Gencom Kim Possible - Cover

Gencom Kim Possible

Copyright© 2009 by C.King

Chapter 4

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Ron Stoppable gets a superhuman benefit at the hands of the Gencom!

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Romantic   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Magic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   MaleDom   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   First   Petting  

Disclaimer: This is a parody inspired by the works of Disney. All characters that I have not created or borrowed from other sources are his. This is a Fan fiction and not meant to violate the rights of those who own the rights to the Kim Possible Series.I have no money and therefore not a good suing target. Thank you very much.

Gencom: Stoppable Genie

"K.P., sonic funky beat-blasters are not a good thing." said Ron, his ears still ringing from the shots which Junior and Senior Senior Seniors had shot at him. Both kin and himself had to dodge the funky beats which Junior wanted to use for a rap career, only to be turned into sonic blasters by his father. Auto-tone blasters at that.

"Still can quite hear all you said Ron, I'm trying to figure out how Junior managed to be off key with an auto-tuner. It's suppose to fix up all of the out of key notes." said Kim as she tried to poke her ear back into a normalized sound. Ron could hardly hear this but he did hear the pop as his ears were back to normal for himself and his girlfriend.

Soon Kim followed and they headed to Kim's house to talk things over in her room, which Ron made a little more secure by making sure none of the Possibles would disturb Kim and himself. Especially if they were talking about intimate topics or becoming involved with an intimate topic. The exceptions would be emergencies or anything else of those degrees. It also helped to make the Possible clan more accepting of romantic behaviour between himself and his ladies, which avoided the black hole issue better.

Soon they were in Kim's room and changed into their normal day-to-day wear instead of the mission wear. He moved to Kim's computer and uploaded the houses which he had been looking at, before asking, "Kim, can you come over here? I need a woman's opinion on the house I want to buy."

"Ron, how are you going to pay for a house when you're broke most of the time?" asked Kim as she moved to see the computer over his shoulder.

"Turns out royalties are not always a one time payment, I'm still making money off the naco. My parents have invested it well, and because of my improvement in class are willing to let me have access to it, within reason. they said I could have the house if I take care of it and show how mature I am. They will be making check ups on me to make sure I'm doing the right thing.

I checked out the things which will be most important to me in a home, but I figure if I was to have ladies over at the house it would need some kind of woman's touch." said the blond boy as he got up and let the redhead in the sit before the computer.

"Which ladies would these be, Ron?" the tone which the cheerleader used was a mixture of annoyance and yet mischief.

"You know, the cheerleaders after a good game. Or you and Monique for a sleep over, perhaps inviting more women over if people would be interested. Some place where we can keep things private to a degree or two. So do you have any suggestions?"

"If you're so interested in entertaining a lot of female attention, your going to need a couple of things. Like bathrooms, many of them with a vast amount of space. For cheerleaders, a good gym next to that pool you want would be great ... as well as fridges and cupboards full of good food and not all of the junk you'll likely to stockpile. Make stuff you could turn into healthier versions of junk like Nacos, tacos and nachos. Low fat cheeses, fresh vegetables, whole grain breads.

There there is the question of our personal needs if we're going to keep in the world saving business. the gym would also help with this, but so would be a lab ... just in case we invite Wade over. Access for rides like planes and helicopters. A good collection for computers, both to get data from Wade and at least one for your video games. Best to keep them separate to avoid viruses and other digital problems.

Then there are rooms which we can give a more female feel to them, perhaps even have a few themed rooms, plus whatever male rooms you want. So type this all in and we get the number of houses narrowed down to two houses in the Middleton area. It would be amazing to find a house with all of this ... if there weren't villain lairs up for rent in the same city. I mean Draken can rent a place in this city which fulfils his mad scientist deal, there has to be a place where we can get everything we want in the same place." mentioned Kim as she downloaded the details from the two houses which they brought up to look at.

