Suspicion and Paranoia

by Agena

Copyright© 2009 by Agena

Drama Story: My paranoia caught her cheating.

Tags: Ma/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual   Cheating  

I want to thank crisscross2037 for her assistance in writing this story. Her inputs were invaluable.

I'll admit it, I'm just as addicted to cheating wife stories as the rest of you so it comes as no surprise that I sometimes apply my demented paranoia to my own wife and her activities. I'll bet you do the same even if you've been married awhile as I have. We all know there are times in both the husband and wife's married life that they entertain thoughts about trying someone else for sex. I mean its just natural. The thing is that more and more of us are trying it and its making the PIs and Radio Shack rich and I guess I'm no exception as far as electronic gadgets are concerned. I've got a box of stuff in the basement that I keep on hand and use it once in awhile just to keep an eye on what my wife is doing when I'm not around. After 22 years I hadn't picked up on anything suspicious but I still did random checks just to verify her fidelity. It was two weeks ago I picked up something on our hard-line phone that told me our marriage was in trouble. She was talking to her best friend, Joyce:

"Hi, what's going on today?" I heard Joyce ask.

"Just the usual, laundry, vacuuming and then I have a showing this afternoon."

I should explain my wife works part time in a realtor's office and Joyce is a friend from the real estate office where she works. Joyce is about ten years younger than Linda.

"How did it go last night?"

"Great!" I heard my wife respond enthusiastically.

She'd gone to a Tupperware party the night before. Anyway, that's what she'd told me.

"Was he good?"

HE? Were there guys selling Tupperware now? Was the economy that bad?

"Hmmm!! It was everything I was hoping for."

"I told you how great a little loving on the side will spice up you life.Are you going to do it again?"

What the hell??!!

"I think so. Actually, I'm pretty sure we will. He asked me to call when we could get together again."

"When is that going to be?"

This was becoming bad, real bad...

"Jim is out of town on business next week. I think I'll set something up with him for then."

Now I wasn't just concerned, I was getting mad. I'm Jim.

"What if Jim finds out?"

"I don't want to think about that, but I just hope he doesn't."

"Well, watch yourself girl. If my Bill ever finds out about my little affair I'd be out the door pretty quick."

"Jim knows I love him and he loves me so I would hope he'd be a little compassionate and forgive me for a little indiscretion. After all, we've been married over 22 years and I'm sure he won't want to lose me now. He hasn't been able to get hard for three months and I just needed a good romp with a hard cock for a change. Jim's tongue is nice but its not filling if you know what I mean."

A little indiscretion, SHIT!! While they were talking my breathing was increasing and I could feel my blood pressure starting to soar. I could feel a rage building inside me as they continued to talk. She knew that I was working with a specialist to overcome my impotency. I'll admit her body didn't excite me anymore then mine probably did to her, and that didn't help. The sagging belly, the stretch marks and the sagging boobs didn't do it for me now. Two kids and age will do that for a woman. I could recall that when we first got married she had a real hot body and I couldn't get enough of her, but now it didn't turn me on. It was no excuse though dammit. She's supposed to be faithful and wait until I was back ready for action again or at least talk to me about it. I tried not to think about it but the thought came anyway that her body is the result of giving me two wonderful kids and I should feel grateful to her, but her infidelity drove the thought away. Besides, didn't the stories tell me that I should dump her ass.

I listened some more to the recorder as they continued their conversation.

"I know what you mean. The secret to keep your husband from finding out though is to keep everything normal between you and make sure you cover your tracks." Joyce told her. "If you think he's beginning to suspect stop any further activity outside your marriage and be his sweet, loving wife for awhile. Its worked for me for the last five years and I plan to continue till I'm too old for that kind of loving."

So Joyce was the one to get Linda, my wife, started on this. I'm sure her husband, Bill, will be interested in hearing this recording. Bill traveled a lot for his job and that gave Joyce a lot of time to play around I guess. I wondered if Bill read any of those cheating wife stories.

Linda was saying, "I was a little nervous when I got home after doing it but Jim didn't seem to notice. Your right though, I have to act normal at all times. I don't want to do anything to make him suspect something is going on. Anyway, I've got to go now and get some work done before the showing. My ever loving husband is taking me out to dinner tonight to celebrate a promotion he just got so I need to get moving."

"OK, keep me posted on your new love life and remember what I told you."

"I will, bye."

