Ruthie - Cover

Ruthie

by JackWilliams

Copyright© 2009 by JackWilliams

Romantic Sex Story: Jack meets a girl and discovers that she is involved with her dad in an incestuous relationship that started when she was twelve. Ruthie relates her story to Jack as they explore their own relationship. Complications arise as they do in all good stories. Lots of hot sex and a good story too.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Romantic   Incest   Father   Daughter   Pregnancy   .

Ruthie is an internet classic. It is the story of an incestuous relationship between a young girl and her father, told through her eyes, to a third person, her "boyfriend," Jack Williams.

You may never have heard of Ruthie. You may never have heard of other early internet classics, titles such as "Kidcest," "Scott and Bethany," "Ellen," "Junkyard family," "Tina, Older/Younger," and others. Time dulls memory and I'm sure I have left several out that deserve mention. These stories were certainly not the first erotic stories ever written (The Pearl, Story of O, Autobiography of a Flea, many others) but they were the first generation of erotic stories written exclusively for the electronic media that became known as the internet.

Ruthie, as with all the other titles above, predates the internet as it exists today. These stories were uploaded by the authors to local electronic bulletin boards and distributed across country and the world by readers uploading them to other boards. If it sounds primitive, it was. Long distance charges applied at 2400 baud (don't ask).

I am the author of Ruthie. I wrote it using the pen name Jack Williams. For many years I never made any claim to the story and wrote stories using other aliases. I did, for a time, claim it on one site where I posted stories but it was not the original version that I wrote, it was an altered version (more on this later).

I am submitting it to SoL under the alias of Jack Williams. It is the only story that will ever be posted by this author. I wrote several other stories using that alias but I am now certain that they are all lost. With the exception of a story called "Chrissie," none of them approached Ruthie in quality.

I am submitting it because, to my amazement, I located an original copy on a floppy disk I was about to throw away. It may be the only unaltered version that still exists and I would like to have it preserved. Of course, I cannot prove that I am the author of this work but I guarantee there is nobody who can prove I am not - simply because I am.

Ruthie was originally a multi-part serial. It was uploaded every Friday night for seven weeks to a local electronic bulletin board in Richmond Va. I will not mention the board name because I am not sure of liability issues but that board was where Ruthie got "into the system."

That bulletin board was NOT a smut board, it was a family board. There was very little smut on it. I actually got a note from the sysop after the first upload telling me that he normally did not post these kinds of things but he felt that the quality of the writing was good enough for him to make an exception. No author ever received better praise than that.

Anyway, I uploaded the story, hoping for user feedback, got some, and thought that that would be the end of it. Not so. The following things happened to my little story.

A user on that board felt compelled to consolidate the parts into one large file. This was done without consulting me. In those days, that was an enormous NO-NO. To say that there were rules governing erotic fiction is to invite ridicule but there were, in fact, certain unspoken rules that we all just "knew." For example, nobody ever wrote about real kids who suffered tragic endings. Around that time, the JonBenet Ramsey saga was going on. To my knowledge, not a single story using JonBenet as a character was written. We just didn't. Seriously, we just didn't.

Altering other author's work was also a NO-NO. I have decided to include the text in the file, including the name of the person who did it, because the file was included in the ZIP file that I found, and I consider his efforts to be a minor form of theft. Here is what he attached to MY work.


I have combined the files Ruthie.txt, RuthieII.txt, Ruthie3.txt, Ruthie4.txt, Ruthie5.txt, ruthie6.txt, and Ruthie7.txt and named it Ruthie.all. This has been done to make it easier to Download and to manage. All credit for this work should go to Jack Williams.

As Mr. Williams has stated ... This is a pornographic work and should not be viewed by those under 21. Please respect his wishes.

To view this file, at the DOS prompt type TYPE RUTHIE.ALL | MORE. This will allow you to read one page at a time.

John Styles


Note that the sysop of the bulletin board could have requested this of me and I would have done it. He did not. John took it upon himself to do it on his own. Thanks, John. If I had wanted Ruthie presented as one file, I would have submitted it as one file.

