The Heat Wave - Cover

The Heat Wave

Copyright© 2009 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Meet Cletus Putnam: landlord, entrepreneur, opportunist, sometime Dom. It's hotter than Hell and he has the only swimming pool and central air conditioning in his little lower middle-class neighborhood -- and he's not above taking advantage of that fact.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   NonConsensual   Coercion   Blackmail   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Enema   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

When we got back, twenty-five minutes later, Jean was sound asleep. Michael, who was in on the plan, grinned from ear to ear. We threw a sheet over her and turned out the lights and turned down the TV, then called Heather and Amy in from the pool to eat. We ate on the deck under the awning in order to keep the noise down.

After dinner, I went inside and back to my bedroom to prepare for the nightly ritual -- this was no time to pass it up. When I emerged in my kilt, Amy and Heather were in the pool. "Sorry, Ladies," I announced. "Adult Swim. Time to toddle off." Heather took one look and swam to the ladder, but Amy held her ground.

"I'm fine," she announced confidently.

I eyed her. "Honey, the rules are posted and you even signed a slip saying you would abide by them. It's after seven."

"I'm an adult."

I scratched my chin and told her, "Honey, I may be an old bull, but I'm still a bull. You mess with me and you'll get bred -- I still do that to women regularly. Make up your mind what you're doing here."

"I'm not wearing my glasses -- I won't see anything."

"That's not the point, Honey," I replied as Heather moved past me, giving me a look. "You can watch it all the way to target if you like -- and you can BE the target. But you need to abide by the rules."

"I want to stay." Amy looked stubborn.

"You CAN stay -- you're an adult. Heather can stay, too, but I think she should talk to her mother first about it. But you need to come out of that suit."

"Oh. THAT rule."

"That rule," I agreed.

"What if I don't want to? Then what happens?"

"It's a multi-step process," I told her. "First, I haul your pinchable little ass out of there, then I frog-march you out the front door. After that, I forbid you to return at any hour of any day. Basically, that's it."

"Howcum the hard line?"

"My house, my house rules. You have choices, here. It's not fair to I don't know how many other people if I let you slide."

Amy turned her attention to Heather, "You're getting out?"

"I--I..." She turned to me. "Is it gonna be all right?"

I sighed. I wanted this little confrontation -- but not with her mother in the house -- not before she'd been further desensitized. You take what you can get... "Define 'all right', Hon. If you're asking if it's all right with me for you to cavort in the pool naked, the answer is 'yes.' If you're asking what your mother will think, the answer is probably 'no.' If you're asking if you're going to get molested because you're naked in my pool, I would have to say 'not at this time', although Amy is begging for it. You can go into the TV room and ask your mama, but she's sleeping for the first time in how long? You two work it out -- but I'm about to get in the pool -- and Amy is either getting out of that suit, or she's leaving. While I hate to pressure you, I'm not going to stand here much longer -- and when I start moving, at least one of you will have to come up off a decision or it will be made for you." I started counting to ten silently.

"Heather..." Amy murmured.

"Are you gonna... ?"

"Sure."

"Can I get in the pool first?"

I shrugged. "Sure, if that's what you want to do." I turned my attention to Amy. Heather went past me to the ladder and Amy reached for the ties to her suit; in a second, the top was floating on the water. "Toss it here," I directed.

"One second." Amy surfaced her bottoms and wadded the whole mess into a ball, then tossed it to me. I put it down by the pool edge -- just out of reach -- then turned my attention to Heather, who watched me nervously as she removed her top and bent to untie her bottoms. Taking a deep breath, she balled her suit and tossed it to me, too, and I placed it beside Amy's. I then undid my towel and with great ceremony descended into the water. Yeah, I was a bit more than half hard -- but I knew I wasn't getting any pussy from this pair tonight. "See? Was that so hard?" I asked.

"It looked pretty hard to me!" Amy chortled.

"Take it as a compliment," I retorted. "Any time you want to feel it, the door's open."

Heather gasped, horrified, but Amy giggled. "His bark is worse than his bite."

"You keep thinking that," I told her. "You should see me lick!"

"Amy!" Heather gasped, "Mr. Putnam!"

"Oh, come on, Hon," I replied. "Amy wants to be a tease. Well, I can give as good as I get. Hell, we're already playing 'I'll show you mine if you'll show me yours' -- people get laid that way."

