The Heat Wave - Cover

The Heat Wave

Copyright© 2009 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 18

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Meet Cletus Putnam: landlord, entrepreneur, opportunist, sometime Dom. It's hotter than Hell and he has the only swimming pool and central air conditioning in his little lower middle-class neighborhood -- and he's not above taking advantage of that fact.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   NonConsensual   Coercion   Blackmail   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Enema   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

Ed and Cindy picked Pete. They ended up in Pete's room in the basement, and we set up an inflatable in my office for Michael -- and I locked down my office system tight to keep him out of it. I got it on video, but I don't think I ever looked at it. Jean and Amy and Heather slept in the TV room and I made Karen sleep at the foot of the bed.


Thursday, we were up early. Ed, Jean, Heather and Amy had to punch out for work, and the construction crew arrived at seven. I moved Karen to my bed and put Kate to work in the kitchen, Michael assisting. Pete looked like crap; Cindy apparently sucked him dry while handling Ed's action in the breaks. I put him back down in the TV room. Neither Pete nor his mother was going to get a lot of sleep, though, what with the hammering and banging; both were up before ten.

Around ten-thirty, the doorbell rang. Karen got up and went to answer it, snagging her robe off the hook by the door. I stuck my head around the door to see who in the Hell was going to bother us now...

It was Cindy, who blinked in surprise at seeing Karen, who hadn't been present during most of her overnight stay, and hadn't been visible this morning. "Oh! Hello..."

I chuckled. "Let her in, Karen -- and put your robe back on the hook. This is Cindy, the nosy neighbor -- we pulled her fangs last night, though, so she's a member of the family. She's also the reason your son looks like twelve miles of rough road -- I figure she tried to drain six month's worth of semen from him last night."

That left both women embarrassed -- something I enjoyed immensely. "Hi, I'm Karen," Karen muttered, sticking out her hand, "I'm Pete and Kate's mom."

"Pleased to meet you..." Cindy's face was fire engine red. She looked at me and I knew she wanted to say something, but I just shook my head, so she went back to Karen, "I, uh..." She ground to a halt.

"Cindy had a lot of pent-up urges," I supplied. "We're working our way through them. Pete more or less got lucky. Karen, why don't you explain your status so Cindy knows how to deal with you?"

Karen flicked a glance at me and turned back to Cindy, announcing forthrightly, "I'm the house slut. I'm the bottom of the totem pole around here and everybody else, regardless of age, sits above me, although I have a few parental prerogatives. That's about it."

Cindy was rocked. "Uh, okay..." She looked at me, "I thought you wore clothes before seven." She was wearing her blue swimsuit and a cover-up.

"I do or I don't as the mood hits me," I replied, heading back to my seat at the kitchen table. "On the other hand, Karen dresses the way I tell her to -- and that generally means going without -- doesn't it, Slut?"

"Yes, Master," Karen agreed solemnly.

"I ... see..." Cindy muttered.

"I doubt it," I chuckled. "I haven't decided what to do about you."

"Excuse me?"

I grinned evilly. "Remember that DVD? Do you really think you're off the hook?"

"I ... think I'll..." Cindy turned to escape.

"Slut, bar the door!" I ordered. Karen interposed herself between Cindy and the exit. I crooked a finger at Cindy. "Come here."

Some things are just fun -- and watching the play of expressions on Cindy's face was a hoot! But I'd seen plenty enough to know that she hadn't recovered from having her legs kicked out from under her, so I knew what she would do -- and she did it; she approached me slowly. I crossed my legs under the chair and pointed at the floor in front of me. "Kneel." Slowly, watching me the whole time, she went to her knees. "Now crawl up here until your tits are on the chair..." Cindy did as she was told. "Slut, get my phone," I directed Karen, who grabbed it from the counter and knelt to present it to me. Cindy watched her, bug-eyed. In the background, Pete, Michael, and Kate watched the show, silently -- but Pete and Michael were grinning. "Okay, tell me Ed's work number."

Cindy recited it. The look on her face was priceless as she wondered what kind of trouble she was in -- and whether calling her husband would help or hurt her.

I put the phone on speaker. "Ed? Cletus Putnam, here."

"Oh, hi, Cletus..." Ed's voice came back.

"I've got your wife over here -- we're on speaker, so she can hear," I warned him. "I was wondering if you knew about it."

"No..." Ed replied. "She can't be there to fuck -- she's almost got to be sore from the working over she got yesterday and last night! What ARE you doing there, Cindy?"

"I ... came to swim..." Cindy stammered.

"More likely to hang out inside where it's cool and watch the soaps," Ed chuckled. Cindy hung her head.