Next: The next time I saw "Ruthie," it was now RUTHIEALL and it had made its way to a bulletin board in New York City. It was there that someone who claimed to be a "New York literary editor" decided it was his duty to "clean up the file." If I went looking for it, I might be able to find his explanation for altering my work because this is the version that was distributed most often but I won't bother. This version got posted everywhere. I saw it at the Louvre, White Shadow, and several other erotic text depositories of that time that are long gone now. Again, altering someone else's work was considered an enormous NO-NO so thanks, Mr New York Editor. I just remembered that he did take the time to tell everyone that he was an important editor and normally didn't have time to work on projects like this for free.

Probably some creepy undergraduate English major sitting in his parents' basement.

The one and only reason I am submitting this to SoL is (drum roll, trumpet fanfare) I honestly feel it has a place in the history of internet erotica along with the other stories I mentioned above. I keep these files like other people keep old newspapers (not for much longer, I'm afraid) for their historical value. I have not read any of the stories I listed above in many years but I honor them here as the foundation of everything that followed.

It is impossible for anyone today to say "I have read all the good erotic stories on the net." In those days, it was not impossible. I have an old file that lists all the stories on the Rustie and Edie bulletin board and I can say that I read, at one time or another, all of the stories there that had sufficient length to be viable stories.

And so I present Ruthie, as I originally wrote her. I ran her through a spell checker and shuddered but decided not to make the changes. There are some spelling errors and some repeated-word errors, there are extra words in sentences that started off one way and ended up another, but the extra words never got cleaned up.

The very first paragraph actually makes no sense. No one has ever commented on this but it's true and here's why (and here is the REAL origin of Ruthie). One night at a convenience store, I saw a very cute young lady. In my fantasy world, I picked her up right there in the store. Of course, we both had driven to the store in our respective cars. She lived near the store and I wanted to get to know her so I asked her if I could ride home with her and then I would walk back and get my car. That's what the first paragraph was supposed to be about but somehow, in editing, it got all jumbled.

Even so, there are not as many errors as I might have thought. Ruthie was not written in a fancy word processor, she was written in TED, a free Text Editor from one of the PC magazines of that time. No spell check, no nothing, just basic editing. Hey, we're talking 1989 here. Ruthie was written on a Kaypro XT. I mourned when that machine died, amber monochrome screen and all.

To the extent that someone can be proud of creating smut, I am proud of Ruthie. It broke some new ground, not a lot, but some. One interesting (to me) little point is that Ruthie contains what I believe to be the first reference to "pencil eraser" nipples. Evidently, other authors liked the reference as I have seen it used in dozens of other stories. Jack was the first to think of this because Jack preferred (and still prefers) to use pencils rather than pens. He was playing with a pencil at the time and thought "damn, this eraser looks like a young girl's nipple." I have no idea how he knew.

So here it is, on a new platform, SoL. If you have never read it, I think it's worth a read. If you have read it, browse through it again and smile at the memories. It's a good little story if I do say so myself. If you enjoy it, search out the others I mentioned above and read them too. They are all good stories, most better than mine.

A couple of last things. I am an active author on the SoL site. I have chosen not to associate my current author name with this work because, in the end, I cannot LEGALLY prove that it is my work. I would enjoy hearing feedback but Jack Williams will not be reborn. There are too many others who have gone way past Ruthie in every way. But for us oldtimers, who sent newbies out in search of the Great Green Golfball joke and remember when alt.sex.stories actually had stories rather than garbage, who called boards like Rusty and Edies, who loved sites like the Louvre and the Mind Numbing Archive at the University of North Carolina, I dedicate this, my final posting of Ruthie.

Last of all, I don't know if I should but I am. I'm going to spoil it. Despite my sincerity at the beginning and at the end of my little story, Ruthie was never anything more than a figment of this writer's warped imagination. That's right, none of it ever happened. Only the girl in the convenience store was real. If that ruins it for you, I'm sorry.

