The Heat Wave - Cover

The Heat Wave

Copyright© 2009 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Meet Cletus Putnam: landlord, entrepreneur, opportunist, sometime Dom. It's hotter than Hell and he has the only swimming pool and central air conditioning in his little lower middle-class neighborhood -- and he's not above taking advantage of that fact.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   NonConsensual   Coercion   Blackmail   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Enema   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

There was considerable grab-ass -- but females outnumbered males three to one and seemed to be leading the charge, so Jean had little to complain about. I didn't spend an incredibly long time in the pool; instead I pretended to be going about a businesslike period of exercise and got out and settled in a chair beside Jean's, naked, to help supervise.

The kids somehow developed a variant on 'Marco Polo' wherein the loser -- or 'Marco' -- had to get out of the pool and turn in a circle three times before coming back in. That got the boys out and examined -- and Amy in particular made sure they were favorably commented on. It was clear that they were cheating outrageously, because things were very clearly boy-girl -- never once did a female 'Marco' find another female. Poor Joy got caught the most; Jean had to call the girls down for deliberately exposing her to capture, which was clearly an embarrassment to the young girl.

Her sister, Gina, couldn't have been more different. Have you ever been somewhere at a party or whatever where someone who is usually reserved and shy lets go and lets it all hang out? Clearly, from the reactions of Kate, Heather, and Holly, Gina was euphoric and going hog wild. They egged her on to the point where I'm pretty sure she caught Michael once by lipping his cock! Jean got up out of her seat, but Gina was back up in an instant, so she couldn't be sure and had to let it go. Gina caught the rebuke, but didn't let it stop her.

Eight-thirty rolled around and I figured it was time to turn on the barbecue; Gina was the lead contralto of the group of female "Awwww!"s that accompanied my rising and donning my towel. "Sorry!" I apologized, "I've got to cook and don't want any nasty burns. Anyone care to help?" Kate got out and threw on her jean skirt -- and nothing else, which got approval from the younger generation and disapproval from Jean -- and followed me to the grill. "There's that bib apron on the hook in the kitchen," I noted.

"Cool!" Kate replied and returned wearing it -- and nothing else.

"Quite the exhibitionist, aren't we?" I chuckled.

"I'm having fun," Kate murmured.

"Me, too," I told her. "If I pat your ass, Jean will probably freak!"

"She's a spoilsport," Kate groused.

"Somebody has to be, I guess. What's up with Gina?"

"I had a private talk with her," Kate confided. "She's feeling pretty free and easy tonight -- this is the most fun she's ever had, I guess. She's looking forward to later."

"And Joy?"

"She's not in on it," Kate confided. "And she doesn't know it, but we're planning to feed her to the boys before we get going good."

"Gina's in on that?"

Kate nodded, shrugging. "Pete and Michael are both in Joy's class; Gina figures she'll never have a better shot at getting a boyfriend than she's got right here tonight."

"What about Holly?"

"Holly's not terribly interested in boys," Kate related. "She'll be more than happy to stick her tongue in Heather's cunny."

"You know, Heather may not go for all this..."

"Amy seems pretty confident," Kate replied, and I dropped it. Instead, I told Kate where I'd stashed toys in the TV room and how to get the lesbian and straight porn I'd provided going on the TV. "I'll tell Amy," she affirmed.

Dinner took an hour and a half, with kids scattered here and there before, during, and after. Kate, Heather, Amy and Holly all tried the Jacuzzi; Jean didn't get to Heather in time, having been distracted by something Amy and the boys cooked up, I think. Still, I was pretty sure Kate dragged Heather out before she could get the full benefit -- probably deliberately. I reminded everyone that the sauna was in the basement, which would be male territory later in the evening -- that kept Jean hopping: I'm pretty sure Amy and Gina kept arranging boy-girl trips.

Finally, around ten, the girls retired to the TV room to giggle and do whatever it is girls do, and the boys headed downstairs. I set a trap for Jean in my office and announced that I was off to shower -- but I had other fish to fry.

My house has internal and external surveillance, with nexuses in my office, the TV room, and my bedroom. I set up the system in the office to cycle through three sites -- and three only -- and one of those sites was the TV room, which had two cameras.

I knew that Jean would notice if I spent some time in my office, so I gave her plenty of time to wonder what I was doing, then headed off to the bathroom, leaving the office door ajar. I was pretty sure, based upon recent history, that Jean would succumb first to curiosity, then to voyeurism. Going through the bathroom, I entered my bedroom and checked the office cameras.

Once she'd checked the girls directly -- and gotten run out for her pains and her attitude -- she started snooping in the hallway and entered my office. Ten seconds later, she was sitting at my desk, murmuring "Oh my God..." She started playing with the controls -- but didn't figure out the fact that I had her locked down to only a few cameras; besides, she was too busy with the two views in the TV room.

I splitscreened things so I could see Jean and the TV room -- and watched Amy start a whispering campaign. Everybody got gleeful except Joy -- who wasn't being included. "Hey, what's going on?" she asked nervously, having already been abused and ostracized in the pool.

