Building a Better Past - Cover

Building a Better Past

Copyright© 2009 by tendertouch

Chapter 9

The next day after school the girls were a study in contrasts. Jodi was eager, Jenny seemed very, very nervous and Felicia acted, at most, a little curious. After telling them that each lesson would be conducted with all of the others present Jenny relaxed some and I thought Jodi deflated a bit.

I started out by handing them each a sheet of paper on which I’d written a rough progression of limits: holding hands, kissing, French kissing, feeling you up outside your top, feeling you inside your top, removing your top, using his mouth on your breasts, feeling you up outside your skirt, feeling you up inside your skirt, removing your skirt, oral sex, intercourse.

“The rules here are pretty simple. You tell me what your limit will be for this lesson. If I feel you’ve set the limit too far down the list for how far we’ve progressed I’ll reset it for you. On the other hand, if you never want to get beyond holding hands then there won’t be much to the lessons. Not that there’s anything wrong with that. Don’t move your limits beyond what you’re comfortable with and please don’t try to get one of your friends to go further with their lessons than she’s comfortable with.

“I’m thinking that each lesson is pass or fail. You pass if you can convincingly tell me ‘No!’ when I try to go past your limits, you fail otherwise. I don’t think it would be a good idea to move on to more advanced lessons until you’ve passed the one you’re working on.

“Okay?”

Various nods and vocalizations indicated that they were ready, so I said, “Then let’s get started. I won’t for a second claim I’m not nervous, too, but you can’t succeed at what you never start. Who wants to go first?”

To no one’s surprise Jodi was my first volunteer. She didn’t see anything wrong with French kissing on a first date so she drew her limit after that. I just had to try to get her so worked up that she’d let me feel her up. Good work if you can get it! On the other hand, I had to stop feeling her up even if she didn’t want me to so she wasn’t the only one being tested.

Jodi went to the sofa and I took a deep breath, only to have Trish whisper in my ear, “Thank you. I love you.”

Her words calmed me almost instantly so I went to sit beside Jodi and get started.

I looked deep in her blue eyes for a moment then reached my hand up to run it along her hair and down to her neck, repeating the same actions a couple of times before trailing my hand down her arm to take her hand. Holding her hand I leaned forward to softly kiss her cheek then trailed light kisses across to her ear and then down to the side of her throat, all the while lightly tracing designs on the palm of her hand with my fingernail.

Next I used my left hand to tilt her head up a little and continued kissing up her throat and across her right cheek to her eyes. I planted small, slightly wet kisses on each of her eyelids then turned my attention back to her left ear — kissing it, tracing the outside of it with my tongue and nibbling on her earlobe before lightly blowing in her ear, which caused her to shudder a little.

I moved my head slightly so I was still lightly breathing in her ear but I was resting my cheek against hers. Next I brought my right hand back up and ran it through her hair at the nape of her neck, finger combing her long, blond tresses.

While continuing to run my fingers through her hair I trailed little kisses back around toward her mouth and lightly kissed it for the first time. I must have been doing something right because she shivered and leaned into the kiss. I pulled back a bit to keep the kiss light at first and brought my left hand around to brush along one eyebrow, center out, and then lightly across her closed eyelids.

Then, recalling a scene from a book that hadn’t yet been published, I moved my mouth up and gently licked each of her eyelids. It wouldn’t give her second sight but it did get her attention as her eyes snapped open. While looking in her eyes then I kissed the tip of her nose and went back to her lips. My hands had idled a bit but I twined my left hand in her hair where my thumb could rub her earlobe and moved my right back to sliding gently up and down her left arm, stopping to trace little designs on her palm on the down strokes.

I let my kisses start to deepen then, a little more pressure here, nibbling her upper lip between mine there. When I went to lightly trace her lips with my tongue her mouth opened and her tongue eagerly met mine. We dueled with tongues for a moment before I drew hers into my mouth and sucked on it, changing the amount of suction to draw it in and let it out by turns.

That’s when I let my right hand continue up her arm and come down to caress, lift and gently squeeze her breast.

All she did was groan and kiss me harder. Sigh.

I removed my hand and broke the clinch to see her eyes staring back at me glassily, her smile contented.

It took a few seconds of me just sitting there staring at her with a disappointed look on my face before she realized what had happened, but when she did she shook her head a little and with wide eyes said, “Oh my god! I had no idea. None. I wanted nothing more in the world than for you to keep going.”

I reached up to brush her cheek with the backs of my fingers while I said, “I don’t know if there’s anyone else at the school that could do that to you. Part of the reason I can is that I have a strong emotional attachment to you — not like the one I have to Trish but I like you. I like you a whole lot.

“The other guys might, or might not, be able to get you that worked up but some of them will be able to get you going pretty good. That’s why you need to be able to keep part of yourself in reserve — so it can watch out for you.”

