Chronos Chronicles 3: Journey Around - Cover

Chronos Chronicles 3: Journey Around

Copyright© 2009 by Joan of Acre

Chapter 2: Debate

It is thanks to Diana that we stop for a short lunch break. She has found us a small field with a tiny stream running through it. I think she is leading us back to the major road that runs close by. It would be easier to travel and we can check for damage as we go along. But for now, I think it is a good time to get the girls thinking about home.

"Nev, what can you tell us about your home" I ask her, Nev seems to be the most socially advanced of our girls. And she is shaking off her trauma faster then the others.

"My folks have a holding, with about 30 or so people there. They been coming and going all the time. My grandpa calls it the Killmick hold, because of the falls that is right out side our house."

"You have a water falls?" A land mark! At last "Do you know what the river is called. Is it really big?" I ask to try and prompt more information.

"Oh, we just calls it the Killmick. I don't know if it has any other name." She shrugs her shoulders and shakes her head.

"Not to worry, this is a very good start. Thank you Nev." I give her a warm smile of congratulation, she did very well. "Can you remember when the Brutes took you, did they travel into the sunset or sunrise." I ask my new question. It is greeted with silence. I look over and see that Nev has the look of a frighten doe on her face. Not ready for that question I see.

"You do not have to answer now. Just think back, it could help us." I give a gentle brush of her arm to calm her down. I add a little of my own calm to it was well. Something I picked up from my lover Nimrod.

"How about you girls?" I turn my questions to the other two.

"I got knocked out." Brin says with a congenial shrug of her shoulder. "I was gonna give them whatto, but they hit my so fast that I didn't remember nothing till I was hog tied and on my way."

Alys frowns into her bowl and shake her head no.

"That is alright, we can work it out. " I turn to Brin, "Can you tell us something about your family. You mentioned that you had brothers."

Brin nods. "That's right, I got brothers, lets see there is Billy Ray and Bobby Joe and Tilly. They is the dumpiest boys that god did ever grace this world with, my pa is always saying. They is so dumb that they don't care what or who they fuck. If I wasn't so strong they would kept with me but I learnt how to hurt them. But they is will still sneak up and gets me every now and then. " She laughs and shakes her head and slaps her knee. "They would sure love to gets their dicks in your behind Chronos." I am less than thrilled with the idea.

"You let your brothers touch you?" Catherine sounds disgusted and horrified at the boys actions. "That should not be allowed. Where are your parents during all of this?"

"My Pa is the same way." Brin shrugs, Òwhat is all the fuss about? Ma don't never get a break. She says the lord did bless her that she had a girl in the middle there."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.