Betsy's Journey
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2009 by kacey1999

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Betsy is turning 40 very soon and she takes time to recall her past. Some of the things she did, especially the sexual affairs, still sent shivers up her spine.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy  

Betsy felt good about letting Jim down easy and she was glad he took the breakup without any hard feelings. The fact he got a great job offer in the Midwest, skillfully arranged by his father, was probably the biggest reason Jim didn't get hurt badly by the breakup. There was no doubt in Betsy's mind that Bernie would, and could, do almost anything to achieve a goal. Whether it was a business or a personal goal didn't matter to a man with power and influence.

Her life story continued with the recollection of her last conversation with Bernie. He contacted her a few months after that eventful week at Martha's Vineyard and said he was forever grateful for how she handled the breakup with his son. Funny, she thought at the time, he was the one who planned and pretty much arranged everything, so it should be him giving himself a pat on the back. During that phone call, Bernie asked for only one favor. He had a very important CEO customer and his wife visiting New Orleans in a few days and needed someone to show the couple around the area.

Betsy would always feel indebted to Bernie. The fact she had received money from the man and he had arranged for her teaching job at the local university were definite reasons for Betsy agreeing to be a tour guide. She also liked Bernie a lot, which was the big determining factor in helping out the man. The plans were set over the phone for the couple to arrive on Thursday and leave on the following Monday.

Betsy met them at the airport. Ned was a handsome man in his mid 50's and he was very distinguished looking with a tall build, neat grey hair and a very muscular appearance. His wife Carol was in her late 40's and she was dressed to the nines, looking like a rich, classy lady. The last impression a person would get from looking at the couple was that they were anything but refined and upstanding.

Ned was one of the most influential CEO's in the country and his wife was a real socialite. They were a nice couple and acted prim and proper with everyone. After picking them up at the airport, Betsy showed them around the city. They visited some of the historical sites and Betsy dropped them off at their hotel suite fairly early. It had been a long trip and they were exhausted, so she agreed to delay any more touring until the next day.

Again on Friday, they visited landmarks and points of interest. Betsy spent much more time with Carol during the tour, as Ned fielded numerous business calls. She liked Carol a lot and quickly realized the woman was completely devoted to her husband.

On Saturday, Betsy took them to see the famous downtown area. Ned had his video camera and took shots of everything including many of Carol and Betsy in front of all the famous landmarks. The couple wanted to see the location where women bared their breasts for a mere string of cheap beads. Carol had suggested Betsy bring a change of clothes when she picked them up that day, as they planned taking her out to a very ritzy restaurant after touring.

It was a very hot, sunny day so the two women had a shower at the couple's suite before getting dressed for the night out. Betsy smiled at the recollection of seeing Carol naked for the first time. She was older than Betsy but Carol had obviously kept herself in excellent shape. Betsy instantly thought of that Seinfeld show with guest star Teri Hatcher and she wondered if Carol's were real. Carol's boobs were amazing for a woman her age and definitely eye candy for any man ... and woman, Betsy thought with a chuckle.

It was funny at the time, as the two women got dressed for an elegant night out. Carol noticed Betsy's stare and immediately confessed to having silicone boobs. "These were Ned's Christmas present a few years ago," she said grinning happily at Betsy. "I can make him do anything with these ... funny what a man will do for a great set of tits. You should know!" Carol's acknowledgement that she thought Betsy had nice boobs was nice to hear and Betsy's confidence soared after that.

Betsy got along with Carol better than ever after the humorous interlude. They chatted like long-lost friends and Ned couldn't have been happier. Dinner was great and he made sure the wine never stopped coming. Betsy's head was spinning when they returned to the couple's suite by cab, as there was no way she could drive in such a condition. Ned suggested a nightcap and it was only natural for Betsy to go up to the couple's suite with them. Carol and Betsy sat on the sofa drinking while Ned rushed off to another room, returning with his camera.

Betsy remembered the night as one of those spontaneous events that just seemed to occur. No planning or forethought at all and things merely happened. Ned started taking pictures of the two women and then he begged them to look sexy. The next thing Betsy knew, Carol had her hands all over her and her blouse was completely undone. Ned kept taking pictures and pleading for them to look even sexier.

