A Journey Into Submission - Cover

A Journey Into Submission

Copyright© 2009 by Bonnie Ghurl

Chapter 2

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2 - William looses his wife in a poker game resulting in his wife Elizabeth meeting with and intruder in their home, along on her anniversary. This is the beginning of her Journey into submission. This Story was last updated on 8/21/09 to correct errors and chapter lay out. Please re read the last chapter. Thank you

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BDSM   MaleDom   Oral Sex  

Elizabeth's face went white as she opened the envelope that was sitting on her desk when she got in. It was one week to the day of her encounter.

Looking at the contents, Elizabeth knew it would never be over...

Elizabeth sat in the corner office, flushed. She had been having an average normal day until she had walked into the office late and found that envelope sitting on her desk. As soon as she had opened the seal and pulled the pictures out she had gone white.

Then Elizabeth had quickly locked her door. Reviewing each of the pictures one by one she hoped to figure out who the man was. He had edited the photos before sending them. His face was gone. There was little more than his penis and hands in each of the pictures.

Elizabeth flipped through the pictures quickly. There she was standing with her head tilted back, her arms bound behind her back, her breasts thrusting outwards. Then she was sitting, resisting the penis pressing against her lips. The shocked look on her face in the next picture must have been when she gasped at her photo being taken with the penis pressed against her lips.

That hard, smooth skinned penis! Elizabeth started remembering as her head was being forced up and down on its length. She could almost feel it slipping in and out of her mouth, the length caressing her tongue.

Elizabeth's hand slipped under her skirt, pushing aside the thin material of her panties. She leaned back in her leather chair as her eyes closed, and she imagined He was forcing her to give Him head. She could almost taste the saltiness of His pre-cum in her mouth as her thumb teased her clit and her middle finger began to slip inside.

The feeling washed over her as she remembered Him taking pictures as Elizabeth started to willingly give Him head, her thumb was hitting all the right spots.

Elizabeth's body arched as she gave herself an orgasm from her fingers and the thought of Him cumming in her mouth and holding her in place so that she had to swallow most of it!

Gasping and fighting to get her body back under control Elizabeth found she was glad that it wasn't over and yet so ashamed that she would feel this way! It was wrong!

That day Elizabeth worked well into the evening to avoid going home, not wanting to look her husband in the face knowing another man had turned her on so much she had touched herself AND given herself an orgasm.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.