Mayhem 3: Double Trouble, Triple Teamed - Cover

Mayhem 3: Double Trouble, Triple Teamed

Copyright© 2009 by colt45

Chapter 9

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Mayhem #3: Two of Mayhem's men have women problems. This isn't amazing; most men have women problems of one type or another but it is amazing how many different types of problems there are.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Science Fiction   Humor   Harem   Military  

-Tampa-

"I think she's finally breaking down," Anastasia whispered in my ear and then gently nipped my earlobe.

"You're going to get yourself all worked up and start to cry again," I warned.

"I can't help it," she pulled back slightly with a pout. "I want you. I'm horny."

"You already have me," I grinned and turned my head to give her a quick kiss on the lips. "Besides you're always horny. Have I failed to mention that's one of your character traits I deeply admire and intend to fully acquaint myself with when the time is right?"

"But I want you now!" she whined and rubbed her face in my neck.

"And I want you now, yesterday and all the days before that," I sighed and pulled her over onto my lap. "I want you so bad it hurts but we both made a promise to your sister and we're going to keep it." I lifted her chin so I could look her in the eyes. "I don't want you for a quickie fuck in the afternoon, or a night or two romping and frolicking; I want you two for the rest of my life. I know I'm being a greedy bastard and I wouldn't blame you one bit if you told me to stick it up my ass and walked out to find someone for yourself. I figure that would take you only about two minutes of just walking down any street in this city.

"But this isn't going to work if even one of us isn't comfortable with it," I continued shaking my head, "and Allison isn't comfortable yet."

"It's not fair..." she protested.

"Yes it is," I interrupted placing one finger over her lips. She promptly bit me, of course, but not too hard. No blood anyway. "It is fair and it's the way it has to be. You aren't just two women thinking about the possibility of sharing a bed with one man. Listen to me! Did I just say 'just'? Anyway, you're not just two friends; you're sisters; and not just sisters: you're twins. You've known each other all your lives. You have a bond that's incredibly special but also complicated. You probably know each other better than ninety-nine percent of the couples out there know each other. You know each other's strengths, weaknesses, fears, hopes, petty insecurities and noble aspirations. It's a bond I can't even begin to understand; I'm jealous of it and scared to death of hurting it. Have you ever thought that maybe that's what she's thinking about? Will being with me really bind you two together even more or break you apart even further?"

"Naw. She's just punishing us for fucking each other," Anastasia frowned.

"Maybe a little," I chuckled and brushed a lock of her silky hair out of her face. "But I don't think that's all it is. I believe she's thinking about all of that and to be honest I wish you would also. This is more than just getting laid, my sweet. You should also be thinking how it would affect all of us: the problems it could cause and what to do about solving them. There will be problems you know; there always are. Even in so called 'normal' relationships there are problems. Even if everything works out like I hope it does, it's still not going to be easy."

"I know I'm being a baby about this," she sniffed and I pulled her face down into my neck again and held her tightly. "But I just know everything would be perfect." Her voice was partially muffed by my neck. "But I need you so badly. It doesn't hurt you like it does me."

"Try walking around for two solid months with a continuous hard-on," I chuckled again. "Then we'll talk about how much it hurts me."

"Just once couldn't hurt," she mewled and nibbled on my neck. "Allie would never know."

"We would know and that would be enough," I answered gruffly and smacked her partially exposed bottom. "I promised to never lie to her or you and that would be a lie. Never lie and never hide anything. As much as I want you, I'm not going to do it and neither are you."

"I know," she answered in a weak voice and nodded into my neck. "But I'm not as strong as you are."

"Yes you are," I said pulling her face up with both hands until we were looking at each other again. "You are and you know you are because this is much more important than just five or six orgasms and you know it."

"Five or six," she smiled weakly. "Is that all you got in you, big boy?"

"Well, you are only talking about an afternoon quickie," I grinned.

"Is that slut trying to seduce you again?" came an amused voice from behind us. Anastasia squeaked and tried to jump off my lap but I held her firm and looked over my shoulder to where Allison was standing in the doorway looking at us with her eyebrow cocked up.

