The Heat Wave - Cover

The Heat Wave

Copyright© 2009 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 24

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 24 - Meet Cletus Putnam: landlord, entrepreneur, opportunist, sometime Dom. It's hotter than Hell and he has the only swimming pool and central air conditioning in his little lower middle-class neighborhood -- and he's not above taking advantage of that fact.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   NonConsensual   Coercion   Blackmail   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Enema   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

I didn't see Heather and Amy come home because they went to Cantrell's -- but they burst into the house ten minutes later, soaking wet, Heather exclaiming, "Mom's having trouble breathing!" I grabbed some shorts and hustled out, Michael and the girls in my wake.

Jean was lying on her couch wheezing. "Go 'way! I can handle this!"

"Yeah, it looks like it!" I grunted.

"Mom has asthma," Heather explained. "This weather..." It was hard for ME to breathe, given the humidity -- I understood the issue clearly.

"Let's get her over to my place where the air conditioning dries the air," I suggested.

"No!" Jean argued. "I'll be fine!"

"What exactly are you trying to prove?" I asked.

"I don't need you!" she panted. "WE don't need you! We can't pay the price..."

"What price?"

"Heather..."

"Oh, Mom!" Heather erupted. "Are you nuts? You act like it's murder or something!"

"It's yours!" Jean panted, "Not his!"

I sighed. "Nobody ever said it was..."

Jean turned on me, "You can't just ... bully ... young girls!" she panted.

"I don't," I replied. "I bully YOU -- because you are no longer young but you ARE silly and stubborn! Where is your inhaler?"

"Not going!"

"Mom! Forget it! It's a dead issue!" Heather erupted. "Don't hurt yourself -- you're not accomplishing anything!"

"I can stop him..."

"Not, you can't, Mom -- you can't prevent something that's already happened!"

"What?"

"We did it -- last night," Heather explained.

"Damn you!" Jean turned to me, furious.

"Mom! I went to HIM! I ASKED! He told me -- at least twice -- that I didn't have to do ANYTHING!"

"But you did! He coerced you!" Jean ranted.

"Mom! He did no such thing! Tell her, Amy!" Heather snapped.

"I was there when she decided to do it," Amy informed Jean. "I was there when she did it. I got impatient with her and Cletus told me to mind my own business -- that it was Heather's call and he wouldn't do a damned thing to please ME!"

"It's still..." Jean covered her face.

"It was wonderful, Mom! Why must you get all up in arms about things? Cletus would never hurt me -- and he didn't! He did just the opposite, in fact! Why do you insist on painting everything he does black?"

"Where is your inhaler?" I demanded.

"There." Jean pointed at a drawer in the coffee table without uncovering her face.

"Do you use or take anything else?"

"No."

"Fine. Get it," I told Heather. I picked Jean up; she struggled weakly.

"No!" she protested.

"Shut up." I headed for the door with her in my arms. She wasn't a feather, but she wasn't a hundred pound bag of cattle feed, either. I plodded across the back yards in the pouring rain, through my slider and up the hall to my room, depositing her on my bed. "Get your breath. Somebody watch her." I went into the bathroom for a towel, dried myself off, then carried it back into the bedroom to work on Jean. "Help her out of those clothes," I instructed Heather.

"No!" Jean clutched her blouse to her.

"Ever hear of pneumonia?" I asked. "With your breathing problem, it'd be a bitch. Don't YOU be a bitch - get out of those clothes!"

"You can't make me!"

"The fuck I can't!" I grabbed the front of her blouse and swept my hand down it - and buttons went everywhere, despite her hands being in the way. Then I rolled her over on her stomach and proceeded to paddle her ass while she gasped, "Oh! OW! No! Please! Ouch! Stop! Cletus! Please! Ow!" I kept at it until she was bawling and had stopped resisting, then rolled her on her back and undid the buttons on her jeans. "Take the top," I instructed Heather, who got up on the bed behind her mother and removed her blouse and bra while I fought with her jeans and panties. When we were done, I covered Jean with a sheet, passed responsibility for her to Heather with a wave, and walked out past Ed and Cindy, who'd been watching from the bedroom door.

I stomped into the kitchen, pulled a beer from the fridge and drank down half of it before collapsing in a chair. "Goddamn women!" Cindy and Karen both flinched. I turned my glare on Joy, Gina, and Holly. "When are you three going home?"

"When the rain lets up," Holly ventured. Joy and Gina said nothing.

"Well?" I rasped, eyeing them.

"Our folks went to a convention for the weekend," Gina supplied.

