The Heat Wave - Cover

The Heat Wave

Copyright© 2009 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Meet Cletus Putnam: landlord, entrepreneur, opportunist, sometime Dom. It's hotter than Hell and he has the only swimming pool and central air conditioning in his little lower middle-class neighborhood -- and he's not above taking advantage of that fact.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   NonConsensual   Coercion   Blackmail   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Enema   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

Downstairs, there was a whole lot of sleeping going on. Joy was tucked against Pete and I didn't figure Michael was going to get much opportunity to bed her -- but Gina had Michael's dick in the crack of HER ass, so it might not matter that much to him. Jean and Amy were cuddled up on the couch, and I suspected that wasn't as innocent as it seemed -- not that two naked women on a couch looked terribly innocent. Well, it was early and I had a long day ahead of me, probably, so I headed back to the bedroom and wedged myself between Karen and Kate and went back to sleep. If things really continued like this, I was going to need a bigger bed...


Given the shitload of women present, breakfast was slow in coming. I finally swatted Karen on the ass and yelled, "Hey! Breakfast! Chop chop!" Karen struggled up, mildly upset, and I added, "Take some of these slugs with you to help!" Karen dragged EVERYBODY out -- which was good with me, since it cleared the bed.

I went back to sleep.


Not for long, though; I awoke to sounds of feminine outrage. Opening one eye, I determined that it was Karen and rasped, "Have I shown you your kennel?" Karen's jaws shut with a clop and I heard a couple of giggles, so I added, "It might fit two, but it would be awful tight..." There was a little shriek and whoever it was padded off before I could sit up and get a good look at the door.

"You don't really..." Karen ventured.

"I'll show you after breakfast," I grunted.

Somebody actually made waffles; I was pleased to death. I was clearly late to the table. Heather and Amy had to work, so they'd gathered up their stuff and showered next door and were gone already. People were wearing clothes, so I threw on shorts and slippers -- I have a pair of those Adidas with the little nubs sticking up from the sole like a bed of nails. In general, everyone was pretending nothing had happened, which was fine with me -- for the moment, anyway. Gina and Joy collected their stuff while I was absorbing waffles and coffee, thanked me, and headed for the door. Pete let 'em get there, then yelled, "HEY!" and crooked a finger. Joy obediently toddled back to get a goodbye kiss, clearly pleased about it. Pete was going to be fine...

Gina and Michael were more awkward about it -- Gina more or less trying to make it clear that she was just going with the flow. "I'm two years older, you know," she muttered to Michael, clearly trying to tell him that he had no claim.

"That's school putting artificial restrictions in place," I told her. "In five years, it won't matter and you won't give a shit -- and who knows? Maybe he'll still be around..." Gina looked thoughtful as she turned away. Give me a girl with low self-esteem any day -- they're trainable.

Taking Holly home was up to Kate or Karen, apparently -- not that she seemed to be in any hurry. Jean plopped down at the table, giving me a look, and I knew we were going to wrangle, so I said, "Kate, honey, Jean wants a private conversation. Can you and Holly... ?"

Kate flashed a smile. "Sure!" She gathered her girlfriend up, saying, "Let's pick up the TV room." That was a nice bonus, I figured.

I gave the boys the eye and Pete muttered, "Maybe we ought to check the basement," and he and Michael disappeared, too.

That left Karen -- and I wanted it that way. I turned to her and said, "Why are you wearing clothes?"

She was in a bra and panties, basically. "I, uh..." She looked flustered, then reached back and undid the bra and bent to step out of her panties.

"Sit," I directed, pointing at a chair. Then I turned my attention to Jean.

Jean was looking a little white about the lips. "Cletus, you can't do this."

"Can't do what?" I asked. "Make Karen take her bra off? You'd be surprised what I can make Karen do."

"You can't just stick your ... dick ... in every girl who darkens your door."

"I haven't really tried, yet, but from the blow job I got this morning, I'd say that you're probably wrong about that," I said equably.

"You can't just own people! That's slavery!"

"Karen's a volunteer," I replied. "Aren't you, Hon?" Karen nodded.

"I'm not," Jean finally got around to it.

"Okay, in your case, there's some coercion involved," I admitted, "but it's for your own good."

"How do you figure?"

"You get protection and support," I replied. "Your car is fixed and you're out of the heat. Michael has a father figure -- a little late, but he has one. Talk to me about your alternatives."

"I was doing okay," Jean blustered.

"Show me your little black book of boyfriends, then. Who's been in that pussy of yours in the last year? And don't TELL me you didn't need it -- you've been playing the voyeur and jilling yourself off all over the place!"

