The Heat Wave - Cover

The Heat Wave

Copyright© 2009 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 23

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 23 - Meet Cletus Putnam: landlord, entrepreneur, opportunist, sometime Dom. It's hotter than Hell and he has the only swimming pool and central air conditioning in his little lower middle-class neighborhood -- and he's not above taking advantage of that fact.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   NonConsensual   Coercion   Blackmail   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Enema   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

Holly picked up the gauntlet, "What's in it for me?"

"I, uh..." Cindy had no answer; she was way out of her depth.

"I kind of like cum," Holly continued, "but it's a lot of work blowing a guy and I don't get off or anything..." She seemed totally disinterested.

"Maybe you should make her some kind of offer," I suggested, grinning. Cindy gave a flustered shrug that said 'Like what?' clearly, so I elaborated, "Maybe if you offered to eat her pussy while she was blowing Ed..."

Cindy blinked owlishly, but Holly smiled. "Yeah, that might work. You have to make me cum, though."

Cindy opened her mouth, but I inserted, "Why don't you take it in the living room - the floor's kind of hard in here." I just looked at her until she dropped her eyes.

"It's settled, then?" Holly confirmed, turning to Cindy.

"Yes..." Cindy's reply was faint.

Ed got up from the table. "Guess we'll be back..."

"We'll hold a waffle or two for you," I replied, "won't we?"

"Sure." Kate smiled and went back to cooking.

Gina erupted, "So, Cletus, are you gonna complete your clean sweep?"

Kate blinked, "What?"

"He's fucked everybody but Joy," Gina supplied. "I don't see why he shouldn't finish."

"He has?" Kate's gaze swept to me.

"Sure. He did Holly early, then he did Heather..."

"He DID?" Kate erupted. "Heather?"

Gina confirmed it, "Yes. And he did me about two this morning when Amy stole Michael out from under me..."

Kate was counting on her fingers. "Did anybody else but me NOT sleep with someone last night?"

I rubbed my jaw, thinking about it. "Not in your generation. Neither your mother nor Heather's got any. I'm assuming Cindy did."

Kate shook her head, looking somewhat dazed.

"Joy." Pete snapped his fingers and pointed at me.

"Pete?" Joy blinked.

"Go take care of Cletus."

"Why?"

"You heard your sister."

"Yes, but..."

Pete sat back and looked at her. "I could come up with a half a dozen reasons why, but only one counts. Who do you belong to?"

"You." Joy actually flicked an apologetic glance at Michael.

"Okay, then. The only reason you need is because I said to, right Sweetheart?" Pete pressed.

"I, uh ... Right." Blushing furiously, Joy turned to me. "Where do you want me?"

"You don't have to, Honey," I told her.

"Yes, she does!" Pete insisted, his voice emphatic.

"Yes I do!" Joy agreed.

"Okay, then," I murmured, getting up and taking a last hit of my coffee. "Let's see what furniture Ed and Company left in the living room."

Joy stood in the doorway waiting for me, peeking in at the activity in the living room - but before I reached her, Michael got up from the table, "Okay, Big Mouth, head for the living room." I spun to see what the fuck was going on and discovered that Michael was addressing Gina.

"What? Why?" Gina sputtered.

"What makes you think you can just hand off your sister to get fucked and not have to pay for it?" Michael rasped.

"What do YOU care?" Gina snapped. "Besides, you've got Amy..." This last was a snarl. Amy looked up, opened her mouth, and settled back, poker-faced. I reached around Joy to cup one of her sweet little titties, but continued to watch the developing altercation, wondering if Michael knew what was happening.

He did. He got out of his chair and strode to a position immediately in front of Gina, grabbed her by the back of the neck, locked eyes with her and said, "And your problem with that is?"

Gina's face twisted. "You're MINE!" she erupted, and took a swing at him - not a slap, one of those female poke in the side things. Now, Gina probably outweighs Michael by thirty pounds and is actually taller - their positions made this VERY clear - but she didn't hurt him any. Michael put his forehead against hers, still eyeball to eyeball, and declared, "No, you're MINE! Amy is just Amy - she does as she pleases and it's just sex. YOU, on the other hand, have been feeding me shit! You can't have it both ways..." He started hauling on her, using the grip he had on her neck.

Objectively, she could have broken his grip with a sweep of her arm, then followed it up by knocking him on his ass - but what she did was go to her knees. "Michael..."

"Shut up." Michael rubbed his cock on her lips and her mouth opened. A half-second later her hands came up and started rubbing the backs of his thighs. Michael took a handful of hair at the back of her neck, but I could tell it was only symbolic. I chuckled and headed for the living room, clutching Joy to me


Ed was hunched up in an armchair, his body taut under the sensations Holly generated as she demonstrated her mastery of the deep-throat technique. Cindy was flat on her back on the carpet, her head between Holly's feet as Holly squatted above her rubbing her gash on Cindy's face. Knowing how worked up Holly could get, I didn't envy Cindy a bit. That left the couch...