I eyed her and then shifted my gaze to the boys. "Matching dog collars and leashes. Nipple rings. Put a clover clamp on her clit and she'll follow you anywhere." I pointed at Gina. "Take 'em - shit, I don't care! Just get 'em out of my sight for a while!"

The boys each took a Tabor girl by the wrist and led them downstairs. Amy nodded to Holly, "Come on..." and led her out. Ed pulled Cindy away...

"Which left Karen. "You're female," I growled.

"Yes, Master." She got out of there. I spent the next half hour parked on a kitchen chair trying to empty a six pack while I pretended I was alone.

I finished three; when they hit, I knew I'd be looped. When I stood up, the prophecy fulfilled itself - I almost fell. I've never been a big drinker. Very carefully, I staggered up the hall to my bedroom.

Jean was asleep; Heather sat on the bed watching her. "I'm gonna take a nap," I slurred, and climbed under the sheet beside Jean. I went out pretty quickly.


I woke up in a sandwich; I had Jean in front of me - and somehow my left hand had gravitated to her left titty and my half-erect cock was in the crack of her ass. Then I had someone breathing softly on my neck; close examination of the arm draped over me suggested it was Heather's. I rolled my eyes; Jean was already in the freak zone - didn't Heather have any sense at all? I disengaged my hand from Jean's pointed mound and made to withdraw it - but a hand grabbed my wrist and dragged my hand back into contact. In a voice still breathy, Jean murmured, "How come I can't go three days without someone rubbing my nose in what a fool I am?"

I sighed. "I can't answer that question - I've been asking it regularly, myself."

"When you did Holly, I knew it was going to happen," Jean said softly. "I even knew it was a good idea. But..." She shrugged.

"She's still your daughter."

Jean nodded. "I couldn't get around that." She was quiet for a moment, then said, "Last night?" Her tone added, 'How did you manage that?'

"I had nothing to do with the scheduling," I replied. "I was watching TV, right here in this bed, bothering no one..."

"It was time - that's all," Heather murmured over my shoulder. "It had been coming for days - since Kate. It was just a matter of time."

Jean stiffened initially, but by the end of it, she was relaxed again. Without turning her head, she asked her daughter, "Are we going to have to share?"

I felt Heather shrug. "Sometimes."

"I won't..." Jean pinched it off there, but we knew what she was going to say.

Heather's response was, "Good! Ewwww!" There would be no intergenerational girl play in the Cantrell family, which was fine with me.

"What time is it?" I asked.

Jean had a view of the clock. "About eight."

"What's everyone doing?"

"I've been here," Jean said simply.

"TV or whatever," Heather shrugged. "Karen and Kate are running things, I think."

"What did you do?" Jean asked, "You smell like a brewery!"

"I was pissed," I replied. "Things had gotten out of hand one time too often and I couldn't rant and rave in peace, so I got rapidly drunk. It was really childish, I know, but I don't have any privacy any more. I chugged some beers, came in here, and passed out."

"How do you feel?" Jean asked, chuckling.

"I need a leak, a bottle of water, and a half a dozen ibuprofen," I sighed. "It was stupid."

Heather giggled. "No sex?"

"Nothing that raises my blood pressure - the top of my head might come off!" Both of them laughed. "Move, Heather," I directed, then I squeezed and released Jean's titty while kissing her neck and backed out from behind her. Jean purred a little; apparently she was usually receptive AFTER she had one of her attacks of insanity. I got up and headed into the bathroom to drain my bladder and collect some drugs, then headed out to see what everyone else was doing.

There were pizza boxes in the kitchen (surprise, surprise!) I collected a bottle of water from the refrigerator - which was stocked, so someone must have been keeping up with it - and medicated myself. Looking out the slider, I could see that the rain had finally let up - but there was a lot of steamy-looking ground fog present.

Everybody - Joy, Gina, Kate, Amy, Holly, Michael, Pete - even Cindy, Karen and Ed - was in the TV room, watching some movie. Everyone was naked, but nobody was doing much about it; I guess even teenagers forget about sex occasionally. I stepped in and got a general wave from everyone - and I noticed that both Tabor girls were wearing dog collars from my collection downstairs. They were sitting on the floor in front of the couch, each between the legs of their new significant other, caressing a hairy calf or whatever, looking as happy as clams. In public, they would probably be humiliated, but here in the presence of those who knew, they were wearing their little items of decoration with a certain pride; the collars were a clear indication that they belonged to someone. I smiled to myself; they weren't wedding rings or anything, but they served the same purpose. "You should get them little nameplates," I told the boys. The girls looked a little bothered, so I reassured them, "You girls look marvelous!" Joy giggled and modeled her collar, posing. Turning to Karen, I added, "I should have collared you days ago." She ducked her head and blushed; it was exactly what she wanted to hear.

