The Heat Wave - Cover

The Heat Wave

Copyright© 2009 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 22

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 22 - Meet Cletus Putnam: landlord, entrepreneur, opportunist, sometime Dom. It's hotter than Hell and he has the only swimming pool and central air conditioning in his little lower middle-class neighborhood -- and he's not above taking advantage of that fact.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   NonConsensual   Coercion   Blackmail   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Enema   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

I was totally overloaded! I needed and ass or a pussy, NOW! Nothing else would do! I almost stuck my dick in Ed -- knowing he wanted it -- but I'd promised Holly ... I thundered up the stairs and marched out the slider and to the edge of the pool and yelled, "Holly! NOW!"

Every eyeball in sight locked on me, but that didn't matter -- I had to have relief!

Holly looked up, bug-eyed, at my tool steel erection and said, "Now?"

"If you want that first load I promised you, it's got to happen NOW!" I insisted.

"Cletus!" Jean rebuked me - but I was in no mood to be fucked with.

"Shut the fuck up!" I rasped, then turned back to Holly. "Well?"

"Coming!" Holly made for the ladder.

Now, Jean was right of course -- I was in full wild animal mode - which isn't the way you initiate virgins. But once Holly's puffy pink cones were visible above the edge of the pool nothing else mattered. She came running and I grabbed her by the upper arm and shoved her to her knees and demanded, "SUCK!"

To her credit, Holly didn't stop to think about it - she just wrapped her Cupid's bow lips around my meat and started a massage. I didn't even think to make comparisons with her efforts of the previous week; I just roared in pleasure.

Jean dashed up and snapped, "Cletus! Get a hold of yourself! Is this how you break in virgins?"

I got ready to take a swing at Jean, but Holly went "MMMM!! MMMM!!" then her lips popped off my erection and she said, "Go 'way!" Then she tried to swallow my pole whole, and when my glans popped through into her throat the lightning flashed and the thunder roared and a grabbed a double handful of Holly's curly red hair and erupted like Vesuvius down her silken throat...

I went somewhere else -- that lovely place where every nerve in your body gets stroked - that place you don't always get to when you cum, but when you do, it's memorable! When I came back, I was still holding Holly's head, but she was licking my glans and the waves rolled over me every time her tongue rolled over it. It was excruciating, unbearable, wonderful ... My knees shook. I tried to pull myself together. "Are you okay, Honey?" I gasped.

"I loved that..." Holly husked, and lipped me again. Shaking, I gently pushed her head away.

"Nobody should ever assume that you don't like boys, Honey," I puffed, "and boys are gonna LOVE you!" I took her hand and raised her to her feet.

"Cletus..." Jean said cautiously.

"It's all right," I told her. "I'm me again. I got all caught up in a session downstairs and just had to have it..."

"Well..."

"Yeah, I know, I know..." I waved her off. "Come on, Honey, I owe you a ride." I eyed Jean and nodded for her to follow as I led Holly by the hand toward my bedroom. When she was sitting on my bed, I said, "I don't remember deep throat being among your skills last week..."

"I've been practicing all week with a rubber cock," Holly explained shyly.

"Well, you did good. I'm sorry I went nuts on you."

"I loved it! It was..." She shivered eloquently.

"It was the best blow job I've had in a long time, Honey," I told her. "I was primed to an unholy extent, but you were just incredible! Settle back and I'll return the favor..."

Holly waved a finger. "No! I've been licked before! Make me wet with your big dick, then..."

"Okay, scoot up there, then..." Jean was there, but she didn't say anything or do anything as I climbed above the slight redhead and started rubbing the tip of my cock along her furrow. I lowered my lips, first to Holly's, then to her puffy left nipple; she arched herself and hissed, "Yessss..." I found her opening and was going to just rub it, but Holly thrust her hips downward the moment the tip was half-seated and the next thing I knew I was glans deep, the ring of muscle at her opening clutching me behind my flange. "Jeezus, Baby! Are you in a hurry?"

"Uh ... huh..." Holly's voice was congested with lust.

"Where in the Hell is your hymen?" I gasped.

"Rubber cock..."