"We've got big girl stuff to talk about, Sis," Gina told her. "Can't have you getting stupid and tattling. Run along and play with somebody your own age -- go see the boys and kill THEIR fun!"

"B--but..." Joy protested, but the big girls put her out in the hallway in her baby-doll nightie and locked the TV room door. After a second or two, Amy had second thoughts and turned to Gina. "Better make sure -- we don't want Heather's mom finding her and bothering us. Don't worry -- we won't get deep into anything before you get back." They let Gina out -- just in time, as Joy was clearly trying to decide where to go look for one of us adults -- and Gina led Joy to the basement stairs and halfway down. "Oh, boys!" she called, "Will you guys keep an eye on my bratty little sister so she doesn't mess up our fun? You can go on with whatever you're doing -- and I'll be REAL grateful!"

Now the boys had been whacking off to porn -- and in a few minutes, would probably have moved beyond that -- so after a couple of frantic seconds getting their shorts back on, Michael hopped up and glared up the stairwell and demanded, "Yeah? How grateful?"

"VERY grateful!" Gina replied. "Don't let Sis get in your way -- fit her into whatever you're doing -- you'll play, won't you Sis?" Then she turned her head sideways and pretended to give a blowjob, complete with sticking her tongue out her cheek. Joy didn't look back at her sister -- she was too busy eyeing Michael as if he might bite.

Michael goggled. "Yeah? Well, okay..." I sat watching the stairwell camera, chuckling. This was what Kate meant when she said they were going to feed Joy to the boys...

Jean couldn't see this; all she could see was what was going on in the TV room -- and that was plenty. First, Amy pretended to discover my porn videos, then she and Holly surfaced a vibrator and a dildo between them.

It was probably just in time; Jean was looking antsy, not knowing exactly what Gina and Joy were up to. But the videos and the toys settled her back into my desk chair to watch the girls as they sat around giggling and watching the video and passing around the toys. In a moment, there was a knock and the girls scrambled. "Who's there?" Amy called.

"Me, Silly!" Gina called back, and they let her in.

"How did it go?"

"The guys weren't thrilled, but they took her. Depending on how things go, we might owe them a little something, later," Gina related.

"Like what?" Heather asked.

"Don't worry, we'll handle it," Amy assured her. "Check this out!" She turned the video back on. The girls proceeded to introduce Gina to the toys; Jean, mesmerized, settled in to watch.

In the basement, Joy was gobbling apologies to the boys, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry -- I'll be good -- they threw me out!"

"Why?" Peter grated.

"I don't know! They started whispering and then the next thing I knew..." She waved her arms. "They said I wasn't old enough..."

"Well you've sure screwed US up!" Pete ranted.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry -- I'll do whatever you want!" Joy wailed, cringing.

"Sit on the couch," Michael directed. "Pete? Over there..." He led Peter away so he could speak to him quietly.

"NOW what the fuck!" Pete rasped.

"Look, Gina promised to be VERY grateful -- and then she did this..." Michael made the gesture, making certain Joy couldn't see it. "I'm not sure from the way she said it whether SHE was promising that or she was promising Joy would do it -- but she left me thinking that Joy would play..."

"Really?" Peter blinked.

"Yeah," Michael nodded. "Remember how they kept pushing Joy off on us in the pool? It's like..."

"Like they're giving her to us?"

"Yeah."

Peter turned his gaze on the brown-skinned girl. Joy looked fearfully back. "Cletus said something like that might happen."

"You know, the other girls might give us a little, but they're two years ahead of us. Joy isn't, though ... We could be onto four years' worth of pussy, here..." Michael mused.

The look on the boys' faces clearly scared the shit out of Joy, she collapsed into the couch and looked away, staring straight ahead. I left the sound on that channel and checked the girls. Holly was demonstrating the vibrator; Heather and Gina were splitting their attention between that and the TV. Kate and Amy were whispering to one another -- probably selecting targets.

In split-screen, Jean's fingers were in her lap, moving. Yeah, I had her. I started recording a clip for blackmail material. It turned out that, properly oriented, I could record Jean AND see past her to what the girls were doing on the screen -- which allowed me to watch the basement...

"You need to promise not to tell what we're up to!" Peter demanded truculently.

"I promise!" Joy squeaked.

"Well, that may not be good enough," Michael opined. "You need to be a part of things -- that's the only way we'll be safe, I bet."

"I--I ... Okay..." Joy babbled.

"Okay, you promised..."

"Uh huh!" Joy nodded.

"Sit here between us and behave yourself!" Peter directed, then waved at Michael. "Turn it on." Turning back to Joy, he admonished, "Remember, you promised!"

Michael manipulated the remote and the video came on. Joy went "Oh!" and Peter waved a warning finger.

I couldn't see what they were looking at, but I'd given them all straight content, so I could guess. Joy sat there, bug-eyed; obviously, she was getting an education. After a couple of minutes Michael mused, "You know, I bet this is what the girls are doing upstairs -- only it's probably all girlie stuff."

