The Heat Wave - Cover

The Heat Wave

Copyright© 2009 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 21

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 21 - Meet Cletus Putnam: landlord, entrepreneur, opportunist, sometime Dom. It's hotter than Hell and he has the only swimming pool and central air conditioning in his little lower middle-class neighborhood -- and he's not above taking advantage of that fact.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   NonConsensual   Coercion   Blackmail   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Enema   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

Cindy was back in twenty minutes in her blue one-piece and cover-up. It was about noon or a bit after; the construction crew was out back on the deck digging in their lunchboxes, Cindy's dowsing having broken up their morning for them. I'd left Karen naked but indoors working in the kitchen; she was somewhat visible occasionally, and the guys had their chairs oriented to look in the slider. Given that they were ahead of schedule, I had no issues with that. When Cindy came in, I met her in the living room and told her, "Slut's going naked -- you can, too." Cindy started peeling right away -- and I could tell there was something on her mind. "What's up?"

"Cletus, I..." she stopped for a moment with her suit halfway off, then gathered herself and continued, not looking at me. "Today was ... hot. I, uh, well, if Ed says it's okay, I..." Her suit in a puddle at her feet, she finally looked up. "I need a man!"

Now, this was a breakthrough, but ... I rubbed my razor stubble. "That's the second offer of it's type I've had today," I mused, "but I turned the other one down, too. Normally, I'd just fuck you, but I'm saving myself for the evening. That leaves us with a situation ... You know I have blanket approval to bring your chunky ass to heel, right?" Cindy nodded.

She'd left things with an undercurrent that said that Michael or Pete wouldn't do -- which was kind of stupid of her, considering their recovery cycle and potential staying power -- but sometimes you have a hankering for a particular flavor of something, you know? But the available pool of males was limited -- or was it? I turned toward the slider and there sat Julio, peering in. Of the three of them, I figured our little Mexican bandit had the toughest time getting laid, anyway; Alejandro had the regal Latin lover bearing and Rudy had that muscular black thing going for him, but Julio was short and stocky and would have looked good in boots and a sombrero. "Julio!" I waved at the slider, beckoning him.

Julio stuck his head in the door, "Patron?" Since I'd had Karen blow him, I was the neatest thing since sliced bread to Julio -- he was bought and paid for. His method of addressing me clearly indicated it, too. If I'd have stuck my head downstairs and told him I wanted a door to the outside, he'd have tried to fit it into the work schedule.

"Are you real busy?" I asked him.

This left him in a quandary, I realized, as he mulled it over. If he wasn't busy, that meant he was lazy... "I'm eating, Patron."

"This will probably take precedence," I assured him, waving him inside. He stepped through into the air conditioning and closed the slider carefully. He came on into the living room and feasted his eyes on Cindy, who stood there, blushing furiously. Her hands crept toward figleaf positions until I barked, "Keep 'em down!" I turned to Julio, "You've met Cindy..."

"Si." Julio grinned, showing a couple of his gold caps. "I have seen her, anyway..." Julio had been part of the delighted audience to Cindy's spray-off only twenty minutes before.

"Well, I want you two to get to know each other -- real well, in fact. You're doing a fine job, Julio, and Cindy, here has some urgent needs -- so I want you to fuck her brains out!"

I'm not sure which of them was more surprised, but Cindy was certainly taken aback! Julio wasn't the most fastidious choice in lovers -- he was covered in sawdust and sheetrock powder and who knew what -- his T-shirt and his jeans were filthy. I grinned at her. "You wanted a man -- I can't imagine a more thoroughly male specimen ... Show him your titties -- Julio LOVES titties -- don't you Julio?"

"Si, Patron..." Cindy diffidently cupped her jugs and raised them, pressing them together so that the nipples pointed at Julio -- and his eyes began to glow. It was amazing watching it; the naked need on Julio's face triggered a total change in Cindy. One second, her face held an expression of total repugnance and aversion -- and the next, her eyelids drooped and she got that smile that women get when they KNOW the hook is set. Julio reached out slowly and replaced the hand holding up Cindy's left titty with his grubby, thick-fingered paw and cradled it gently, eyeing it in wonder and husking, "Beautiful tetas..." as he rubbed his thumb over the nipple -- and Cindy suddenly looked like she was going to purr.

