Heather: Lustful Desires - Cover

Heather: Lustful Desires

by Dapper Dan

Copyright© 2009 by Dapper Dan

Erotica Sex Story: Heather and younger brother Harold console each other after each broke off a relationship. Consolation slowly becomes something else. Was that mother (Sue Anne) looking with curiosity at the relationship changes between the two siblings?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   .

DISCLAIMERS:

[This is a work of fiction. The story is an unadulterated and unabashed attempt to tickle male fantasies and perhaps some female fantasies as well. It is a fantasy and as such, the story may or may not conform entirely with reality. But isn't that the whole point of fantasies? With historical exceptions, all other locations, events, and characters are entirely fictitious and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.]

I do not practice nor do I condone any of the sexual acts about which I write, other than straight, heterosexual relationships. Other than the fact that most other forms of sexual behavior are illegal, I still don't judge others for their sexual preferences except where such behavior is hurtful/harmful to others, such as pedophilia.

None-the-less, many people have FANTASIES of such taboo laden behavior to achieve sexual gratification or whatever, but have no intentions whatsoever of carrying out such behavior in actual practice. That said, if I have struck a particular fantasy of yours, read and enjoy.

CHARACTERS

Harold Winegate... 19 little brother to Heather and a sophomore in college

Heather Winegate... 24 sister of Harold who lives at home to care for their widowed mother

Sue Anne Winegate... 40 mother of Harold and Heather

Friday night, the first one in July, started out like any other Friday night of that summer, at least for a while. My little brother, Harold, was home for the summer from his first year in college. He was nineteen. I couldn't get over what a stud hunk he'd turned into.

Me? I'm big sis, Heather. I was also getting ready for a date. I'd chosen to stay home and go to work after high school. I still lived with our mother, Sue Anne who was just forty. Yeah, she had me when she was only sixteen. Not only that, but at age forty, she could easily pass for thirty. She was still a gorgeous woman. Two weeks after little brother was born, our father had enough and took off with an eighteen year old. We never heard from him again.

I think that was part of my unconscious reason for staying home: someone had to look after Mom. Surprisingly, she wasn't bitter, just sad. She dated only infrequently and never more than twice with the same guy. I think she was afraid to get very deeply involved again. Within a year of out father taking off, Mother got a really decent job, so lack of money was never one of her/our problems growing up.

Harold. Yeah. Well, to tell the truth, I was only just then realizing consciously that I was deeply attracted to my little brother. I think it all began the summer he turned fifteen. Looking back, I can remember trying to get a look at him, naked, as often as I could: things like barging into the bathroom unannounced as he showered and doing anything at the sink/mirror in order to get a glance or more at his blurry features behind the opaque like shower stall doors.

Or, I'd try to get sly glances of him in the hall with only a towel around his middle, often tented up quite a bit in front of him. I really liked looking him over in a spedo he always wore to the beach. When he'd get aroused at the beach clothes, or lack thereof, of the females, it became quite obvious he was carrying quite a package between his legs. Stuff like that.

Harold's hormones were pulsing like any other fifteen year old's, and he would often be trying to catch me in similar circumstances. I'd no idea how serious his lusting for me was or wasn't. But back then, I of course, wouldn't think of trying to act on such thoughts--his or mine. After a while, I got a steady fellow and was no longer interested in little brother--not much anyway.

So, what about that Friday night I started out talking about? Well, before I was completely ready, my date for the night called to cancel--something about an emergency. That was the first thing.

The second thing to happen was later on when Harold came home pretty early and banged the front door shut pretty hard. He almost took off the door to his room when he slammed it shut. Our parents were gone for their own version of a Friday night date.

I went to Harold's door and knocked.

"What's wrong Harold? Wanna talk about it? Can I come in?"

"Yeah, come in Sis," which was followed by a deep sob.

Harold was sitting on the edge of his bed. Clearly, he'd been crying not very long ago.

"What, Harold? What happened?"

He broke down and sobbed. I immediately went to sit at his side on the bed and hugged him to me, oblivious of the fact that my right breast was crushing into his left side. I waited until his sobbing turned into quiet little whimpers.

"Tell me, little brother, what happened."

"I-uh-I-I..."

He broke into more sobs.

"Sh, little brother, sh, it's ok, I'm here. We can work it out."

"Sally broke up with me," Harold just blurted out.

"Tell me about it, little brother."