"Let's do the couch, Hon," I told Joy. "Get comfy on your back and I'll do the missionary thing."

"Okay." Joy was back to being thoroughly biddable. I sat down next to her and caressed her thighs and rubbed her belly and slowly moved to her mons while we watched Holly work Ed - and Cindy - over. She got wet fast - not surprising, considering my history with her - and pretty quick, she was grabbing my wrist and tugging, having undulated on the couch a couple of times. I got up and crawled over her, rubbing my dick along her wet split. She locked eyes with me, nodding, her chest rising and falling rapidly; I seated my cock in her opening and pushed inside.

Three strokes later, she wrapped her legs around me and started making keening little whines. Nothing swells your head - either of them - like having a responsive little piece dancing on your dick; Pete was one lucky young motherfucker, and I hoped he knew it!

We were just getting going good when a distraction occurred - in the form of Gina and Michael. "Bend over the couch arm!" Michael directed Gina, propelling her forward such that she actually stuck her face in my ass, then he chuckled. "If Cletus's asshole is in reach, see if you can stick your tongue in it!"

"Michael!" Gina gasped.

"Shut up!" Michael snapped. "You blew it, Honey, when you got all jealous of Amy! Now EVERYBODY knows you're my bitch - so get used to it! And don't TELL me you don't LIKE it - if you don't, how come your pussy is soaking wet? Hmmm?" I was looking behind me at this point, so I got to see the look on Gina's face as Michael sank his bone in her in one stroke; it was a fine mix of surprise, embarrassment, and happiness. Apparently, I was providing the boys with a fine education in woman handling ... I returned my attention to Joy - who richly deserved it.

Some time in the next couple of minutes - pleasure skewed my time sense, so I'm not sure how long it really was - Holly went "MMMMMMM!!!!" around Ed's dick and started seriously humping poor Cindy's face. I looked around and breathed easier when I found Cindy's glasses lying on the carpet out of harm's way. Cindy hunched up and thrashed and I figured she was either having trouble breathing or having her nose ripped off - or both - but Holly let up pretty quickly and resumed concentrating on blowing Ed.

The next thing I noticed was Pete. He showed up and patted Joy on the cheek, asking, "How are you doing, Sweetheart?"

"G-good!" Joy gasped out. She'd gotten one good cum already, so I tended to agree with her.

I didn't think it was a coincidence that Pete's dick was two inches from Joy's face - and Joy didn't either. She turned her head and opened her mouth, sticking out her tongue - and Pete fed her his blood sausage. I chuckled - it didn't bother me. Joy might lose out on an orgasm by having to concentrate on sucking, but I wouldn't. I settled back and tuned my stroke to give me the most pleasure, slowing down a bit to smell the roses or whatever - which allowed me to notice the next change...

"Do you want to fuck?" Holly popped off Ed's cock to ask.

"Yeah, maybe," Ed grunted. I was surprised he hadn't blown a nut, actually - I would have.

"Okay..." Holly got up and crawled onto the chair, balancing on the arms, and lowered herself onto Ed's meatsicle. Just before she did it, though, she turned and looked down at Cindy, directing, "Don't go anywhere!" Then she impaled herself, and, apparently typically for Holly, went stone nuts on Ed's dick! It was a show, for certain; I'm sure Ed was thrilled to death that she wasn't directly on his lap, because the chair caught Hell! She was up just high enough that she wasn't grinding his pubic bone to powder - which was probably better for both of them - but she was using him like a pogo stick. Cindy had a front row seat, watching Holly's pussy gobble Ed's cock from below; she reached out and grabbed her eyeglasses and put them on - then took them back off when she got dripped on. She made to get up, but I stopped her, "Stay right there! Watch your old man get some strange! A little pussy juice won't hurt you!" I knew she was a little bothered - this was 'in your face' with a vengeance - but she needed to get over it...

Joy reclaimed my attention by going, "Gurk!" Pete's balls were delivering a semen shake and she was sucking it in. Pete hissed in pleasure, his knees jumping, then he backed off, but bent right over and kissed Joy on the lips, which I thought considerate of him.

My whole cock turned in to one big sensitive nerve ending and my balls started crawling up to chamber a round of pregnancy-inducing flechettes. I got tunnel vision and grabbed Joy's little round hooters and started rubbing the shit out of her nipples. She and Pete were still swapping spit, but she started making urgent noises and arched herself and her pussy clamped down - and I went off like a Gatling gun, firing a dozen rounds at her Fallopian tubes. She let out a squeal and went nuts under me - which made us both happy. When my blood pressure dropped and my vision cleared, Pete was grinning at me while Joy sucked his neck.