I didn't have any rubbers cached in the living room -- but there were some in the TV room, so I went and got two. When I got back, Julio was latched onto a nipple minus his shirt, displaying his farmer's tan and a considerable amount of coarse back hair -- which Cindy appeared to have no aversion to rubbing her hand over while she moaned in pleasure at his attentions. I put two rubbers on the couch arm, "In case you go for seconds," I told him, and left the pair to get fully acquainted. Rather than sitting around watching, which might have put Julio off his game, I went to my office and put it on video, recording it for Ed's entertainment.

Parking my ass in my office chair, I settled back to watch Cindy go to work on Julio's jeans -- but he stopped her before she got far and went to sit on the couch and started untying one of his work boots. Cindy got the hint and handled the other, THEN they got Julio out of his jeans. Buck naked, he settled back onto the couch and Cindy crawled up to drape her melons on his knees in easy reach while she peeled back the thick casing and engulfed his thick sausage with her mouth. I figured that Cindy would be unhappy when Julio grunted and hauled her head in while he filled her mouth with jizz, but before she could complain, he announced, "NOW, we fock!" and that seemed to work for her.

I was a little surprised at his recovery time, but he seemed to know what he was doing; in no time, he had Cindy on her back on some couch cushions they'd tossed onto the floor and was plowing her. I switched camera angles to get a side view and discovered Karen standing in the doorway with two fingers in her twat. While it wouldn't seem to be a serious issue to let Karen jill herself off, we have a control thing going, so I hopped up to go out there and get a grip on things.

Karen didn't even see me coming -- she was too much into the scene in front of her. Not wanting to bother Julio and Cindy, I grabbed her from behind and pulled her against me, trapping her hand and whispered, "Did I tell you that you could do that?" in her ear.

"No, Master! Sorry, Master!" Karen's vice was hushed but urgent.

"You get off when I tell you that you can," I murmured, "not whenever you feel like it or you get a free minute!"

I was casting about for something suitable to do to her when Rudy stuck his head through the slider. "Is Julio gonna be much longer? What have you got him doing, anyway?" The sounds coming from the living room more or less answered his question for him; he let himself in and, giving me the eye at how I was handling Karen, crept past to investigate. "Well, I'll be fucked," he grunted, watching Julio plunge Cindy's pussy. "That's that older bitch you watered down, isn't it?"

"Yeah," I nodded. "Look, this one is acting up, so I don't want her getting off, but if you'd like, I'll have her practice swallowing your trouser snake..."

"Cool..." Rudy nodded, eyeing Karen.

I let go of her, propelling her toward Rudy. "I want to see the head of his dick moving up and down your gullet," I told her. "If I don't, I'm gonna line the inside of your twat with Ben-Gay!" Karen got right down and went to work. While she was still fishing in his jeans, I told Rudy, "Fuck her face -- she's being punished. No mercy."

Rudy's eyes lit up. "Damn!" I could tell by the look on his face that Karen's throat was fucked.

About that time, Cindy wailed, "OoooOOOOOOHHHH, GAAAAAAAAWD!" I stuck my head around the door to watch her clutch Julio to him while her big ass went nuts. Julio kept hammering away, boring her out with his fat dick. Grinning, I returned my attention to Karen.

Rudy needed very little encouragement to put her through her paces; Karen was quickly red-faced and choking and drooling a gallon of saliva onto her neck and chest. Rudy gave her a hard time and I constantly critiqued and verbally abused her, but, game little bitch that she is, she hung in there and took the heat. Rudy actually beat Julio by a few seconds; Karen was licking him clean when Julio arched up and grunted, "CHINGAAAAR!" and flooded the rubber he was wearing. When he backed off, I told Cindy, "Thank the man, then suck off his rubber and drink his jizz out of it."

Cindy looked at me and said, "You're..." then shook her head and turned her attention to Julio. "Thank you!"

"Thank YOU!" Julio grinned, jiggling her titties.

Cindy then followed my instructions to the letter, without a trace of disgust -- for which I was proud of her. When she was done, I nodded at Julio, "I guess you'd better get back at it if you want another piece next week..."

"Si." Julio hurried to get back into his clothes. Rudy had himself tucked away; he waved at me before glancing at Julio, "See you downstairs." Julio nodded and bent to lace up his workboots.

I helped Cindy up -- she was looking a little creaky -- and led her to my office. Waving her onto the loveseat, I observed, "You're having quite a day!"

"You're turning me into a slut!" Cindy retorted.

"No, you were already a slut," I replied, "I'm just making you comfortable with it. You were an unfulfilled slut, hiding and pretending to be something you aren't -- we're changing that."

