Betsy's Journey - Cover

Betsy's Journey

Copyright© 2009 by kacey1999

Chapter 5: A Love Affair With Thomas Continues with Susan

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: A Love Affair With Thomas Continues with Susan - Betsy is turning 40 very soon and she takes time to recall her past. Some of the things she did, especially the sexual affairs, still sent shivers up her spine.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy  

With many tears, Debbie moved. Betsy stayed in contact with her for several years, but by and by, the letters and phone calls stopped. She still thought of her dear friend every once in awhile and felt immense regret for not keeping in closer contract with Debbie. Then Betsy realized their friendship was just like any other. They would always care immensely for each other even if their heartfelt emotions faded with time.

The winter came and went. Thomas met her family and Betsy even introduced him to one of the precious people in her life. Doris was raised like a sister in their home by Betsy's dad when Doris' parents were killed in a car accident. Suddenly Betsy felt a warm, fuzzy swirling in her tummy, as she dreamed of Doris. It was too early for her life-chapter with Doris but Betsy yearned for it to begin. Soon, she thought, just as soon as her relationship with Thomas was over, then she would relive one of the best chapters of her life.

Slowly Betsy's dream drifted back to Thomas. Summer was upon them and Betsy spent most of her free time in the pool with him. She missed Debbie but the calls became less and less. In late summer, Betsy went to Thomas' and the first thing he asked her was did she trust him? Then out of the downstairs bathroom came the beach-slut. Thomas introduced her as Susan, saying he met her on the beach. Of course Betsy distinctively remembered the woman as the one who had her hands all over her new beau back when she first met Thomas. Betsy could have been strapped down and flogged for the vengeance she felt at that very second. But she used her nicest southern smile and said it was nice to meet her.

The burning issue of revenge lingered, as she listened to Thomas and Susan talk. 'Has anyone ever done something, even without knowing, that just made you mad and you can't let it go?' Betsy could still see Susan running her hands over Thomas that day on the beach. Suddenly the woman was standing just a few feet away and Betsy wondered what the hell she was doing there. Then she recalled Thomas saying, "Trust me ... its okay."

Betsy was still transfixed on vengeance when she was interrupted. "You girls have a seat in the living room while I make us some drinks ... get to know each other," Thomas said. "Then I'll cook up something quick and easy ... so have a seat."

Suddenly Betsy vowed to try. She would do her best to be friendly and not scratch the woman's eyes out like she wanted to do when the woman first came into the room. The two women sat in the living room and chatted casually about their jobs and generally about the news of the day. Thomas gave each woman one of his famous beach drinks when they first sat down and all of a sudden they were on their third drink.

When Susan started telling her about when she met Thomas, Betsy's ears perked up. Susan explained how she had just broken up with her boyfriend. She had decided to spend three days at the beach and that was when she met Thomas. He had come to her rescue and she would be forever grateful after he saved her from certain harm.

Susan further explained how she really hadn't broken up with her boyfriend, but merely decided to contemplate whether their relationship was worth saving. Apparently her boyfriend wanted her to do a threesome with one of his buddies. He kept pushing and finally demanded she do it or they were through. Susan explained that she decided to spend a few days at the beach contemplating about whether she should sacrifice her values to save the relationship. That was when she wound up in trouble.

Susan was not the best drinker in the world and that day she consumed far more than she could handle. When she staggered down the sandy beach, two strangers accosted her. They noticed an easy piece of ass and quickly hustled her into a secluded place between two buildings. That was when Thomas was taking a secret path to the beach to reconnect with his newfound girlfriend. He jogged between two tall buildings and came upon a gorgeous woman who had her top stripped and her boobs brazenly put on public display. Although he relished the thought of aiding and abetting the two men, he wisely put a stop to the unwanted assault.

Betsy listened intently to the woman's story. Something went off in her brain, but she just couldn't get a handle on it because of the peach drinks. Two were usually her limit, but somehow she was already on number three. She vaguely wondered if she was right to hate the woman even though her story now seemed legit.

All of a sudden she noticed that both drinks were empty. Betsy tried to stand but her legs were so wobbly that she staggered against the sofa to regain her balance. Then both women broke out in laughter, as Susan stood, so that both women could hold each other up when they went into the kitchen. "Bartender! Refills ... the girls need fresh drinks," Betsy explained with a slur, as she set the empty glasses on the counter.