Suddenly her head was buzzing like mad and her actions, at the time, were most likely very erratic from too much alcohol. When Carol stripped Betsy's blouse and then took her own off, Betsy merely smiled knowing she was having a good time. She had no intentions of having sex with anyone, but merely posing for a bunch of innocent pictures.

Betsy and Carol posed topless on the sofa and Ned's camera never stopped taking pictures of the two sexy, gorgeous women. Ned took lots of pictures and then he pleaded for something more risqué. Betsy wasn't sure how she got naked, but looking back on it, she was positive that she didn't put up any fight against it. She was sure Carol undressed her or the woman kept talking her into undressing.

Then Betsy recalled how Carol suggested they perform more intimate poses for her husband. At the time Betsy felt a little odd doing suggestive and provocative things with the man's wife, as he filmed everything. Carol wouldn't take no for an answer and she kissed Betsy while implying there was much more to come. When the woman rubbed her body against her, Betsy reluctantly surrendered to the pressure of being the night's entertainment for the couple.

Her life story seemed out of control. Betsy wondered if anyone reading her version of things would ask her how this seduction could happen to a sane, logical woman. But she really didn't have an answer. Suddenly she was lying on a bed with Carol giving the performance of her life and Ned was recording it all with his camera.

So many things happened and it was hard keeping track of everything she did. Betsy remembered how Carol was not overly aggressive, but merely sneaky enough to stay one-step ahead. Her hands were all over and Betsy tried in vain to stop the brazen groping and fondling. It must have appeared like two teenagers rolling around on the bed and Ned found the struggle very arousing. His charming wife swiftly had their sexy guest at her mercy.

Betsy remained in dreamland wondering if she should include all the sordid details of that night in her life story. She remembered the episode as the one time in her life where she would have done anything asked of her. 'Just fuck me and let me go home, ' Betsy thought at the time. She acted like a toy robot from the combination of too much booze; from the fact she was stimulated into a frenzied state by the devious Carol and from thinking she was doing a huge favor for Bernie.

Abruptly Betsy decided that a meager recap of the fateful night would suffice for her life story. She was getting tired of being the underdog and the one that succumbed to devious schemes. It started out with the two women posing and doing things for the camera. Betsy remembered rolling around on the bed with the naked woman and that Carol used every trick in the book to crop feels of her luscious body.

The next stage quickly developed with Carol taking the camera from her husband. Betsy was forced to suck Ned's cock and she began a long, tedious blowjob. It was during the blowjob that she wound up on her hands and knees, crouched on the bed between Ned's legs. She recalled glancing towards a mirror on the dresser and catching two images that still made her shudder. The red light of the camera was glowing, but there was no Carol at the control. The camera was propped on the dresser and recording everything that happened on the bed. Carol was in the mirror's image and she had an empty bottle of champagne in her hands.

Betsy stared at the reflection not believing it was really herself being ravaged by Carol. Suddenly she felt the haunting feeling of having a bottle pressed against her precious womanhood and then being fucked with it. She yearned for the fucking to stop, but she didn't do anything other than continue to suck Ned's cock. Betsy remembered putting extra effort into the blowjob. She desperately used one hand on his balls and the other pumped the hard shaft in an effort to end the man's stamina in a hurry.

That was the beginning of things to come. Carol's husband filled her mouth with burning lava and then the woman was beside Betsy, giving orders in her ear. "Do it. Use the bottle and fuck yourself. I want Ned to watch you fucking yourself with the bottle."

She was at a loss to explain how any sane woman could use a bottle to gain sexual gratification. Lying on the bed in her spare bedroom was hard, as that Saturday night flashed through her memory. The images of defiling herself in front of the married couple still haunted Betsy when she remembered doing it until experiencing a degrading climax. The tremors of a self-induced orgasm were barely over when she was given more orders.

"That was wonderful. Now I want to watch you suck Ned's prick again," Carol whispered. "That was the best blowjob ... ever! I thought I'd die when you swallowed ... all of his cum. Now you can get Ned hard ... so I can watch him fuck you."

The woman couldn't stop talking. "That was great ... using the bottle. And those tits ... you have such amazing tits."

"My God, I love watching those beauties bounce ... jiggle all around."

