The Heat Wave - Cover

The Heat Wave

Copyright© 2009 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Meet Cletus Putnam: landlord, entrepreneur, opportunist, sometime Dom. It's hotter than Hell and he has the only swimming pool and central air conditioning in his little lower middle-class neighborhood -- and he's not above taking advantage of that fact.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   NonConsensual   Coercion   Blackmail   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Enema   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

I was right. The next time I woke up it was because someone was gently backing a plush ass against me. "Karen?"

"Yes, Master." The response was diffident. I knew why -- nobody had invited her into my bed directly. I COULD stick her porky ass in her kennel for unnecessarily disturbing my sleep...

On the other hand, I'd more or less promised her some dick if she sucked Jean off properly -- and she'd gone the extra mile. "I suppose you want that fuck," I growled.

"If Master pleases," came the obsequious reply.

"It's risky waking me up..." I warned. "Where is Jean?"

"Asleep on the couch in the TV room."

"Well," I grunted, "It just so happens I've been saving a load. Roll up on your hands and knees. Try not to wake everybody up." I was rigid already -- something about being stuck in the crack of someone's ass does that for me -- and Karen was plenty wet from girlie fun, so sheathing my sword to the hilt in her twat took no time at all. I rode her hard; she stuck her face in a pillow to keep the noise down. It was a fuck; I was getting mine, and Karen was getting hers and romance didn't have shit to do with it -- and that was fine with both of us. She juiced around my dick twice, which was good and bad -- good in that she tightened up nicely as she approached orgasm and pulsed nicely during, and bad in that the excess lube and the fact that she went slack during recovery tended to drop the bottom out of things. I rubbed her asshole with a finger after the second go and she tightened right up, which got me off a short time later. It wasn't one of your premiere nuts, but it was quite satisfactory -- let's face it, the Earth doesn't move every time, but that doesn't keep it from being pleasurable. When I was done filling her crack, I dropped to my right, dragging her over with me by our connection, and grunted, "Keep it down, I'm going to sleep." I dropped a hand over her left tit and stuck my nose in the nape of her neck and crashed; all was right with the world.


... Until about seven a.m., that is -- that's when three of Mike's work crew showed up and started thumping and banging and shoving two by fours and sheetrock down the outside door to the basement. I awoke to screeching females padding all over the house looking for things to wear. Jean didn't have a fucking thing because she'd come over in just a towel -- and she wasn't the only one. Karen and Kate were the only ones who were really able to answer the door and such -- and Karen's translucent robe and the cum dribbling down her leg got some commentary in Spanish from the boys when she did. I hauled my ass out of bed and threw on my shorts and slippers and took control of things; Kate had to lend stuff to the other girls so they could dash next door. Michael was dispatched both ways and came back with something a bit more demure than skin for his mother to wear and she staggered off toward home.

I was sitting at the kitchen table looking haggard and sucking coffee when Mike showed up. I watched him get the update from his team lead through the slider, then he came over and I let him in. "I hear we started a real circus!" he chuckled.

I glared at him. "I didn't expect you. Yeah, I know I said ASAP, but I figured it would take a day for you to get organized."

Mike shrugged. "You never let me fuck around before..."

"Yeah, that's true," I nodded.

"Julio says there were five women running around here -- three of 'em young stuff."

"Yeah. That's the headcount," I agreed. "Two of 'em come from next door and one was a sleepover."

"How do you do it?"

"Feast and famine," I grunted. "I do without regularly, just like everybody else. It's just that right now I have a couple of things going. I'm not screwing all the young stuff..."

Mike nodded. "What about the little brunette?"

"A gentleman doesn't tell," I replied blandly. Mike just eyed me, grinning. "Okay, so I'm not a gentleman. Yeah, she's a nice ride -- but I'm not sharing."

Mike flicked a look at Karen, who was sitting in a chair in her robe. "So she's being shorted?"

"When did I fuck you last, Slut?" I rasped, eyeing Karen. Mike's eyebrows hit the ceiling, which was the intent of the exercise.

"About two-thirty this morning, Master," Karen replied. She didn't appear to turn a hair at the appellation. She lifted her robe and wiped a finger along a thigh. "I'm still gooey."

Mike rubbed his face and shook his head. "When will the boys finish up for the day?" I asked.

"Probably about three."

I turned to Karen, "If you get a nap after three, will you be okay?"

Karen nodded. "Yes, Master."

"She works late," I explained to Mike, "and, no, she's not a hooker." I shifted my gaze to Karen and added, "Yet." She smiled and ducked her head.

Mike shook his head. "I gotta get me one of them."

"They're tough to find," I told him. "Most of them are masquerading as something else. Walking two steps behind the old man is frowned on in these days of women's lib and sexual harassment. Girls who want to catch a lot of shit from their peers. I could give you my learned opinion on the matter, but it might just sound like self-justification."

