The Heat Wave - Cover

The Heat Wave

Copyright© 2009 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 20

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Meet Cletus Putnam: landlord, entrepreneur, opportunist, sometime Dom. It's hotter than Hell and he has the only swimming pool and central air conditioning in his little lower middle-class neighborhood -- and he's not above taking advantage of that fact.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   NonConsensual   Coercion   Blackmail   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Enema   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

"You don't need me for this," was Jean's response when braced with the slumber party. I didn't argue, but I DID point out that she would be here, anyway, so she was going to end up supporting the preparations or whatever, at a minimum.

Karen got the gist of things, but she would be gone for all but the early going -- and the late. And it probably wouldn't matter, anyway. Friday seemed like a good night to put her in that kennel -- or maybe not. Too many young females wandering around.

Ed brought Cindy back about six-thirty. "What did you do to her?" he asked me quietly.

I shrugged. "Abused her mentally, mostly. Michael fucked her in the ass and I made her give me a blowjob -- but I was in her head a lot. Why?"

"She's totally freaked."

"Good."

"What are we talking about, here?" he asked.

"I've leaned on her a lot about the fact that we -- and that includes you -- have her over a barrel. She has no choice but do what the fuck she's told. I've been scaring her with the idea that you might put her on the street -- because if you did, I would make sure she rolled over and ended up with nothing but the blouse on her back -- and that she would end up here and I would abuse her in ways she can't even imagine."

"Like what?"

"Lemme see..." I thought about it. "I told her that I would put her on a street corner to give twenty dollar blow jobs and if she didn't bring home a hundred bucks, I would beat the shit out of her. I told her I would lock her in one of those kennels downstairs. I told her I would lend her out to street gangs. I said something about piercing her nipples..."

"Holy shit!" Ed snorted laughter. "Did she believe you?"

"I hope she did -- I was serious!" I retorted. "If I get saddled with her, I'm gonna get my money's worth!"

"What should I be doing?"

"Don't tell her she's safe. Don't tell her you won't do such and such. If she asks you something like that, look sad and say you hope you won't have to or some such. Over the next few days I want to scare her to the point that she pees her panties when you look at her cross-eyed. We're playing 'good cop -- bad cop' and I'm the bad cop. I want her to beg you to let her sleep with your dick in her and a hand on each tit." I stopped. "Oh, another thing..."

"Yeah?"

"About Pete..."

"Uh huh?"

"He got the idea somewhere that you might like to fuck him."

"I ... didn't say anything..."

"I gathered that. But he came to me and asked me to open him up for business this afternoon. Unfortunately, it wasn't as private an opening as we could have hoped. As a result, I had a conversation with Cindy about such things. She's primed now to accept that you might want to do something like that."

"No shit? He wants it? What's her angle?" Ed shook his head, amazed. "You're a miracle worker."

"I told her that she was too flaked for you to be able to discuss such things with her, so you hadn't. I also introduced her to the idea that boys fucking isn't that much different than girls fucking. By the end of things, she was at least willing to admit that it was possible and wasn't inherently horrible -- and that she might be able to participate on some level. We'll want to reinforce that, since it really doesn't matter whether she WANTS to or not..."

"When would this be?"

"Well, not tonight or tomorrow," I opined. "Pete is dealing with having his cherry popped today and has an overnight with a girl tomorrow."

Ed nodded. "Okay." He eyed me. "What's the deal with Michael?"

"He's not a bottom. He MIGHT be a top, properly approached. He will blow you -- also properly approached. In his case, I don't think you would want to have a female present."

"Gotcha."

"Back to Cindy," I rejoined. "We need to press her, hard. I need to in particular. I'm throwing Karen to the construction crew next week sometime -- Tuesday or Wednesday, I think. I'd like to unleash them on Cindy, too. She needs to think there is nothing I won't do to her."

"Will they hurt her?"

"Nah. Just fuck her silly."

"Go for it."

"I'll probably call you for permission like I did today."

"Okay." He grinned.

"You know, she shit a brick -- she figured it was all on speaker phone from what you said."

"Good! Next time, it will be!"

"Works for me," I chuckled. Glancing at the pool, I found Cindy's eyes looking back and grinned nastily. Ed headed for the pool.