"You have the most amazing titties, my love."

Suddenly Betsy found herself crouched over Carol's husband again. She was shocked by the man's rejuvenation, as his pecker quickly grew in size. Carol remained at the controls. She used the camera to catch all of the sordid details and loved the fact her husband was getting his cock sucked again. "Yes! Put your hand on it. I love watching your fingers surround Ned's prick ... and your mouth sucking on his knob."

Once Ned had intercourse with her, Betsy hoped her ordeal was over for the night but she was mistaken. The threesome continued all night and into early morning. At one point Ned wanted Betsy to fuck her ass with the bottle, but she drew the line at that. The compromise was only slightly better, as Ned fucked her, and Carol used her finger on Betsy's ass. Thankfully the only way any of them got any sleep was when Ned moved into the common room and left the two women in bed together. Betsy was too exhausted to care that Carol hugged her and they fell asleep in each other's arms.

Sunday

Through the fog, Betsy tried to recall how Sunday turned into such an eventful day. She was standing in front of the bathroom vanity mirror, at about ten in the morning, and she was blow-drying her hair. Carol was right behind her and the woman had her hands roaming the front of Betsy's torso, paying particular attention to the two upstanding buds. Carol toyed with her nipples making sure they were fully erect and all Betsy did was keep drying her hair.

Carol and Betsy had just finished showering after the long, sweaty night. Betsy remembered thinking at the time that the woman was prepping her for her husband, who was probably waiting for his delectable play-toy. Now she looked back at that morning and realized that she was partly correct, but it wasn't only Ned she was getting ready for.

Both women donned luxurious robes when they left the bathroom. The suite only had the one big room with a separate bedroom and the women joined Ned at the eating area for something to eat. Betsy didn't normally drink alcohol in the morning, but she hated to refuse Ned's gracious offer to a seemingly tasteful, fruit drink. Looking back on it now, she thought of being far more skeptical next time ... if there was a next time. She consumed the drink without hesitation and by the second drink Betsy realized there was something strange.

Then she had one more glass at Ned's insistence and suddenly her tongue felt too thick to pronounce her words properly. As funny as it seemed today, at the time her mind was sharp and fully alive, but somehow her body didn't do what her brain wanted. Suddenly she remembered how her body seemed to betray her mind. She never wanted to have sex, but when she looked at Ned, her breasts tingled and her nipples throbbed so bad it was hard to ignore the extra stimulation. Betsy couldn't understand how come she was so wet between her legs. Her vagina seemed to throb with the thought of having Ned inside of her precious womanhood.

After the third drink, Betsy was oblivious to the sudden knock at the door. Carol answered and immediately invited two couples in. They entered the big room and the guests confronted Betsy with big, knowing grins on their faces. Betsy thought nothing of it at the time, as her head was spinning in a world of it's own when the couples approached her.

Apparently Ned got his rocks off watching and Carol was submissive enough to perform for him with strangers. Betsy presumed they would all sit around and have something to eat, but now she could see that she was the one on the brunch menu.

She remembered experiencing the strangest feelings. It seemed impossible to move her arms or legs, but yet she could see everything happening like it was in slow motion. Betsy thought, 'just fuck me ... then let me go home.' Her eyes were glazed over, but she still focused on what was happening. The two men were average looking; both appeared very successful businessmen and about 40 years old. One of the women was very skinny with no meat on her bones while the other was chubby with very large boobs. True to her fashion, Betsy nicknamed them Skinny and Chubby Girl.

Betsy later found out that the couples were married and junior partners in Ned's flourishing business. Skinny was considerably younger than her husband and closer to Betsy's age. She was a little taller than Betsy and her very slender frame actually appeared more like a teenage girl's. She had no waistline because she was so thin, but the woman did have nice boobs, which was surprising considering how skinny she was.

Chubby Girl was about two inches shorter than Betsy. She too didn't have a waistline but for entirely different reasons. What stood out most on the woman was her enormous breasts, which jiggled and swayed every time the woman moved. She was a pretty woman, but as soon as you met her, you could tell she was overly submissive. Betsy sensed that Skinny controlled every move that Chubby Girl made.