"Yeah, well, they're lucky," Pete snarled, "I bet they're doing more than just watching!"

"Wh-- what?" Joy gulped.

"I bet they ran you out so they could play with their pussies -- maybe even each other's!" Peter ranted. "But we can't do anything..."

"G--go ahead..." Joy muttered.

"So you can rat on us? Sorry! You have to play, too, or we can't!" Peter rejoined.

"I--I can't!" Joy wailed.

"Why not?"

"It's too embarrassing!"

"Why? We've seen you..." Michael replied. "You've seen us!"

"Not playing with myself!"

"Okay..." Michael compromised. "How about if we take things slow? We've seen each other, right?"

"Y--yes..."

"Okay, so, if we take our shorts off and you take off that nightie, that's probably a start. Nobody's gonna get in any worse trouble than anyone else..."

"B--But..."

"You SAID you would do as we asked!" Peter snapped, playing 'Bad Cop' -- deliberately, or just coincidentally? "We've even touched each other -- what's the big deal?"

Joy blinked, clearly whipsawed between the pair. "I--I ... Okay."


I smiled to myself. Joy was doomed. I gave her five minutes before she was nodding over a cock. On the other half of the screen, Jean was flopped back in my desk chair, her fingers in the legband of her swimsuit, flickering while she watched Amy slide the dildo in and out of her pussy and Holly apply the vibrator to her daughter's clit. Jean was doomed, too -- a threat to show this video footage to a parent of any girl in that room would bring her to heel.

Joy had her arms in the air; Michael was pulling her nightie off over her head. "That's it. Just relax. See, Peter's naked ... Let's get those panties off..." Pete handled that part -- and the look on his face brooked no argument, so Joy didn't give him any. "See there?" Michael soothed. "Nothing to it." Peter sat back down on Joy's right, apparently satisfied, and Joy mumbled something to the affirmative and turned her attention to the screen -- largely to keep from having to return one of the boys' looks.

When the boys started masturbating, however, it eclipsed even the wild content on the screen and Joy had to watch. Peter caught her and grabbed her hand. "You do it."

"No!" Joy snatched her hand back.

"Peter's right," Michael declared.

"He is?" Joy turned her attention to Michael.

"Yup. Can't have you just sitting there, and you won't do yourself, so if somebody comes down and catches us, you have to be doing one of us."

"I--I..."

"You PROMISED..." Pete lit into her again. He was still tugging her hand. Slowly, Joy staring at it as though it was attached to someone else, she allowed Peter to pull her hand to his cock. "Hold it. Slide your hand up and down ... That's it..." Joy jacked him, clearly mesmerized.

"Here, do me too," Michael directed. Joy let her left hand be placed around Michael's shaft. "Do what you're doing to Peter."

"Wow..." Joy gasped, looking from cock to cock. "Wow."

"She likes it," Michael grinned. "Don't you, Joy? You like it."

"Uh huh..."

"Okay, we'll give you a little something -- how's that?" Michael reached up to finger her left nipple. "Tell me what feels good."

"Ummmm..." Joy gurgled. Her eyes were glassy.

Peter grinned from ear to ear. Given his history, I wasn't surprised that he played the aggressor. He collected her other breast. "Niice! Do you like having your breasts played with?"

"Uh huh..." Joy sounded congested; she was wheezing.

"Put your legs over ours," Peter directed, picking up her right leg and putting it over his left. Michael duplicated the effort with her left, and Joy never even thought to resist. "You don't have to play with yourself -- we can help you, just like you're helping us..." He reached in and started rubbing her mound.

I was amazed that he had any idea what he was doing. Joy moaned, "Oooooohhhh!" and arched her back, and Pete sucked in a nipple. Joy started panting rapidly, then went, "NNNNNNGGGGGGGGHHH!!!!" and I watched her toes curl while she writhed between the boys. Peter's fingers started making sloppy noises and he grinned at Michael.

"I bet you loved THAT!" he whispered in Joy's ear.

"Ooh! Oh! Ooh!" Joy grunted; I could see her stomach clench from her climax. I was glad I was taping this -- it was one of the hottest scenes I'd ever seen! In a moment, she flopped back and croaked, "No more!"

"Wasn't that fun?" Michael cooed. "You owe Peter -- lean over there and suck him like the woman on TV is doing..." Joy turned glazed eyes on the screen and leaned over into Peter's lap. Peter took her head in his hands and began to smile.

"Joy! Isn't that a nice name?" Peter mused aloud, grinning. Joy was slurping away, thoroughly domesticated.


Timing was tight -- I figured that I had maybe five minutes to intervene before they fucked the girl -- and none of the three of them knew what they were doing. Jean was slumped in the swivel chair with one hand in her crotch and the other rolling a nipple between her fingers. On the screen in front of her, Holly was licking Heather's clit while Amy fed her the dildo, muttering, "Real cocks are better, but you get the idea..." It was time to take charge of the situation.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.