Enough of this. Enjoy the story. Send feedback, let's remember the good old days. The beer's on me.

"Jack"

The next screen begins a story of incest between a father and his daughter. While the exact words are fiction, the story is not. I wrote this because it actually happened to a friend of mine. WARNING: This text is very sexually explicit. If you feel you might be offended by it, please abort the program now. It is definitely pornography, even though most of it is true. I was turned on by the story enough to share it with people who enjoy these types of stories. If you do not, I beg of you to abort the program now. I do not wish to offend anyone who feels that this type of story is offensive.

If you do not desire to read pornography, press control/break at this time.


Ruthie Barker was the girl who made me forget all of my inhibitions long enough to ask her if she wanted to meet someone new. When she said sure and told me where she lived, I said I'd ride home with her and walk back to get my car. She stopped in front of a brick house and turned off the lights.

"This is where you live?" I asked. She said no and pointed to a 2 story white house with the second story porch roof beginning to sag.

"I live there but my dad wouldn't like it if a guy brought me home." I looked at her-it was too dark to see now but at the store I had seen the long straight shiny blonde hair that curled up at the bottom, and framed a soft face with tiny features. I had seen her white ankles that made you want to take off her shoes. This was no teen-ager and I did not get it. "Ruthie, how old are you?"

"Twenty three," she responded.

"And you father doesn't allow you to date?"

I could feel her looking at me. "You must be the only guy in town who doesn't know about me," she whispered.

"Know what?" I responded.

"If we're gonna see each other at all, you need to know so I'll tell you now. I'd like to be with you, but if you need to know this about me because it's not going to change even if you still want to see me."

"Go on."

"Okay," she sighed. "My father and I sleep together. That's why I don't get asked out-everybody here knows. No, don't say anything, let me tell it all. It started when I was twelve and my mother worked as a nurse at night. At first my daddy just came into my room after I was in my pjs, and he sat at the bottom and talked to me. While he talked, he played with my feet. He didn't tickle, I think of it now as a gentle caress that he did with his hands. It felt good, in fact, it made me feel a little funny but I didn't know why. And we just talked. I really loved my dad. I'll never forget the night he started things going further. I had on a pink nighty, kind of thin and short because it was hot. I didn't have any cover on either. When he came in, he just looked at me for awhile and smiled. I moved my feet so he could sit down, but instead he sat down beside me. We talked some and he was smiling, then he put his hand on my tummy. I felt kind of strange because he didn't seem like he was trying to tickle me, just caressing me like he did with my feet. When he moved his hand up to my left breast he just kept on talking like nothing had changed, and I was so shocked that I just kept listening. Usually we talked about all kinds of different things but when he started touching my breast and saw that I was going to let him do it-Jack, I was so surprised and confused that I was scared to say anything-then he started talking in the same calm tone about how much he loved me and loved touching me and he never wanted anything to happen so that we couldn't have what he called our times together. I didn't know what to do so I said "me too, daddy" and that's when he started to put his hand inside. I was frozen and I was scared but I didn't go anything.

"I started to feel guilty-Jack, the first few times I felt so guilty about it all because even at twelve I knew it was wrong, but I liked it! It felt good, and I liked it.

"Anyway, on that first night, after he put his hand inside, I could feel his fingers on my breast. I had fairly big ones for being twelve, but I hadn't really thought about letting anybody touch them. I thought my parents would kill me. And there I was with my father playing with my left breast. When he saw I wasn't going to do anything, he really started to get serious then. He unbuttoned the buttons and pulled them back so he could see.

"My God, Ruthie," he said to me. "You're as big as your mother(which I wasn't), and then he said "and much prettier". I was just about to get up enough courage to say "Daddy, should we be doing this?" when he started kissing them. Oh, Jack, I was so scared, but I liked it and it felt good, and I didn't want to ruin our times, so I let him do what he wanted.

