Somewhere in Time Sagas - A Man of Earth - Cover

Somewhere in Time Sagas - A Man of Earth

Copyright© 2009 by MattHHelm

Chapter 5

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Robert of Nottingham was born in Aquitaine, cousin to Richard the king. Wounded in battle, he was brought home to die, but he didn't. This is the beginning of his adventures through time.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Incest  

Judea. I was here. 1200 years from now I was here. I began recognizing landmarks. Permanent structures in landscape appeared like they had the last time I was here. They were a bit sharper in relief because they were newer, or should I say less old. I had spent time here waiting on Saladin and Richard...

A twinge of grief overcame me momentarily. I remembered the news that was brought to me earlier this week of the death of Richard. Earlier this week, yet centuries away. How did I get here? Why am I here? What am I going to do?

These questions ran through my mind continuously as I toured the city with Claudius. As we passed soldiers we were saluted. I only gave cursory returns, but Claudius didn't say a word. He just led and occasionally asked if my mind was clearing and if I recognized any of the landmarks and buildings. I was quiet and occasionally nodded to him in response. The questions kept returning. There were questions for which I had no answer. Was it something to do with the strangeness of the air and the lightning bolt? I wondered why I wasn't dead. Then the thought struck me ... I was dead!

Just as quickly, that thought flew away as we rounded a corner and there it stood, the palace of Herod and the Temple of Solomon rebuilt. This was actually the second temple, built on the site of Solomon's temple. It would stand another 37 years until it would again be destroyed, this time by the Roman General Titus (who would later become emperor). Here it was in all its glory. I was speechless. I just stared at it. I had stood at the remains of the temple in 1192 which was just 8 years ago for me.

"Let's go there" I said to Claudius. "It seems to have a familiar look to it. What is it?"

"It's a religious building of these Jews. They call it a temple. Last time I was there, there were moneychangers, tax men, merchants selling animals and such. Not much like our temples which are closed to only the most worshipful of patrons. Are you sure you want to go in there?"

"Yes, I want to get closer and examine it more closely. I want to see if it will spark my memory and bring back images I no longer can recall." I responded as we mounted the steps.

We went inside, for the Jews would not dare try to stop us. I saw the fir wood floors overlaid with gold, the cedar lines walls with carvings of cherubim and flowers and trees overlaid with gold. I saw the golden chains and I saw the Holy of Holies, the place the Jews believed God dwelled. I had seen the ruin. Now I was seeing it in all its glory.

We went out to the courtyard. There was a bustle of activity. A brisk business was going on between the buyers and sellers. It reminded me of the annual market fair at Canterbury. I had attended it last year, but now, perhaps never again!

At last I spoke again, directing my words to Claudius, "I need to sit for awhile, and I could use some food. My head is hurting again."

"It's just a short ways to the garrison's headquarters. We can go there. The cooks will have food prepared for us in no time. Casio remembers the favors I laid upon him and his family. He always does his best to see to it that the finest meats and wines are at my disposal. Let us go now. I'm hungry as well."

Off we went to the building that had been commandeered as our headquarters. It was quite a site. Surrounded by high walls the courtyard and main building were almost as big as my home in Nottingham. The stables were in back against the west wall. I knew the best mounts would be kept there. I made note to go there after we ate.

We entered the building through the north pandus ianua, the arched doorway. Turning immediately left, we went down a short hallway and came to a massive cedar door. Opening it, we entered the main atrium of the building. We headed toward the back of the house, and entered the kitchen area. It was open to the outside yet covered to allow the cooking heat to dissipate into the surroundings.

"Casio" Claudius bellowed. "Marcus and I are hungry and thirsty. What have you for 2 poor soldiers of Rome?"

Smiling, Casio appeared from a small room off the kitchen where he stored supplies.

"Claudius, my friend, I have food for the gods. Go seat yourself and the slaves will attend you shortly. Be assured, I have made these delicacies especially for you, my friend. Go, eat, enjoy."

We went into the room which you would call a dining room. There were several small tables around the room and low couches adjacent to them. Claudius reclined on one, so I copied him on the one next to him. We didn't talk very much about our comings and goings because the door opened. We were taken aback by the womanly pulchritude standing before us.

One of the serving slaves was definitely a Jewess. Her long black hair was hanging straight from her head but caressed her breasts as it swung freely about her waist. She was naked to the waist. High and round her breasts were, the tips pointing skyward.

The other girl was obviously a Nubian. Her head was shorn completely and there was a sparkle in her eyes and a smile on her lips as she looked at me. Her teeth glistened white in contrast with her dusky skin.

The Jewess made a beeline for Claudius and was already feeding him his meat and wine. My Nubian prize came seductively over to me, hips and breasts swaying as she walked. She was 5 ft 8 in tall, with large pendulous breasts and her hips were wide spread, like a woman with children. She was wearing just a hint of clothing, a wisp of cloth covered the melons on her chest and she wore a sheer silken pantaloon like the Arabian slave girls wore. Her stomach was as flat and hard as the top of the blacksmith's anvil. She was shaved completely. It was exciting to watch her move.

"Turn around" I ordered.

Her ass was firm and tight. I reached out and touched her at the junction of her leg and ass. I ran my hand across one ass cheek and down the back of her leg. I saw a tremble as I wiped my hand across the back of her knee.

"Alright, you may turn back and serve me," I demanded.

I learned that her name was Nashua. I questioned her as I ate, garnering more information about her as time progressed. I told her to remove the cloth covering her top and she complied without any hesitation. She moved closer, in order to feed me more efficiently, but she seemed to be doing just fine. However, when she moved, her left breast dragged across my arm every time she tried to give me another morsel of food. As she continued to touch me, the nipple on her breast hardened. It felt good on my arm and I reached out to tweak it once or twice.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.