The Heat Wave - Cover

The Heat Wave

Copyright© 2009 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Meet Cletus Putnam: landlord, entrepreneur, opportunist, sometime Dom. It's hotter than Hell and he has the only swimming pool and central air conditioning in his little lower middle-class neighborhood -- and he's not above taking advantage of that fact.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   NonConsensual   Coercion   Blackmail   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Enema   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

"You're a bastard!" Jean snarled.

Okay, she was going to complain and shit. She would get over it or she wouldn't -- but video of her fucking a fourteen-year-old boy was even more damning than what she'd been doing upstairs -- and I had that, too. Still, I was HOPING for willing cooperation, eventually... "And you're a bitch," I replied reasonably. "We make a fine pair. Ever seen cats fuck?"

"What?"

"The female bitches and complains even though she's been walking around with her tail cocked to the side, screaming her need," I explained. "Tell me there aren't parallels here..."

"So ... Uh! Are you gonna blackmail me for the rest of my life?"

"Only until you're thoroughly domesticated." I shifted my concentration to the fuck, which was absolutely marvelous! She was hot, wet, and clingy, her pussy acting like it didn't want to let me go on the out-stroke. Jean's mouth might be complaining, but her pussy had the welcome mat out, BIG TIME!

She was thoroughly warmed up, too; Pete had done a fine job of plundering her, leaving huge gaps in her defenses. I might not have needed them, but I took advantage of them, anyway. The trick here was to see to it that she enjoyed herself. I had the equipment and the experience ... I collected her nipples in my fingers and rubbed them and she got that odd pained/pleased expression that sex puts on just about everyone's face. "You..."

"What?"

"Nothing..." Her nostrils widened. "Jesus..."

"Something wrong, Baby?"

"No." Her hips started rolling, bringing her pussy up to grant me full access. "You win. Guh! For now..." Her hands came up to clutch my biceps and rub up and down my arms and her ankles locked behind the small of my back and she let go of whatever anger she had left and started helping me auger her out. Forty seconds later, her eyes rolled up and she started to spasm and I knew the war was over -- but I had a nut to get, so I kept driving. She pulled my head down, so I let go of her nipples and took the load on my hands; her mouth was hot and hungry and her tongue wanted to dance. We shifted to a new mode where she basically hung off of me, swinging forward and back, driving her pussy onto my cock as I drilled forward. This actually got in the way of things as her second orgasm approached, so I pushed myself up and made her ride me vertically, clutching me and gasping -- and biting the living shit out of my neck -- as her orgasm rolled over her.

"Damn!" I gasped. "That cat analogy was on the money! Get your fangs out of my neck!" When she backed off, it was obvious from the look on her face she didn't realize what she was doing.

I couldn't get her to three -- it was my first load of the day and I was over-stimulated -- so I blew in her while we were still upright, then lowered her to the floor and braced myself over her, panting.

"God!" she gasped. "Why didn't you... ?"

"What?"

"Say something ... Do something..."

"Flowers and candy and lending you my car weren't working," I grunted. "The Jacuzzi trap didn't work. What ELSE was I supposed to do?"

She giggled softly. "I just didn't take you seriously."

I shrugged. "Sometimes, nothing less than a broadside gets their attention. What was I SUPPOSED to do -- wear a button that says, 'I know how to fuck?' I TOLD you I wanted in there..."

"I know. Guys don't tell you that unless they know they don't have a shot and figure they can tease you without losing anything..."

"Or they're softening up your defenses so they can come in under the radar," I retorted.

"Oh..." Jean pondered this. She glanced over at Karen; Michael was done for the moment, but he was sucking her titties and Karen was cooing and not complaining. "What about Karen?"

"You're going to have to put up with her -- and probably a couple of others, too. To a certain extent, it's up to you where you sit in the batting order. Karen has ... special needs. If you want to be on top, you can take advantage of them."

"Special needs?"

"She needs a keeper. Right now, I'm it. If you want to help out, the fringe benefits are impressive," I explained.

"Oh?"

"Yup. Karen?"

"Yes, Cletus?" Karen held Michael's head to a breast while she rocked up to look at me.

"Jean needs a cleanout. Keep licking until she cums." I started backing out.

"Yes, Cletus."

"Michael, you can continue with what you're doing or you can go suck Joy's titties -- whichever makes sense."

Michael eyed Joy, who was cuddled up with Pete, looking exhausted. "Joy's busy."

"Maybe you've got another load for Karen?"

Michael watched his friend's mother kneel up between his mother's legs and start sucking. "Yeah, probably."

"Maybe you should practice eating pussy, yourself."

"Yeah." He nodded and moved to put himself on his back between Karen's thighs; Karen widened her stance to accommodate him, then started grunting into Jean's pussy as his tongue went to work.

That left me; I knee-walked to Jean's head. "How about a cleanup?"

"Guh! Okay! Guh!" I cradled her head so she could get at my meat, not expecting much because she was flushed cherry red to the nipples and obviously getting ready to pop. Still, she did a fair to middling job, since I was only looking for a cleanup.

