Blood Bonds - Cover

Blood Bonds

Copyright© 2009 by ppr128

Chapter 4: Punishment

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 4: Punishment - The rise of a Wamphyri lord. He sees his enemies crushed before him, and enjoys the lamentations and lascivious attentions of his women. This field has a limited size, so if you are confused by an oblique reference in the text, please check the links in the after-word section, or feel free to contact me by e-mail or feedback.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Fan Fiction   Horror   Paranormal   Vampires   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Group Sex   Harem   Lactation   Pregnancy   Slow   Transformation  

Having finally sated myself on my mother, I had my Lieutenants drag the sobbing woman out of my presence. I ordered them to return the wolf to its pen and take the Trog to be made clean, for I had ideas about what to do to her next.

Leering at Nadia, my sister, I stalked across the stony floor, making sure my fearsome erection bounced with every step I took. I prowled in front of her, parading my obscene hardness, drinking in the panic in her eyes. Ah, but I would not rape her. Not yet. For that is what I would- must!- do. I knew my family well; my mother would respond to being forced with anger, hardening her will against me. But Nadia, for all her bluster, was a weaker creature than our mother; her, I could break rather than extort. But only if I proceeded with great care...

Abruptly, I stopped pacing, turning to face her. I stepped in close, allowing my prick to bob against the naked flesh between her legs. I had been careful to wash away all traces of my semen, not wanting to infect her with my taint. Not yet. I wanted her unblemished, trembling with fear and shame as I forced myself on her for the first time. But for now? A prelude, yes.

Baring my predator's teeth at her, I ungagged my sister. She immediately began screaming, as if she could somehow summon aid in the heart of a Lord's Aerie! Why, the very idea was laughable! I chuckled as she shouted herself hoarse, crying for help that would never come. Her fear was palpable. At length, she broke down in tears, snot mixing with the rivulets that ran down her blotchy face.

I allowed my penis to droop away from her cleft, replacing it with my right hand. She tried to croak something, resist me with words if not actions, but no sound issued forth. I probed at her sex, a lover's touch belying our true relationship. A bond of blood, aye- and one that would be strengthened in time! For, as we say, the blood is life.

Looming large in my sister's vision, I drew her in with my eyes, flaring red against the darkness. I had enjoyed some mentalism before my ascension, and my gifts had been heightened since; like all Lords, I possessed the ability to invade an unguarded mind. She tried to resist me, but she had not the strength, even had she been free, well-fed, and well-rested, all three things she was surely not now.

I rifled through her memories, forcing her to re-live every little cut and jibe she had made at my expense. I tormented her with the knowledge that she could have made things so much easier on us both- indeed, even avoided the situation she was in now- had she shown me the merest trace of respect. When I could get no more pain and shame from her with those thoughts, I began on her most intimate memories; the fear she had felt when she bled for the first time, her first furtive fumblings in the dark. I drew those memories to the surface, forcing her to orgasm against her will. My fingers constantly rubbed against her, reminding her she was in my power, that it was not some long-ago lover manipulating her sex, but her own brother. Bile rose in her throat at the thought; it was delicious. I thrilled to it.

But, like all good things, it had to come to an end- for now, at least. I extended a pseudopod of flesh into her cavity, savouring her horrified expression at the violation. Having made her aroused, her flesh was heated, wet and pliable; I fed more and more of myself into her, forcing her to the limit of what she could accommodate. Having mapped her innermost core, I pulled the extruded flesh out of her, and held it in front of her bloodshot eyes. A replica, perfect in relief, of the folds and striations of her cunt, glistening with a mixture of her come and lubricant. Tears welled anew, and I replaced the gag, abandoning her to solitude.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.