The call had been made a couple of days ago. I remember going out for our celebration dinner then. I just didn't know what all we'd been celebrating. She'd obviously been celebrating making me a cuckold.


Our kids are gone and we live in our "empty nest" supposedly enjoying our freedom without the responsibilities of parenthood. I'd been in love with Linda for close to twenty five years and we'd suffered through childbirth, raising kids, financial difficulties and the stresses associated with those issues. I'd never been unfaithful to her and I didn't think she'd been unfaithful to me before this.

I knew I wasn't any great Lothario. Hell, I was way overweight at 240 pounds for my 5' 8" frame, balding, out of shape and at 46 not the same guy I was when I got married at 24 by a long shot. I was taking pills for high blood pressure and cholesterol. Hell, let's face it; I was a fat, ugly slob and no woman in her right mind would find me attractive.

The specialist that was treating my impotency told me that losing weight and toning up my body would go a long way toward solving my problem and restoring some virility. Unbeknown to Linda, I'd started to go to a gym an hour a day and had started on a mild exercise program. I worked as a property assessor so I had time in my day to get in the exercise as I worked on a commission basis. I'd also started to reduce my food portion size and initiated a better selection of foods. I had wanted to surprise Linda with a new me but maybe the new me wouldn't be for Linda. I was certain I would continue the program no matter what happened in my marriage. My next wife might benefit from my efforts.

The specialist had also suggested that rather than trying to lose a lot of weight in crash diet that I should just try to lose just a couple of pounds or so a week. Doing that, he told me, would allow me to establish new eating habits that I could follow the rest of my life and there would be less chance to 'fall of the wagon' later. He told me that too many people went into a crash diet and lost a lot of weight in a hurry but they soon returned to their old eating habits and put the weight back on again. So I was going at it slowly, but had lost about five pounds so far in the last two weeks that wasn't noticeable yet. My initial goal was to lose fifty pounds and it would take about six months to do it. I figured it would probably be another month before my efforts started to be noticeable, but now I had my doubts that Linda would realize the benefits of my efforts. Maybe she didn't care anymore.

The specialist and I had discussed my taking Viagra or a similar medication to overcome my impotency but he wanted to try to assess the results of weight lose and exercise first before resorting to medication. With my weight, age and lack of condition he thought it might put too much strain on my heart.


What to do now? She has obviously cuckolded me and plans to do it again so a confrontation is in order. How? Where? When? I must decide. Should I read a few stories with a similar situation and see how they handled it? Some of my favorite authors usually took a middle road approach depending how flagrant the cheating was. Maybe I should look at a similar approach. Of course there are those that go for a 'kick to the curb' approach for the smallest infraction of the marriage vows. I'd better consider what the best approach for me would be.

When I confront her I expect her response will be "It was just sex and I still love you." However, she has disrespected me and our marriage by breaking our wedding vows. A marriage is a contract and she has broken it. Do I consider myself still married? These are issues that are brought up in all the stories I've read and I guess they apply in my case. I have lots of precedence for action based on those stories but what is the best for me? I'd have to play it by ear.

I had the recording that documented her infidelity but I didn't think it would be enough in a divorce case if I wanted to pursue adultery as the cause. Next week I was supposed to go on a trip to a seminar for a couple of days and I knew from her telephone call with Joyce that she was going to get back together with her lover while I was gone. There was no doubt that it might be the perfect time to get the proof I needed but it would be better if she did it in our home where I had access. I would have to trust to luck that she did it there. I thought the chances were good because the cost of motels in our area were pretty high and the back seat of a car wasn't too comfortable.

The next day was Friday and first thing I did when I got to my office was cancel my trip to the seminar and reserved a room in a local motel, starting Monday, where I would be staying instead of traveling. I wasn't worrying about the cost. I also made an appointment with our lawyer for that afternoon to discuss my options and responsibilities in the event of a divorce.

The conversation with my lawyer was as I expected about a divorce. We live in a no-fault state and she would get 50% of our assets and I would have to pay her some alimony as I made more than she did but it was probably worth it to get rid of her cheating ass. Being self-employed I didn't have a retirement plan but I put money in my IRA which she would share. Proof of her adultery wouldn't help much in the divorce court, but I would know for sure she was cuckolding me and maybe get a little revenge that way. A lot of the guys in the stories put pictures of their wives doing it with other guys on the internet. I liked that idea.

