The Heat Wave - Cover

The Heat Wave

Copyright© 2009 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 16

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Meet Cletus Putnam: landlord, entrepreneur, opportunist, sometime Dom. It's hotter than Hell and he has the only swimming pool and central air conditioning in his little lower middle-class neighborhood -- and he's not above taking advantage of that fact.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   NonConsensual   Coercion   Blackmail   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Enema   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

The council of war lasted another fifteen minutes or so; I called in Amy for the last five, because she was more of an ally than an enemy, despite her sex. We ran some ideas past her to see what the expected reaction would be, which tickled her on multiple occasions. Then Ed toddled off to deliver the good word. I gathered the 'family' in the living room and delivered marching orders...

"Okay, it's like this -- the nosy neighbor who has threatened to sic the police on me for things that go on here has the guts to ask if she can come over and get away from the heat here. Undoubtedly, she figures she'll get some dirt on me in the process. In discussions with her hubby, it becomes clear that this is a 'sour grapes' situation -- meaning that she isn't having fun and we are, so we should be punished. I aim to defuse this situation."

Nobody said anything. I swept my eyes over the group and continued, "We're gonna play dirty; I figure that if we give her enough rope in the way of temptation, she'll hang herself. That being the case, we're gonna tempt the living crap out of her. I'm going to ask some of you to try certain things, and if she proves vulnerable, I want you to carry things through to a conclusion. Since she's female, I'm not asking anyone -- male or female -- to do anything they haven't already done before -- with the possible exception of making a fuss over her old man..."

"What was that?" Jean raised her hand.

"Simply put, we figured she might be a little looser if she was a little pissed and had revenge on her mind," I explained, "That being the case, Ed is gonna drool on the carpet some over you girls -- and I'd like for some of you at least to flirt and tease him a little. We're not talking about fucking him; if I need someone for that, I have a volunteer. On the other hand, if you LIKE Ed and you WANT to do him, that's another matter..."

Jean frowned, so I added, "With the exceptions of Kate and Pete, who live here, you don't have to participate if you don't want to -- but I don't want you messing with the program, either. You can always opt out and toddle on home..."

Amy rolled her eyes, "Like I'm gonna do THAT!"

"Kate and Pete, you can just stay out of sight if that's how you want to handle it -- but I'm counting on some help -- she IS a threat to us, after all..." I insisted. Jean was giving me a look, so I confronted her directly. "The difference between her and you is that while you were content to do what you were doing and at worst leave us alone, she wants to hassle us all actively. I think that's totally hypocritical and she deserves what she's gonna get."

"What IS she gonna get?" Pete asked.

"Laid, probably," I grinned. "Would you like to handle it? That would simplify things a lot. If she has sex with you or Michael, she's screwed if she bothers us. I'll only wave the stick if I have to -- she'll probably figure out the fact that she's screwed all by herself. Same thing if she sticks her tongue in one of you girls -- or vice-versa."

"It's entrapment!" Jean erupted.

"So is a prostitution sting," I replied. "It sucks in guys who might or might not take advantage of a hooker just because the undercover cop is out there on display. They not only screw the guys who are actively hunting, but they suck in guys who weren't, but had the bait waved in front of them. Oh, and by the way, I'm FOR prostitution as a way to keep guys who can't get a woman for one reason or another from going nuts and raping or killing some chick on a bad day."

"They STILL succumbed to temptation," Jean argued.

"Clearly, you don't understand men," I retorted. "Besides, Cindy has the same chance -- or better. If she doesn't succumb, we have nothing -- just like the cops. If she does, she deserves to be caught." I gave Jean a look that said, 'So there!' She rolled her eyes, but shut up.

"What do we do?" Michael asked.

"Nothing obvious," I told him. "Be within reach periodically. Play it by ear. See if you can come up with a game that will get her involved -- preferably in a touchy-feely way. We're going to move to full nudity indoors after seven, just because it will raise her blood pressure and get her juices flowing. The official line is that being naked does not promote being promiscuous -- that's a separate thing -- but we're promiscuous, anyway -- or some of us are." I looked at Jean. "If some of you don't want to play, you can be the proof of the official line by acting totally above reproach -- but don't screw the pooch for the rest of us."

Jean rolled her eyes again. "When?"

