Whores Get More - Cover

Whores Get More

Copyright© 2009 by ppr128

Chapter 4: A Knock on the Door

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: A Knock on the Door - A father discovers his little girl's shocking secret.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter  

As if to spite me, my daughter took a full three days to upload our video. She blogged about it, teasing her site members unmercifully by writing about the shoot. On the second day, she posted pictures and a short webcam interview about it, where she spoke at length about how much fun she had making a movie with one of her devoted fans, knowing that the man hidden behind the stage prop was so desperate to be with her. Samantha claimed that my cock was the best she'd ever taken inside her, saying that although I wasn't the longest she'd fucked (I had seen her shoot with Mandingo, and I could hardly compare to him), it was the most perfect. She described as existing in the "Goldilocks Zone of dicks. Not too long, not too short, not too fat, and not too skinny. Just right."

She warmed to the topic at hand, telling me that if I ever wanted to break into the business all I need do was contact her manager to set up another hardcore shoot. At that, she lifted a remote from outside the camera's field of view, zooming out. My daughter appeared to enjoy wearing a bra without panties, and as she'd been talking she had been working a dildo into the flesh I had so recently violated. Having finished her speech, she flicked the device on, joining its buzz with her moans as she swiftly bought herself to orgasm. Winking at the camera, she told me that she'd been jerking off ever since the shoot, wishing it were me again.

Mollified, I clicked through the gallery. She'd chosen pictures that depicted her in the throes of rapture, no doubt calculated to appeal to her fans. The first few pictures showed her going down on me, but omitted the first time I had come, spurting into her mouth. The series instead cut to her holding my cock, aiming its spray at her face. The remainder of the set was devoted to our sex, my cock sliding into that perfect, forbidden place. She had declined to clean her face, semen streaming down it as the cameraman closed in on her to take a series of photographs as my daughter orgasmed on me.

It had been my fantasy to see my daughter so debased since I discovered her bukkake scene. I used it to tide me over until the glory-hole scene was finally available, watching the pictures of my daughter fucking me with her mouth, hands, and cunt whilst I listened to her encouraging dozens of men to cover her with their seed.

When the update finally came, I was so aroused by what was happening that I called in sick for two days, masturbating until I was drier than the most parched of deserts, no longer able to even sustain an erection.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.