Susan abruptly excused herself, rushing off to the bathroom leaving the couple alone. "I helped her out back then ... as you now know. She would've been raped if I hadn't shown up ... so she sort of considers me her white knight," Thomas said. "I met her the other day and invited her here tonight, for a drink. I thought you two might hit it off."

Thomas gave Betsy that puppy dog look and explained how he merely wanted her to be happy. "Honey, when Debbie moved away ... you were so sad and I felt sorry for you. You need a close friend ... a girlfriend like Debbie," he whispered. "All I want is to make you happy. If Susan isn't the one ... she's out of here."

Slick perverted fucker, Betsy thought, now years later and looking back on coming face to face with the woman. Thomas was planting seeds and she could see how he was trying to convince her to like Susan. But she still didn't like the woman.

With their drinks refilled, the women returned to the living room while Thomas finished preparing something to eat. Betsy listened to Susan some more, but this time it appeared more like yapping than social conversation. Susan said how she broke up with her boyfriend right after that eventful weekend. Apparently when she returned home, Susan even considered her boyfriend's ménage a trois, but then she found out he had screwed one of her girlfriends. Susan told Betsy how she started dating another guy but that went nowhere.

Susan explained how she ran into Thomas on the street the other day. She said that she remembered him because of the two assholes who tried to rape her, but apparently Thomas didn't remember her. Looking back on it, Susan's story might have been a little bit of bullshit, but at the time Betsy was too tipsy to know for sure.

Thomas interrupted the conversation by setting the food on the table. The two women joined him in the dining room and he graciously refilled everyone's drink. They ate a fantastic meal and the combination of too much alcohol and lots of food was paralyzing on both women.

When the meal was finished, Thomas suggested a late night swim and then he fixed their drinks in plastic cups. Betsy's slurred mind went into overdrive as she contemplated revenge on the woman she thought was a beach-slut. "C'mon Susie. Let's go for a dip and poor Thomas can ogle your charms. We swim nude all the time ... so don't worry about not having a suit. Heck ... Thomas has seen it all before," she said, as both women broke out in laughter.

Betsy was sort of stunned when Susan quickly disrobed, leaving all her clothes crumpled on the dining room floor. Suddenly Thomas had seen enough and he took off his clothes without waiting for Betsy. Then without any hesitation, the two rushed through the patio doors and dove into the pool in a most daring fashion.

To this day Betsy couldn't understand why she compared Susan's body to Debbie's. Debbie had a great body, sexy and all the curves seductively proportioned. Susan was a sexy woman too, but her body was nothing special except for her breasts. Her boobs sagged slightly and they were relatively small, however her nipples were extraordinary. They were huge and covered half of her boob. The amazing areoles and nipples swelled to a massive size that made anyone stare in awe.

Betsy remembered the swim as nothing more than three friends splashing each other and joking around like teenagers. She caught Thomas staring at Susan's boobs many times and each time the woman touched him, Betsy felt that familiar hatred. She was not normally a jealous woman, but this woman seemed to affect her in a strange way. When she wondered if Thomas had ever fucked the bitch, her stomach churned like mad.

Thomas eventually got tired of splashing around and he casually excused himself. He left the pool and took a lounge chair so he could keep an eye on the two women. Now Betsy looked back on that night and realized her boyfriend probably planned the ensuing intimate encounter. He lay on the chair and made sure his private parts could be seen easily from the pool.

"Ooh, my God. He's so built ... so big," Susan whispered. "I have always dreamed of being with a man like that ... so endowed. My boyfriend ... well he was big enough, just nothing like Thomas." Her revelation actually made Betsy feel better, as she realized Susan had not been intimate with Thomas.

Betsy's inspiration came to her right out of the blue. She suddenly decided to take control and put on a show that Thomas would remember the rest of his life. She was sitting on the edge of the pool with Susan beside her and they were talking. All of a sudden Betsy jumped into the water. She flipped around and started treading water right in front of Susan who merely stared at her in disbelief.

"So! What did you decide about having a threesome? You mentioned earlier ... about making up with your boyfriend," Betsy whispered. "Did that mean you were going to have a threesome with him?"

