What Happened on St. Pat's Day - Cover

What Happened on St. Pat's Day

by Tabooteller

Copyright© 2009 by Tabooteller

Romantic Sex Story: Husband comes home after being overseas for months no wife but a female leprechaun appears suddenly. She is too skinny to be his wife

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Oral Sex   .

Writer's Note: This story is a bit late for St. Patrick's day but I thought it still would be good. It is one of my ÒMarriage In Trouble StoriesÓ. For this story I have a new editor, celest81 any credit for editing goes to her excep for the last two paragraphs I made significant changes in both paragraphs after she sent it back to me. Hopefully they are still Ok. This story is in one piece for it is under 9,100 words long. Not sure which catogory this fits in so I placed it in a close one.

Tommy unlocked the front door to the dark house. His wife, Mary, hadn't been expecting him but where was she? Maybe this explained why she hadn't sent that last scheduled E-mail and her terse replies to his E-mail. He pushed the door all the way open and shoved his three suitcases in. Fumbling with one hand he tried to find the light switches to the porch light and the entrance light both located just inside the door.

Once he found and flipped on both lights, he stepped inside and closed the door. He sniffed the air. It was obvious that the heater was still operating but it was also obvious that no one had been here for a while. The air was stale and had an enclosed feeling as he breathed it in.

Part of him wanted to throw one of his suitcases while another part was just sad. He had been gone six months, not the eight it was supposed to have been. With coming home early he hadn't made as much money as he promised Mary he would, but he still had a few hundred in his pocket. That made him nervous because he never had even close to that amount before. He also had more money in his checking account so even with paying for part of the flight back he still had significantly more money than if he had stayed home.

Maybe he should have stayed home instead of going overseas; other couples have survived with very little money. He shook his head, they had tried to work on their problems, as each had promised, via E-mail, text messaging and a few phone calls but toward the end he wondered if they had made any headway.

He had asked his boss if he could leave early and even though his boss had argued with him, he okayed it. His boss, and finally the company he worked for had agreed. His boss understood when he explained it was a family emergency, something to do with his wife he had stated. It seemed to pacify his boss.

So here he was in an empty house. Good thing he had eaten during one of the stops along the way. He would be surprised if there was anything in the kitchen. He grabbed two of the suitcases and carried them to the bedroom. After he went to get the third one he looked on her side of the closet. Sure enough some of her clothes were missing, but not as many as he thought would be. Maybe she was on a weekend tryst, or on a more cheerful note, she could be on a weekend jaunt with her girlfriends. But the house felt like it had been empty longer than that.

Before he had left, they hadn't been able to afford cell phones and he thought they might be able to now with the money he had sent her but if she had one, he didn't know the number. That thought made him sad.

Since some of his clothes were clean, he decided to hang those up, there wasn't much else to do besides wait and watch TV, and she was always was after him to hang up his clean stuff.

He flipped the largest suitcase on the bed. As he unzipped the bag, he thought, ÔI know I'm not the best husband but I've been trying to change. I hope she is at a friend's or her parents. Obviously she isn't just out for the evening.'

Tommy turned to hang up a pair of pants when a sixth sense told him to turn around. He spun around almost fast enough to give himself whiplash.

There standing in the doorway was a woman. His mouth dropped open; he hadn't heard anyone come in, and his mind for a second super imposed a picture of his wife over the woman.

He shook his head thinking that he could see why his mind had done that. His wife and this woman were the same height, short and both had red hair, but that was where the resemblance ended. This woman's hair was short, very short, almost like a guy's. Mary always wore hers long enough to be used to cover her face. She had a birth mark on her face she was ashamed of. Tommy didn't mind it, as he repeatedly told her but he thought she didn't believe him. Maybe he said it too often.

His wife wore glasses everywhere, even sometimes when they made love but this woman didn't wear them. This woman was also at least fifty pounds lighter than his wife and was more muscular. This stranger was a little pudgy here and there but she looked strong. Tommy wondered for a moment that with those arms and legs and her hair like that if she was a dyke.