"I can't abide that crap," I grunted. "Anyway, we didn't talk after last night, so I didn't know whether you've let her off the hook for that little exhibition she pulled yesterday or not."

There was a pause while Ed absorbed this. "Well, she's forgiven, but she's not in the catbird seat," Ed drawled. "I figure she owes a few people for past sins, let alone what went on yesterday. You certainly don't have to take any shit from her."

"I wouldn't, anyway," I chuckled. "Given that fine piece of cinematography she created yesterday, I don't really figure she ought to say 'Boo!' to me..."

Ed chuckled. "Yeah, you've got a point. Cindy? I want dinner on the table when I hit the driveway, so I can get in a decent swim and cool off at Cletus' afterward, you hear me?"

"Yes, Ed..." She licked her lips.

"You do whatever Cletus wants." Ed directed. "I don't care WHAT it is. Is your pussy sore?"

"A little..." I was willing to bet it was wet, though...

"Cletus, I'd ask you to spare her a little wear and tear so we can enjoy her more often -- but she's got other holes. She went over to your place and she knows the rules -- and she's learning the new ones now, I guess. If you decide to let her watch her soaps, take whatever toll you feel like for it -- it's your place."

"That seems fair," I chuckled. There was an interval of banging that we had to sit through before we could talk; when it ended, I said, "Remind me to talk to you about a little get-together I'm throwing for the construction crew next week."

Ed chuckled. "You do that. Cynthia, are we clear about what's expected of you here?"

"Yes, Ed."

"I don't want to hear from Cletus that you abused his hospitality or pissed him off in any way -- you understand?"

"Yes, Ed!"

"Okay, then. That it, Cletus?"

"That's it, Ed."

"Thanks for the call -- the boys on this end got a hoot out of it, too!"

"You're welcome, Ed. Bye!" I hung up, laughing. Clearly, Cindy had called Ed and embarrassed him in front of friends and co-workers on numerous occasions. She was as red as a beet as the implications sunk in. "It's a new day, isn't it, Cynthia?" I jibed. She choked and gurgled some -- she couldn't seem to find words -- so I said, "Just nod, Hon. That'll work fine..."

"Surely he didn't..." she gasped.

"Well, maybe he did, and maybe he didn't -- but if you want to be sure, we can call him back and ask him to let someone else talk..."

"NO!" Cindy put up her hands.

"Are you sure? It seems to be important to you..." I teased.

"No, please!"

"Oh, all right..." I contrived to look put upon. "Get naked, then come right back here to where you are now." She eyed me, aghast, so I waved my hand, "Hurry up! What part of you'll do whatever I say don't you understand? Even if Ed was less than willing to leave you in my care, you'd think that you would want to be the soul of cooperation, under the circumstances..." Cindy flinched, then got up and got out of her suit and cover-up and re-knelt with her big jugs on the chair seat between my legs. I slid a hand under her left and thumbed the nipple, which was already up and spiky. "I don't want anything right now, Cindy. This is all about you understanding where you are in the pecking order around here. Do you have any idea where that might be?"

"N-no..."

"Just above Karen, Hon -- just above Karen. If I say 'Hop!' you ask how high AFTER you're in the air, understand?" I squeezed the nipple for emphasis -- more of a threat than actually causing her pain.

"Y-yes..."

"Yes, what?"

"Yes ... Cletus?"

"That's right -- you don't call me Master -- although you might want to try it out on Ed -- he might get a kick out of it." I looked to where the trio of young folk was watching the scene. "You see those three? You're below them -- in fact, the boys OWN you, if you think about it. But who knows -- Kate might want a little something, now and then. Obviously, Jean and Heather are above your lowly station -- although Jean, in particular, probably won't abuse you too much. I don't have to TELL you about Amy, do I? From what I've seen, she's already made her position clear..."

Cindy, eyes huge, knelt before me, shaking like a leaf. A shadow flickered; I looked over to see Julio go past the slider, which changed my immediate plans -- I'd been planning to send Cindy and Karen out to skim the pool, nude. I waved her off. "Go watch TV. Put down a towel so I don't squelch in pussy juice when I use the couch. Keep the volume down -- I HATE soaps."

"Damn..." Kate breathed.

I chuckled. "When you've got their pussy and their ass in the old bowling ball grip and they know it, it tends to change their whole outlook."

"Ewww, Cletus!" Kate wrinkled her nose, but joined the general giggle. "I'm always amazed..."

"Are you just going to let her watch TV?" Karen asked.