"I'm already way past seduced," I replied. "She's just engaged in a little wishful thinking right now. How was the visit? We didn't hear you come in."

"I could see that," she sniffed and walked over to a chair across from us and sat down crossing her legs and giving me quite a show of smooth bare leg in the process. I groaned and she smiled wickedly.

"Hi, Brian," Jeremy called out as he stuck his head in the doorway. "Oh, hi, Aunt Stasi."

"Hey, Jer," I answered twisting my neck to look at him. "How'd everything go?"

"Fine," he nodded. "Mom ... I'm ... going to work ... on my exercises, okay?" Jeremy had been going to see Captain Mayhem's wife, Sumalee, once a week for the past couple of months ostensibly to help him with his newly found diction since she undoubtedly spoke better English that any three of the rest of us combined. In actuality she was helping both Jeremy and Allison to uncover the real reason behind his years of being mute. Sure she could have been arrested for practicing medicine without a license here in the States, if anybody gave a shit. The Public Health Service probably would, but since it took about two years even to get an appointment to see one of their worthless shrinks, I doubt anyone was going to complain. Not from this end, anyway.

"That's a good idea, Jeremy," Allison nodded. "Why don't you go into your room and practice for a while? Brian, Aunt Stasi and I have some private things to discuss. I'll call you when it's time for dinner."

"Okay," he replied and dashed off towards his room.

"So, everything is going well?" I asked.

"Yes, but we can talk about that later." She leaned back in the chair, cocked her head to one side and pursed her lips. "You seem to have a comfortable armful there."

"Yes, I do," I agreed giving Anastasia a gentle squeeze. "If I remember correctly you said no sex; nothing about cuddling or kissing."

"She better not!" Anastasia exclaimed. "She's been just as guilty of that as I've been."

"True," Allison agreed. "It's what cuddling and kissing can lead too that worries me."

"It wasn't leading to anything," I sighed.

"I know, I heard."

"You did?" I said with a start. "How much did you hear?"

"Probably most of it," she admitted. Then she looked at Anastasia with narrowed eyes and shook a finger at her. "You have been a very bad girl."

"No I haven't," Anastasia pouted and then admitted. "He wouldn't let me."

"At least one of you is an adult and not just some horny teenager," Allison harrumphed.

"Do you know what it's like sitting here with this hard cock rubbing on your ass and knowing the only thing between you is a couple scraps of cloth?" Anastasia demanded. "I am so frustrated the doorknobs are starting to get nervous! When are you going to get off your ass and make a decision? Yeah, I know you're pissed off at us but, damn it, what the hell are you afraid of?"

"Gently, my love, gently," I cooed pulling her back against me and ran my fingers through her hair.

"Oh, Brian!" she cried and wrapped her arms around my neck so tightly I wasn't sure I could breathe. "I love you so much and I'm so afraid I — we — are going to lose you, I can't stand it!"

I tugged her hair back until I could again look into her eyes and did my best to reassure her. "Anastasia, baby, I am madly in love with the two most beautiful, wonderful women I have ever met. I'm not going anywhere. You can send me away but you can't lose me." I felt the cushions on the couch move and looked over to see Allison sitting next to us.

"Maybe you should take her back to her bedroom and fuck her brains out," Allison said calmly as if offering advice on how to peel an onion.

"What?" both Anastasia and I shouted at the same time.

"There's a lot we need to talk about and it's obvious we can't talk rationally while this little slut is in heat," she replied with just a hint of a smile. "Take her back; give her those five or six orgasms and then maybe she'll be calm enough that we can talk about these things like rational human beings."

"You made your decision?" Anastasia gasped hopefully. "You want to do this?"

"I want to try this," Allison corrected. "I don't know if this will work or not but I'd hate myself for the rest of my life if I didn't at least give it a try." She paused for a moment before continuing, "Our man here was right, you know: This is not going to be as easy as you think it is. There are a lot of things we need to discuss and a lot of problems that we probably can't even think about now. It's not going to be one big happy fuck-fest, you know."

