The Heat Wave - Cover

The Heat Wave

Copyright© 2009 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 17

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Meet Cletus Putnam: landlord, entrepreneur, opportunist, sometime Dom. It's hotter than Hell and he has the only swimming pool and central air conditioning in his little lower middle-class neighborhood -- and he's not above taking advantage of that fact.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   NonConsensual   Coercion   Blackmail   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Enema   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

I put a different camera on each of my two monitors and plopped in my chair; the other two dried themselves distractedly while the watched the goings-on in the TV room. The trio was just in the process of lovingly toweling each other off; the boys were finishing Cindy, Michael concentrating on her breasts while Pete rubbed the tail of the towel between her spread legs. Both were concentrating more on flesh than on water, and Cindy was visibly sucking up the attention. Then it was time to move on to the boys; Cindy gave Pete's upper body a quick swipe, then knelt to detail his cock and balls. Pete waved his cock in front to her face confidently, anticipating a blow job. Cindy looked up at him, saying, "You've had sex before."

"Yes."

"Okay." There was a mixture of relief and disappointment in her voice -- relief that she wasn't 'ruining' him, no doubt, and disappointment that it wasn't his first time. She glanced over at Michael, but he was wiping himself down and grinning, so she took Michael's cock in hand, but concentrated on rubbing Pete's over her face. "I love these..." Michael stepped in and she gave him equal treatment. Then Pete groaned as her lips rolled over his glans.

I looked back at Ed; he was fisting his cock slowly, watching. "You okay with this?"

"Yeah." Ed grinned. "They're gonna fuck each other's brains out..."

"No doubt," I agreed.

"Good," he chuckled. "She needs a good fuck."

I smiled. Ed wouldn't be a problem. Amy knelt and turned him side-on to the screen with her hands on his hips and started licking the tip of his meat as it appeared and disappeared in his fist. Ed looked down and I could see him thinking about it, then he released his cock and Amy took it over, rolling her lips over it and jacking him. "Slow," he muttered, "I want her to beat me."

"Cool," Amy agreed, "I can watch." She backed off to jacking him slowly and lipping him occasionally while eyeing the screens.

Cindy was going back and forth between Pete and Michael, giving one a few seconds' attention, then shifting to the other. It was a good idea with young guys, because it allowed them to keep control of themselves -- but I was willing to bet that wasn't the reason she was doing it. Both boys were trying to give her breasts proper attention, but bending over interfered with her giving head. I watched them adopt this routine where the guy not being sucked nibbled a titty, but switchovers were complicated, so it didn't last. Michael knelt down next to Cindy and collected her left tit in his left hand and slid his hand under her ass to get at her twat from the rear and she went "MMPH!" around Pete's cock, then doubled her already serious efforts. That signaled things moving to a new level; Cindy took that for about thirty seconds before backing off Pete and climbing to her feet, panting, "I need one inside me!"

Michael waved at the couch, "How?"

"Doggie?" Cindy panted. Michael waved her over the couch arm and turned to Pete, "See if she can suck you while..." Pete nodded and climbed up on the cushions, presenting his cock while Michael rubbed his cock along Cindy's visibly puffy slit and pushed it in.

"Wow, total slut!" Ed chuckled, pretending surprise. Amy giggled.

"Lucky you," I chuckled.

"Yeah, lucky me," he mused, watching his wife take a hot young dick at both ends on the screen.

Michael took off aggressively, but I could tell that he wasn't just mindlessly pumping. He held Cindy pretty stable so she could work on Pete's cock -- but that didn't last long, because Cindy started driving herself back at him and Pete, well, had to wait. The reason was clear; Ed announced it first, recognizing the situation from experience: "She's getting ready to cum! Man, that's quick!"

He was right; Cindy got red in the face and went, "Oooh! Ahhh! Do it! Do it HAAARRD!! UH! UH! UH! UH!"

"Yep, that's a cum," Ed confirmed laconically. "She got off fast!"

"Yeah, well, excitement, new experiences -- you know," I apologized for her.

Ed waved it off. "I'm happy for her. It's good for me, too -- she'll want more for a while."

"Door's open for you, too," I pointed out. Ed nodded. "She isn't half bad for her age. It's good experience for the boys, too," I added.

"Yeah..." Ed mused. "I've always been partial to that ass..."

Seeing an opening, I teased, "Which one?"

Amy cackled. Ed gave me a 'deer in the headlights' look. "Uh, well, I was talking about Cindy's..."

"Yeah..." I left it -- but Ed got the point. I could see him thinking about it, too.