The two women stared at each other and Susan's entire body vibrated. Susan sensed that something phenomenal was about to happen and she had never been more willing in her life to experience something. She could always blame it on the booze, but there was no way Susan was going to ignore the deliberate seduction.

Betsy floated in the water and let her chest rub against Susan's legs, as they dangled in the warm water. Then she reached for the drinks, which were still on the pool deck. Betsy noticed Susan's hands shaking when she handed the woman her drink and it made her smile, knowing she was having the desired affect on her. "Cheers! Let's drink to happiness ... to you experiencing your first ménage a trois," she whispered.

Betsy was much lower than Susan. When she tilted her glass to take a drink, so did Susan. Betsy could see the woman's head go back and her neck expand as the peach-paralyzer flowed down her throat. Betsy deftly reached up with her free hand and pinched one of Susan's enlarged nipples. The daring act didn't bring about any retaliation and Susan merely sat still, as Betsy tweaked one, and then the other inflated nipple.

Susan's fingers strained, as they held onto the side of the pool, and she acted like her arms were stuck in cement. When soft, demanding hands touched her knees and spread her legs wide, she merely sat without uttering a protest. Then sharp fingernails raked the tender flesh of her inner thighs and she tried harder to open her legs even wider. Susan thought the top of her head would blow off when a hot, dry wind blew against her exposed crotch.

Susan pinched her eyes closed, as tight as possible, not daring to look. Her arms remained pinned at her sides and then it happened. The hot breath stopped inflaming her skin just as her upper torso was pushed backwards. Susan wound up on her back and she swore when her head bounced off the hard pool deck. She was dizzy, but not dazed enough to miss the drastic consequences of being under Betsy's control.

Betsy dragged the woman's ass to the very edge of the pool and held her thighs outspread, to their widest reaches. She pulled herself forward and put her head between the splayed legs, as her body floated in the water. Betsy's fingers pried the puffy labia apart to reveal utopia and then it happened so fast that the sudden orgasm surprised everyone. Betsy pushed her face into the wetness and she rolled the tiny clit around with her tongue. The juices exploded out of the steaming hole just as Betsy rammed her tongue into the opening.

Betsy was drunk, not only from the peach-riches, but also from her triumph. She fucked Susan with her tongue and the woman's hips barely stopped thrashing when Betsy demanded more. She grabbed Susan around the waist and pulled her into the pool.

The water was up to their armpits and Betsy stood right behind Susan with her arm around the woman's neck. She tightened her arm around Susan's neck and pulled backwards very hard. This stretched the woman onto her tiptoes and her chest pushed outwards. "That was nice ... but now you are going to show Thomas how you like to cum," Betsy whispered giving her ear a flick with her tongue. "He's going to watch me ... turn you into my little slut."

Betsy's free hand cupped one of Susan's titties and squeezed, pretending she was a teenage rapist. Susan's nipples didn't get any longer; they just got fatter when Betsy used her fingers to stretch the nipples outward. Later she found out that Susan used a pulsating showerhead on her boobies, which made her nipples overly sensitive.

Betsy made sure they kept facing her boyfriend. "You have luscious tits. I'm sure any man would love sucking them ... kissing them," she whispered. Betsy held the woman with her back arched and still on her tiptoes. "I can hardly wait to watch Thomas suck your tits." Then Betsy thought of Marty, Penny and finally Debbie. By this time, her breathing was just as broken and ragged as Susan's.

Thomas witnessed a dream. He watched his girlfriend choke Susan, as the waves on the surface of the water splashed around their chests. All of a sudden Betsy's right hand disappeared under the water and then the other woman started moaning out loud. He saw Betsy's arm going straight down in the water and it jiggled back and forth at a furious rate. Then Thomas noticed Betsy's tongue licking the side of Susan's flushed face and also her teeth nibbling at the woman's ear.

He was not surprised when the woman finally climaxed for a second time. Betsy's loving arms were wrapped around Susan and she held her firmly, as her hands performed magic. Susan's head rolled backwards and her mouth was wide open, as she tried to survive through another traumatic orgasm. Thomas had never seen his girlfriend act like this and he relished her sudden dominating character.