"And I was also getting excited. I just couldn't help it, he was so good, and I loved him because he was my daddy, and I knew he shouldn't be doing it and I felt guilty because I was letting him, but I couldn't stop because it felt too good. He lay down on top of me and just licked and sucked my breasts until I was really aroused. He was rubbing against my inside legs, too, and I could feel that it was wet down there, and my nipples were real hard, and my breasts felt like they were swollen.

"When he finally got up and asked me to take off my nighty, I just stared speechless, so he started to take it off, and, again, I let him do it. I was really scared then because I didn't know what he was going to do and I was also really really aroused.

"He lay down beside me and put kind of pulled me sideways to him so he could put my breasts back in his mouth, but then he put his hand down between my legs. When he first started to rub my hole with his fingers, I thought I was going crazy. There I was, a totally sexually inexperienced twelve year old girl, and my father was doing things to me I didn't know existed, and a part of me wanted to run, and a part of me was so totally turned on that I couldn't believe it.

"He rubbed what he called my button, then he would put his finger in the hole, and all that time he sucked and licked at my nipples. From that very first night, I found out that I have incredibly sensitive nipples, and it's real easy to turn me on if you play with them with your tongue.

"After a while, I started having these jerks between my legs that I couldn't control, and my breath got shorter and shorter. I remember thinking that I was moaning and I didn't know why, but I couldn't help it.

"He knew I couldn't do anything to stop him then-he knew I was about to cum even though I didn't have any idea what was about to happen. He jumped up on the bed and put his face down there and started sucking on my button and pushing at it with his tongue. I think I was almost unconscious I was so overwhelmed with all these feelings and then I heard myself moaning "lick it harder, daddy" and I was pushing up off the bed at him and then everything in the world exploded. Oh, Jack, my first orgasm was so incredibly good! I was so out of control that all my guilt was just overpowered by that orgasm. I came and came for what seemed like several minutes. When it was finally over, I was so exhausted that I almost fell asleep with daddy still between my legs. He raised up, and came up beside me, and kissed me on the cheek and started playing with my hair, and he was saying things like "you're so beautiful, Ruthie" and "I love you so much, Ruthie" and I finally raised up and kissed him and said "I love you, too, Daddy, but I'm so tired." He said "okay, honey, I'll see you tommorow" and he got up and left. I was so drained that I was probably asleep by the time he got to the door."

I did not know what to say, but I knew that my dick was aching it was so hard. Her story had made me so horny that I was about to jump on her but instead, she slipped across the seat and into my arms. I wanted to kiss her so bad I couldn't stand it, but she pushed my head away.

"If you're holding me like this, then you don't feel like the others. They either laughed at me or were mean to me or, usually just ignored me. But I have to finish telling you about me."

"I don't care," I tried to nuzzle against her ear.

"Right now I just want to touch you and love you and kiss you." But she wasn't ready yet. I think that now that she had found a sympathetic audience, she had some guilt to spill out. She did kiss me lightly on the mouth, but then she said "We have all the time in the world to do what we want, and I know places, but I have to finish so you know what kind of girl you're getting."

I sighed. By this time, I had my hand on her left breast and she let it stay, but I couldn't feel much because she had a jacket on. "We can play with each other while I talk, okay? But I've got to tell it." Saying that, she pulled her coat open so I could get at her and as she started again, she began to try to get my swollen dick out.

"The next day, I was tired, and scared, and really upset. I didn't want to go to school because I thought everybody would be able to look at me and see that I was different and know what had happened. But I couldn't think of any excuse my mother would believe so I got on the bus. When nobody acted like anything was different, I went on to school and stayed."

By this time, Ruthie had my dick out of my pants and was doing incredible things to it with her long, thin fingers. Sometimes she caressed it so lightly that I was not sure that she was even touching it, and other times she pulled in long firm strokes. I had her shirt halfway open and was doing everything I knew to turn her own with my fingers(she wasn't letting me get my mouth on her nipples yet) but I felt like my touchings were amateur blunderings compared to her skilled hands. A dozen times I thought I would cum, but each time she settled me down, only to start up again after I relaxed a little. The pain in my balls was starting to grow and I knew that sometime that night, I was going to have to cum, even if I had to do it myself. What I wanted was for her to lower her sweet mouth over my dick and let me shoot everything I had down her throat. But she was still full of talk, so I waited, as much turned on by her story as by her.