Feet thudded down the stairs. I backed up and walked over to take a look; they were golden brown. In a moment, the rest of Gina hove into view. She took in the scene, somewhat surprised, and asked, "How is Sis?"

"She's fine," I told her. "Cuddled up right now." Looking at her, it appeared that she was too busy kissing Pete to notice that she was being talked about.

"Does she still have her cherry?"

"Just barely -- because I didn't want someone without any practical experience to pop it," I replied. "But both of the boys are through OJT, so..."

"OJT?"

"On the job training," I explained, waving at Michael, whose head wasn't visible between Karen's thighs.

"Oh."

"If you want her to keep it, you'd better take her back upstairs," I told Gina. "Otherwise, I figure it'll be gone in two hours, tops -- but I wouldn't expect her to keep it in any case; she wants it gone, and she knows where the dicks are coming from."

Gina shrugged. "I want it gone, too -- that's why I sent her down here. She'll be a lot more confident..."

"Consider it handled, then."

"Okay." Gina eyed my cock -- which was in recovery, and only half-hard -- then eyed Michaels', which was pulsing on his belly, hopping up and down, rock hard. "I wonder..."

"Girlie show wasn't adequate?" I chuckled.

"It's an appetizer," Gina muttered, stepping past me to stand over Michael, eyeing his cock with glowing eyes. "I could hold out if I had to, but..."

"I don't see him complaining," I rumbled.

"Me, either." Gina squatted and took Michael's cock in her hands. Michael stopped licking Karen and looked up. "Go on," Gina encouraged him. "I just thought you might like me to put this to use."

"Sure..." Michael croaked, then watched as Gina straddled him and squatted over his cock, directing it into her opening. "Ahhh, Jeezus..."

"Don't cum right away!" Gina admonished.

"I won't," Michael promised.

"Go back to what you were doing -- it'll help you hold off," Gina told him.

"Sure..." Michael pulled Karen's pussy back down into contact with his mouth, and Gina started slowly posting on his cock.

"I wanted this ever since I saw it," she husked.

Funny how that happens," I chuckled.

"I wanted that, too," she puffed, pointing at my meat, "but it doesn't seem to want me..." She closed her eyes and rocked her head back on her shoulders for a moment before rolling it back in my direction; clearly, Michael's cock was satisfactory.

Apparently, inferiority complexes ran in her family. "I just got up off Jean, there, and I don't have the recharge time of a fourteen-year-old. You can have it if you want it -- worst case, you'll have to elbow aside one of the older generation to get it."

"Oh ... Okay ... Shit..." Gina was looking a little glazed already; conversation wasn't going to be sparkling with her busy feeling the itch in her pussy being scratched by Michael's cock.

Jean gave me a look. "Gina?"

"Gina, Amy -- probably Heather, at some point. Get used to the idea. I suspect that Holly prefers girls. Basically, if they want it, they'll get it -- my old man always said that a piece of ass you pass up is gone forever -- if you wait until another day, it just means you could have had it twice," I told her.

"Heather?"

"You don't think she wants dick?" I asked. "I do. I don't plan to force her, though."

"She's my daughter!"

"Yeah, I noticed. You know, Hon, that doesn't sew her pussy up," I pointed out. "Now, if you want her to get her first from some kid who knows nothing but the fact that his dick is hard in the back seat of a car, I'm more or less fine with that -- but it's a great way to make her hung-up like her mama."

Jean frowned. "Do you ALWAYS have to be nasty?" she whined.

"Babe, I tend to deal in the unvarnished truth," I told her gently leaning down to caress a cheek. "You need to learn not to take it personally and just go with it. It doesn't mean I'm not sweet on you or anything -- it's more like I want you to understand how things are without having to sift through a bunch of bullshit." She was pinking up again, so I stood. "You let Karen get you off again, then maybe you want to let her go so she can climb off and let Michael give Gina his undivided attention. I'm gonna go check on the girls."

"Okay." She wasn't going anywhere -- not with both of her hands on Karen's head, holding her in place. I grinned and headed for the stairs, buck naked.

Upstairs, the door to the TV room was open. I stuck my head in; Heather and Holly and Kate were sleeping, apparently -- but Amy wasn't present in the room. I headed off down the hallway and checked my office (closing the surveillance application) and was headed for my bedroom when the toilet flushed. I moved a bit off-side of the door so I wouldn't scare her and waited for Amy to open up. "There you are!" she dimpled, discovering me in the hallway. "I was wondering..."

"There was a situation in the basement that needed taking care of," I replied.

"Where is Jean?"

"In the basement."

"Was she the situation?"

"Well, more the solution," I replied, "although I guess you could say that she was a part of the situation at one point."

Amy nodded. "How is the Jean thing going?"

"It's handled," I told her. "In the bag."

"Oh, no kidding? Man you're a smoothie, Cletus!" Amy said admiringly.

"Yeah, well, I play dirty pool, too," I chuckled. "But it works."

"I'm sure."

"And Heather?"

"Well, she likes girls, and she likes toys -- but you know that, don't you?"

"You've been in my office, then," I grinned.

