A Journey Into Submission - Cover

A Journey Into Submission

Copyright© 2009 by Bonnie Ghurl

Chapter 3

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3 - William looses his wife in a poker game resulting in his wife Elizabeth meeting with and intruder in their home, along on her anniversary. This is the beginning of her Journey into submission. This Story was last updated on 8/21/09 to correct errors and chapter lay out. Please re read the last chapter. Thank you

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BDSM   MaleDom   Oral Sex  

Elizabeth awoke suddenly as her husband, William, shook her.

"Are you ok? You were moaning and crying out in your sleep."

"I ... I was?" Elizabeth was groggy and half asleep. William moved closer, his hand moving over her waist in a petting motion.

"You were, and to be honest it was starting to turn me on," William's hand moved up over Elizabeth's soft skin to tease the sensitive underside of her breast as his hot breath tickled the hairs on her neck.

Elizabeth moaned slightly as her body began to respond and turn sensitive. Her dream came back as images of mysterious hands trailed over her body and bound her hands behind her back.

William took her moaning as a sign and moved his finger tips over her nipples teasing the tip into a hard nub. As the nipple hardened under his fingers, William began to kiss the sweet soft skin at the base of Elizabeth's neck and pressed his pelvis suggestively against her bottom.

Elizabeth, fully awake now, reached up with her hand to caress her other breast, now openly moaning, but not just because of her husbands' touches, but also because of the images in her mind. That night had greatly affected her, more than she would like to admit. Those pictures showing up certainly didn't help to push that night from her mind.

Releasing her nipple, William moved his hand down over his wife's smooth stomach and moved his pelvis away from her body. Elizabeth's moans and pleas brought a smile to his lips. William moved his hand even lower to sit just above the small triangle of pubic hair, turned on from the way her body moved and sought out his.

Moving his hand away suddenly William said, "I'm sorry, love. I shouldn't have started this. We both have early mornings tomorrow, and I should let you sleep." With that he kissed her cheek and rolled away from her to lie on his back.

"No, please dear. It's ok. I can get by on very little sleep, and I'm sure you could too." Elizabeth rolled onto her side, looking at him in the dark, her hand resting on his chest. "Is there anything I could do to change your mind?"

Silence hung in the room as William pretended to think. "I don't know," his voice seemed hesitant, "I know what I would like. At the same time, I also know that you don't enjoy it. How could I possibly ask you?"

"Hun, how could I deny you?" Elizabeth asked sweetly as her hand trailed so low her fingers tangled in her pubic hair. All she was thinking about was sweet release from this feeling of horniness taking over her body.

"Well, in that case..." he kissed her softly on the lips, leading their embrace into a hot steamy kiss, leaving them both breathless. His fingers then slid down her body to tease her clit, wet from her excitement. William whispered into her ear as he nibbled, "give me head my dear and I'll make love to you till you scream."

Shocked Elizabeth pulled back. He knew she hated to give head! Did he know about the stranger? No he couldn't.

The feel of a hard cock moving between her lips jumped into her head and she was even hornier! She couldn't admit that to William, though, or he would know something had happened.

Elizabeth forced herself to act repulsed and said, "I can't do that. You know I don't like to do that."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.