"I had decided at school that I had to talk to daddy when he came to my room that night. I had decided that I was going to put on something really unsexy because the more I thought about it, I realized that I had been dressing to turn him on, even though I hadn't meant to. I wanted to tell him I hadn't meant to dress like that and that I was scared and felt really guilty and I didn't think we ought to do that kind of stuff anymore. The worst thing of all was that I just couldn't lie to myself, and I knew that I had liked it while it was going on.

"After that first time, I really didn't want it to happen again, but I was afraid that if I let it start, then I would want it and not be able to stop it. See, the thing was, I didn't blame my daddy, or hate him or anything. I still loved my daddy very much, I just felt like I had done stuff to make him think that I wanted to do things like we had done last night and I had decided that at bedtime, I was going to explain it to him.

"He was way ahead me, though, and I never got my chance. I had gotten out of my bath and was drying off when he slipped into the bathroom, and I didn't even hear him until his arms went around me from behind. I jumped and dropped the towel, and each of his hands took one of my breasts. My heart started beating really fast and I kept saying to myself "Slow down, Ruthie and tell him" but while I tried to think of what to say, he was already starting to turn me on. One hard went down between my legs and as I finally started to try and tell him, I totally lost my cool when I realized that he was naked too. I had seen pictures of guy's dicks and even at twelve, I knew what he was pushing between my legs from behind. He was moving it around and rubbing me with it in some places while his fingers were touching other places and the shock of my daddy's dick touching me down there just took my breath away and my thinking away so that I couldn't do anything but stand there naked while he got me hot again.

"And I have to tell you, it didn't take long. He was really good with his fingers, and sometimes he would push his dick up so that the tip was at my back hole. I was scared to death that he was going to try to put it in there, but feeling it touching me there just drove me absolutely wild. After awhile, I was so turned on that I started thinking what it would be like if he did put it in there but even through all this, I trusted my daddy and figured that he would know the right thing to do.

"He did, too. He was playing with me in three places where a girl is most sensitive and I don't know what turned me on the most, his fingers squeezing my little nipple like they squeezed his cigarettes, or his other hand playing with my button or his dick playing with my back hole. I think that after awhile, the tip did start to go inside, but he never pushed enough to hurt, just enough to feel good. I couldn't help it, I came just as hard as last night and I heard myself repeating over and over, not even conscious that I was saying it "Don't stop daddy, don't stop."

After I came, he just held me in his arms-my guilt was on hold because I felt so good. I felt totally fulfilled and I also felt a love for my daddy who had made me feel that way. I just couldn't help it, the pleasure was so good that there was no room for anything else but love. I felt something else, too, and that made just a little bit of guilt come back, but I felt it anyway. I felt like I wanted to see my daddy naked, I wanted to see his dick, and I might even want to touch it. But for then, I was so tired that I just stood there and let him hold me. If he had let go, I think I would have fallen over.

"We must have stood there for five minutes or so with me like a limp rag doll and him holding and cuddling. Finally he turned me around to face him. I was looking at him now but he was holding me so tightly that I couldn't see anything but his chest. But I could feel his dick pushing in on my stomach and it was still real hard. My breasts were flattened against his lower chest and he kept holding me real tight almost as if he wasn't ready for me to see. Then, he slid down my body, kissing at my breasts and stomach until he was on his knees. I knew what he was going to do then and I almost cried out for him to stop but then his face was between my legs and his tongue was playing round like it was trying to get up my front hole and I knew then that I had wanted him to do more. Even as he sucked at me, I could feel guilt and even shame and I wanted to tell him that I hadn't wanted him to do this and that he could stop if he wanted to but I knew that the feelings and the sounds of slurping were driving me crazy again and I knew I wouldn't say a word, at least not until he was finished.