"Sally was really quiet during the movie. She'd let me hold her hand, but nothing more. That wasn't normal. She just stared straight ahead at the screen."

"Then what, Harold?"

"As usual, I drove us out to the lake to park in the moonlight. Sally wouldn't snuggle up against me on the way as she usually did. She didn't sit against the door, but I knew something was up."

"Did you say anything, either of you?"

"No, we just drove in silence, each with our own thoughts. But I was really getting worried and anxious."

"So what happened at the lake?"

"I put a hand around her left boob, turning her partially toward me and asked, 'What's wrong, Sally'."

"How'd she react to that?"

"Her right hand came around with the speed of a jet plane and gave me an open handed slap on the left side of my face--hard enough to more than turn my head. I never saw it coming."

"Did she say anything?"

"She said, 'You stupid bozo, this's it. We're through. I've found a real man to go out with. It's not negotiable. There's no point in arguing. Now, right now, take me home'."

"Jesus, little brother, I'm so sorry."

"But that's not all and the second thing is mostly what I even more upset about."

"Oh God, Harold, what more can there be?"

"I'm really sorry I have to be the one to tell, Sis."

"Tell me what, little brother?"

"I didn't notice them when I pulled into our spot, but when I backed out, I saw your date for tonight, your guy."

"You what?"

"I saw your date. He was with a girl my age or younger. They were laid out on the tilted back passenger seat. His bare ass was visible in the clear moonlight, pumping up and down, quite obviously into the girl."

"Come on, Harold, how do you know it was him?"

"When they heard my car start up and back out, he foolishly raised his head up to look out the side window and I saw his face quite clearly. I'm so sorry sis."

"The Goddamned, stinking bastard. So that was his emergency. Damn his soul to hell. I'll castrate the scumbag."

Then I burst into tears and Harold was suddenly holding and consoling me on his shoulder with his arms around me.

"God, Sis, I'm sorry I had to be the one to tell you, but you had to know."

Harold held me tighter. He kissed my hair by my ear and said, "It's ok, Sis, it's ok. I'm here for you too."

His lips then gave me little kisses all about my forehead and face following down to my neck and behind my ears. My God, my nipples went instantly erect. My pussy itched and I felt moisture soaking into my panties. Jesus, Harold was more than just comforting me, he was turning me on--and I mean turning me on big time.

I'd been hugging Harold as well, with both arms. One of my hands dropped to his thigh. One of his hands covered my right boob. My hand went to his crotch. Our lips met in a fiery and frenzied kiss of passion unleashed.

Oh my God, what's happening?

What was happening was, we were embracing each other passionately as lovers, not as brother and sister. The kiss had turned into a really sloppy French kiss in seconds. It was our need for air that finally broke our kiss.

"Oh God, Harold," I said as I drew back with a beet red face of embarrassment.

His face was just as red for apparently the same reason, not to mention the fact that we were both seriously aroused.

"We just can't do this, Harold;"

"I guess not, Heather, but I do love you so much."

"And I love you as much Harold."

"So what now, Heather?"

"God, I don't know, Harold, but we have to cool it a bit right now, not that I really want to."

"Me either."

"I think for now, I'd better go back to my own room. We both have a lot to think about--us, mostly. You've already broken up with your girl but I've still got to give my asshole the boot. I'll call him tomorrow. I don't even want to see him face to face. But right now, I've just got to go. I'm sorry, Harold."

"I understand, Sis.'

"I like that much better, Harold, when you call me Sis instead of Heather."

Harold remained seated on his bed, head down, dumbly staring at the floor. I all but ran to my room across the hall and quietly cried my eyes out into my pillow, cried in both grief and confusion about my feelings just revealed.

Saturday morning, Mom was as usual, up at the crack of dawn or close to it. I got up late and went to take my shower. Harold's door was closed, so I knew he was still in bed.

A bit later, I'd stepped out of the shower and had just completed drying my chest when, without a preceding knock, the room door opened and Harold stepped in. He was wearing just his boxer shorts.

"Good morning, sweet Sis."

His grin was infectious as I stood frozen in place. He walked into me, hugged me tightly, and gave me a somewhat chaste kiss--only somewhat chaste--lips to lips.

Harold broke the kiss and I said, "Oh God, that was divine." as I gave out a soft sigh.

