A Day in the Life

by T.S.Severe

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Erotica Sex Story: Wendy is more than happy with being a transgendered teen. Her parents accept her, the boys at school love her, and everything is just peachy...except for Mike. Why are big brothers always such big jerks?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   TransGender   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   .

I walked into the kitchen that afternoon and my mother was there, smiling at me.

"Hi Mom."

"Hey Wendy. How's school?"

"It was okay," I shrugged, dropping my book bag and sitting down at the table.

"Do you have homework?" she asked and I shook my head.

"No, not today," I smiled and she was putting a sandwich down in front of me and a glass of milk, as always.

"Okay," Mom said and then narrowed her eyes as I'd been a little immodest sitting down. "Where are your panties?"

"What?" I asked around a mouthful of ham and cheese and lettuce and stuff. I swallowed quickly. "Oh, um, I had an accident."

"An accident?" she frowned.

"I didn't mean to," I said quickly. "They put me in the wrong gym class, remember? I told you that. And I was getting dressed and it just ... happened."

"What just happened? You creamed your panties?" My mom stared at me and when I nodded she just giggled and that made me giggle too. My mom was way cool about stuff like that.

"Nobody saw it," I shrugged. "But it was embarrassing anyway. How come they didn't put me in the girl's class?"

"Because you have a penis, dear," she shook her head. "Where's your panties?"

"In my bag." I took another bite. "I have boobs too, how come they don't care about that?"

"Well, cause boobs aren't genitals, I guess." My mom was digging through my bag. "Ewwww ... Wendy! You could have rinsed them out, at least!"

"Sorry," I shrugged, but there wasn't any way I was going to wash my cummy panties in the bathroom at school!

"Hmph." She held them up to her nose. "Next time, rinse them, okay?"

"I don't want a next time," I sighed. "Every other day I'm having an accident, I swear. It's humiliating!"

"And bring extra panties, you can't be walking around school with nothing but sunshine under skirt." Mom clucked her tongue and she was taking my panties down to the laundry room.

"Yes Mom." I ate my sandwich some more.

She just didn't know what it was like being the only transsexual at school. Most of those kids didn't even know what one was and half the teachers thought I was a transvestite. I wasn't one of those, that was for sure. I was all girl, except I had a penis and a pair of balls and I liked being that way a lot. I just wished the rest of the world would figure out that having a little dick didn't make me a boy!

"Hey Mom?" I asked when she came back up. "Um, do you think I could go out Friday night with some friends?"

"Well, that would depend on the friends, Wendy. You know that," she told me patiently and waited for a little more info.

"Uh, well, just one friend." I swallowed hard. "He's a boy."

"A boyfriend?" Mom rolled her blue eyes at me and shook her head. "You're only fifteen, Wendy. I told you before, no dates until you're sixteen."

"But Mom!"

"No buts. You have another year to go and then you can have a boyfriend, but not yet." My mom was serious about that, I knew, and I'd only turned fifteen like a month before, so sixteen was forever away!

"Please? He just wants to take me to McDonalds or something," I said. "It's not a date, it's French fries!"

"If a boy's taking you, it's a date," Mom decided. "Now drink your milk, you need calcium. Did you take your pills?"

"Yeah."

"All of them? The estrogen too?" Mom stared at me. "That's what I thought."

She was reaching for the cupboard and grabbed a pill for me.

"That's why you keep having your accidents," she said. "You want to grow up with hairy tits?"

"Mom!" I stared at her. "I take my pills! I just forgot this morning."

"You forget that one a lot," she said as I swallowed it down. "Good girl. You're going to be so sexy!"

"I'm already sexy," I giggled. "Everybody says so."

"Oh, they do, huh?" Mom took my glass and plate away. "And I suppose you're flirting with all the boys too."

"No!" I wrinkled my pert little nose at her. "Just ... Some of them."

"Well, try flirting with your teachers for a change, your report card needs all the help it can get."

"Oh God! Don't start, Mom! It's a new school, it takes some time getting used to it," I said and I'd been milking that excuse for too long and we both knew it.

"It was a new school, now it's just your school," Mom grinned at me. "No more excuses, I want some A's and B's or you might be looking at seventeen before you go on a date."

"What? Mom! That's not funny." I frowned at her smile and I knew she was joking with me.

"It won't be funny if you can't get into college either."

"I'm only in ninth grade, Mom. I have time."

"Yeah, keep saying that," she nodded. "When your eighteen and working at McDonalds you can supersize my fries for me."

"Oh, now you're just rubbing it in," I frowned and I thought that was kind of mean.

"I know. I'm sorry," Mom sighed and she knew she pushed people's buttons sometimes without thinking about it. "I'll tell you what. Why don't you invite your friend over here for dinner on Friday, okay?"

"Mom, no..."

"Hold on, just ... Let me finish," Mom held up her hand. "Invite him over so I can meet him and mmm ... maybe, sometime, I might let you go to McDonalds or something with him."

"Really?" I blinked at her.

"I said maybe. If he's a nice boy," she said but I was already hugging her tightly.

"Oh thanks, Mom! Yeah, I'll invite him tomorrow! You're the best!"