That’s when I heard someone clear their throat and remembered there were other people in the room! Trish looked a little flustered but mostly she just looked slightly amused. I didn’t see any sign of jealousy. Thank you, God! Felicia was a bit slack jawed. Jenny looked almost as hot and bothered as Jodi. That didn’t bode well for her being able to stay in control when her turn came!

Looking at the mantel clock I was a bit surprised to see that we’d only been at it for a little over ten minutes. When Jodi followed my gaze she gasped out loud.

“I’d swear we’d been at it for half an hour at least!”

Felicia agreed to go next and chose the same limits. Unfortunately, she was stiff as a board.

“Felicia? If you’re not going to let yourself get into it at all then it’s going to be really easy to stay in control, but why do it at all if you’re not letting yourself have at least some fun?”

“Sorry,” she replied. “I guess I’m just not used to even thinking about making out. I’ve always been overweight and the boys have pretty much ignored me when they weren’t teasing me.”

“Their loss! I think you look just fine. Do you want to try to loosen up a bit and try it again? You don’t have to, but if you do I’m willing.”

“Sure, I’ll try to get into it more this time.”

“Okay, close your eyes and take deep breaths. Try to relax and let yourself enjoy the experience, but still keep something in reserve.”

I started much the same way that I had with Jodi but took a little longer, to let her start to really get into it. It was easy to tell when she did — she started to kiss me back and sort of molded herself to my body. Even then, though, when I slid my hand up to cup her breast she was in much better control than Jodi. She managed to pull back and shake her head, as if to clear it, then gently take my hand from her breast.

“Wow! Stopping was one of the hardest things I’ve ever done,” she said afterward. There was a fire in her eyes and she was almost panting as she tried to regain complete control.

“But you did it! That’s good. You do need to be more forceful, though. Grab my wrist, lean back and look me right in the eye and say, ‘No!’ with as much command as you can muster. Guys are just like any other dumb animal. Tone of voice, eye contact, firmness — those are the keys to controlling animals, and they work just as well on boys.”

All of the girls laughed at that. Felicia then demonstrated by grabbing my wrist, looking me in the eye and, very firmly but not loudly, saying, “No!

More laughter.

“Did you enjoy yourself the second time?”

“Oh, YEAH! It felt wonderful. It really felt like you liked me and wanted to kiss me. I know you’re doing this to help us but it didn’t feel like that at all.”

“Felicia, I do like you and I thoroughly enjoyed kissing you.” I reached over to cup her cheek in my hand and brush it with my thumb then leaned in and gave her a warm, tender kiss. I wanted badly to reassure her that she was a lovely person and desirable in her own right.

Then it was Jenny’s turn. She chose to limit it to regular kissing so my goal was to get her to let me duel tongues with her. Her earlier reaction to my session with Jodi had me worried but she seemed to have learned well. I put a lot into the buildup but she managed to pull back and put me in my place, firmly, when I tried to introduce some tongue!

“I’m glad you had us all watching,” she said afterward. “Watching you with Jodi was really hot! It wasn’t until afterward that I remembered that I was supposed to be trying to not get that hot. I tried really hard when you were with Felicia and I think it worked.”

After all of that I just had to give Trish a huge hug and kiss. There was no reticence in her look, no hint that she wasn’t happy that I was doing this. I was absolutely awed by this lovely young woman and I said as much.

“I know, Jeff,” she said. “I wondered if I’d regret it, but I don’t; not at all. Even now, after just one lesson, I think my friends would be safer if they were to go out on a date. Like I said last night, I know that you’re enjoying yourself but you’re doing it for them, not for you. Thank you.”

That got me hugs and thank yous from the other three as well, then it was time to actually study for school.

We managed to get through all of our school studying before Mrs. Nelson showed up. We were sitting there looking completely composed when she came through the door. When she saw us she stopped, though, then closed her eyes and inhaled. If she hadn’t known what was going to be happening she would have figured it out then!

She just smiled and said, “So, how were the lessons?”

Jodi and her mom had a pretty good relationship so she was able to answer, “Jenny passed today’s test. Felicia did pretty well, too. I just wanted him to keep going. You were right, Mom. I’m not ready to start dating yet.”

Felicia came to her defense, though. “Mrs. Nelson, Jodi went first so we all got to see how she was reacting and I think that helped us a lot when it was our turn. I know that she watched our lessons as well and I think that she probably learned the same things — but someone had to go first.”

“Watched?”

“Yes, Ma’am,” I answered. “Trish and I talked about it last night and decided that these are supposed to be lessons for everyone, not just controlled make out sessions. Not to mention what I said yesterday about my being human, too. Having all of the girls here will help me to stay in control as well.”

The look she gave me then was piercing. “Are you sure you’re only thirteen? Some alien didn’t transplant a 60 year old monk into your body, did they?”

I wished she’d looked like she was kidding! That was too close for comfort. Before I could formulate a response Trish, while casting an unreadable look my way, said,”Mrs. Nelson, I’m pretty sure he really is just thirteen. He’s an exceptional thirteen year old, but even saints were that age once. Maybe he’s just destined for greatness.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.