Each time Skinny looked at her, Betsy felt Goosebumps from the woman's overpowering stare. Rather than get another chair, Carol stood behind Betsy while everyone else sat down at the table. The woman had her hands on Betsy's shoulders acting like she was giving her a massage. The men started talking business, but none of them took their eyes off the staged performance.

Betsy felt Carol's hands innocently separate the top of her robe enough so that an abundant amount of cleavage was displayed to the eager onlookers. She dearly wanted to grab the opening and keep it closed, but some strange power made her sit motionless, letting the woman reveal more and more of her breasts. Abruptly Betsy felt cool air washing over her boobs and she knew her robe was hanging open. She didn't look down when fingers deftly massaged her titties and then the fingers pinched her nipples ever so skillfully.

When it happened, Betsy rolled her head backwards and looked up at Carol. She remembered clearly having the urge to protest and tell Carol to stop, but nothing came out of her mouth. Suddenly she was on her feet and being guided across the room. Her feet moved voluntarily even though she understood the dire consequences of being led into the bedroom. Then the hands! Too many hands to fight off and her eyes opened wide in amazement when her robe was stripped from her body.

All of a sudden Betsy was standing still in front of a closed bedroom door and someone was beside her. Her robe had been discarded in a heap on the floor and Skinny had taken her hand from Carol. Betsy turned her head to the side and she stared into the woman's paralyzing eyes. She felt like a mouse in front of a snake when Skinny spoke to the men who were still sitting at the table. "One hour. Give me one hour with this princess ... then you can have her," she whispered.

Suddenly Skinny opened the door and all four women entered the bedroom. Skinny closed the door and immediately let everyone know who was in-charge. The woman didn't have to say a word to Carol or Chubby and she used mere hand signals to indicate they should undress. Skinny faced Betsy, who acted like she was a zombie. She glared into Betsy's bewildered eyes when she spoke. "Take my clothes off, now!" Skinny commanded.

Betsy did as ordered. When she got down to the woman's panties, which was the last garment, Betsy felt a hand on the top of her head. Skinny put her other hand on Betsy's shoulder and slowly guided Betsy to her knees. In a daze, Betsy slowly reached for the lacy panties and slowly lowered them to the floor. "Lunch time," the woman said while pushing Betsy face into her crotch. "I should have asked for more time ... this cutie is so drugged that she might turn out to be the energizer bunny."

Skinny held Betsy's head tighter into her hotbox knowing she was in complete charge. Betsy tried hard to tilt her head upwards so she could see the woman. She remembered looking up at Skinny who appeared like a 14 or 15 year old with the biggest grin across her beautiful face. Her next command caught Betsy slightly off guard. "Foreplay is over, honey. Get on the bed ... it's fucking time," she whispered with her voice stern and unyielding. "Get that gorgeous ass on the bed and let mama show you what lezzy action is all about."

Her strength and power were astounding. Skinny easily forced Betsy onto the bed. Betsy landed all sprawled out and the woman was on her before she could move. "You just lay still and let Mistress show you some lovin'," Skinny whispered. "Now open those beautiful legs for me ... show Mistress what you are hiding," she whispered, almost daring Betsy to disobey.

Betsy remembered the scene with the images of herself being trapped. It was a perfect setup. She had willingly spent all Saturday night with Ned and Carol and now she was expected to be the entertainment for their guests. She desperately wanted to stop what Skinny was doing to her, but didn't quite know how.

All of a sudden the woman pinned Betsy's body to the mattress. Skinny pressed against the right side of Betsy's body and she lay directly on top of her outstretched right arm. Both of the other women were on the other side of Betsy holding her left arm out to the side. Suddenly Skinny reached under Betsy's head and she cupped the back of her head, digging her fingers into the curly hair. "I love spanking bald pussies," Skinny whispered putting her lips right next to Betsy's ear.

Betsy twisted but escape seemed impossible. Then Skinny jerked her head to the side and stared into Betsy's teary eyes. "Yes! I love spanking pussies ... then fucking them until they cream all over my fingers."

"Dear gawd ... please don't hurt me," Betsy moaned.

"Open those legs for me. Show me that beautiful cunt," Skinny whispered again.

"Please! I ... I..."

Skinny jerked hard on Betsy's hair and glared at her. "You heard Mistress!"