"Yeah, okay, Wendy," she hugged me back. "Just remember, no promises. If I don't like this boy..."

"You will! He's great, Mom! You'll see, Josh is really cool!" I was nodding and smiling.

"Josh huh? Okay, good. Go ... Surf the internet or something. I'm going to get dinner started before your father comes home."

"Okay. Thanks, Mom!" I hugged her again, standing tip-toe and kissing her cheek.


"Why do you have to dress like that?" My brother was frowning at me and by the time I was fifteen he'd largely given up trying to change me, thank God. Now he was just a big brat mostly.

"Because I'm a girl, Mike," I told him, buttoning my blouse and that had been my answer a million times, I bet. I wished he'd get tired of asking.

"The guys at school think you're a fag."

"No they don't," I giggled.

"Some of them do."

"Like you?" I looked at his reflection in my dresser mirror.

"It's embarrassing," Mike said and he was almost seventeen, being about eighteen months older than me.

"Take it up with mom and dad," I shrugged. "They're not embarrassed."

"Well..."

"Maybe it's just a personal problem," I told him with a smile. "In your head."

"Shut-up." He scowled at me.

"What do you think?" I asked, picking up my underwear and turning around. "Pink? Or white, hmmm?"

My older brother blinked as I held up two pairs of flimsy panties, dangling the lacy silk from my fingers while my girl cock dangled between my thighs. I had the music on and I was dancing a little, letting him watch my pert round butt and pretty, shaved balls and ... He swallowed hard and his blue eyes were drawn to my penis, he couldn't help it. I knew he loved me, the way a brother shouldn't love his sister, and that was why he had issues. I teased him fairly mercilessly.

"I don't care," he said, trying to brave it out.

"I'll wear the pink ones!" I giggled. "You can use these when you jerk off."

I tossed the white pair at him and Mike caught them out of reflex as much as anything else and then tossed them away as if they'd burned his fingers.

"Afraid of my panties now?" I rolled my eyes, stepping into my underwear and pulling them up my smooth pale legs slowly, rocking my hips from side to side. "You need some help, Mikey."

He left without a word and I laughed after him, knowing he had a serious erection. He was probably going into the bathroom to stroke himself off. I listened close trying to hear the door across the hall close and then lock with a soft click like it usually did, but I didn't hear anything except Dirty Magic by The Offspring. It didn't matter, he was going to close his eyes and imagine me, pretend he was fucking me, putting his dick in my mouth maybe. He probably even thought about sucking my little girl cock, right at the end, when my brother was cumming.

I soon forgot about my sick brother though as I was busy looking for my red jeans, they were awesomely cool and brand new. Except I couldn't find them and then I had the horrible thought that maybe my mom was going to wash them. God! Mom was good at a lot of stuff, but washing clothes wasn't one of them and for the life of me I didn't know why. Every box of Tide she bought had directions on the back! I usually tried to wash my good clothes myself and it was time to rescue my best pair of pants before she dumped like half a gallon of bleach on them.

"Uh ... Ohhh yeah ... Wen ... Fuck yeah, Wendy ... Bitch ... Ohhh!"

That wasn't a sound I associated with doing the laundry and I blinked as I stood in the doorway of our little laundry room, staring at my brother. Mike hadn't gone into the bathroom to jerk off afterall. He'd come down here, into the basement and found my spunky panties from school. I watched as he held them to his face, not just sniffing them or whatever, he was smearing my old cum all over his mouth and cheeks, licking at it and sucking the cotton between his lips. All the while he was stroking his cock, grunting and saying the most disgusting things I'd ever heard in my life.

" ... Fuck your ass ... Slut ... Ugh! Fuck your cock ... You whore ... Wendy ... Ugh!"

It might have been kind of funny, except those were my panties he was licking and that was my name he was saying. It was disgusting and I felt kinda sick to my stomach. It was just a game before, when I didn't have to see it. Knowing what he did behind locked doors and watching him do it were two different things and I guess I kinda lost it.

"You pig!" I screamed and Mike froze, like just stopped completely, turning his head and staring at me while I sorta jumped the ten feet between us and started slapping his face.

Honestly, I don't remember walking or running or whatever, it was like all of a sudden I was just there, knocking my panties out of my brother's soft fingers and hitting his face. That woke him up anyway and he didn't try to fight me back or anything, he just covered himself up. I think he was too shocked and embarrassed to do anything else. Mike just wanted to run away from me and hide.

"Jerk! You asshole ... What are you doing?" I was yelling and then Mom was coming downstairs.

"Wendy? What's wrong?" She was yelling too, like the house was on fire and I turned around, leaving my brother and running up the stairs past her without a word.

I was crying too, but I didn't know why. It just happened once in awhile, crying for no reasons and probably it was too much hormones or something, I don't know. I felt almost violated somehow, even though my brother hadn't touched me. I got over it after awhile, once I'd cooled off some. I knew he liked me too much, that wasn't a surprise, but I just never thought he'd be like that. Boys are so disgusting sometimes and to catch him, well, it sucked because he was my older brother. I was supposed to be able to depend on him cause I was his little sister. Not his little girlfriend!

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.