A Journey Into Submission - Cover

A Journey Into Submission

Copyright© 2009 by Bonnie Ghurl

Chapter 1

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1 - William looses his wife in a poker game resulting in his wife Elizabeth meeting with and intruder in their home, along on her anniversary. This is the beginning of her Journey into submission. This Story was last updated on 8/21/09 to correct errors and chapter lay out. Please re read the last chapter. Thank you

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BDSM   MaleDom   Oral Sex  

It was her anniversary today ... Elizabeth thought to herself.

She should be out at a nice restaurant with soft music and maybe some candle light. Instead she was kneeling on the soft carpet of her living. Wearing thigh high white stockings and a shimmery white push-up bra (or a least most of one) and nothing else.

Except for the ropes and the blindfold. Elizabeth couldn't forget about the ropes, or the blindfold. The Blindfold made it impossible to see anything, and the ropes made it impossible to move without help. At least she wasn't buckled to the spreader bar anymore.

He had tied the ropes to her, and it had all happened so fast.

When Elizabeth walked in the door from work he had been standing behind the door, making it impossible to see him.

He had quickly put the blindfold on over her eyes and using her frozen state of shock had thrown a ball gag in her mouth before Elizabeth could make a sound.

Elizabeth had then felt his hands move over her body, restraining her hands with a nylon rope that she had kept in her own apartment.

Almost immediately the rope started to turn her on as it tightened around her wrists. The surface was smooth and almost soft, even now as it bit into her skin slightly.

Without a word He then started to strip her. Elizabeth felt the brush of his fingers as He lowered her knee length skirt and then her white panties with the little pink bow.

Elizabeth was thankful she hadn't been wearing anything special. She could hear and feel the scissors as He started to cut away the flimsy material of her blouse.

The air in the apartment was cold on her near naked flesh. A small breeze made her nipples start to poke out of the sheer bra. Or maybe it was the effects of His warm breath on the back of her neck. He was standing directly behind her.

His fingers began to trail up over her body, barely touching Elizabeth, so that her skin instantly left a trail of goose bumps.

Elizabeth was shocked to feel her own excitement as her juices dribbled on to her thighs as He led her to the living room. Elizabeth guessed that they were standing close to the couch, right about where the coffee table should be.

She was forced to spread her legs. Elizabeth wished she still had her panties on, knowing it was quite clear to him that she was turned on.

Elizabeth thought that she heard a chuckle, but was distracted by his hands forcing her legs further apart and forward. This made her come in contact with cold metal, as a muffled gasp escaped her gagged mouth. Elizabeth could feel a leather material being bound around her ankles. Straps were being buckled into place and Elizabeth realized she was bound and helpless to his touches.

Without sight, and very little sound, it all became about touch as Elizabeth stood with her hands behind her back, her legs bound to a spreader bar, and practically naked with just a shear bra and thigh high white stockings.

The cool air of the apartment made her nipples stand out against the thin material.

Elizabeth felt his hands lightly trailing over her abdomen, causing shivers to travel through her body. The shivers traveled between her legs, causing a whole new reaction. She knew her face was turning red from embarrassment; she could feel the heat on her cheeks as she tried to look down and hide this reaction. His hands slid around Elizabeth as he moved to stand behind her. Elizabeth held her breath as she felt him reach up to hold onto her long ponytail. His hands brushed through the full length before pulling the ponytail back and down. Then he tied another rope close to her scalp where the elastic was holding her hair. He pulled a few times making Elizabeth gasp, not just in pain, but also pleasure. She hoped that he would not notice.

Elizabeth's head was pulled back one last time and held as the rope was tied to her ponytail and then the other end of the rope tied to her wrists. This forced her arms back further, her breasts out, and exposed her blushing cheeks.

Elizabeth could hear his footsteps walk away into the other room. Almost right away the footsteps returned. There was a flash. Then another and another. He was taking her picture. Elizabeth blushed a darker shade of red.

After a few more pictures, Elizabeth felt his hands on her bra. Something cold and hard pressed against her breast. Then the sheering of scissors filled the room as the material covering her vulnerable nipples was slowly cut away. He moved to the second breast, when he was done, the under wire and straps remained, but practically nothing else.

Again he took pictures, moving around her at different angles. Elizabeth was sure that she was blushing over her entire body by now. At one point he must have put the camera on a timer because Elizabeth felt his lips on her breast. Then she felt his tongue tickle and teas her breast. Then a flash came from across the room. Then his mouth was gone.

Elizabeth could still feel his tongue, as if it was still sliding over the dimpled nipple. The light breeze in the room and the wet area on her breast combined and Elizabeth fought a losing battle as a moan escaped her mouth. If it hadn't been for the gag she was sure it would have been quite loud.

Elizabeth was happy to feel his hands move back to her hair as he loosened and removed the rope. Her head and arms were able to move back to a more relaxed position, and she quickly looked down, hiding her face the best she could.

He then moved closer, brushing Elizabeth's hair out of the way. Her breath caught as his warm breath moved closer and closer until his lips met with her tender skin at the base of her neck.

Elizabeth instinctively tilted her head to the side and was sure that she could feel him smiling!

She knew that he had her where he wanted her. To prove her thought correct he moved his right hand over her curves to slide between her legs. His left hand went to her breast, brushing the underside of her delicate skin, and then his fingers moved to play with the nipple before pinching the dimpled skin.

Elizabeth's legs were jelly. She was moaning into the gag, and her neck was tingling!

This isn't how she should be reacting! Elizabeth thought to herself, or should it?

As his fingers started circling her sensitive clit, Elizabeth felt a familiar feeling as her skin flushed, her muscles began to tighten in anticipation. Elizabeth moaned into the gag and leaned against him as an orgasm washed over her.

He continued to explore her body as she orgasmed, causing Elizabeth to have multiple orgasms for about 5 minutes straight.

When he stopped and just held her, Elizabeth sighed in relief. He had had his amusement. Maybe he would untie her and leaver her be? She hadn't seen his face yet. She couldn't cause any trouble for him.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.