"My back was against the sink and my body was curved in a backward arc as I pushed myself at daddy so he could suck harder. Remember, I was twelve and this was only my second time but it was already beginning to dawn in my mind what he was doing. For awhile he would really try to make me cum by sucking my button or playing with it with his lips or his teeth. Then, as I got hotter, he would back off and not let me finish. He was playing with me and making me want it, and it was driving me absolutely crazy. The sucking sounds and the slurping as he licked his tongue across my hole, and the sucking sound when he sucked at my hole like he wanted something to come out were making things even worse. I had totally lost control again, and finally I grabbed his head in my hands and started screaming "come on daddy, make me do it" because I didn't even know what to call it yet but I need it, yes I needed for him to make it happen.

"He was sucking on my button now and I knew I was getting close again. I didn't want him to stop this time, I didn't want him to play with me anymore, I really needed it this time. I was up on the tips of my toes, pushing on this sink with my back and pushing out my legs at him. I started jutting my hips out in sharp pushes at his face, and I pulled his face against my hole. "Come on daddy, finish me this time, please finish me, come on daddy" and then I was gone, my hips still pushing back and forth but completely beyond my control now. If the first two cums were good, this one was harder and better because he had made me want it so bad, and I had helped make it happen by moving my own body. As silly as it may sound, that still seems to me to be one of the strongest cums I ever had, though maybe it was just the first really really good one. I didn't want it to stop, and then for awhile, I didn't think it was going to, and that was okay too, to just go on and on cumming with daddy sucking on me. When it finally did start to slow down, I was so weak that I couldn't stand up and I sank down into daddy's lap. I cuddled up against him. Then for a minute I was awake again because I knew that my hand had brushed against his dick and I tried to move my hand so that I would touch it again, but daddy picked me up in his arms and carried me into my bedroom. I hardly had the energy to say goodnight but as he brushed my hair back and covered up up, still naked, I remember what I said to him. I said "Thank you, daddy."

As she finished, I was so turned on by her and her story that the fact that she was talking about incest and enjoying it made no difference to me. It was like she was all talked out now, and we just sat there while she drove my dick crazy with her fingers. She looked up at me and said "Now, do you still want to see me again?"

"And again and again," I answered and that was when she first kissed me. I was not a long kiss but it was incredible one. "Jack, I have to go in, he'll be waiting." I started to protest but she put her fingers to my lips and whispered gently "You need to get off, don't you?"

I nodded silently. She kissed me again and lowered her head to my lap. My cock slipped into her mouth soundlessly and as gently as into water but then I felt Ruthie begin to suck. I could tell this was to be no long teaser, Ruthie wanted to go in and see her daddy, but she apparently cared enough about me to let it wait alittle while. Her mouth was like a sucking machine, and she had no trouble letting my whole dick slip down into her mouth when she wanted to. I could feel her lips on my hair at times but with the pressure and the urgency of her suck, I could not hold out. When it came it was painful because the spurts were so strong that I had no control. I thought I must be choking her but she just buried it to the hilt and rubbed it frenzily with her tongue until I finally was empty. I felt as empty as I had ever felt but Ruthie popped back up, kissed me said "When we have time, I can do better than that. I'll see you at the store tommorow night. Bye." I could only respond "Don't forget as I slipped out of the car. I stood there as she moved on up to her house. She didn't know I had stayed but she popped out of the car and bounced into the house. I couldn't help but notice the enthusiasm and as I walked back to my car I kept thinking "I wonder if she had him in her mouth now?" But I also made plans to be sure that I could be at the store the next night.

After my incredible first experience with Ruthie, I was so horny that I went home and must have jacked off a half a dozen times while imagining what Ruthie and her father might be doing at that moment. Still unable to sleep, I got in my car and drove over to her house, but all the lights were off. Still, I jacked off again in the car then, finally exhausted, went home and fell asleep. I was so anxious to see Ruthie that I got to the store extra early the next night. I was anticipating being with her so much that it never even crossed my mind that she might not come.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.