The Cantrells and Amy wandered back and forth between my house and theirs -- and the results supported my assumption that Amy was doing laundry. Apparently, Jean was pushing the kids to help with housework over there. That was fine with me; I could use some peace and quiet. I left Ed and Cindy alone; Pete stayed out of sight and Kate did too, after washing the dinner dishes. I was coming to appreciate Kate.

Heat or no heat, Ed took Cindy home about nine-thirty; I intervened just enough that Cindy knew that it was REQUIRED that she return in the morning. An evil plan came to mind and I told her to come in one of her thin cotton housedresses with nothing underneath it; she would stew all night about THAT, I figured.

Bedtime came and everybody returned and settled in; Michael was a little diffident about going downstairs with Pete, but I knew nothing was going to happen there. Heather, Amy, and Jean all bunked in the TV room, which was just as well, I figured. I hung out until Karen came home, escorted her downstairs, and inserted her in her kennel -- without the dildo for her mouth. I didn't want her to fall asleep and hurt herself. The one for her pussy, however, remained. Then I went upstairs, set the clock for six- thirty, and got some sleep.


Friday morning at six-thirty, I got up and went downstairs to release Karen before the construction crew was due to arrive. As I opened the cage, Pete came up and muttered, "Thank God..."

"What?" I asked.

"She wasn't real happy," Pete related. "She ... whimpered ... a lot."

"Oops! Sorry about that," I grunted, eyeing Karen, who was obviously cowed. I pointed at the stair. "My room. Hop!" She took off as fast as she could get unkinked. "I don't know when the plumber and the electrician will show up, but you might get a nap in, anyway. Sorry about the disturbance."

"I didn't hear anything," Michael reported from the couch.

"You snore," Pete retorted. "You might as well be dead!" I laughed and headed upstairs.

Karen was fairly cowering on the floor when I got back to my room. "Master, whatever I did to make you angry, I'm VERY sorry and it won't happen again!"

"I wasn't mad," I replied, "I just figured it was time to use the thing."

"Oh." Karen was nonplussed. "Um, will Master tell me next time, so I don't worry so much?"

"Yeah." I ruffled her already mussed hair. "Get up on the bed and see if you can get a nap in." I crawled in next to her and spooned, but didn't go looking for anything further -- I just didn't know what the day was going to hold for me.

Mike and the plumber and the electrician let themselves into the basement about seven-thirty and were less inclined to bang on shit, so I slept until nine-thirty with Karen tucked against me. Jean, Heather and Amy disturbed me somewhat, but not a tremendous amount, going about their business and hitting the street. Kate let Cindy in, which is what got me up; she came to the bedroom and announced diffidently, "Cletus? Cindy is here."

"Fine. I'll be right out." I hobbled up, swatting Karen on her ass. "Let's go, Slut. No rest for the wicked."

Cindy was in a housedress as specified -- but it was a green print item with pinkish flowers. I sent her home for a yellow print number I knew she had that tended more toward transparency. In the meantime, I had Karen dress in a tube top and her short jean skirt and flip-flops. Kate dressed similarly, although I didn't direct her wardrobe. "All right!" I announced, "The three of you are to head out to the grocery and get us food for this shindig that's gonna happen tonight!"

"Like this?" Cindy gasped. Both of the older women were a circus; Karen had a pair of grapefruit on her chest and the tube top didn't EVEN hide the fact -- but Cindy was almost a decade older and carrying cantaloupes and her nipples were visible. Generally, she carried her melons in a serious truss of a bra; just walking moved them all over the place under that dress. There was some sag to her, too, obviously, due to age and gravity -- and that just accentuated things.

"Yeah, just like that," I chuckled, then grimaced. "If I just send you off, at least one of you will find a way not to do what she's supposed to -- and will want to lie about it." I sighed theatrically, then added, "So I guess I'm going along."

Cindy looked stricken. "You can't be serious!"

"Sure I can!" I retorted. "We'll take the Saturn."

I drove, Karen sat in front, Kate sat behind me and Cindy behind Karen. About halfway to the grocery store, I directed, "Slut, air out your tits," and Karen slid the tube top down, exposing herself. Cindy was beside herself with embarrassment. "You're lucky you can't get out out the top of that thing, Cindy," I told her, "or you'd be the next act!"

"What about Kate?" Cindy burst out. "You're embarrassing her!"

"Am I?" I looked in the rearview. Undoubtedly, Kate was embarrassed, but it was the giggling type. "Kate, are you okay with this? I don't want to scar you for life..."