Ron made a point to download the details to his new genPhone, before putting it away with a guard mole at the ready with the electronic device. He then turned to his girlfriend, and said to her, "Want to start kissing and see where it might lead us?"

Kim moved up to the blond boy and place her arms around her neck, and pressed her lips against his in a deep smooch.

In the lair of a mad scientist...

Shego was good at sneaking and plotting, which was why what she was doing was going along so successfully. She was getting the urge to spread her wings away from Draken and his half-baked ideas for world domination. So far he had only one close call with success and that was foiled by Stoppable of all people, instead of the usual princess do-gooder. When she left, she didn't want to go out empty handed.

'Draken doesn't have much of a track record for successful schemes, but he did have the skills for ... gaining access to inventions and devices which could be useful in the wrong hands. I don't want to lug around all of the tech and items which he has stock piled up ... fortunately I don't have to do this. When Zorpox took over when Draken lost his evil, he did find the blueprints/schematics files on the hard drives. Every device invented or more likely stolen is imprinted into this master database ... before it's forgotten by Dr. D.

All I have to do is download this information into places which is safe for me to gain access with and I should have a good nest egg. Best to double the information at least in two different locations which I can get if I lose the other information.' thought Shego as she typed at the master computer after hours. Having Dr. D and his minions having the same unhealthy habits did help her by having most of them a sleep now, even the ones on guard duty.

'Another example of the Draken work principle at work. Now to set up a little computer program I kept for information thefts. Information is worthy it's weight in money and my main position other then fighting Kimmie is getting anything needed by theft. So having tools like this would be the best. Step one, access the files. Just have to guess the password, not too hard given whom it's been built by. Now a three step process.

Download the data to a specialized, high memory stick. E-mail the entire file to a e-mail account in a secure server for this sort of thing, using my specialized encryption code. Sent the file to my personal printer in my room and then mail this out to a post office site unknown to all but myself.

Also a little hidden addition to the base code, so it keeps me updated with all of the wonderful things which Dr. D creates or steals while I'm out of here. Tucked into the corners, and with redundancies so it's hard to remove. A Jack-in-the-box surprise for the doctor, and his clone fetish. I have direct contract clauses which prohibits cloning of all kinds, except if it saves my life.

You would not believe all of the times a superhero team has to face evil clones of one kind or another. Or if it's not clones, it's some kind of duplicate. Parallel dimensions, robots, clones, magic copies. Worse the close I got to leaving Team Go, the more sugary sweet diabetes causing the copy got when the good and evil were reversed.' Shego shivered at her bad experiences with her own duplications, which held a twisted mirror to her. Slipping the memory stick back into the dog tags and chain around her neck, her theft was made obscured by the jewelry look of the hidden object.

She then accessed the recordings of her approach to the computer and made some ... edits to the record so she could not be found. She moved quickly to her room, expecting the printer filled to the brim with paper to be printing out massive amounts of diagrams.

Back at the Possible household...

Kim had been up to this point just been satisfied by all of the kissing and heavy petting between her and Ron. He was rubbing her thigh with one hand and her ass with his other hand. She held onto his shoulder while moving the other up and down his back. The young redhead knew her family was home and could interrupt at any moment, which added a rush to the whole make out adventure. Which was giving her naughty thoughts on how to continue. If she wanted to go further then this, she would have to have a few things removed from their bodies.

So she broke the kiss and moved back from her boyfriend as she moved to put this in the higher gear, but slipping off her shirt. Ron nodded as he licked his lips, likely tasting the flavoured lip gloss she had been wearing. A kiwi-strawberry blend with a slightly pink hue. He followed her lead by slipping of his sweat shirt and moved to remove the other pieces of clothing.

'I could have done this as a striptease, but I would rather get to the action then dance around it. I just hope I can be as good as Monique had said when we were alone. She did mentioned Ron had been saving himself for me, which makes me happy for the care of my blond lover has for me. So all I have to do is unwrap the present and eat the candy.' thought Kim as she moved to her pants, and socks as it left her in her undergarments.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.