Betsy vividly remembered the ensuing cat and mouse game, as it played out making the three women thoroughly thrilled. Every time Skinny jerked on Betsy's head, her legs opened wider. Then there was one or two loud slaps before Betsy closed her legs again. Eventually it felt like her scalp was on fire so Betsy decided it was best to obey the woman, so she left her legs spread.

Then the spanking took on a surreal appearance, which was extremely slow and deliberate. Skinny's eyes bulged, as she watched the gorgeous woman's hips bounce up and down every time she spanked her. Her grip on Betsy's hair tightened and she held the head perfectly steady, so she could stare into the tear-filled eyes. "Good girl ... that's the way Mistress wants her baby to act."

Betsy desperately wanted to close her legs and stop the harsh spanking. Skinny made sure her fingers slapped the narrow space between Betsy's legs and the sounds were probably more defeating than the actual physical punishment.

"Please, don't. You're hurting me," Betsy cried.

"My love! Do you know how to make Mistress stop?"

"Oh, gawd. Please stop."

"I said ... do you know how to make me stop?"

"Oh, please. I'll do anything."

"Yes, my love. Show me that sweet cunt ... keep those legs spread."

"I am ... gawd, I am."

"Such a beautiful cunt, too."

"Please ... please stop!"

"Oh, Mistress will stop ... when you cream."

Betsy squirmed, but she was unable to find a more comfortable position, as the woman spanked her precious crotch. Suddenly the realization hit her hard. "Gawd, no! That's impossible ... I can't do that."

"Oh, my love ... you will cum for me, or else!"

Her whole body was on fire, especially her upraised pelvis and pussy. "Oh please. Gawd, it hurts ... please don't hit me."

"Cum, my love ... cum, or else." Skinny noticed Betsy's body sort of quiver and then go into some sort of convulsions.

"Dear gawd, I can't!"

"But my love ... it looks like you want to."

"No. Never! It's impossible; I can't."

Skinny peered at the inflamed flesh and made sure her fingers struck the immense wetness directly in the middle of the puffy labia. The lips appeared swollen and extremely red, as the woman continued the spanking. "You know how to make me stop ... don't you?"

Betsy was out of her mind, not knowing what else to do. She obediently held her legs splayed hoping the woman would show some mercy. That never happened, as she felt her pussy lips separate with each blow. "Dear gawd ... what's happening to me?"

"That's my girl ... spread those beautiful legs and let Mistress see your cunt. Wider ... wider," she hissed, and then kissed Betsy on the lips.

Betsy's world collapsed with the heated kiss. The woman pulled her hair and mashed her lips hard against Betsy's. Skinny's tongue darted inside her mouth and in no time Betsy was completely out of breath.

All of a sudden Skinny broke the overpowering kiss. Betsy's chest heaved in and out, as she gasped for more air into her lungs, and she tried desperately to regain her composure. Skinny noticed the velvety hips thrashing all over the bed and knew Betsy had given up. "Fuck me, baby ... just like that."

Suddenly Betsy realized what was happening. She closed her eyes tightly and couldn't bear seeing the satisfied grin on the woman's face. "No, no ... dear gawd, nooooo!"

"Yes, baby ... keep cumming."

"No, I can't ... it can't be!"

"Baby, you should see it. Amazing ... fucking amazing!"

The mistake was a common one for Betsy, as she struggled to tighten every muscle in an attempt to halt the impending orgasm. "No! Gawd, no."

Abruptly Skinny stopped spanking and grabbed the dangling clitoris with her fingertips. She pinched the tiny bud hard and yanked it entirely out of its red, swollen shell. "You're the best ... best fuck, ever!"

Looking back on the horrible incident, Betsy reasoned too many things caused her enormous climax. First the demoralizing spanking robbed her sanity, but then it was the woman's constant verbal assault. Every time Betsy's determination quieted the lust, Skinny intimated her with more verbal abuse. All of a sudden Skinny's skilled hand fucked her like a crazed madwoman. Two, maybe three, fingers were buried inside and the palm was still able to press against the puffy clitoris when Skinny plunged her fingers deeper.

