From Best Friends to Lovers - Cover

From Best Friends to Lovers

by L-words

Copyright© 2009 by L-words

Romantic Sex Story: Two long-time best friends enjoy each other after one confesses her bisexuality.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Romantic   BiSexual   First   .

"I have never even thought about kissing a girl! Are you kidding? Have you?" Kylie asked her friend.

"I've done a lot more than kiss a girl, Kylie." Jessie said and waited for her best friend's response.

"You're joking! I know you're not serious. There's no way. When?" Kylie was shocked.

"When I was in college. It was a lot of fun, actually. Don't look at me like I'm an alien or something! I'm still the same old me!"

"I just don't understand. Why? I can't imagine you ... I ... I don't know what to think about it. Just give me a minute." Kylie stammered. Jessie didn't reply. She waited for it to sink in. Any minute, Kylie would run away from her, disgusted. "Ok, so you've ... kissed girls. And what else?"

"Everything. I've gone as far as you can with a girl. Three girls, actually."

"THREE? Jessie! I can't believe you! I know you said you were a different person back then, but geez! I didn't expect that! So, what was it like?" Jessie was surprised and confused by Kylie's question.

"Um, sensual. Soft. Sweet. Amazing."

"Really? It wasn't weird?"

"No, not at all. It felt so right. The first time, I remember thinking everything would be different after. But it wasn't. Everything was the same. She was just a person, just like my boyfriends."

"Hmm. I guess I just thought only gay girls did that kind of stuff. You're not gay, obviously..."

"No, I identify myself as bisexual, but not many people know that. You should feel special." Jessie poked Kylie in the arm playfully.

"Hmm."

"What are you thinking?" Jessie asked.

"I was wondering."

"Yes?"

"Would you ever want to kiss me?"

"Well, if YOU wanted to kiss ME, I would in a heartbeat. But I would NEVER approach you first. I respect you SO much, Kylie."

"Well ... I might want to try it. Just to see what it's like. No promises."

"Are you serious?"

"I think so. Yeah. I want to try. I trust you." Kylie moved closer to Jessie on the bed.

"What, now?" It was Jessie's turn to be shocked.

"Mmm hmm."

"Ok. Here goes." Jessie moved her face closer to Kylie's. Kylie's eyes were on Jessie's mouth. Jessie could feel her heart racing. She'd thought about this before, but never thought it would actually happen. Jessie leaned in and pressed her lips lightly to Kylie's. They were so soft! Jessie was very conscious of her movements. She didn't want to freak out her friend. After a minute, she slowly pulled back. If she was lucky, Kylie would want more.

"Well that wasn't as bad as I thought it would be!"

"Glad you think so highly of me, Kylie."

"No, I didn't mean it like that! I meant, just kissing a girl in general."

"Ok."

"So..." Kylie said.

"So, what?"

"So, are you gonna do it again or what?"

"You're not serious?"

"Why wouldn't I be?"

"Because the thought made you want to vomit 5 minutes ago?"

"Ok, well, now it doesn't. I wanna do it again. But not just a peck. I want the real thing this time. Don't hold out on me!"

"You sure?"

"Oh yeah."

"Ok."

Jessie leaned in again to kiss Kylie. Softly at first, then a little harder. She let their lips touch for a minute before sliding her tongue between Kylie's lips. Her tongue met Kylie's for just a second. Then it was back in her own mouth. She repeated that a couple of times before she heard Kylie let out a slight moan. It was all Jessie could do not to slam her down to her bed and rip her clothes off! But, she wanted this to be special for Kylie. She wanted it to be sweet and sensual like her own first time with a woman. So, she kept the pace as slowly as her body could stand. She brushed Kylie's hair out of her face and tucked it behind her ear. She could feel Kylie's body relax slightly. Kylie rested her hand on Jessie's back. Her warmth gave Jessie chills. Kylie's tongue was reciprocating now. Jessie wrapped her arms around Kylie's body. She caressed her back and ribs slowly. Jessie could feel the moisture form between her legs. She had to stop this before she did something they would both regret. She pulled away from Kylie and stood up.

"I'm sorry. I can't do this."

"Why not? Is it me? Am I bad at it or something?" Kylie looked hurt.

"No, Kylie. I wish you were bad at it! You're ... turning me on like crazy! I want to do more, but it's not right. I'm taking advantage of you. You just left your husband. You're completely vulnerable. It's wrong!"

"I'm NOT vulnerable! It was my decision to leave. And my decision to kiss you. It's not what I expected, but I like it. And I want more too. I never thought I'd say this, but I could be a lesbian if it meant having you kiss me like that everyday!"

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.