Karen got up from where she was sitting on the floor with her daughter and Amy, "Can I get you anything, Master?"

"I'm hung over," I replied, "but I'm medicated. I'm going back and lie down for a while. You guys try not to tear the place up." I waved at Ed and Cindy; Ed was parked in a chair and Cindy was parked in front of it just like the Tabor girls were in front of the boys on the couch. Male dominance was clearly established in THIS household... "Cindy needs a collar, too - we'll have to go out and pick up some more." Cindy blushed and started studying the carpet; I grinned and headed back to the bedroom.

Jean was again asleep, but breathing better. Heather got up to let me in, then crawled back in behind me and started fondling my cock. "Later, Babe," I whispered, "The pills haven't taken effect yet."

Heather sighed, "All right," and I relaxed and drifted off.

I woke up to the feel of lips sliding up and down my cock. It felt late - but not early. Jean wasn't between me and the clock, so I could see the time - around midnight. It wasn't totally dark -- there was light coming in from the hallway - so I could see my fellatrix. I got a surprise - it was Jean! Heather knelt nearby; I heard her mutter, "Karen just sucks it right down..."

Jean popped off to reply, "So does Holly." Then she looked up at my face and added, "Hi..." shyly.

"You're doing fine," I told her. "Don't do anything that will interfere with your breathing." What I DIDN'T ask was 'Why are you sucking my dick?'

"I'm just warming it up," Jean muttered, not looking at me. "If you don't mind, I'd like to put it where it belongs."

"Sounds like an idea whose time has come," I agreed.

I thought she was going to climb on top and ride cowgirl, but she slid up beside me and rolled onto her back. "Fuck me, Cletus. Don't give me any quarter. Remind me what it's like..." She didn't finish - but I decided I didn't need to know. I carried her knees on my shoulders and sent my cock questing for her wet spot, found it, and sheathed myself in her. That done, I did exactly as she asked - I found a rhythm and proceeded to dance disco in her pussy. I wasn't particularly solicitous of her needs, and I didn't wait for her to get off - I just put the hammer down in her, trying to nail her to the mattress. As it turned out, all I needed to worry about was where her hands were; the first time she graduated from, "Gah!" and "Guh!" to "OOH, GAAAWD!!!" and her belly fluttered -- inside and out -- she raked my back with her fingernails and it STUNG! After that, I grabbed her hands when she got agitated. The third time she lit off, I locked up and hosed her cervix while I tried to grind her clit off with my pubic bone, then I slid my cock in and out a couple of times, enjoying the feel of her hot clasp on my thoroughly enervated shaft. Finally, I let her legs drop off my shoulders and flopped over next to her, yelling "Next!"

I got applause; Ed and Cindy were in the doorway, watching. Jean chose to ignore them, snuggling up to me. "Next time I get stupid, treat me like Karen," she husked. "Backhand me across the mouth, toss me over the nearest piece of furniture, and do that to me. Eventually, I'll either learn better or act up just to get the sex..."

I chuckled. "That isn't EXACTLY what I would do to Karen - but it might work for you!"

"It'll work - trust me." Jean smiled tentatively. I leaned in and slipped her the tongue for a while and she cuddled right up.

When I broke the kiss, Ed and Cindy were still there. Ed asked, "Can we play, too?" I drew breath to answer, but before I got anything out, he popped Cindy on the butt and said, "Go suck the goo out of her."

Cindy didn't argue; before Jean got farther than "I, uh..." Cindy was between her legs and zeroing in. Jean's eyes popped as Cindy hit paydirt. I chuckled and decided to allow it, cradling Jean's face and telling her, "Relax, let it happen."

Then I got my second surprise. Another set of knees hit the bed and my cock was suddenly surrounded by something warm and wet - and Heather, from off-side, exclaimed "Oh, wow!" I looked down to find Ed cleaning me! I couldn't think of anything intelligent to say, so I just rolled my eyes and went back to kissing Jean.

I was hard again and Jean was running hot fairly quickly. I whispered, "Ed?" Jean hesitated, then nodded. "Okay, we're changing up," I announced, looking down at Ed. "Cindy, roll left." Cindy looked up and did as she was bid; I beckoned her up on my left, and nodded to Ed, then Jean. Ed nodded and crawled up over Jean as I rolled onto Cindy. I hoisted Cindy's legs over my elbows and looked to my right at where Heather stood there. "We're going to be busy for a bit, Honey."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.