There didn't seem to be anything left to do but make it good - and that wasn't difficult, by any means! She was two-thirds of the way there by the time I'd managed to get my whole length lubricated and buried to the root; the rest of the ride to her first orgasm took maybe twenty frantic seconds. Holly's antics beneath me were nearly enough to throw me off the bed, so I rolled us over and let her drive - which might have been a mistake because she went at it like breaking my pubic bone into little tiny chunks was the primary mission! "Jeezus, Baby! You're gonna hurt yourself!" I gasped - but what I REALLY meant was 'You're gonna hurt ME!' She kept at it, body parts going every which way, through her second orgasm before she settled down a bit and focused on grinding the remains of my destroyed pubic bone to powder. She didn't mean to, maybe, but she DAMNED sure got even with me for the blow job!

After that, exhaustion settled in and she began to pace herself - which allowed me to begin to enjoy things. It was good timing, because the pain had been threatening to rob me of my erection despite the excitement of the ride. I promised myself that if there was a next time, we were going doggy!

Nonetheless, with the worst of the abuse over, the tight clutch of her cunt brought me back to full operation and I used the opportunity to drive from below as she flagged. "Maybe we should..." she panted, and I took the hint and rolled us back over and started seriously long-stroking her, setting a pace that was urgent, but wasn't destructive of bone and tissue. She learned to appreciate it rapidly; you could see it in her face. Redheads get RED when they blush - and she did so all the way to her puffy areolas as the next orgasm hit. Sensing a need for further urgency, I jacked it up for a few strokes until she stiffened and her eyes rolled up and she started throwing little shudders, then backed it off when she did. After that, she seemed to throw a small orgasm every few seconds; she was up, belly fluttering, then down, then back up...

It was hard to take - physically AND mentally; as much as I would have liked to extend it for her, she drove me over the edge in about a minute and a half. She arched and I arched and she pulsed and I started jetting my load into her and she squealed "OMIGOD!" and STAYED arched and her pussy started wringing my dick - and I started wondering if I could find a way to put THIS little bitch in my stable permanently! All I had to do was to teach her not to start out like she was killing rats...

As I rolled off to the side, Jean said her first words since she followed us into the bedroom, "Well, that was ... impressive..."

'No fucking shit!' I thought - but I was out of breath and energy and just let it pass.

We were disconnected, but Holly convinced me by pushing that I should be on my back, then crawled atop me to hug herself against me and cry. "It was wonderful!" she sobbed, "I could FEEL it when you..."

"Came?" I supplied.

"Uh huh!"

"Well, you're seriously hot, Sweetheart. If you ever need me to write an affidavit to that effect, I'll be happy to do it!"

"What? Oh..." she chuckled. "Thanks, I guess."

"I'm not needed here," Jean announced, and walked out. I certainly couldn't argue; post-coital lassitude had me and it was all I could do not to fall asleep. We spent twenty minutes or so cuddling, with me rubbing her soft flesh here and there while Holly purred - redheads have this soft, puffy feel to them sometimes that makes it hard to identify muscle tissue, and Holly was that type. While not fat by any means, she still contrived to feel pillowy. Finally, she sat up and said, "I think I want a shower."

I waved at the bathroom connector and mumbled, "Through that door," and she crawled off me, headed that way. I struggled up, "Let me pee first!"

Holly giggled. "Can you give me a second to drain?"

"Sure..."

We swapped back and forth and I left her under the shower head as I slowly dragged myself outside. Everyone present turned to look at me, so I licked my finger and pretended to put a mark on a blackboard, to cheers and jeers, then dragged myself down the ladder and went to rest my broken bones in the shallows.

Michael came over, grinning. "Ed and Cindy?" I asked.

"They went home," Michael related. "I'm invited, any time ... Pete is, too."

I nodded, glancing around for Pete - and not seeing him. I'd just shelved the matter when a rhythmic pattern of fleshy smacks alternated with contralto exclamations of "Oh!" started coming from the deck; I zeroed in on the location and stood to identify what had to be Pete's ass rocking and rolling with a pair of brown legs wrapped around it on a lounger. "Jean's gonna shit a brick," I muttered.

"I don't know where Mom is," Michael muttered, "but she isn't here." We watched the girls drift toward the edge of the pool nearest where Pete and Joy were putting on their exhibition; I heard Amy mutter, "This is better than a video..." I could have told her that...