"Cletus!"

"And don't tell me you don't WANT it, either -- I've been in it and I know better!"

"Cletus! You just can't say things like that!" Jean protested.

"Why not? What have you got against the truth? It's hard to rationalize?" I retorted.

"It's ... unseemly!"

"You're uncomfortable," I insisted. "Now you have to look in the mirror and admit to yourself that doing without is unpleasant and that you've been slipping -- and that your pussy isn't REALLY sewn shut! Well, tough! It is what it is! I know you want to put it all back in a little box with a padlock on it, but guess what? I'm NOT going to let you!"

"Cletus, I can't!"

"Can't what? Face the fact that you're a sexual being? You have to! Somebody dumped all the litter out of your cat box and you can't bury it any more."

"What about Heather? And Michael?"

"Oh, so you're giving them an example? Of what? How to be hung up?" I chided. "It's too fucking late and you know it. Michael's had his dick in a couple of pussies and it WON'T END -- and Heather spent twenty minutes this morning learning how to suck cock! What are you going to tell them? That they've sinned? That sex is wrong? Everyone does it, you know -- your mama did or you wouldn't be here!"

"They shouldn't be ... promiscuous..."

"They shouldn't ignore their needs, either. And neither should you. There are happy mediums." I grinned an evil grin. "After a year or so, maybe we'll throttle back to three times a week."

"Cletus!

"What do you want? Absolution? What's in it for me?" I leaned forward and got in her face, poking her in the breastbone with a finger for emphasis as I declared, "I will not let you put it back in the box! Is that clear?"

"Cletus! Please!"

"No. And the more you fight it, the worse it will be for you. For instance -- if you think your little masturbation video is bad, you should see you fucking Pete!" I turned to Karen. "If I tell you to, you'll press charges, won't you?"

Karen licked her lips. "Yes."

"See?"

Jean was as white as a ghost. "Omigod!"

"It's a slippery slope," I informed her. "It's like quicksand -- the harder you fight, the more you get caught up ... You want out? I'd say the price is exorbitant and the benefits suck. In the near term you'll be sucking a LOT of dyke pussy. Wouldn't you rather suck a dick?"

Jean gazed at the table top. "What do you want?"

"I want you to stop ranting and raving and come to bed when I call," I told her. "If you do, we'll say no more about this. If you don't, I WILL break you! I've got enough on you now that you have to do anything I say -- do you want me to add humiliation? Say, you taking on three black guys while Heather sits on my lap, watching?"

You'd think I'd hit her in the stomach -- her eyes bugged and her mouth hung open. "Omigawd!"

"Are you going to be good?" I pressed.

"Y--yes! Yes!" Jean nodded.

"Good. Now come over here and give me a kiss and we can get on with breakfast." Jean got up, clearly shaky, and came over to diffidently offer me her lips. I gave her a good buss on the lips and a pat on her pert fanny. "Could you wave the coffee pot over my cup while you're up?"

Bemused, Jean collected the pot. "What do you really want?"

"I want us to pretend we're an old married couple," I told her. "After the fifties model, maybe. You know who is boss and you'll do your wifely duties and try not to suffer too much."

"What about Karen?"

"Karen is a pet," I explained. "A boon companion, helpmeet, source of sexual relief, etc. -- she does what I say, just like any well-trained pet. If you settle down, my authority will flow through you. If you don't, you'll occupy the kennel next to hers."

"You wouldn't!" Jean gasped.

I sighed. "Come with me." I picked up Karen with the wave of a finger, and we headed downstairs. The boys were watching TV; I gave them a wave. "Sorry to mess with you like this, but would you excuse us?" They nodded and made for the stairs -- they understood CLEARLY what side of their toast was buttered.

I'd puzzled over the purchase but I'd seen this movie -- a House of Gord, I think -- and the concept was too good to pass up. Over beside the small sauna, the rest of that wall was curtained off; I shoved the curtain aside to display two large all-openwork dog kennels -- not the plastic ones -- these were all bars. I went over to a box nearby and fished out something even harder to find -- a plastic dildo with a screw coming out of it, originally designed for mounting on a strap-on harness. I'd modified the item with a couple of huge flat washers and a wing nut; while Jean stood there staring goggle-eyed at the kennels, I went around to the back of one and, passing the dildo through, I affixed it to the back wall of the cage by trapping the bars between two washers at the base and tightening the wing nut. "Karen..." I snapped my fingers and Karen, clearly eager to see this played out, knelt and crawled into the cage. "Suck the dildo," I directed. Karen took it into her mouth. I circled around and slid down the cage door -- it slid up and down vertically -- then I took a second dildo and worked it through the bars. I opened Karen's pussy and inserted it, then affixed it to the cage wall above the door, effectively locking the cage by blocking the door from sliding up. "Comfy?" I asked Karen.