I looked at my watch. "Now, in case they come back tonight. Cindy apparently has it bad due to the heat. It's pool time, anyway." I wiggled a finger and everyone got busy stripping -- some faster than others. I got out of my shit quickly and directed, "Put your stuff away somewhere -- we don't want it to look like we just dropped our drawers because she rang the bell." Then I headed back toward my bedroom to put my own shit away.

Pete followed -- and Michael trailed him. "She's old, isn't she?"

I thought about it. "Well, yes, she is, Stud. Hell, she's got a couple of years on me, I think. But, you know, I bet her pussy isn't old, and she's got bigger hooters than Amy or your mother -- AND she probably knows things about fucking that you need to learn! Older women tend to want dick more -- that's a freebie from me that you can add to your knowledge base."

"Why?" Michael asked.

"Well, for one thing, they know what they're doing and what to expect -- and how good it feels," I related. "That's half the battle. Young stuff has romantic notions, but they don't KNOW shit -- and they're scared. Older women aren't scared -- they've been there. They have nothing to fear and everything to look forward to."

Michael nodded. "What should we do?"

I shrugged. "Tell her you want to have an underwater swimming competition and want to use her as a marker or something -- and you have to swim between her legs..."

"Yeah..." Michael's eyes glowed as he saw the possibilities.

I chuckled. "Make up stuff as you go along -- you've got imaginations. You can probably get help from Amy -- definitely from Ed and I." The look on my face told him what I figured we would get in cooperation from the other two. I chuckled. "If you can get your mother to come out adamantly against something, your sister might pitch in."

Michael snorted. Pete grinned, saying, "Let's take our stuff downstairs." They toddled off. I wondered vaguely how much longer it was going to be before Pete asked me to open up that round little ass of his for business...


Just about everyone was ready when the doorbell rang. Amy stood on tiptoe to peer through the peephole and yelled, "Cletus! You've got company!"

I ambled into the living room and cracked open the door to peer around it. "Oh, hi, Ed, Cindy. Damned hot, isn't it?" They were standing there in swimsuits, Cindy's a demure one-piece in navy blue it seems like every woman has to have.

"Yep." Ed nodded. I knew from his poker face that he was enjoying himself already.

I made a point of noticing the paper clutched in Cindy's hand. "I see you have the release. Did you sign it?"

"Only one of us has to," Cindy countered.

"But that one ought to be you, don't you think?" I retorted. "Ed's not likely to complain about it."

She stood there sweating and looking frazzled and wanted to get snappy until she realized that it would fuck her up. "I guess. Do you have a pen?"

"I'll get one." I closed the door in her face, grinning. Play games with ME, would she? I collected a pen in something under twenty seconds -- and stood there for a minute and a half letting her enjoy the crushing heat of the evening sun before I opened back up and passed it to her. "Any questions?"

Cindy put the paper up against the siding and scratched her name on it. "What do you wear indoors?"

"Depends upon what's going on and what time it is," I replied, taking the paper and stepping back to open the door and reveal my state. "Come on in -- you're letting the air out."

Cindy was busy gasping and covering her face. Ed stepped inside and turned back to her. "Coming?"

"Oh, my..." Cindy's eyes glued themselves to my meatsicle -- which obliged her by expanding under the attention. She pulled them away and said faintly, "Already?"

"It's after seven," I noted blandly. "This is Amy -- she's a friend of Heather Cantrell's..." Amy sat demurely on the couch with her legs crossed until the Grovers were in fairly close, then stood to shake hands. Ed ogled her openly -- and she deliberately turned to give him a different angle on her tits as she shook Cindy's hand.

None of this was lost on Cindy, and she was preparing to attempt a behavior modification when I joggled her elbow, "You really need to get with the program so the rest of us are comfortable -- but since this is your first time, we have some customary methods of reducing the shock and embarrassment."

Cindy swallowed. "Like what?"

"Well, you'll be more comfortable once the sweat is off, and we find that things are a bit easier the first time if you get down to the required minimums in the pool. Of course, if this is all just too much..." I looked back at the door.

"No, no," she muttered. "Come on, Ed, let's take in the pool."

I led her into the kitchen and stopped them in front of the slider, muttering, "One moment..." then went over to the basement stairwell and yelled, "Boys! Adult swim!"

"Yippee!" The pair came thundering up the stairs and hit the slider in front of a dazed Cindy; being the age they were, they had stiff dicks bobbing in front of them. Michael turned to confront Cindy, "Aren't you going to undress?"