The fact that she didn't add 'Master' to that question told me it was serious. I gave her my best, 'Are you nuts?' look and said, "Not bloody likely! Michael, are you busy right now?"

"Huh? No!"

"Slut, go downstairs and get a vibrator from the toy box -- wear your robe and don't stop to have your ass pinched. Bring it up to Michael. Michael, when you've got it, take it in there and make Cindy kneel up and use it on her clit until she's swampy -- then fuck her ass. If she gives you any shit, tell her I told you what to do and that if I have to come in there to enforce things, she'll have a bright red ass!"

"Cool!" Michael grinned from ear to ear. I eyed Karen and she moved out smartly, gathering her robe and heading downstairs.

"I'll be in my office..." I announced, and got up and left.

While I talked to my bookkeeper and a couple of realtors and did some paperwork, I watched Michael handle Cindy on the screen; she didn't argue much at all -- a week or so of training from us and she would be totally reoriented. After a bit, Pete wandered in and eyed the screen. "I could have given her to you, but I figured you were recovering," I apologized.

"You're right," Pete agreed. "I'm afraid to touch it today."

I chuckled. "It'll heal."

"Yeah." Pete sat watching Michael mess with Cindy for a while, and I let him stew, since that was what he was doing. Finally, he said, "About Ed..."

"Uh huh?"

"We didn't do anything..."

"Okay..."

"But..."

"He was nice to you?"

"Yeah."

That wasn't all of it, either. "Spit it out, Son. There's nothing you can say that will set me off."

"I think he, uh, likes my ass," Pete said finally.

"Okay," I replied, "How do you feel about that?"

"Weird."

"Weird, how?"

"Well..."

I chuckled. "Son, I can read you like a book, so just come out with it."

"It, uh, might be nice..."

"Might be," I agreed.

"I've never done it."

"Well, you can ask him -- or are you asking me?" I asked.

"I, uh, you..." He hung his head.

"Jeezus, Son, you look like somebody shot your dog!" I exclaimed.

"Well, I'm sure you're disappointed in me..."

"Son, you spent half the night last night plowing Cindy. Do you like pussy?"

"Well, yeah."

"Okay. Do you like dick?"

"Yeah," he sighed.

"One more than the other?"

"I don't know."

"I don't see a problem with you finding out, either. I've TOLD you that I play both sides of the fence, and I've actually played your skin flute, so it's no big thing. In fact, I think you OUGHT to try out a cock in your ass, bi, gay, or straight, just for the experience!"

"So you're not, like, mad?"

"Why should I be mad? Be what you are, Son -- if you end up deciding that's gay, I won't freak. I just want you to do it all before you let somebody ELSE convince you that you're one way or the other," I said gently.

"Okay."

I turned back to what I was doing, and Pete didn't leave; apparently, the conversation wasn't over. I looked back at him. "Is there something else?"

"Well, I wanted..."

"Now?" I blurted. Pete looked flustered and made to leave. "Hold up! If you are anxious to get on with it, I imagine I can make a hole in my schedule!"

"I don't want to..."

"Inconvenience me?" I chuckled. "You come in here offering me your anal cherry and that's an inconvenience? Somehow, I don't think so!" I grinned. "I just didn't realize you were in a hurry. Is there a reason?"

He started twisting himself into knots. "I just want to know!"

"Okay." I locked down my systems and stood. "There's a lot of women in the house..."

"Yeah."

"My room. We'll lock the door."

"Okay."

We made the transit without observation; I locked both doors -- the hallway and the bathroom access. "Might as well strip down," I suggested.

"Okay." He got out of his clothes, and I got out of mine.

I eyed him. "You're a cute little fucker, but I don't generally get romantic with guys. Is that okay, or do I need to work at it? I'll be gentle either way."

"Fuck buddies is fine," Pete said after serious consideration.

"Cool." I fished out some lube. "We'll take it slow and easy and hit more than one target, okay? I'm sure there are a couple of things you haven't tried yet. Use the lube on your pecker if you want to jack off -- it'll make it easier. I'm gonna lie down on my back; you climb over me and give me some head to start. I'm not going to blow you because it would probably hurt -- but I've got something else for you..."

Pete nodded and moved over me and went to work on my meat -- and he was developing a technique, I had to admit. Michael probably wasn't complaining -- hadn't, from what I'd seen. I pulled his ass down and did something I seldom do -- I delivered a rim job. He was clean, basically -- he had that smell to him -- that musk that I, at least, don't associate with shit. He loved it, too, which made it fun. He grunted and groaned and squirmed and basically forgot about my cock. I didn't get excited about that -- after all, I was going to fuck him so it didn't matter.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.