"Mom doesn't seem to be upset," Kate observed, sobering. "I think it's cool!" About that time, we stopped at a light beside a couple of guys in a car; the driver did a double-take and elbowed his partner, who leaned up to look, goggle-eyed.

"Wave the merchandise at the nice boys..." I murmured, and Karen turned and presented her rack, jiggling her shoulders -- and the guys erupted into loud appreciation. The light changed and we pulled off ahead of them due to the distraction. "That seems to have gone well," I observed.

"Can I play, Cletus?" Kate asked.

"You're underage, Hon," I replied. "It might not be wise."

"Gawd -- at least you're not encouraging minors..." Cindy gasped. "That was..."

"Hot?" I interjected.

"Shocking!" Cindy replied.

"Tell me it didn't boost your blood pressure," I argued.

"Well..."

"This is your problem," I pointed out. "You make noises the way you figure people expect you to -- but it's to cover an entirely different kind of excitement -- isn't it?"

"Cletus, please," Cindy begged. "Let's not go there."

"Wrong answer," I replied, vowing to make her pay for it.

We arrived at the supermarket and Karen tucked herself back in her top and we headed inside. Cindy acted like she expected everybody to laugh and point, making a spectacle of herself, until Karen turned to confront her, "Stop it!"

"What?" Cindy blinked.

"The way you're acting, you're INVITING attention! Forget about it -- or, at least, pretend nothing is going on!"

"B-but..."

"Cindy," I interjected, "Have you ever gone shopping in that dress?"

"Well, a couple of times..."

"With black undergarments under it?" I pressed, "That's what you've worn when I've seen you." She pursed her lips and nodded. "Okay, then. There were two things there. You didn't know -- and you were wearing display goodies, anyway. Did anybody rush up to you and tell you that you were making a spectacle of yourself?"

"No..."

"Did you realize how thin the dress was before I told you?"

"I'm ... not sure..."

"Explain that."

Cindy looked bothered. "I knew it peeked through a little -- and I thought it was kind of kinky -- that's why I wore nice black stuff under it. But I didn't REALLY think it was that visible..."

I grinned. "So you were pretending you were on display."

"Yes." Embarrassed, she looked away.

"And now you know you WERE on display." I chuckled. "Well, in some ways, you're less on display now -- because there isn't a whole lot of contrast going on like there would be if you were wearing black underthings. Did anybody ever mention anything to you?"

"Um, no ... I got some looks..."

"From guys?"

"Yes."

"What did that do for you?"

"Well..." she blushed. "I enjoyed it."

I nodded. "So enjoy it now. Things haven't changed a whole lot, here..."

Cindy sucked in a breath. "Okay."

"Take Kate and get the tomatoes and onions and stuff and Karen and I will be right along." I divided up things that way because Karen was gripping my wrist and had eyed me significantly during the preceding conversation.

"Okay." Cindy gathered herself and pushed the cart off toward the produce section with Kate in tow.

I turned to Karen. "You wanted to tell me something?"

"Master," Karen whispered, "I bet the other times, her breasts weren't crawling all around the inside of that dress every time she moved and her nipples weren't poking through..."

I nodded. "Probably not. She usually wears a truss, black or not."

"That's pretty noticeable..."

"You're telling me?" I grinned. "I'm male, you know!" In fact, I wasn't looking at Karen -- I was watching males in the produce department do double- takes and gravitate to where Cindy was selecting onions.

"You made it sound like it wasn't..." Karen's voice held mild disapproval.

"And you helped," I pointed out. "She needed a crutch -- she was acting like a bank robber or something. Give her a couple of minutes. She's already picking up on the male attention -- but now it isn't a bad thing." Kate actually drifted away under the pressure of males of all ages who suddenly needed onions and related items on the produce display Cindy was selecting from; I counted five in an age range from sixteen to sixty. "Go help her -- try not to steal her ENTIRE audience..." Karen nodded and moved off, actually tugging at her tube top to settle it lower and display more tit, then plucking at it so it shrank to display more midriff. I chuckled.

We moved through the produce department and on to the deli with a small entourage. Women avoided us; males came in two groups -- the ones with another woman, who had a hard time getting anything while trying to avoid being caught, and those without, who were a lot more aggressive. I hung back so I could watch without interfering; if I was close in and did a lot of interaction, it would scare off the sharks, and I didn't want that. Kate ended up joining me. "They've got guys all over them..." she mused.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.