"Thanks, I needed that," I puffed.

"We'll do it again," he assured me.

I got up, carefully clearing Gina, who was getting the living shit fucked out of her. Michael was showing her no mercy. I'd put it out of my head, mostly, while fucking, because it was directly behind me and too much trouble to turn around and look at, but every once in a while Gina let out a wail. Right after I got up, she did it again - and shook like a wet dog, titties and jellyrolls jiggling everywhere. She had the damnedest build; underneath, she was pretty solidly fleshed, but she had this big jiggly roll that sat above her hips like a innertube full of blubber inserted under the skin - and it jiggled any time she moved. Her titties jiggled the same way - they were EXTREMELY soft; anyway, that stuff was going NUTS under Michael's pounding and when she got off it went everywhere! Joy didn't have this - yet...

I decided to have some fun. I leaned in next to her and murmured, "You like that dick?"

She didn't say anything, she just looked at me - she was red-faced and panting.

"You know, you're not bullshitting anybody - least of all Michael. No doubt you've figured that out..." I grinned evilly. I could tell I had her full attention. "You're his bitch, now - and two grades of school be damned! Isn't that right?"

"Uh ... huh..." She nodded, eyes vacant. She really wasn't in any condition to hold a conversation - but she would absorb anything I said like a sponge.

"Gonna be pretty humiliating when the word gets out that you're fucking a freshman, huh? It's not gonna be any secret, you know. Pete and Michael are probably gonna get you and your sister matching collars and leashes and lead you around school by them..." I watched her eyes bulge as she took that one in. "Of course the good news is that you'll be going to all the dances and stuff," I murmured, and watched her absorb that, pleased, then added the zinger, "and Michael will want to demonstrate his ownership, so he'll probably fuck you in front of his buddies - and maybe have you give some of them head..." From the look on her face, you'd think I'd poked her with a cattle prod. I followed up with, "You're not his girlfriend - you're his bitch! He OWNS your slut ass! We're gonna put rings in your nipples and drag you around the school track by them until you lose that jelly roll, then..."

"WAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!" Gina's eyes rolled up in her head and she screamed - and I watched her belly clench as her pussy locked up. Then she flopped forward, passed out - but Michael was blowing a nut in her twat, anyway; it was working even though the lights went out.

"What the Hell did you do?" Michael panted.

"Teased the shit out of her," I replied, chuckling. "Told her you owned her and you were gonna use her like toilet paper - and that she was gonna have to kneel up and take dick from all your buds, and we were gonna pierce her nipples and put rings in them - slave shit."

"And she passed out?"

"You miss the point, Son. She came so hard she passed out."

"Oh. OH!"

"Just fucking exactly," I nodded. "You're on the right track. When you figure how biddable little Joy is, doesn't it make sense that Gina is, too?"

"So..."

"So put a ring in her nose and don't let her give you any shit!"

About that time, Ed surged up and howled, "HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!" If Cindy thought things were drippy before, she got a surprise as white goo dribbled around his connection to Holly. Holly waited until Ed settled back, then got an evil look on her face. She pulled herself up off Ed, pinching off her pussy lips, then stepped down from the chair on shaky legs. Cindy made to move when Holly's feet hit the floor - probably expecting Holly to step on her - but Holly went "Whoa!" and squatted, pinning Cindy in place and said, "Here - a present for you! Suck it out..."

Cindy wailed, "Noooo!" and thrashed - but Holly bore down and her pussy made squishy noises and Cindy shut up, except for low moans. Body language told the tale - she gave up and started sucking and licking.

"Go deep," Holly prompted, grinning at us.

Michael swatted Gina on the ass. "Wake up! You're missing something!"

Gina groaned and opened one eye. "What?"

"Holly is feeding Cindy Ed's spunk. Isn't that nice?" Michael announced.

"Ummm..." Gina started using brain cells - and wasn't sure she liked the idea.

"Next time I fuck Amy, she can give you MY spunk back - how's that?" Michael prompted.

"I dunno..."

"You don't WANT my spunk?" Michael snarled.

Gina's eyes popped. "No! I mean yes!"

"Which is it?!"

"I want it!"

"Damned right you do!" Michael left a big red handprint on Gina's ass.

Holly giggled - but I suspected that her little Dominatrix impersonation was just that - and, if pressed, she would roll over. She got up off of Cindy's messy face and said, "I think you ought to clean your MASTER's dick, don't you?" Cindy was a broken thing - you could see it as she slowly rolled up onto her hands and knees and crawled forward to suckle the combined juices from her husband's cock. Michael grinned and marched around to present his cock to Gina for cleaning -- and Gina took it in without complaint.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.