Betsy's life story seemed to be out of control during those days with Thomas and Susan. She remembered how much fun it was to be in control and thought that only two things remained. First it was Thomas fucking Susan like she was the biggest slut and secondly, it was having the woman's face buried in her pussy.

Betsy turned Susan around and kissed her deeply on the lips. Susan's body still jerked randomly and flinched every time Betsy's hands touched a tender or sensitive spot. Breaking the kiss, she told Susan that Thomas was going to fuck her. The woman was like a small child, as she shook her head, but she responded with a definite, " Yes." Holding Susan's hand, they slowly got out of the pool and Betsy led the way over to where Thomas was pretending to be asleep. Betsy chuckled thinking of how he faked his inattention, but there was no doubt he was faking. His cock was hard and throbbing like mad, as it stood up at an obvious erect angle.

The scene was eerily like the one months ago with Debbie. Betsy watched in a mesmerized state when a dainty hand reach out and fondled Thomas' thick cock. His eyes remained closed, but the little smirk on his face said it all. Then the head with jet-black hair dropped and the hot mouth engulfed the head of Thomas' big prick. Suddenly Betsy shivered when she realized that the woman was not Debbie, but some other bitch. Her feet were frozen on the ground and Betsy stood motionless as another woman sucked her boyfriend's engorged cock. She could plainly hear loud slurping sounds and knew the woman was giving the blowjob of her life to Thomas.

All of a sudden it was just like before. Thomas reached out to grab the woman and he shifted her so that she had to straddle the lounge chair. Susan's naked body sat directly on top of his pelvis, and Betsy could hear the woman's obvious vulnerability.

An overwhelming urge swept over her and she had to see for herself. Betsy quickly walked around the couple and stood at Thomas' feet, staring at his crotch. She crouched down and sat on the ground so that her face was between his feet, which were apart. Betsy remembered staring at his balls, hanging down so tantalizingly. She desperately wanted to help, so Betsy reached out and grabbed Thomas' bag. Her fingers toyed with it, rolling the balls around and around, before cupping them in her hand. The memory was exciting and thrilling, even as Betsy lay on her bed years later, dreaming of her life story.

Her dream went back to that date and time. Betsy stared at the back of Susan's sexy body, as the woman sat on top of Thomas. She marveled at the sight of Thomas' pecker, which lay menacingly under the woman's backside. Suddenly the woman went nuts when Thomas began playing with her enlarged nipples. He twisted and rolled them around like crazy and then Susan's body bent forward allowing Betsy to see more. Her eyes widened at the sight of her boyfriends cock, which pressed up against the woman's narrow wetness.

Susan's crotch hovered inches above Thomas' hips and his cock jerked up and down randomly grazing her soaked opening. Betsy couldn't resist reaching under Susan's body and grabbing the shaft of her boyfriend's stellar cock. She coaxed the woman higher, which enabled Betsy to pull Thomas' cock straight up in the air.

It was obvious that Susan felt the sudden poking from the head of Thomas' cock and she started whining out loud. She raised her chest up and off Thomas' and stared into his eyes. "Oh, my God! I can feel it ... feel your cock touching my cunt," she moaned. "Oh, God! It's so ... so big. But I've dreamed of this day for a long, long time."

Betsy remembered how much she wanted to strangle the woman. She had always hated the beach-slut, but now she had good reason. Suddenly Betsy noticed the head of Thomas' cock disappear inside the woman and she acted out of hatred. She quickly let go of the throbbing penis and jumped to her feet. She grabbed Susan's shoulders and then sternly shoved the woman downwards with all her might.

Betsy smiled when she heard the scream of panic. Susan must have thought the enormous cock had destroyed her precious insides, but her reaction was music to Betsy's ears. With one strong push from Betsy and one powerful thrust from Thomas, his cock was buried in virgin territory. It didn't take Thomas long before he was bouncing Susan up and down and at the same time Betsy grabbed those large nipples. Betsy was much rougher than she intended to be, but the sudden force only made Susan more distraught.

She could still see the orgasm of the century. Betsy wasn't sure of how many orgasms the woman experienced, but the tremors seemed to go on forever. Thomas let Susan do all the work on the first one, as she moved her pussy up and down on the extended pecker. Everyone knew when the erratic spasms had turned into a full blown orgasm, when her body started jerking wildly, and the powerful convulsions made her yell out loud.

