Preview

Mayhem 3: Double Trouble, Triple Teamed

by colt45

Copyright© 2009 by colt45

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Fa/Fa, Consensual, Romantic, Science Fiction, Humor, Harem, Military,

Romantic Sex Story: Mayhem #3: Two of Mayhem's men have women problems. This isn't amazing; most men have women problems of one type or another but it is amazing how many different types of problems there are.

To Mayhem readers:

It has come to my attention (actually I was nagged into it) that it would be helpful for those of you who have read the previous Mayhem stories (like I could care about being helpful) to have a mini recap of the major characters we've see so far. Despite my grumbling it was a pretty good idea so here it is. Just so you'll know this list only covers characters we've already met and none that we might be meeting herein. I like a little foreshadowing in my stories but I definitely don't like spoilers so if you're looking for any you won't find them here.

So sit back, relax, have fun and enjoy; that's what it's all about.

-Colt-

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.