"Um, well..." Heather flicked a glance at the slider.

"Honey, I'm male. If Amy wants to wave a red flag in front of my nose, she's not safe. You're not safe. Your mama isn't safe. That's how it is. I don't take girls against their will, but I don't pass up an opportunity, either -- you remember that, because it's all the warning you're gonna get!"

Amy drifted toward me, hot-eyed. "You're just a wild man, aren't you?"

"I'm George of the Jungle, running without a loincloth," I agreed.

She drifted in close enough to grasp my hard on. "I guess so!" I was facing her, so my body masked the action -- and me rubbing a nipple under the water.

"We're gonna fuck, aren't we?" I said softly.

"Uh huh," Amy nodded. "Not tonight, but..." she eyed Heather over my shoulder. "Yeah, I think so." Pitching her voice so Heather could hear, she said, "He's not so bad -- see?" Then, softly, she asked me, "Think she's a virgin?"

"Yeah."

"Want it?"

"After her mama is broken in."

Amy grinned from ear to ear. "Mind if I play, too?"

"Well, well, well!" I smiled. "Allies?"

"Allies." Amy smiled and kicked off toward Heather. "What are you worried about? You can't handle guys?" she teased Heather. I pretended to have serious swimming to do while I absorbed THIS surprising development...

Five minutes later, Michael came out, went instantly bug-eyed, yelled "Yippee!" -- shucked his suit and jumped into the pool. "Hey, no jumping!" I yelled.

Michael ignored me. "Sis! Mom's gonna SHIT!"

"Watch your mouth!" Heather retorted. "This is safe -- do you see Mr. Putnam molesting us? What's so weird?" For her little brother's consumption, it was all her idea, of course ... I smiled to myself, watching Amy lick her chops. Michael had a decent-sized boner under his pubic bush. While Heather declaimed haughtily all about how safe the situation was and how she wasn't worried, Amy swam over to me and asked, "So, are you omnivorous?"

"You are a bad little girl," I replied. "I like you a lot!"

"I smell a party!" Amy giggled.

"Well, not tonight," I sighed. "Her mama needs a LOT of softening up."

"I'll help," Amy offered.

"I think she's straight -- she's CERTAINLY uptight!" I opined.

"Has she got a man?"

"Never seen one."

"Then the door may be open," Amy insisted. "You never know. Jeezus I'm hot..."

"I'd love to fix it, but I'm afraid I'd be tipping our hands," I muttered.

"Yeah." She pushed off. "Time for a little horseplay..." She swam over to Michael and pushed him, "Let's play tag!" Over the next ten minutes or so, she made Michael's day, going back and forth, having him chase her and letting him cop feels. I know she was grabbing his dick, and I figure I got a skimmer full of boy cum from it. They gradually teased Heather into the game, although Michael watched himself around his sister -- and eventually, I allowed myself pseudo-reluctantly to become engaged in the game. Amy was shameless -- she made sure you touched the goodies -- and she pulled Heather aside and egged her on until she got brave. The first time Heather and I exchanged crotch-grabs, we had to take an intermission so the girls could get together and giggle about it. Michael gravitated to me. "Wow! Amy's hot!" he whispered.

"Yeah, she's fuckable," I agreed.

"Is she playing with your... ?"

"Yeah, she's shameless," I confirmed. "We should double-team her some time. I bet she'd love getting two dicks at the same time." Michael snorted. "I'm serious, Son -- she's waving the green flag. Sometime when your sister isn't around, Amy is gonna offer to bust your cherry for you, if you play your cards right."

"Speaking of Sis," Michael muttered. "Is she getting grabby with you?"

"What if she is?" I retorted. "I warned you. I warned HER! Do I have to carry a sign or something? If she pushes it too far, I'm gonna push it inside her -- bet on it!"

"She's too hung-up," Michael opined. "Like Mom."

"If she keeps hanging out with Amy, she'll loosen up," I predicted. "About your mom -- does she have a boyfriend? Where's your old man, anyway?"

"She's not dating or anything," Michael replied softly. "Sometimes she spends a long time in the bathtub -- you know?"

"Yeah," I replied, "I know." He'd caught her masturbating -- maybe watched. "Why isn't she seeing guys?"

"I don't know," he muttered. "She just ... hides ... since Dad left."