I went back to my office and finished the day trying to work but it was hard to focus on what I was doing. I'd just received a promotion to senior appraiser and I'd been moved from the bull pen into my own office so I spent some time getting settled. I left work at my usual time and headed home. Linda wasn't there but she'd left a note saying she had a showing and would be home by 6:00. I had an hour or so to wait so I made myself a scotch and water and sat in my favored Lazy-Boy. It gave me time to think as I sipped the whisky.

I thought about our 22 years together; having and bringing up our kids and the ups and downs of or marriage. It brought a tear to my eyes as I recalled the high lights of our relationship. The intimacies, the joys and the sorrows. Our two kids were out on their own now. What are they going to say about a divorce. It will probably be hard on them because even after you're on your own you always keep your parents in your mind as a security blanket. I'll have to make sure they understand that even though we're not together we'll still be there for them.

I suddenly realized I'd finished my drink but instead of getting another as I usually did I got up and carried the glass out to the kitchen. It was part of my new program to promote my physical well-being. Just then I heard the garage door open and a moment later Linda came in.

"Hi," she said as she greeted me with a kiss on the cheek. "Been home long?"

"Maybe an hour. Ready to go to dinner now or do you need to change?"

We usually went out to dinner on Friday evenings.

"No, I'm ready now. I just have to pee and I'll be right with you. We're meeting Joyce and Bill at the restaurant" she told me as she went down the hall to the bathroom.

Great! I thought. Now I'm going to have to eat withe two cheating sluts and another cuckold.

Well, it'll probably be the last one I have to share with them, but I'll make sure Bill knows he's the other cuckold before this is over. Maybe he already knows and he gets his jollies that way.

You never know.

Our dinner was a relatively quiet affair; at least where Bill and I were concerned. Linda and Joyce kept up a steady chatter. I'll bet they were dying to talk about their affairs I thought. I'll have to check my recorder when I get home to see if there's anything new going on. After the meal Linda was worried that I hadn't eaten all the food on my plate. I told her I wasn't that hungry and she just looked at me funny and then went back to talking with Joyce.

When we got home Linda said she was tired and wanted to go to bed so she took off for the bedroom while I went into my den and shut the door. I pulled up the recording of phone calls for the last few days and listened. There wasn't much of interest until this morning and Linda was talking with Joyce again.

Joyce started out. "Hi, can you talk?"

Oh yes, he's gone to his office and I don't expect him home till his regular time. Anyway, I've got another showing later this afternoon."

"I've been dying to know, what do you have set up while Jim is out of town?"

"He's coming over Tuesday afternoon and we'll have the whole day and maybe all night to get together."

"Oh, you are a real slut girl, I'm jealous." Joyce laughed.

"How about yourself?" Linda asked.

"Thursday is girls night out remember. Don't expect me to be there, but cover for me as usual."

Linda laughed. "You're calling me a slut?"

"OK, OK. When can we go out together for dinner sometime?" Joyce asked, changing the subject.

"How about meeting us a Mel's tonight. We usually go there on Fridays."

"Sounds good. We'll see you there at 6:30."

"OK, gotta run, bye."

So there it was. She was going to continue her affair big time when I was supposed to be gone. I guess I'd better start getting ready Sunday for my supposed trip ... Hope I can control my temper over the weekend and act normal.

I wondered how she was contacting her lover if she wasn't using the phone. She may have been using her cell phone which I wouldn't necessarily have access to if she was talking away from the house. By now I'd placed a few mini-mikes around inside to listen and a few mini-cams that were motion or sound activated to record activities. I even put a recorder in her car and hid one in the lining of her purse. She wasn't going to be doing much without me knowing about it.


The weekend was uneventful and I just tried to stay away from Linda as much as I could so I wouldn't be tempted to say something. Sunday afternoon I started to pack in anticipation of my supposed trip but I was really packing for a stay at the motel for a couple of days. She wanted a little sex on Sunday evening but I pleaded a headache and Monday morning I was up early and gone before she woke up. I'd taken our digital camera with me and made sure I had an extra memory card and the batteries were charged before I left.

After getting to work I thought about going ahead and cancelling credit cards, shifting money around and changing my will and stuff but I decided to wait and see if she were going to back out of the rendezvous with her lover. There was still a chance that she would have moment of conscience and cancel. If she did there was a chance our marriage might survive. So I spent the morning working and then at noon I went over to the motel, checked in and had lunch. I returned to work in the afternoon. I'd instructed the secretary that if anyone called for me to tell them I was out of town at a seminar and that included my wife. She was a savvy old girl and just looked at me and shrugged her shoulders. I canceled my exercise for that day as I didn't want to be spotted by too many people in town.