Harold nimbly moved the towel below my boobs and took a nipple in his mouth to lick and lightly bite. Then he did the same to other nipple. He picked up his electric razor and turned for the door. In the process, I noticed an amazingly large bulge in his shorts.

"See you in the kitchen, Sis."

My God. My tits were on fire. My pussy was on fire. All of me was on fire. My pussy was already dribbling liquid onto my thigh. Damn but little brother turned me on instantly.

Mom had come upstairs to call us to early lunch. She saw me in the bathroom, still standing in my trance with my tits still nakedly exposed.

"Was that Harold just going into his room, Heather?"

"Yes, it was, Mother."

"Was he in here--with you?"

"Yes, he was, Mother."

"And he saw you like that?"

"Yes he did, Mother."

"I see," said Mother as her face took on a very strange look. "Lunch is all but ready and you both need to come to the kitchen, PDQ."

"Yes, Mother, we will."

"Mornin', Mom. Mornin', Sis."

"Good morning, son."

"Mornin', little brother."

The early lunch was quiet, but we all ate heartily. Harold and I kept exchanging short, intriguing glances out of the corner of our eyes. Hmmmm.

"What are you two up to for this afternoon?" asked Mother.

"Oh, I don't know, Mom--I thought I'd ask Sis if she'd like to go swimming at the lake with me."

"That sounds like a great idea, little brother, the day's already hot and humid. I'm game."

"Great. After you and I clean up our lunch mess and wash the dishes for Mom, we'll pack up and go."

Mom just looked quizzically between Harold and me and shook her head.

The lake Harold mentioned was a huge, man-made thing that covered a long, wide valley after the big dam was constructed. The lake had many, many little private coves and hideaway little tributaries in addition to a big, public beach area. It was an hour's drive to get there. On the way, I mentioned my conversation with our mother just after he left me in the bathroom.

"Something's wrong Harold, she didn't get mad then or later."

"She never even questioned you, Sis?"

"No, nothing. Just that little hmmm and quizzical eyes."

"Well, after all Sis, she could see it simply as a chance encounter and not think too much of it."

"Yeah, but I think there's more to it than that. Something's going on in her mind. She just hasn't unloaded on us yet."

"Well, I guess we'll just have to see what develops, Sis."

When we got to the beach, Harold kept driving.

"You drove past the main beach area, Harold. Where're we going?"

"I know about a little private, secluded paradise with a white sand beach included. As far as I know, very few people know about it, but it's an unbelievably beautiful spot. I discovered it by accident a couple of years ago."

"I bet you take all your girls there, little brother."

"Actually, no I don't. It's just my quiet little spot to be alone to think or whatever. I've never taken anyone there until you."

I blushed quite heavily as I said, "I'm honored, little brother."

Another half an hour or so later, Harold turned off the main road onto a side road. We drove another fifteen minutes on a narrow track through a heavy forest. At the end of the track, a gorgeous, tight little meadow opened that then gave way to the white sand of the beach and the water.

"Oh God, little brother, this is indeed one beautiful little hide away. I'm so glad you brought me here."

"The stream leading out of this little acre or so pond, goes for several twisting miles of forest before it empties into the lake. So far as I know, no one comes up here with a boat. I hiked to that outlet one time and anybody would have to know exactly where to look to find the opening to even start in this direction."

My face was frowning and Harold saw it immediately.

"What's wrong Sis? I thought you were happy to come here.

"Yes, I am, I'm very happy. But I thought we were going to the public beach and its bath houses. I didn't wear my bikini because I thought we'd be changing in those bath houses."

"That's no problem. No one will see us change here."

"You will see me."

"Is that so bad?"

"Um-uh-Well, I-I don't know. Probably not."

"Tell you what I think, Sis. I think we should just skip the swim suits and go skinny dipping."

"Oh. Oh, I..."

"Come on, Sis, I've already seen half of you and I bet you're just dying to see all of me. I dare you."

Suddenly, Harold stepped up to me, put his arms around me, and resting a hand on each of my ass cheeks, pulled me tight against his bulging pants front. He bent and kissed me, really kissed me. God, but he put a fire in my pussy again. We broke our kiss with the need for air again.

"You sure, little brother, you can control yourself if we get naked?"

"Are you sure you want me to"

I didn't answer that. I couldn't because I didn't know for sure myself. That in turn produced a sly grin from Harold. He took off his shirt, leaving him bare to the waist. I shrugged out of my top very slowly. I wasn't wearing a bra.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.