"Yup. Nice setup."

"It does what I need it to do," I agreed. "I got this great video of Jean watching you girls with three fingers in her pussy. After that, she was pretty malleable."

"Blackmail!" Amy produced a toothy grin. "Is anything beneath you?"

I looked at the floor. "Not at the moment. If you'd care to lie down..."

Amy giggled. "On the floor?"

"There's a bed up the hall..."

"I thought you'd never ask!"

We adjourned to my bedroom, where Amy hopped up on the bed and turned around on all fours and proceeded to show me that she'd taken Blow Jobs 101 while I stood next to the bed. I rubbed her back and played with her hair and her titties for a while, but we both wanted me plugged into her pussy, so when I asked, "Doggie?" she swapped ends and presented her round ass. I know I've indicated that she was a little chubby before -- and I think I've mentioned that it isn't necessarily the issue that young studs think it is. In Amy's case, it DAMNED sure wasn't; she had a pussy that clutched my dick like an oily velvet glove -- and she wasn't shy about enjoying taking a dick at all! I bent a little and reached around to diddle her clit and she made unmistakably joyful noises while pushing her cushy ass back for more. Her, "OH HOLY SHIT!!!" when she got off the first time echoed up the hallway and apparently awakened Kate, because a couple of minutes later, she was standing in my bedroom door, bug-eyed.

"Mister Putnam!" Kate erupted.

"Call me Cletus, Honey -- all my women do," I puffed.

"What are you doing?"

"We're fucking -- you know that," I chided, puffing. "Why?"

"Well, Amy is..."

"A consenting adult -- aren't you, Honey?" I asked Amy.

"Oh, Gawd, yes!" Amy gasped. "You gotta try this! It's SOOO much better than a rubber one!"

"As you can see," I puffed, "There is no coercion, here..."

"Uh huh..." Kate's hand stole to her crotch without her brain even realizing it, I think.

"If you're gonna diddle, climb up on the bed here beside us so we can watch," I told her."

"That's nasty..." Kate mused.

"That's why you'll like it," I retorted. "Go on..."

Kate came around to our left and settled with one foot on the mattress and one on the floor, making a nice spread, and proceeded to work herself over, rubbing three fingers over her clit while watching my cock slide in and out of Amy's clutching twat. Amy watched her, gasping, "Do it! Do it!" then after a few seconds, "Awww SHIT! I'M GONNA CUM AGAIN!!!"

This drew a crowd; fortunately, Kate didn't notice right away. When she did, both her mother and Jean were standing there. Kate jumped a foot and went looking for some way to pretend she hadn't been doing anything, but there really wasn't any source of plausible deniability. Karen just shook her head. "It's okay, Hon -- besides, it's WAY too late. Just go back to what you were doing."

"Momma ... I..."

Karen just came forward and ruffled her hair. "Are you in line?"

"F--for what?"

"Why, Cletus, Sweetheart -- what else?"

"I ... Maybe." Kate hung her head.

"You might have to wait a bit, Honey," I puffed. "This is round two in a fairly short time for me. I'm not Peter or Michael..."

Kate looked totally flustered. I glanced at Jean -- no, probably not. Hmmm. "Amy? Kate needs some relief..."

Amy reached out and grabbed Kate's arm. "Come up here..." Kate let her drag her up to where she could work, eyeing the older women worriedly -- but Karen climbed up on the bed and settled behind her, stroking her cheek. "Go ahead, Baby -- it's okay. We've both done it -- haven't we, Jean?" Kate relaxed a little and suffered herself to be repositioned by Amy, who then dove into her crotch, slurping, which had the benefit that the next time she lit off, the noises went into Kate's tunnel and came out muffled.

Jean was standing there, so I nodded at the bed. "Find something to do -- and don't give me any shit about how you don't do girls!" She stood there a minute looking flustered and picking her fingers, then climbed up behind Karen and gathered one of Karen's tits and one of Kate's and started working over the nipples. Karen lifted her face for a kiss and Jean dithered a moment, but delivered -- and when they broke, Kate whined and Jean moved to her while Karen leaned in to suck Jean's neck and ears.

Kate popped, then Amy popped again -- then I popped, blowing a good-sized wad deep into Amy's cunt.

Amy groaned and rolled to the side, disconnecting both from me and from Kate. "Oh, Gawd! I know you're busy, but I sure hope you have a few holes in your calendar! Omigawd!"

"Well, I DO have other obligations," I panted, waving at Jean and Karen and Kate, "but I'm sure you girls can work something out." I lay there watching Jean work two fingers in the froth at Kate's opening; Kate's eyes rolled up and her legs started kicking and I knew that she was already late feeling a dick. Well, she was going to have to wait...

"Where is Gina?" Amy puffed, backing her plush ass against me and watching the others play. Karen extracted herself from the pile, and I knew why; any second, a line was gonna get crossed between her and her daughter.

"Clean Amy up," I directed Karen.

"Goody!" Karen grinned. "What do you eat, Cletus, that your cum tastes so good?" She crawled around and I rolled Amy half on her back so Karen could get at her twat.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.