Chubby stared at the scene of animal lust, knowing that her girlfriend was too powerful to resist. Skinny's hand was a blur, as she pumped her fingers in and out of the defenseless slave. There was no doubt the struggle was over and Chubby listened to the ending. "Keep cumming! Yes, cream all over my fingers. Just like that, baby ... just like your Mistress demands."


Betsy remembered the feeling she had years ago. She submitted to the young woman and allowed Skinny to break her will. After the first hour of training, Betsy realized she was unable to stop Skinny from controlling her actions. Suddenly Betsy wondered if, 'unwilling, ' wasn't a more probable word to use for when she succumbed to the woman's power.

The flashback continued. Betsy was naked on the king-sized bed and Chubby Girl started feeling her boobs like they were softballs. Chubby squeezed and massaged Betsy's tits until they hurt. The woman pinched both nipples, as hard as she could, while pulling them out from Betsy's chest.

At the time Betsy thought of protesting and even trying harder to flee the room. Then she relented believing she was doing it as a favor to Bernie. From that point in the evening, she merely let things happen. She heard the director telling her that it was time to satisfy another woman. Skinny whispered directions in her ear and she obeyed the woman's every command, as unbelievable as it seemed to Betsy, today.

Betsy remembered having the feeling that she would suffocate. Her face was forced between Chubby Girl's oversized tits and Skinny purposely held her friend's boobs on the sides of Betsy's flushed face. Chubby Girl clutched the hair on the back of Betsy's head and she pulled hard into her sagging boobs. There seemed no alternative but to suck and molest Chubby's titties so Betsy did just that.

Betsy never knew she slobbered all over Chubby Girl's tits until the woman rubbed her face in the immense saliva. Every time she tried to pull back and stop touching the woman's titties, her protests merely got the woman more stimulated. Betsy tried hard to visualize everything, as it transpired that night. At the time her sedated mind merely followed directions without any consciousness of what she was doing.

The skinny girl was in command and she never condoned disobedience from any of her cast of actors. Eventually she went to the door and invited the men into the room. Betsy was madly trying to satisfy a stubborn woman when she felt strong, demanding hands on her lower body. She took everything in with a quick glance. Ned had a camera in his hands and he was obviously enjoying the fact his wife and friends had a new play-toy. There was a gangbang in the offering and he was thoroughly thrilled with watching and recording all of the sordid particulars.

Time ceased to mean anything to Betsy. Through the fog, she saw herself being pushed overtop of Chubby Girl. For the first time in her life Chubby had someone to do her dirty work. She flopped onto her back and pulled Betsy roughly by the hair until her slave was positioned properly between her splayed legs. Betsy remembered staring down at the hairy beast and wondering if she was going to be sick.

All of a sudden her face was brushed and tickled by strands of hair and the thick thighs were around her head. Betsy could see it all clearly, as the passage of time must have enabled her to understand. Ned had used alcohol and drugs to put her out of her mind and then the skinny bitch took over. She was the director and Ned continued to get his trills from watching the woman instill havoc on the rest. The man truly loved having his wife involved in everything and he loved watching Carol with Betsy.

Suddenly Betsy felt someone taking advantage of her precarious position. She was lying on her belly trying her best to perform cunnilingus on Chubby Girl, which left her completely vulnerable from behind. Betsy caught mere glimpses of the others. Ned was hovering beside the bed and he kept the camera whirling. One of the other men was on his knees and he shoved his cock directly into Chubby Girl's face. Betsy could hear loud sucking sounds and she knew the woman was performing an admirable blowjob.

The other husband was right behind Carol who was in the perfect doggie stance. The man's hips moved back and forth and every time he thrust forward, Carol let out a loud grunt. Betsy noticed that Ned never missed the lewd action, as his camera was pointed in his wife's direction. It was Carol's upper body that Betsy couldn't see but she certainly felt the woman's actions. Carol forced Betsy's legs apart and she buried her face between the delectable ass cheeks.

Betsy realized the entire evening was going to be nothing but a gangbang. When she recalled Skinny's warning to Carol, it still made her cringe, even in her realistic dream of the past. "I'll slap you silly if you make her cum. I don't want my little tart to have an orgasm until the end. I want her fucked by my husband ... while she's giving a blowjob to Earl."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.