And speaking of her body, this woman was showing a whole lot more of her body than Mary liked to, even in their bedroom. She was wearing a two tone green outfit that showed off her midriff, her arms, and her legs. Those shorts were so tight he wondered how she got them on. He could make out a mound where her pussy would be and as he looked closer he thought he could see the split that turned it into a camel toe. They were very arousing especially since he hadn't had sex for something like six months. That top was also tight and low cut. It easily showed that this woman's bust was slightly smaller than Mary's.

The stranger's face looked sort of like his wife's; neither would ever be beautiful, but narrower. And her eyes were normal looking while his wife's were pudgy. He couldn't understand how they could look both familiar and not familiar at the same time.

Tommy shook his head for he suddenly wanted to see the rest of her breasts very badly. Her top looked like a cute, short overcoat, with tiny brass buckles on top of a blouse of some type.

When a certain thought came to his mind he took a second look at the top and shorts. Yep it looked like a leprechaun outfit, only way sexier than the ones male leprechauns wore. And she had on a cute beret instead of a top hat.

That all took just a couple of seconds to go through his mind as he stared at the woman trying to see if he knew her from somewhere. He didn't think so but something was awfully familiar.

Thinking it sounded foolish he said, ÒWho are you and what are you doing in my house?Ó

She smiled, looking very familiar yet not familiar, and said, ÒAi'm your best dream.Ó

He looked puzzled and she continued, ÒAye, Ai don't have a big pot of gold like my brethren ... Ai just have a wee one that can give ye something special ... if ye want to come and get it.Ó

He looked puzzled again but a second later thought she couldn't be saying what I think she's saying can she?

She must have seen something in his face for she nodded and said ÒAye, Ai have liquid gold for your pleasure.Ó

He swallowed and said, ÒI'm married, you will have to take your Ôgold' elsewhere, but beyond that how did you get in here? I locked the door.Ó

ÒAs me brethren can Ai can go where Ai want and tonight Ai want to be here with ye.Ó

Even with that Irish accent the voice sounded like one he should know. But he was tired: he had to unpack, deal with his wife not being home and now this strange woman.

ÒWell, I don't want you. I don't even know you. You need to leave! I could-should- call the cops.Ó

She looked hurt for half a second when he said ÒI don't want youÓ before recovering and saying.

ÒIt wouldn't do ye any good to call your cops. Ai can get around them.Ó

ÒWhat do you want?Ó

ÒAi told ye. Ai have a pot of gold that needs filling and Ai want ye to fill it.Ó

Looking at the way she was dressed and thinking of her Òpot of goldÓ made his heart beat faster and his hormones go wild. It had been so long without sex.

Gritting his teeth against his sudden desire he ÒI have things to do, I have to unpack and I have to find, ur, I mean I need to--Ó

He stopped as she started walking his way. She had a smile on her face that promised something fun. She moved her body in a way that also suggested she was offering more than words.

As she neared he could smell a nice perfume. A different earthy and flower smell, nice and even more of a turn on.

She said, ÒAi know it's been months since ye had any Ôgold'. Ai can see ye want some of mine. Ai want ye to have some. Ai can give ye relief, Ai know many tricks to give ye relief. Mai brethren can do tricks but they are dirty tricks that bring pain, Ai knaw tricks to bring pleasure. Ó

He paused before answering, god he was starting to pant with desire. No, even if his wife was out with someone, he told himself. Then another thought struck him, How did she know it had been months?

ÒAre you a friend of my wife's? One of her sisters?Ó

If she was one of his wife's sisters, that would explain a lot.

ÒAi told ye who Ai am.Ó

By that time she was close to him. She took one more fast step and placed one open hand on the front of his pants and the other one on arm muscle.

ÒAi like your muscleÓ she squeezed his arm, Òand Ai want to feel your other muscle.Ó

He took both of her hands and pushed them away from his body.

ÒNow cut that out! I told ye, um, you that I am married.Ó

He made sure he stared at her face. He knew if he looked downward he would be able to see down her front, he thought he would be able to see all of her breasts including the nipples. It was battle not to though; for he badly wanted to see just how far down her could see.

ÒAi know ye are married and Ai know ye haven't been with yer wife for months.Ó

He stepped away and walked to the end table where the phone was. He wondered for a second if it still worked.