"Yem..." The dildo limited speech.

"You're a madman!" Jean exclaimed.

"No, I'm not," I replied. "This is just the kind of thing that makes Karen happy -- doesn't it, Karen?"

"Yem..."

"I'm guessing it won't make YOU happy -- which is good reason for you to behave, don't you think?" I pressed.

"Yes," Jean replied faintly.

"We'll be back when it's time to wash dishes," I told Karen, and pulled the curtain back. "Be quiet, but you can fuck the dildo if you like." I waved Jean ahead of me and we returned upstairs. Jean said nothing as we headed up the stairs and back into the kitchen; she waited until I'd sat down and forked another bite of waffle into my mouth and was chewing before bursting out, "That's ... unconscionable!"

I finished chewing and swallowed, then replied, "It would be, but it isn't. Look, I would never convince you that it's okay, so I'm going to just ask that you discuss it with Karen sometime when I'm not around -- then you'll see just how bad it really is. You could go back down now, but she wouldn't thank you for it."

"Why not?"

"I bet your pussy dried up like the Sahara and clenched until you couldn't pass a needle, didn't it?" I asked her.

"Well, yes, actually."

"And that was a pretty good-sized dildo, wasn't it?"

"Yes..."

"So, did you notice that I really had no trouble with it? Care to guess why?" I watched Jean's face while it sank in and her eyes popped. "That's right -- she was wet -- swampy, in fact. And if you go downstairs right now, you'll interrupt her fucking herself with that dildo. THAT's why she won't thank you!" Her mouth opened and closed like a fish, so I added, "Don't waste our time calling me a liar -- go back downstairs and watch her, if you like. She might enjoy the additional humiliation. Don't act horrified, though -- act like you're getting off on it."

Jean moved to the basement stairs and looked back at me, her expression troubled. I waved; I wasn't going. She toddled off down the stairs and I ate my waffle. In a couple of minutes, she returned, dazed. "She's moving the cage," she muttered.

I frowned. "I'll have to fix that."

"I don't understand."

"You may never," I sighed. "But you can try. She can probably use a sympathetic ear. You remember when I threatened you with three black guys? Karen would LOVE that! Kate riding my pole while she watched would be icing on the cake."

"EWWWW!" Jean shivered, then looked at me through troubled eyes. "About Heather..."

I shook my head. "No promises. If she asks -- or even appears to be inclined -- she's going to get it. I, personally, believe that I can do a better job than some overexcited teen boy in the back seat of a Volkswagen. No doubt Kate would agree, based upon early this morning."

"You did Kate?"

"Well, she did herself, more or less -- she was on top," I replied. "Her mama helped her over the hump when she got nervous, but it was mostly on her own. This was AFTER she and Heather and Holly took turns fluffing me for half an hour or so. Ask anybody -- there were all kinds of witnesses."

"She didn't tell me," Jean muttered.

"Kate? Or Heather?"

"Heather."

"She probably wanted to avoid upsetting you. She's gonna make some boy's cock very happy, after that period of instruction."

"Cletus! You're incorrigible!"

"At least," I agreed. "More coffee, please."

Jean got it. After pouring, she stood there, holding the carafe, gazing at the stairs. "I can't act like that."

"You might surprise yourself," I replied, "but I'm not asking you to -- and I don't plan on it. If we keep butting heads, though, I'm going to TELL you to -- and enforce it!"

"Okay, okay!" she snapped. "What do I get out of all this?"

"Aside from more assistance -- which you obviously need -- you get to use my facilities, which includes sleeping in air-conditioned comfort whenever you're not getting sweaty riding my cock."

"Do you HAVE to phrase everything like that?" she whined.

"It's just us chickens," I shrugged. "I might tone things down in public if you give me a reason to."

"What else?"

"Karen. I'm gonna move her family out of their apartment. She can help you at home and she can help you here -- and she can bat cleanup when we need it," I explained. "Karen is going to need some structure and some challenges -- and some of it is likely to get wild. You can help me keep her under someone's thumb as much as possible -- and in the meantime, give her a shoulder to cry on."

"Why will she need that?"

"You all do, at some point. Hell, I like it, once in a while, and I'm not known for my tender feelings. But Karen is going to fall hopelessly in love at some point -- and while I intend to treat her well and fairly, it wouldn't be good for either of us if I returned it."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.