I went back into work again on Tuesday morning deciding to forget exercise again and then went to an early lunch. I told the secretary I'd be gone the rest of the day and probably Wednesday too.

After lunch I went to a rental car place nearby and picked out a plain sedan then headed over to our home. Parking down the street I tried to look inconspicuous as I sat watching our house. At 12:50 I saw our garage door go up and stay open, then at 1:05 a car pulled into our driveway and pulled right into our garage. The door closed quickly behind it. The game is on I thought as I waited another half hour before making my move.

Taking the camera I got out of the car and walked up the street to our house. Entering the side gate I went to the back patio door and carefully looked inside. I didn't see any activity inside within my sight within my sight so I carefully unlocked the door and quietly slid it open and listened. Hearing nothing I slipped inside and headed back to the bedrooms. As I got near our bedroom I heard the murmuring of voices. Knowing what I was going to find I cautiously peered around the around the corner and saw my wife with her plump thighs wrapped around a large, hairy ass that was pounding a long meaty cock in and out of her cunt.

I immediately started taking pictures. My wife happened to be facing the door with her eyes closed and didn't see me or hear the soft clicks of the camera due to the moaning and gasping she was doing. Within a few minutes I had all the pictures I needed so I slipped back out of the house. As I regained the side walk in front of the house I spotted our next door neighbor pruning some bushes in front of his home. Suddenly, I had an idea and went to talk with him. He's a cop and knowing he works shift work I assumed he was home between shifts.

"Hey, Harry, got a minute?"

"Sure, what do you need Jim?"

"I'd like you to look at something with me and let me know what you think."

"OK," he told me as he lay down his pruning shears and followed me to our front door.

I decided that my wife and her lover wouldn't hear the door opening in the back bedroom, but I opened carefully anyway. Putting my finger to my lips I cautioned him to be quiet and motioned him to follow me. The hall carpet muffled our approach and I stopped at the doorway to our bedroom and silently gestured him to look. What he saw was Linda sucking the cock of her lover as he lay back on the bed with his eyes closed; obviously in ecstacy as she suckled him. Harry was shocked at what he saw as I began taking another series of photos then hollered out.

"OK, its over, GET OUT!!"

The guys eyes popped open and looked at us as Linda started screaming.

"Oh my god!! Oh my god!!. No! No!"

He was a big guy, very muscle bound, and I was glad Harry was there as he pushed Linda aside and started to get off the bed and come toward us. Harry calmly reached into his back pocket and pulled out wallet to flip it open and show the badge. The guy immediately stopped heading our way and began gathering his clothes and dressing with slow deliberation. In the mean time Linda had covered herself with the sheet and was sobbing quietly. When her lover finished dressing we stood back from the doorway as he left. After hearing the garage door open and his car leave I turned back to Linda.

"Get dressed and come down stairs. We need to talk."

Harry patted me on the shoulder and finally spoke.

"I'm sure sorry about this Jim. I'll let you talk to Linda by yourself. Let me know if I can help in any way."

"Thanks Harry. I guess you can attest to the authenticity of my photographs can't you?"

"I sure can. See you later." He told me as I followed him to the front door and he left.

I heard the shower come on as I went and made myself a drink and sat down to wait for my wife.

It was half an hour later that she came, hesitantly, down the stairs, sat in the chair opposite me and then sat staring at the floor. I watched her and waited. Finally:

"I'm sorry, so very sorry."

"I need some answers to some questions."

"I know." She responded quietly with her head still down looking at the carpet.

"I guess you're going to tell me you wanted the intercourse I couldn't give you."

She didn't say anything but I saw her head nod slightly before she spoke.

"I didn't want you to think that what you could give me wasn't enough. I love you with all my heart but visions of going through the rest of my life without sexual fulfillment was too much."

"Many married couples exist without sex at all for various reasons. I don't accept that as an excuse. There were other reasons besides that and I think your friend Joyce is the instigating force behind your adultery. It was lust and the excitement of cuckolding me."

Her head jerked up when she heard me say Joyce's name and she stared at me wide-eyed.

"You knew?"

"Yes, I knew right after your first time. I've been waiting for you to repeat your treacherous behavior so I could catch you at it. It looks like I hit the jackpot."

"Does that mean we're finished? Please don't say that. You don't know how sorry I am and we have 22 years invested in our marriage together."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.