Cindy settled for a minute and Pete re-engaged her mouth -- but in a bit she started going "Mmph! Mmph! Mmph! Mmph!" and the quality went back down, you could tell. On the other hand, Michael had a good thing going and Cindy's ass dancing. When she went off the second time, it was too much for Michael, and he mashed himself against her, his balls dancing as he pumped juice into her. Cindy slumped and Pete whined, "What about me?"

"Hm?" Cindy blinked owlishly. Clearly, she'd popped a circuit breaker. "I need to change positions, but..."

"Okay," Pete replied, "Want to lie on the couch?"

"That would be nice." Cindy struggled up and circled to lie down on her back.

"Okay..." Pete climbed up, but wasn't sure how he was going to get to her. Cindy resolved the problem by pulling up her knees. "How's this?" she asked.

"Good..." Pete knelt up. "Are you ready?"

"Oh, yes, Honey -- I'm MORE than ready!" Cindy was now fully recovered and raring to go!

Pete pressed his cock home in Cindy and everyone gave out a sigh -- including the three of us. We didn't want Pete to come up short.

It wasn't an issue, though. The busted blow jobs had gotten Pete past any possibility of a premature ejaculation, leaving him cycling in Cindy's twat like a true pro. Since he was vertical and she was holding her knees, Pete had access to Cindy's nipples -- which clearly ramped things up for Cindy no end!

"Omigod! Omigod! You're incredible! I'd have never guessed! Pinch just a little ... Oh! OH! I'm going to ... AAAAUUUUGGH!" We had a couple of GREAT camera angles, one of which showed Cindy's stomach clenching clearly as she hit the big time yet again. Pete grinned from ear to ear and kept pumping and mauling her nipples.

Cindy lit off again twice over the next seven or eight minutes -- and after that third time, she seemed pretty much wall-eyed delirious. Ed announced, "Once she hits the peak a few times, she just overloads."

"Pete looks like he's finishing up, anyway," I opined. "I think it's time we paid a visit." Ed thought about it and shrugged and Amy grinned maliciously as I led them out of the office and into the TV room.

Our timing couldn't have been much better. When we came in, Pete's ass was clenching and his balls were jumping but he wasn't moving much -- and Cindy was throwing her head back and forth, glassy-eyed, moaning, "Oooh! Oooh! Oooh! Oooh!" Up close, you could see her stomach muscles moving under her roll of mother-fat; I stuck my head down behind Pete's ass (he was too busy grunting and shooting to notice) and could see her pussy muscles clenching.

I came up beside Pete and put a hand on his shoulder, "Good shit?"

"Yeah!" he puffed.

"Well, there's plenty more where that came from." I stood there watching Cindy come back to Earth -- which made me the first person she saw when her eyeballs uncrossed.

"Cletus!" she gasped.

"Yep," I nodded, "It's me. I guess I'm every bit the pervert that you think I am -- maybe worse. Trouble is, you've got no room to talk, do you, Hon? Fourteen year old boys ... Tsk, tsk, tsk..." I shifted my gaze. "What do you think, Ed?"

Cindy shifted her gaze to where Ed stood there, just above comfortable eye level and moaned, "Oh, Lord..." You could see her brain start running in circles at ninety miles an hour but there was flat nowhere to go. She licked her lips and threw herself on the mercy of the court, "Ed, I don't know what came over me, I..."

"If you stick your dick in her mouth you might get a word in edgewise," I advised.

Ed did just that; he stepped up and put his joint in her face and said, "Suck!" Cindy got wide-eyed, opened up, and started sucking his glans like a pacifier. "I know what came over you," he told her, "It was itchy pussy. You've been needing to have it scratched differently for a while now. We've been together for a long time and we both like sex, but it's the same old shit. That's why you got a bug up your ass about Cletus, here -- because you KNEW he was doing strange shit and you were jealous! Well, you got you some strange -- and it was good, wasn't it? Just nod your head. Don't lie about it, now -- I can read you like a book and I watched the whole thing. Nod your head and tell me you had a good time." Cindy nodded her head, big fat tears rolling over her nose. "Well, you know," Ed continued, "it didn't kill you -- and it didn't kill me, either -- but what's good for the goose is good for the gander, don't you think? Just nod..." Reluctantly, Cindy nodded. "I'm not sure where I'm gonna find a woman to handle it, but something will turn up..."

"Where do you want me, Ed?" Amy piped up, announcing herself for the first time. Cindy managed to get a look at Amy, recognizing her as the girl that had been giving Ed all the attention in the pool. It was just another humiliation.

"You don't have to, Darlin'," Ed muttered, surprised.

"I'd be thrilled to death!" Amy retorted. "In fact..." She whispered some in Ed's ear.

"Huh!" Ed muttered, "I'd have never thought of that..."