Betsy remembered glaring at the spectacle of pure ecstasy, but then Thomas took over. At first he slowly pumped his hips up and down making sure each thrust embedded his entire cock. Abruptly he speeded up and forced Susan's body to rock back and forth, as his cock remained buried in her inner most sanctuary. Her breathing stopped and all that Betsy noticed was Susan gasping desperately for more air.

Susan was experiencing another violent climax with Betsy's boyfriend and now Betsy was jealous. She vowed to make Susan pay, so just as the orgasm subsided enough that Susan's body quieted, Betsy unexpectedly pulled the woman off of Thomas.

Betsy couldn't remember being more aroused or so turned on. For a fleeting moment, she wanted nothing more than to be ravaged by her boyfriend, the animal who had just screwed another woman. Betsy stared at Thomas' dwindling prick hanging down between his legs and she could not remember a time when she was more frustrated or desperate. She quickly got down on her hands and knees begging her Thomas to fuck her doggie style.

She reasoned that being in control was an aphrodisiac and the sudden power went to her head. Suddenly she was hit with a brainwave. "Get down here ... now!" she yelled. "I want your slut-mouth on my cunt ... now!"

Thomas was all in favor of lesbian sex. He forced Susan onto the ground and between his girlfriend's widespread legs. "Eat baby ... eat some pussy," he whispered shoving Susan forward. "She's all yours now ... eat that gorgeous pussy."

Betsy remembered the climax was swift and painless. For a woman who professed no experience, Susan acted like a pro. She tongued Betsy and slapped the engorged clitoris around as fast as she could. Then her teeth nibbled with just the right amount of determination to expand the clit into a throbbing epicenter. When the orgasm exploded and flowed freely from her internal being, all Betsy could do was wrap her fingers into Susan's hair.

Thomas watched his girlfriend succumb to another woman's caresses. He marveled at the enormous climax and the scene resembled the one with Debbie months ago. Following the demoralizing act, Betsy didn't feel like more. Susan had collapsed in a fit of total exhaustion, so Thomas suggested they move into the serenity of the house. Once inside, Betsy noticed it was already midnight and much too late for Susan to go home. "It's late. Stay the night. Thomas has a spare bedroom ... it's no problem at all," she said. "Please stay."

Betsy found a spare toothbrush and giggled when she gave Susan a nightshirt to wear. She remembered what she thought at the time. If Susan was submissive, then she would keep her as a friend just like Thomas wanted. Now Betsy looked back and realized that she really didn't see things the right way. She fully understood what she wanted, but never actually carried out the plan properly. Like everything in her past, once someone got his or her foot in the door, Betsy was the one who turned submissive.

Betsy returned to the living room and into the arms of her boyfriend. Thomas handed her a drink and they relaxed together on the plush, leather sofa. He asked her if Susan was a keeper. "Da ... I'm not sure. I haven't had time to think," she whispered. "She seems nice enough."

She snuggled against Thomas thinking about the dilemma that lay ahead. She really needed to know how submissive Susan was. She just didn't like the way the woman put her hands all over Thomas at every opportunity. Betsy couldn't forget the mental images of Susan and Thomas together on the beach and she still resented the woman for being overly friendly with her boyfriend. Then Betsy pictured herself lying on a bed with Susan between her legs ... giving her the best cunnilingus.

Suddenly warm, mushy feelings flowed through her head with the thought of Susan licking her pussy like she did outside. She imagined the woman was really a dog and then pictured Thomas fucking her like one. That would make Susan submissive and Betsy felt much better, being able to control the situation. Maybe she would keep the woman around just so she could extract her revenge, Betsy thought.


They went to bed right after finishing their drinks. Both were still in a heightened sense of emotions from what transpired earlier and neither wanted to spoil the wonderful effect. Erotic fantasies filled their heads and eventually they went to sleep without actually having sex again.

Betsy remembered having the strangest dream of all time. Her eyes had closed with images of being in complete control over everything Susan did. Betsy dreamed of forcing the woman to perform just like she did on the pool deck. She could almost feel the woman's tongue leaving a wet trail across her quivering tummy and down until it stroked her upraised pelvis. All of a sudden it all felt so real. She imagined yanking hard on the woman's hair and making her cry for mercy when she forced Susan's head between her widespread legs.