"Uh ... huh..."

"Let's go down and look at the work site."

When you're doing strange shit, you need to think a bit before letting people run loose in your home. I had this brought home to me when we hit the bottom of the stairs and discovered Mike's boys examining the dog crates -- one of which still had a dildo mounted inside. I know a little Spanish -- enough to know that the boys were speculating as to what exactly went on in there ... I got some looks, let me tell you! Mike limited himself to "Goddamn, Cletus!"

"Boys..." I waved a finger and one of the guys closed the curtains -- but the damage had been done. They knew what was back there. They looked from the closed curtains to me and back. I rubbed my face. "Mike, how many of your boys do you intend on rotating in here?"

Mike pursed his lips. "Not that many. The plumber and his helper, in addition to these. Julio does finish work. Alejandro does paint and plaster. Rudy, there, does most everything else."

"How many are married -- counting the plumber and his helper?"

"Alejandro is."

"Does he fuck around, anyway?"

Mike grinned. "Occasionally."

"What do you figure they're thinking?"

"Well, there are a couple of possibilities..."

I sighed. "Boys," I murmured, addressing Michael and Pete, "You might want to wander off for a while." They'd been watching the construction, all excited. "We'll call you back."

Neither of them was stupid. Pete, in particular, gave me a look that warned me to be careful -- but they headed up the steps to the outside exit. "Close the bulkhead," I directed, and one of the contractors -- Julio, I think -- went up the stairs behind them, closed the doors, and came back down.

"Obviously, you've all seen something I would have preferred that you hadn't," I announced. "I'm going to need to count on your discretion. Can we keep this in the family, so to speak?"

The other Hispanic, a taller guy with paint-spattered coveralls, looked at his rough-looking manicure. "This is, perhaps, not our business?"

"That would be my take on the situation," I agreed. "But since you've discovered it, I suppose you deserve an explanation, so you don't have to worry too much about the details. If I provide that explanation, and a little incentive to go with it, do you think you might see your way clear to put the whole thing away and not drag it out and talk about it all over the place?"

"I like incentives," Rudy rumbled. "We talking money?"

"That'd be blackmail," I replied. "I'd let you talk first -- it's not THAT awful. But Mike would fire you -- wouldn't you, Mike? And we would spread the word that you're expensive and do poor work." Mike didn't like being put on the spot; he grimaced, but nodded agreement. I waved a hand dismissing this specter from the presence of the three grumbling contractors, saying, "Enough about the stick -- let's get back to the carrot. The incentive would be a -- well, gift, we'll call it -- and a promise of something more at the end of the job. Oh, and an explanation of the use of the little piece of equipment that has raised all of the questions." I smiled winningly.

"A gift?" Julio queried carefully.

"Yes. Mike's had it..." I murmured.

Mike got bug-eyed. "No shit?"

"I'd prefer that we not have a whole football squad, obviously..." I grunted. "Maybe we can limit it to those present?"

"Yeah." Mike's eyes hooded. "I gotta see this." He looked up. "You want it -- you'll ALL want it."

Alejandro gave a little Latin shrug. "Okay." He looked at the others, who nodded -- Rudy still somewhat suspiciously.

I stepped over to the stairwell and yelled, "SLUT!" Everybody flinched. I turned to Rudy and added, "You might as well open the curtain." Shrugging, he did so.

Meanwhile, Karen thudded down the stairs, "Master?" She drew up short at the sight of four strange men.

"Dump the robe." Karen eyed me in surprise, but did as she was told; someone hissed in a breath. I just pointed at the kennels; somewhat bewildered, Karen headed for hers. "Back in," I directed.

"Yes, Master." Everyone else stood transfixed, watching her as she got down on her hands and knees and backed into the cage, stopping and wriggling a bit to get the dildo properly oriented before finishing the job. "It's, uh, a bit high, Master."

I stepped around behind her and examined the situation. "That one usually goes in her mouth," I amplified for the others. "Give us a minute..." I went and got a threaded rod and a clamp I'd purchased against a similar situation. "Stick your head out through the door, Slut." I undid the dildo and pulled the one that usually went in her pussy, threading it onto the rod, then I slid it through the bars and into her, locking it in place with the clamp set against the bars. The men were all standing around, watching the preparations with some fascination. "You didn't think the cage was for ME, did you?" I chuckled. I got a nervous chuckle in response. "Rudy," I offered, "I know we got off on the wrong foot, so I'm offering you the first pass -- if you'll show her your dick, she'll suck a load from it."

"Shit!" Rudy breathed, goggling, then, "Nah, I'll wait..." I figured that he assumed that there had to be a trick to it. Karen stuck out her lower lip in a pout and Rudy snorted, "I didn't say I wasn't goin' to play, Honey -- I'll just wait until somebody else opens you up."