"What's Ed going to say?" she worried.

"What's good for the goose ... I imagine," I replied.

"I'll LOSE him!"

"No you won't. Do you love him?"

"Of course!"

"There's no 'of course' about it," I replied. "Do you love Julio?"

"Cindy rolled her eyes, "No, of course not. He's sweet and everything, but..."

"So if you were to spend three or four days with him, you wouldn't want to change up?" I pressed.

"Of course not!"

"What about Ed? Are you worried that he'll abandon you and take up with Amy, or Karen?"

Cindy looked worried. "Has he had sex with Karen?"

"No." I eyed her. "Is there any reason why he shouldn't?"

Cindy lowered her head. "I'm scared, okay?"

"Look, you can't stop it. I won't let you and he won't let you," I informed her. "That being the case, you have one choice and one choice only -- you need to be VERY good to him!"

"I will! I will!" Cindy insisted.

"That includes putting up with his little foibles," I reminded her. "There will be other women -- and maybe other men. Can you share a girl with Ed?" She opened her mouth, but I moved on, "Can you share a guy?"

"I..." Cindy sat thinking about it. "Yes. Guys will be weird..."

"Girls won't?"

"No, you're right..."

"I know that -- but I have to lead you everywhere by the nose, it seems like," I chuckled. "To recap: You fuck around -- but you fuck around with permission. If you fuck around without permission, your ass is grass. Ed fucks around -- and you put up with it, BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO CHOICE! But the best way for you to handle things is to participate actively, any time he will let you. Your best shot at happily ever after is for you to make sure he knows you love him -- daily. Who is boss at your house?"

"Ed is," Cindy muttered, looking penitent.

"And it's going to stay that way -- or else!" I warned her. "Just because he doesn't care whether you have chicken or pork chops for dinner, allowing you to make the call doesn't make you the boss -- he's just delegating. You remember that!"

"Yes, Cletus."

I waved at the door. "Go help the girls get ready."


A few minutes later, Pete and Michael wandered in. "What's up now?" I asked, mildly irritated.

"Where are we gonna be for this thing tonight?" Pete asked.

"Downstairs, like last time."

"There's dust and crap EVERYWHERE!" Michael complained.

"Oh." I scratched my head. "Tell Julio I said to vacuum down there -- that we need the room tonight -- he owes me. Pull your sheets and shit and take them next door to wash." I had a laundry, but no one was handling it. The maid usually did, but she was on paid vacation so she wouldn't be exposed the the shit going on around my place.

"Okay," Pete grunted, and headed off. Michael hung back.

"Pete's got Joy," he mumbled. "What am I going to do?"

I frowned. "I don't know -- but I honestly don't think you're going to miss out. I don't know what I'm doing either, but I have a sense that I'll be busy -- and I'm so certain, I've passed up two pieces of ass already today to save myself for it! Is Gina coming?"

Michael shrugged. "I guess..."

"Bullshit aside, she'll go around with you again after very little persuasion," I insisted. "Wait and see. But there are other targets, too."

"Like?"

"There is always Karen," I told him. "You can use her as a fallback piece. But Holly might spread for you, and Amy might, and even Kate might, under the proper circumstances. Cindy is also a possibility -- and a valid fall-back piece. Ed would lend her to you, no problem."

"I dunno about a bunch of them..." Michael mused.

"Wait and see."

"Yeah, okay. You're right, there are a couple of sure things, I guess."

"Yeah, there are," I told him. "That should ease your mind. Pete will be tied up, too."

Michael grinned. "That might be a blessing."

"Don't project that, if you don't have to," I advised. "Treat him like you always have -- don't let the occasional blow job get in the way of anything -- especially if he isn't pressing. He isn't, is he?"

"No."

"Then don't borrow trouble."

"Okay." He headed out, looking more upbeat.


A shop vac ran for quite a while between three and three-thirty, then what had become the usual changing of the guard began. I heard Heather and Amy come in, then before Jean could corral her bunch and hauled them off for a bit I stuck my head out of the office and said, "Everybody else has been doing your shit today -- go downstairs and help Pete and Michael make the basement habitable so they can entertain down there." Neither of them was thrilled, but they had to admit that they owed the others the work.

Jean came in on schedule, but she didn't haul Heather and Michael away -- the house was clean and picked up over there and dinner was going to be at my place. Karen wolfed down a piece of pizza as she headed out the door, then Amy and Kate jumped off to get Gina and Joy, and Jean and Heather went to pick up Holly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.