It was three or four in the morning and Betsy didn't want to disturb the dream. All of a sudden she felt Debbie sneaking into bed behind her. The dream was exactly the way it was when Debbie, Thomas and her slept together. She always slept on her side and in the middle with her boyfriend and girlfriend on either side. Then her dream continued and Betsy mumbled her approval when she felt someone giving her soft, tender kisses on the back of her neck and shoulders.

Suddenly the kisses shifted to the crook of her neck and shoulder and Betsy smiled when an arm went under her head. Another arm snaked between her upper arm and torso and suddenly she felt hands on her bare boobs. It was all so familiar and similar to the way it was with Debbie. A tear came to her eye, as the dream seemed so real. In her own way, Betsy realized that she loved Debbie and missed her terribly.

When something didn't seem right, Betsy didn't want to stop the dream of Debbie being with her again. She was just about to open her eyes when Thomas kissed her. He cupped her head firmly between his strong hands and kissed her hard on the lips. Betsy remembered thinking that it was odd the way her boyfriend held her, but the amazing sensations were wonderfully overwhelming.

Betsy wondered why her nipples suddenly throbbed madly and there seemed to be fingers pinching them so hard they hurt. She felt like one confused Cajun woman and oddly didn't try to stop the cunning assault. As things weren't going the way she imagined, Betsy wanted to end the dream. She was supposed to be in control, but now she seemed to have very little.

When a swift spasm shot through her body like a jolt of electricity, Betsy abruptly opened her eyes. It wasn't a dream. Everything was real and happening at once. Thomas kissed her and continued to hold her head with his hands. Her dream broken, suddenly she was aware of strange hands that were causing her so much turmoil. It was the absolute weirdest feeling. She lay on her left side; her top leg was lifted into the air and forced on top of Thomas' legs, which left her crotch vulnerable.

Betsy couldn't see because of the way Thomas held her, but she felt every damning caress. Soft, demanding fingers caressed her exposed crotch and suddenly one of the fingers pushed into her wetness. All Betsy could do at the time was moan out loud just as Thomas kissed her harder on the lips. Even though she wanted to protest and ask the impostor to stop, it wasn't possible.

All of a sudden fingers pinched her clitoris hard, but her scream was gobbled up by Thomas' kiss. When teeth started carving a trail down her back and onto her butt, Betsy was distraught. Suddenly a tongue lashed out and licked Betsy's ass all over. The insistent tongue finally stopped when it darted into the dark, velvety crack.

Abruptly everything came to her like a bolt of lightning. A swift flash of light dazed her for a split second and it gave Susan time to attack. The woman was determined and stronger than Betsy ever imagined. Susan raised Betsy's leg up, as high as it would go, and then she licked her asshole. Just as the woman's tongue pressed hard against the puckered entrance, her finger slipped into Betsy's honey-hole.

Susan knew exactly how to control Betsy's inner emotions. The middle and forefinger of her right hand thrust into the hot cavity and her thumb rested directly on top of the unguarded clitoris. Susan pushed the clit all around with her thumb, as her fingers caressed the delicate, ribbed G-spot like an angel.

Betsy could only envision what the scene looked like at the time. Her upper leg was held high in the air and she must have appeared like a dog in heat. She was unable to stop the damaging caresses, which quickly robbed her once proud and long lasting stamina.

With the seduction going better than he ever predicted, Thomas moaned, "Holy fuck, baby! She's sucking your ass ... eating your ass."

Betsy couldn't prevent her hips from thrashing back and forth. Whether it was trying to get away from the disparaging tongue or the damaging fingers, Betsy wasn't sure. She heard the woman spit into her crack and then Susan used her tongue to press all of the juicy saliva into the tiny asshole. Every time Betsy's hips shot forward, Susan's thumb remained in intimate contact with the clitty. Her crude assault left Betsy's dignity shattered and frayed.

"Amazing ... it's amazing, honey, the way she's eating you."

"Please gawd ... stop her."

"Holy shit ... she's tonguing your ass."

"No ... dear gawd, Thomas! Make her stop."

Then Thomas grabbed Betsy's leg from Susan and held it even higher in midair. "Fuck baby ... I've never seen your ass go like that. What's her tongue doing to you?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.