"In the pool," I covered for her, "She's shy."

"Well. All right..." Michael contrived to look miffed. Cindy stood there staring with her hand over her cleavage -- something I found ironic. I waved her through ahead of me; Ed followed, grinning. I felt a hand on my ass and looked back at Amy, who grinned, knowing I couldn't say much. I stepped back and gave her a peck on the cheek and waved her through.

I'd wondered where the other three females were; it turned out that Heather and Kate were in the pool, and Jean was lounging, absorbing the late day sun -- properly nude. Ed took his shot, sweeping past Jean and taking care to get an eyeful -- and get caught. I watched Cindy frown; THAT was going as planned... "Ed, we're not here to stare," she admonished, flicking me a glance. She knew and I knew that she'd been just as guilty -- but, hey, that was the purpose of the exercise...

I led them to the edge of the pool. "Okay. I've found that some people just feel more comfortable doffing their suits from inside the pool. Personally, I feel like you're getting the suit wet for nothing, but I've noted that it makes women happy, in particular..."

Ed shrugged, on cue. "You don't have to, though, right?"

"Nope."

"Fine." Ed bent and shucked out of his suit. The girls applauded graciously and with some restraint -- but it freaked Cindy, anyway. Ed headed slowly down the ladder for a couple of steps, exclaimed, "Huh! It's like bath water!" and moved on down the ladder confidently. He then added his stare to the rest of us as we put pressure on Cindy.

"I'll ... do it ... inside..." Cindy stammered, and made for the ladder.

"Fine. By convention, you have, what..." I started.

"Ninety seconds," Amy piped up. Cindy gave her a flustered glance and backed down the ladder. She backed away toward the center of the pool, watching me -- but I wasn't the threat; instead, Michael and Pete came thrashing up.

Cindy turned toward them, sputtering, "W-why... ?"

"We're here to help," Michael announced, grinning maliciously.

"Do you want your hair to get wet?" Amy pressed, from behind them.

"N-no..."

"How are you gonna get that suit off without it?" Amy asked rhetorically. "Pull your arms out of the shoulder straps and the guys will skin you out. THEY don't care if their hair gets wet..." She eyed Cindy for a moment, then glanced at her watch, "Forty-five seconds..."

Cindy was WAY out of her depth; everybody in sight was the enemy and she knew it. She turned away from me and began to drag at the shoulders of her suit -- but the boys circled with her, so while I might not get the first view, they certainly would.

"Thirty seconds," Amy intoned.

Cindy's breasts cleared the suit -- not that I could see it -- and Michael opened his mouth to give a whoop, but I waved him to silence, so he limited himself to "Let's do it, Pete!" Cindy stood there nervously as each boy took a side of her suit and shucked her, ducking under water to do it. I watched her make the movements that were the visible indication that she was stepping out of the suit, then the boys broke the surface, Michael waving the suit and Pete yelling, "Hey, cool, you're REALLY a blonde!"

Michael yelled, "No shit?" and they both disappeared beneath the surface again. Cindy, looking horrified, spun toward me while obviously moving both hands to her crotch. "Cletus!"

I would be remiss if I didn't do a little bit of description at this point. Cindy was forty-five or so and matronly -- or perhaps Rubenesque. She had that shelving belly that comes to older women -- especially those who have borne children -- and softly fleshed limbs. She wore glasses and had thick blonde hair streaked with silver and grey, currently pulled back in a bushy ponytail. The face wasn't hard to look at if a little myopic behind the eyeglasses. The hands and feet were delicate, but she had thick ankles, one of which sported a gold ankle bracelet. Now that she'd turned to face me and was concerned over the boys seeing her pubes, that left a couple of melon-sized breasts topped with brownish-pink soda can-sized areolas and pinky-tip sized nipples exposed. What I'd seen of her butt in the suit was a bit blocky, too, but not horrendous or anything. Since I was supposed to be performing the duties of a gracious host, I clapped my hands and yelled, "Boys! That's rude! Apologize to Mrs. Grover!" when they again surfaced, quelling their enthusiasm. The ploy had done its job, anyway; Cindy was thoroughly demoralized -- much more so than any plan I would have come up with would have caused. I had to give Amy and the boys credit. As it was, the boys were now in her face delivering abject (and not terribly believable) apologies...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.