Holly came out, flushed and naked, pink from her shower, and stopped to watch Pete and Joy from close up, ignoring the other girls' demands for a review of her own experience while she got her fill of watching the couple's sinuous movements. Pete was becoming quite the cocksman - that much was clear. Finally, she tore herself away and sat down on the edge of the pool to answer questions - and clearly, it was a good review, from the admiring looks I got.

"Did you have a good time?" I asked Michael. "What happened after I left?"

"Yeah, it was hot - especially watching Cindy get into it," Michael admitted. "You didn't miss anything - just cleanup and relaxing in the aftermath."

I nodded. I thought about making a point of telling him that Ed would want a dick - and might want an ass, too - but I figured Michael knew that.

Pete finished up in a clearly joyful Joy; the girls took that as a cue to wander inside. Michael and I hung out, watching Pete and Joy cuddle. "I'm down two and you're down one - and it isn't eight o'clock yet!" I chuckled.

Michael nodded. "That isn't going to be it, is it?"

"Not from the way the girls were eyeing Pete and Joy longingly," I agreed. "Gina couldn't go without last time and she's getting a LOT more heterosexual stimulation. Every one of those girls with the possible exception of your sister has had and enjoyed a dick - and I don't think tongues are gonna do it for them tonight."

"Holly?" Michael queried.

"Incredible fuck," I supplied, "In-fucking-credible. And she does deep throat. There is no question that she likes boys..."


Jean didn't surface. She wasn't anywhere in the house that I could see. I didn't bother the girls in the TV room - but the surveillance system said Jean wasn't in there - nor was she downstairs, which is where Pete took Joy. I finally rolled back the exterior video to when she wandered out of my bedroom and caught her heading home. 'Well, fine... ' I thought. Michael and I wandered here and there aimlessly; at one point, I suggested that he go downstairs and induce Pete to share Joy, but he shook his head. We parked in the kitchen for a while and the living room for a while, and just as I got the itch to go spy on shit in my office, the TV room door popped open and Gina came out. Her eyes swept over us and it looked to me like it was a close race, but she turned to Michael and said, "Is Joy with Pete?"

"As far as I know," Michael allowed.

"We won't disturb them much, then, will we?" Gina asked, stepping close enough to rub her bare titties on Michael's chest.

Michael grinned, "Probably not!" He took her hand and they headed for the stairs.

I sat there and cogitated for a bit. I was mildly disappointed, but I'd had some fun in a foursome, a really good blow job, and a seriously hot fuck - a pretty good evening for an old fart in a house full of teenage girls. I put aside feeling sorry for myself and headed for bed.

Hell, I even avoided porn; I went looking for a movie and found some vampire thing on cable. I was lying in the bed watching it around midnight when two female forms drifted through the door. They were tough to make out in the light coming from the TV, so I just said, "Yes?"

Amy's voice came back, "You didn't think you were done, did you?"

"Well," I admitted, "I've been feeling a little sorry for myself, but I was prepared to accept the idea."

"Don't," Amy said to me, then said to her companion, "Well? Don't stand there like a statue..."

It was Heather; I made her out as she drifted forward. She was looking nervous, so I just flipped up the covers for her to crawl under. She came into bed gingerly, so I tucked her gently against me. "We'll do this however you want to, Hon - including just going to sleep like this, if you like," I told her.

Heather seemed to relax - until Amy grunted, "If she decides to do THAT, I'M gonna want some!" She circled the bed and crawled in on my left and tucked herself against me. I returned my attention to the TV with a head on each shoulder and two very different breasts in my hands - Heather's wide-based cone versus Amy's bigger, softer, rounder orb.

Amy let things ride until the next commercial, then lit into Heather, "Are you doing ANYTHING? Cletus..."

"Amy, this isn't about you!" I admonished. "This is about Heather. If you dragged her in here so you could get your jollies watching her get her cherry popped, you have a problem, because I won't do a damned thing she doesn't want to do." I turned to Heather, "If you don't want to be here, that's fine, Hon. You don't have to do a damned thing. If Amy wants, I'll give her a bounce - but I'm not here to help her push you into something you're not interested in doing."

"N-no, I'm here for ... that..." Heather husked.

I hugged her against me. "That's fine, Honey - but you STILL don't have to dance to Amy's timetable."

"I know. I'm just ... scared."

"One thing you can be sure of, Hon," I told her, "I'm not here to hurt you."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.