"She's inventive, is our Amy," I chuckled -- not that I had any idea what she was up to.

Eyeing me, she leaned back in and added something -- and Ed nodded. "Wife," he announced, "you owe our host for opening his home to us after you've been shitting on him -- and for fixing you up with some fresh dicks. Roll back up on your hands and knees."

"Ed, I..." Cindy sputtered.

"You've got nothing to say!" Ed cut her off. "You need to do what I tell you!"

You'd have thought he hit her between the eyes with a sledgehammer from the look on Cindy's face! She rolled up onto her hands and knees, though. Ed looked at me and said, "Cletus, pick a hole. After the workout her pussy's had, I'd recommend her ass."

"Does she like having her ass poked?" I asked.

"More than she cares to admit," Ed replied, waving a finger at Cindy when her mouth opened.

"Well, in that case..." I stepped forward and went to work on Cindy's ass. Oh, I didn't just poke her; instead, I played with her pussy with one hand while I played with her bung with first one, then two fingers of the other. Amy hunted down the lube in the end table to add to the mix. Cindy eyed me nervously over her shoulder until Amy gave her something else to worry about by crawling onto the couch facing the couch back right in front of her and ordering, "Give it to me, Ed!" Ed stepped up and rubbed his cock along Amy's crack; Amy said, "Do it!" and turned a significant glance on Cindy -- and Cindy found herself presented with Ed's cock, fresh from Amy's split!

"Suck it!" Ed directed, "Get it wet!"

"But, Ed!" Cindy protested.

"NOW!" Ed roared. I gave the two fingers I had in her ass a little twist and she went "Oomph!" as Ed's dick slid into her open mouth. He ran it in and out of her mouth a couple of times and pushed it into Amy's twat right under her nose. About that time, I pulled my fingers and replaced them with my cock. As I pumped in and out, working past the remaining resistance while Cindy gave out a series of whining grunts, I noticed the boys. "Hey, one of you work on Cindy's nipples and one of you take Amy's, okay?" Pete slid under Cindy and Michael crawled up next to Amy and we were all engaged...

Ed pumped away at Amy's plush pussy and I pumped Cindy's ass -- which got pretty accepting pretty quickly -- until Amy looked back over her shoulder and said, "Do it again." Ed backed out of Amy's pussy and presented his cock to Cindy, and Amy hissed, "Suck!" Cindy, who had reached a pretty malleable state, did so, and Amy crooned, "How do you like my juice? Do you like sucking it off your husband's cock?" Cindy gave this little quiver and any resistance she had went right out of her. Ed plugged himself back into Amy and stroked her and Amy cranked herself around to where she could whisper in Cindy's ear; I have no idea what she was saying, but from the look on her face, it was taunts. Ed fed Cindy Amy's pussy juice on his dipstick two more times and Cindy didn't even flinch -- and her ass even locked up on me twice, triggering my nut the second time! Cindy moaned and gasped and enjoyed Pete's and my attentions -- but she would go silent when Amy leaned over to whisper to her, so I can only figure that it was important to her. I actually unloaded in Cindy's ass before Ed finished in Amy; I'm pretty sure Amy got off twice. When Ed staggered back from dumping his load in Amy, she looked at us over her shoulder and purred, "Could you boys leave us girls alone for a bit?"

Ed shrugged and I waved and we got out of there. Ed headed for the bathroom and the boys headed outside -- but I went to my office to see what Amy was up to. When I saw it, I had to laugh; she had Cindy roll over and squatted over her face to push Ed's creampie into her mouth. Obviously, Amy had Cindy fully domesticated. I had to hand it to her for technique, too -- she had three fingers in Cindy's sloppy twat, making sure she got pleasure with her humiliation...

I met Ed in the hallway coming out of the bathroom, "Let's go outside."

"I'm starting to worry about this," Ed muttered.

"It'll be fine," I told him. "Amy is handling the backlash as we speak. She's absolutely amazing."

"I'm afraid she'll go too far..."

"I don't think so," I opined. "Cindy needs to be pulled out of her box. You had her corralled, Ed, and she wasn't happy. The easy thing was to blame it on everyone else -- especially anyone getting away with shit that she couldn't and that every repressed fuckwad she'd ever heard from told her should be off-limits. Well, she kicked over the corral fence today, big time, and got out and kicked up her heels -- but you and Amy and I were there, and we punished her. Now, she's gonna want to head for the corral and hide inside."

"Yeah," Ed nodded. "That seems kind of negative..."

"And that's what we're going to have to fix," I told him. "We want her to understand that she CAN live outside the corral -- but she needs to do it WITH YOU!"

"How are we gonna do that?" Ed asked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.