"How long?"

"Years. I was seven."

"Sorry, kid."

Michael shrugged, but I knew he was hurt. "It happens."

"I'm around if you need a male opinion."

"Yeah." Michael grinned; we'd already bonded that way.

"Women your mama's age need a man occasionally," I muttered.

"Good luck!" Michael laughed. "She's pretty resistant, I think."

"Funny, I'm not seeing it -- not in the past day or so," I replied. "Maybe it's the approach."

"Maybe."

"Is it a problem?"

"No." Michael shook his head. "Maybe she will mellow out. She won't like it if you do Sis, though."

I shrugged. "It's all in the approach. Your mama needs a supply, and your sister needs to get it done right the first time so she appreciates it properly. I don't see me dating your sister, but she could do worse getting me to pop her cherry."

Michael grunted. "Well, they're both off limits for me."

"Amy isn't," I replied. "Kate isn't, either."

"Kate?" Michael's interest was sparked.

"Her mama, too, if you're interested in getting something a little older. Guys your age ought to be broken in by older women -- they teach you things," I told him, winking. "Amy might know some of them, but I bet Kate's mama has a whole list of little tricks that will help you get your dick wet."

"Wow! I never thought of that!" Whole new vistas opened up before Michael's eyes.

"There's fun to be had," I muttered, watching the girls watch us and conduct what was probably a fairly similar conversation. "How's Peter?"

Michael looked a little bothered. "Funny you should mention Peter ... I get this feeling from him, sometimes..."

"Like?"

"Like, maybe he's..."

"Gay?"

"Maybe."

"Don't close any doors," I advised. "Guys suck cock better than girls, because they know how it feels. On the other hand, maybe you're reading things wrong. Peter has a lot of shit to deal with, you know? He might accidentally be sending off the wrong vibe. I didn't see any indications he's got an old man..."

"He doesn't," Michael supplied. "His mama works nights cleaning buildings. She smothers him."

"There you go," I replied. "He needs a friend."

"Yeah..." Michael mused. "Do guys really suck better?"

I eyed him. "There's only one way to find out." He gulped and looked away.

We played grab-ass again, Heather getting increasingly brave; Amy left at eight-thirty, promising to pick up Heather for work the next morning at eight. I put Heather in the guest room and we inflated one of those air beds for Michael in my office. I thought about taking him to bed after the conversation we'd had, but decided it was just too chancy. Jean slept the sleep of the just on the couch.


Jean sat up blinking as Heather hit the door the next morning; Heather noticed it and kissed her, gave her a little hug, said, "Bye, Mom -- I have to go to work!" and hit the door while Jean was still blinking, disoriented. She sat up, trying to adjust her sundress, and I muttered, "I'd have shucked you out of that thing so you were more comfortable, but I didn't want to wake you up."

Jean covered her tits -- which weren't showing -- and gave a little shriek. "Where am I?"

"My TV room, where you went to sleep," I replied. "I admit to being sneaky -- I knew you were going to pass out when I told you to go lie down. You needed it, bad."

Michael stuck his head around the door and grinned, "Hi, Mom!"

Jean rubbed her face. "What time is it?"

"Eight a.m."

Jean looked surprised. "What day?"

"Saturday."

"I slept fourteen hours?"

"Yes. I'd say it did you a world of good," I opined. Michael nodded his head.

"I probably look a sight..."

"Nah," I replied, "You generally look hot when you don't have bags under your eyes and you're not dragging your knuckles on the ground looking wasted. Once you put that dress around frontwards and run a brush through you hair, you'll be fine."

"Wha--?" Jean looked down at herself. Michael burst out laughing.

I did, too. "Sorry, I couldn't pass up the opportunity," I apologized. "Let me get you some coffee. The bathroom is that way." I got up and walked out.

A few minutes later, Jean was groggily sipping coffee. "I must have asked -- where is my car again?"

"The shop. I can give you the address and phone number," I replied. "The guy is reputable. It's due back on Monday night. Drive the Saturn until then."

"And it's gonna cost how much?"

"Around six hundred. I asked them to use remanufactured parts to keep the costs down. You should sell that thing -- it's a piece of crap, especially because it hasn't been maintained."

"Why are you helping me?"

"We'll start with 'because you need it.' I'll think of other reasons, eventually," I replied.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.