Picking it up he said, ÒOk, I'm calling the police.Ó

ÒAi told ye that the police have no power over me.Ó

He glanced at the numbers but before he could push any buttons she was beside him again. He blinked wondering how she had moved so quickly.

ÒPlease don't call. Ai just want ye.Ó

She took the phone and moved back to the other side of the room. He wondered why he allowed her to take the phone; at least it didn't look like she had anywhere to hide a gun or a knife.

ÒLet me help ye.Ó

She bent over to pick up the shirt he had dropped. As she did, she turned allowing him a good look at her butt. It was nice. Not as nice as some he had seen at the beach with the owners wearing bikinis but still smaller than his wife's and he thought probably smoother.

No, no, he thought, I have to get my thoughts and feelings under control I can't have sex with her.

She stood and carefully placed the shirt on the bed.

ÒAi knaw ye wonder about yer wife. She is doing fine and so will ye be soon.Ó

She turned to pick up another piece of clothing and his mouth dropped open.

The way she folded the shirt had pricked a memory now as she folded a pair of pants he saw it was what he had thought. It couldn't be but ... no wonder he had been so confused.

He took a step forward; she turned and said ÒYe look like ye want mai help with something else.Ó

ÒAi do, ur, I mean I do. You're so sexy and it's been so long. I ... I ... I.Ó

She moved quickly to him and placed a finger on his lips, ÒYe are worried about yer wife. Don't ye worry this wuld not count as cheating. Ai'm a leprechaun, one of the wee people. Ai'm not real, or so yer people say. Once I get your ÔgoldÔ in return for pleasure and relief Ai'll be gone. Ye can do what ye want with me and no one will think it wrong.Ó

He gasped suddenly as she placed her hand back at the front of his pants and gently pressed.

ÒOhhh, Ai see ye are half way ready, come and Ai'll make ye cum like never before.Ó

Suddenly even before he made a conscious act of will his hands moved and grabbed her shoulders, he drew her closer and kissed her hard. Once, twice and thrice, harder and longer each time. At the end of the third kiss he started nuzzling one side of her neck.

ÒOhhh, Ai, Ohhh. Go Ferro it big boy show me what ye can do.Ó

He continued to kiss and to chew on her neck for over a minute. She made noises the whole time.

But finally she said, ÒBut what about yer wife?Ó

He stopped and straightened, ÒI love her more than I can say, but she wasn't here when I got home, I didn't know where she was, what she was doing, with whom ... can we talk about her afterwards? I'm so horny I can barely control myself ... You won-I want you.Ó

He started nipping at her neck again. She groaned and gently moved his head so she could kiss him.

After what seemed like a long time to him he moved his hands between them and started unhooking her top. His hands fumbled at the unfamiliar connections but he managed to get two undone. He stopped and caressed her bare belly working his way upward until he was rubbing the bottom of her breasts.

He gasped at the touch of one than the other. He slowly drew his hand out and to the third clasp. He fumbled with it and fumbled again.

ÒDo ye need some help?Ó

ÒNo, Ai, ur, I got it.Ó

A second later he had it undone. He opened the top so he could see her bosom in all of its glory. He gasped as he got a good look.

His mouth dropped open as he stared wide eyed. It had been months since he had seen naked boobs; well he had seen two pair while in Europe but not this close nor on anyone he was going to have sex with.

As he stared, he thought for a second he was going to have a climax just by looking at them. A second later, the feeling passed and he reached tentatively toward them.

Tommy looked at her and she nodded, ÒYes, ye can touch them. Ai want ye to.Ó

He gently placed his hands on her boobs and started caressing them. A few seconds later, she let out a groan. Before he knew what he was doing he bent over and placed his mouth on one. He licked it up to the nipple and started sucking. She groaned louder.

Tommy sucked harder before switching to the nipple on the other breast. He spent the next minute switching back and forth. Than his hunger got the best of him and he backed her to the bed. She let out a sort of yip when he pushed her onto the bed.

Three seconds later his clothes were off and he grabbed hold of her shorts.