Anastasia squealed, let go of my neck and dived off my lap to hug her sister. "I know," she blubbered. "But I don't care. I don't care what it takes; I just know it's going to work."

"I think so too," Allison grinned hugging her sister back. "But I've been known to make poor decisions before ... really poor ones."

"Oh, get off it," Anastasia pulled back and gently shook her sister by the shoulders. "You were sixteen years old, for God's sake; get over it. The only similarity between that bastard and Brian is the fact they are both male and Brian is more of a man on his worst day than that prick was on his best. You've known in your heart all along this is what was meant to be."

"Maybe," Allison relented with a smile. "But I still had to punish you for being such a slut and fucking my boyfriend."

"I am not a slut!" Anastasia protested. "Well, maybe I am, but I'm a monogamistic slut."

"A monogamistic slut?" I chuckled. "Isn't that an oxymoron?"

"Watch who you're calling a moron, dickhead," Anastasia giggled and punched me in the chest. "Keep that up and after a month or two I just may cut you off myself."

"Like that's much of a threat," Allison rolled her eyes. "So do you still need lover-boy here to take you back and bang you into submission before we continue our little talk?"

"Want, yes," her sister smiled softly caressing my face. "Need? Not so much. For some reason I think I can wait for a little while now."

"Good," Allison playfully pushed at her. "Then unless you want me in your lap also you'd better move because I've got some catching up to do."

"That's not fair," Anastasia protested with a giggle but moved to sit next to me. "It's not my fault you were being such a prissy bitch."

"Who said 'fair' had anything to do with it?" Allison answered sliding into my now vacant lap and twisting her arms around my neck. Seconds later her lips were on mine and at the very least my part of the conversation was done for a good while.


"She looks so peaceful," Allison whispered looking across my chest at her sleeping sister. "I guess she really did need this."

"We all needed this," I replied with my own whisper.

"I don't mean the sex, you goof," she giggled and pinched my side lightly.

"I didn't either," I said tweaking the nipple of the breast I was holding. She giggled again and placed her hand on top of mine; not to remove it but to stop me from toying with her.

"Is that so? So what do you think she needed? We needed, Mr. Philosopher?" she asked looking up at me with a smile.

"What do I think?" I mused. "I think we needed the sharing the sex could give us; the love maybe it's best to say. It's not just the cock in cunt or the mixing of bodily fluids, it's the feeling you get when you're next to the person, the people you love. Skin to skin, lips to lips, the feeling you can't get any physically closer than you are right then.

"I don't know Anastasia as well as you do, obviously," I continued. "And she knows you better than I do, but I do know that she isn't as confident and self-sufficient as she likes to pretend. I don't think she needed the sex; she needed to feel loved. To be reassured that we weren't going to leave her or push her out. Sex was just the way that love was expressed. A pretty damn nice way, if I might add."

"Pig," Allison chuckled softly and slapped me lightly. "That's pretty insightful coming from a man."

"I am a little bit more than just a life-support system for a cock," I protested.

"Well that's just a waste," she teased. "Maybe if part of you wasn't wasted on emotional insight we could have gotten a bigger cock." As if to make her point her hand gently stroked the object of her discussion which after three hours with the two of them wasn't going to go or do anything. I just chuckled.

"It's just the right size," a murmur corrected her from my other shoulder.

"How can you snore and still be awake at the same time?" Allison demanded.

"I don't snore," Anastasia replied sleepily pressing herself up against me even more tightly than she had been before. "I was purring." She opened one eye and looked at her sister. "If you get him going again, you have to take care of him yourself. I'm already going to have trouble walking in the morning."

"I don't think you have to worry about that," I snorted. "I think I'm pretty much down for the count tonight."

"Good. Then both of you shut up and let me sleep," she mumbled and shut her eyes.

"What a selfish bitch!" Allison giggled. "Five or six quick ones and then she rolls over and wants everyone to let her sleep."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.