Julio cocked his head. "She will suck?"

"She will suck," I agreed. "Y'all are clean, right? If you're not sure, she can still do you through a rubber -- but if you give her something, you'll end up in the cage next to her at some point -- and you don't have a pussy to stick a dildo in!"

"Is SHE clean?" Alejandro asked.

"I fucked her six hours ago," I told him. "If I come down with something because she's been out peddling it without permission, we can take turns beating the shit out of her until she'll have to be dissected to tell what species she is!" I glared a warning at Karen. "Do you have anything to tell us, Slut?" Karen shook her head, wide-eyed. I shrugged. "There are always rubbers..."

Alejandro wave the idea away, an expression of distaste on his face, "Rubbers..." He turned to Julio expectantly.

"I wait," Julio announced.

Alejandro shrugged. "Then it's decided." He stepped forward and began working at his belt. Karen reached up to help; in no time, she had a handful of meat, jacking it. Everybody stood around watching as she pushed her tongue under his foreskin; Alejandro stood there, his hands opening and closing, looking for something to clutch.

"It's your gift, not hers," I told him. "Grab what you want and fuck her face."

"Nice tetas," Julio observed, his eyes glowing.

"I like 'em," I agreed. "If it doesn't bother Alejandro, you can get up close and personal with 'em."

Julio came around and looked up at Alejandro, who nodded tightly -- he was somewhat distracted -- squatted, and reached out to fondle Karen's 'tetas' with his thick fingers. This surfaced an issue, since he had to reach into the cage. Frowning, I went over and opened the toy box and tried to figure out what I could do to adjust things further. Finally, I decided that an adjustment to the current situation was the simplest thing, so I undid the clamp and told Karen, "Crawl forward, Slut, so your titties clear the door for Julio, there." She did so, and I fed more of the rod through the clamp, keeping the dildo inside her while she did it.

Julio looked up, "Gracias."

"Por nada," I replied, adding, "No pussy today, boys, but if you finish this job on or ahead of schedule, we'll have a little party and you can see if she's airtight -- how's that?"

"Airtight?" Julio blinked.

Rudy chuckled. "He means we can stick a dick in every hole she's got -- at the same time."

I grinned and nodded. "Sound good?"

"S-, " Julio stopped and reorganized, "Yes -- very good!" He grinned from ear to ear and went back to milking Karen's breasts.

Meanwhile, the Latin lover persona had deserted Alejandro, leaving an animal behind. "Suck!" he hissed, driving his cock between Karen's lips, "Swallow!" He held her head immobile while he used her mouth for his pleasure. At the current rate, I figured she was going to have a split lip -- but Alejandro grunted, "YAAAAHHH!!!" and poured semen down her gullet soon enough that I didn't feel it necessary to intervene. Stepping back, he looked a bit ashamed of himself.

"I hope you don't treat your old lady like that," I observed.

"No," Alejandro muttered. "This was ... different..." He looked away.

I very deliberately did NOT ask Karen if she was okay. "Next!"

Rudy waved at Julio. "You're there already."

Julio pursed his lips, analyzing the situation, then stood and removed his coverall and underwear. Then he surprised us by sitting down and sliding his legs under Karen so she could lower her head to his lap while sucking. "I want to feel your tetas," he explained, looking around. "I LOVE your tetas..." I shrugged; it was cool with me if he wanted to play with her nipples. He had a short but thick cock with a lot of foreskin that Karen pushed back so she could get at the angry, purplish mushroom head. One look at his face as her lips rolled over his glans and you knew he wouldn't last long. He hissed and muttered in Spanish the entire minute and a half or so that elapsed before he let go of Karen's left tit to mash her face into his pubes while he hissed and thrashed and flooded her tonsils with spooge. Somehow, I didn't find it surprising that he came by the quart -- I watched Karen swallow twice. Julio flopped back, sated, and crawled back out from under her, muttering, "Gracias..."

"My turn, I guess." Rudy stepped forward, letting down his jeans and releasing the most impressive cock of the morning -- nothing legendary, but a good eight inches, anyway. Since I wasn't in the competition, I didn't have to wonder which of us had a millimeter on the other, anyway. Karen's eyes glowed as she took charge of it and I wondered if she had that 'slut for black cock' thing that shows up here and there -- but it appeared after a bit that she was probably just looking for meat long enough to deep-throat. Rudy took it easy on her but didn't give any quarter, either, going for his without getting brutal about it; I found it to be fun to watch. I like watching black guys work, all smooth and dark and muscular (I'm bi, remember? I like being between the cheeks on one, too, when I can get it). Rudy had a nice body. He gave us probably five minutes' worth of entertainment before Karen figured out all of his hot spots and brought him off -- easily twice as long as Alejandro. I don't think he came as much as Julio, though. "Good shit!" he commented as he withdrew his meat, "DAMNED good shit!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.