She said, ÒWait.Ó

He barely was able to control himself wondering if she was changing her mind but all she did was undo the large belt around the waist of the shorts.

She nodded at him and he grabbed the shorts and pulled them off, throwing them behind him. He had been right; she wasn't wearing anything under those shorts. Tommy didn't think she had been able to.

He stared at her slit as she spread her legs. He let his eyes roam up her body. He looked at her up and down three times, panting the whole time.

She nodded again and he dove onto the bed, face first between her legs. He attacked her slit and clitoris with his mouth and tongue and she began to moan louder and louder.

After a minute or so, he couldn't take it anymore and scooted up her body. He pushed two fingers into her slit quickly finding her G-spot.

As she groaned louder he somehow managed to ask, ÒSo female leprechauns have the same G-spot as human females?Ó

She managed to say, ÒAye we do, Ó before he withdrew his fingers replacing them with his very hard shaft.

He rammed it in hard, gasping as he did, and immediately pulled it out pushing it back in as far as it would go. He started fucking her hard and fast. She groaned spreading her legs part further and raising them. He was lost in the sensation. All he could think of was that it had been too long since he had felt this pleasure.

ÒIt's so good, Ó he gasped as he rammed his shaft into her slit.

All too soon he was feeling the euphoria that meant he was getting close. As fast as he was going, he knew it wouldn't be long but he couldn't stop or even slow. A few seconds later he lifted himself up on his hands and jammed it in harder groaning as he did. Three thrusts later and he started a loud moan but it was interrupted when his climax fizzled out.

Damn, he thought, as he shook his head, that happened a lot when he was this aroused. He never understood how the feeling could die out so suddenly after beginning.

He stopped and looked at her.

ÒI'm sorry I lost control there. I didn't mean to be so rough or that quick.Ó

ÒThat'd be Ok. Ai expected the first one to be quick and you weren't too rough ... It's been a while for me too.Ó

A second later he started thrusting in and out again but at a much slower speed.

ÒOhh, Ai thought ye would have more. Go for it.Ó

He continued to thrust in and out, relishing the feeling of having his shaft completely enclosed by a pussy; after so long, it felt soooo good.

He fucked her for a minute or so before pulling out. She looked at him with a puzzled look but he just slid down until his face was even with her boobs. He started licking and sucking on the nipples. He spent the next few moments making love to her breasts with his mouth. She sighed, groaned and moaned the whole time.

Finally he stopped and slid down even further leaving a trail of saliva as he licked his way down her stomach, through her pubic hair to her clit. She groaned in anticipation as he looked at her slit. It was so beautiful and sexy he just wanted look at it.

He told her that and she smiled even though he couldn't see it.

Finally, he bent down and licked at her clit. He licked again, a fast short swipe with his tongue. She moaned and he continued the short flicks. It was the type of thing his wife loved.

Soon she was going wild, twisting her head back and forth and pushing her mound into his face but he kept up the short fast licks. As she placed her hands on his head he bit her joy nub. She screamed in pleasure and he bit again harder. She said, Òmore Ai need more.Ó

He bit her hard again than nibbled on her clit. Soon she was gasping and panting. She moaned very loudly as he pressed his mouth hard against her clit and bit down through her skin. He bit her three more times and started flicking her clit again with his tongue. He smiled as he drove her wild.

Finally she humped his face hard; arching her back as a sound that sounded like a scream combined with a gasp came out. She panted and gasped longer and finally relaxed. She laid there breathing hard as he gently licked and sucked her clit some more.

After a few more licks, he scooted up again and thrust his shaft inside her again. She gasped and made a sound at the suddenness of it but her moans showed she didn't mind.

This time he kept thrusting until he came again which was after she had a second calmer climax. This time, his groan turned into a primal man scream as his climax stayed strong and lasted longer then normal. When he was done, he pulled out and layered next to her. She caught her breath finally and stated playing with his shaft. It was soft and slick with their combined juices but she didn't seem to care. Faster than he thought possible after two climaxes he was hard again.

This time he rolled her over and pulled up on her middle. It was obvious she knew what he wanted for she lifted herself up, getting on her hands and feet. He stared at her butt, enjoying the view of her cheeks, anus and slit. Even though a little pudgy it was smaller and more round than he was used to; nice.

After examining it for a few seconds he started licking the globes. Soon she was moaning again. He spent quite a few seconds on each cheek, making them slick with his spittle. He then started on her crack, licking and kissing each side of the crack, going lower and lower until he was next to her anus. That brown button was obscene, but what a turn on.

After licking above and below it accompanied by her moans, he attacked the tiny sphincter. He licked it, chewed it, and pushed his tongue inside. She let out a loud urrgg sound as his tongue went in. It was hard to push in very far so he used the thumb of both hands and pulled apart the sphincter. She gasped out another urrggg as he licked inside.

He pushed a finger into her slit quickly finding her G-spot. She went wild again as he massaged her spot and licker her brown hole. He pressed harder on her spot and she almost screamed out her pleasure.

Finally she couldn't take it any more and shouted ÒFuck me--fuck!Ó

He wasn't ready though and continued what he was doing.

Three seconds later she again said, ÒFuck, stop that, FUUUCK ME!Ó

He had wanted to tease her more but suddenly couldn't stand it. He straightened up on his knees, and quickly moved closer. It took him less then a second to position himself and to jam it in. This time she was ready for it and groaned out a mini scream.

ÒYes, do it ... Go For It!Ó

He did, fucking her hard and fast; as hard as he could while kneeling on a slick sheet that is.

He remembered that this was his wife's favorite position and she was always the loudest when he did it this way.

Soon he was lost in the pleasure he was giving as he thrust in and out.

He barely understood her when she said, ÒOh, god, so good, Ugh ohhhh yes, god it's been so long I forgot how good this felt.Ó

A lengthy pause, then, ÒHarder Tommy, Harder, God, I can't stand it but FUUUCK MEEE!

ÒI love you oh god, Iloveyou!Ó

He pushed in harder trying to twist his body in a way that would drive his shaft into her G-spot. He had heard it could be done but was never sure if he did it right. From her groans he thought he must be close at least.

Finally she let out a loud groan-gasp-moan with her head down followed by her head going back and her screaming. She let her head back down and panted. Only for a few seconds though as she started moaning again as he continued thrusting in and out hard.

His climax was just starting and it felt like it was still going to take some time, which he didn't mind. He kept up the pace, even increasing it as he got even closer. After some time, he grunted and moaned as his pleasure shot upward.

Finally as she climaxed again, gentler, he shoved it in harder still, lifting his head back as he let out a ÒGrraaahaaÓ.

She mumbled, Òcome on baby, shoot for me.Ó

He let out another grhhhhaaa as his sperm shot out of his shaft. A third softer graahhha escaped his lips as he shot another glob. A third glob was followed by a moan as was the fourth glob. He seemed to be done with his ejecting but he still shoved it in three more times still feeling euphoria with each thrust. As it ended, he jabbed it in three more times and pulled out. They both collapsed in sweat and cum.

She fell forward onto her belly and he landed on his side next to her. After a minute or so of panting they moved snuggling together. Her back side was against his front. One of his arms was around her hugging her with a hand on one boob. She sighed contentedly.

After a moment though, she twisted around until she faced him. Face to face she said, ÒWhen did you figure out it was me?Ó

ÒWhen you were picking up my shirt; the motion was too familiar. It clicked with all of the other things that were so familiar.Ó

ÒSo I never seduced you after all?Ó

ÒI wouldn't say that, I was losing ground when I saw it was you.Ó

ÒYou're just saying that.Ó

ÒNo, I'm not. I'm too tired to lie.Ó

She rolled back the way she had been with her butt against his soft shaft.

She said ÒoopsÓ she got up swiftly and turned off the light. When it was off she settled back down the way she had been.

ÒI'm so glad you came home early, Ó she said as she snuggled up next to him.

ÒI am too, Ó but he was glad she couldn't see his face because he wasn't sure of the expression on his face as he thought of the reason about why he was glad he came home early.

They both soon fell asleep. In the morning he woke up with no one beside him. He had gotten up once to go use the bathroom and he thought she was in bed but now he wondered when she had left and why.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.