The Van - Cover

The Van

by Cindy for Sin

Copyright© 2009 by Cindy for Sin

Erotica Sex Story: Amber Wilson and Kim Hudson were friends from the first time they met. As they grew up, they enjoyed many adventures. This is the first in a series of short stories about the two girls and their journey toward adult hood. The stories take place in the seventies'"a time of change. The Vietnam War ended and women began expressing their sexual freedom. Amber and Kim, like so many teenagers of the era, set out to enjoy as many things as they could.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Swinging   Oral Sex   .

Kim Hudson and I met in junior high school and became instant friends. Kim and I shared our dreams and goals each other. One night, when Kim slept over at my house, we began exploring. We taught each other how to kiss the first time. As the weeks and months passed, we became more adventurous.

I'll never forget the first time Kim played with my breasts. We had been in my room comparing our chests. I'd bought a few new bras because my other ones were too small. I teased Kim as I showed her the new garments, telling her that I was now wearing a thirty four B. Kim tried on my bra, telling me it fit her too.

Kim and I stood topless as we looked at my new nudies. Smiling, she reached out and touched me. Kim's thumbs scraped over my nipples, causing me to have feelings that, up until that time, I'd only felt when I played with myself. Before the end of that night, Kim and I ended up in bed topless. We used our hands and mouths on each other's breasts.

When we got out of school at the end of our junior year, Kim and I found jobs at a clothing shop near her house. We worked every day selling clothes to teenagers our age. Most of the time, we had weekends off. Kim and I kept the jobs when we returned to school, working part-time.

During the summer before our senior year of high school, we took our relationship to a higher level. We preformed oral sex on each other. The first time was awkward, but that didn't last long. After one of our sessions, Kim and I talked about what it would be like to have sex with a boy. We both wanted to do it, but we were afraid because we knew it would hurt the first time.

When we were sixteen, I managed to score a few joints from my older brother. Kim and I smoked two joints behind the garage one night before going into the house. We went to my room, and with the help of one of my mom's fat candles, we removed our hymens. It did hurt, but we got over it quickly. After that night, we added the candle to our sexual play.

One night, Kim and I met Parker and Walt at a party. We made out with the two boys and agreed to go out with them again. Walt and I fucked each other on our forth date. Kim and Parker did the same thing a week later.

Kim and I moved on during our senior year. After breaking up with Walt and Parker, we dated other boys. I didn't fuck any of my dates, but I would give a boy head if he was nice to me. Kim did ball another boy, but she told me that she only did it once.

The friendship between Kim and I grew. We did almost everything together. After graduating from high school, we became a little wilder. Kim and I had many adventures—this is one of them.

"Hey there, do you two want a ride?" Greg called from the passenger seat of my brother's van. Kim and I had walked up to the store from her house. We were on our way back when Greg and my brother pulled up.

I looked at my girlfriend and shrugged my shoulders. Kim said, "Sure, where are you guys going?"

"We're headed over to Tom's house for band practice," Greg replied. He jumped out of the van to open the side door.

"Hi, Amber, hi, Kim," Larry said as Kim and I climbed into the van.

"Hi, Larry," I said to my brother.

Greg jumped back into the van and Larry took off. Kim and I sat on the old mattress in the back of the van. Larry bought the used van from a man that used it for work. It didn't have any windows in back. My brother covered the walls and ceiling with brown shag carpet. He added a few small lights, but they weren't on at the time.

"How are you two doing today?" Greg asked as he swiveled in his seat.

"We're okay. Just trying to stay cool," Kim said. It was July and hotter than hell. The daytime temperatures had been close to ninety for the past week.

"We might have a gig next week," Larry said. He looked back and smiled at Kim and me.

"That's cool. Where?" I said.

"A dude we know is throwing a party. He asked if we'd play," my brother replied.

"Are you getting paid?" I said.

"Not money, but we can have all the beer and weed we want," Greg said.

"That's better than nothing," Kim said.

Larry turned into the driveway at Tom's house. Greg opened the side door so Kim and I could get out. We followed Greg and Larry into the house and then down to the basement.

After a saying hi to everyone, Kim and I sat on a couch. Larry picked up his guitar and began tuning it. Tom sat at the drums. Greg played bass and Bill, the forth band member played rhythm guitar. The four boys made noise for a few moments and then began to play a song.

I was sixteen months younger than my twenty year old brother was. Greg, Larry's best friend was the same age as Larry. Kim was eighteen like I was. I knew Kim had a crush on Larry. I thought Greg was cute, but he'd never showed any interest in me.

The four boys played several songs. Kim and I grinned as we watched them play. They stopped to take a break, offering Kim and me cold beers. We accepted the beers, thanking Tom for them.

Bill lit a joint, offering it to me after he took several tokes. I put the joint to my lips, sucked in, and held the smoke as I passed it to Kim. For the next twenty minutes, we drank beer and smoked dope. Greg and Larry sat on the couch next to Kim and me. When he turned her head toward him, Kim kissed Larry. I watched my brother and best friend making out for a few moments. Greg took a toke from another joint. After passing the joint on, he took my chin in his hand. I opened my mouth, sucking in the smoke Greg blew into my mouth. Once he emptied his lungs, Greg kissed me. I didn't resist his kiss, or when he put his arm around me.

"That was nice. What made you kiss me?" I said softly.

Shrugging his shoulders, Greg said, "I don't know. I've wanted to kiss you for a while now."

I smiled at Greg. Putting my hand on the back of his head, I gripped his long hair. I cocked my head and drew his mouth to mine. We kissed for a few minutes before I felt his tongue against my lips. I opened my mouth, accepting his hot tongue. Greg and I took a short break to drink some of our beer. I glanced at Kim, smiling when I noticed Larry had his hand under her halter top.

"Okay, it's time to practice," Tom said.

Larry and Greg got up and began to play again. Kim asked Tom where the bathroom was. We went into the small downstairs half-bath together.

"Your brother is a great kisser," Kim said as she lowered her shorts and sat on the toilet.

"Greg is good too. Did you like it when Larry felt you up?" I said.

"Yeah, he's very gently. Not like that guy I used to date. It was like Parker wanted to pull my tits off when he felt me up," Kim said.

"I don't know why you kept going out with him," I said.

Kim laughed. "For the same reason you went out with that jerk Walt."

I giggled and took my turn on the toilet. Kim and I met Walt and Parker a party. We started going out with them after that. It was fun to hang out with the two boys. They always had good weed and liked sex as much as Kim and me—maybe more.

Kim and I returned to the couch. When the boys finished their practice, we all sat around for a while.

"Do you two want to go to the lake with Greg and me?" Larry asked.

"I guess so. What's going on tonight?" Kim said.

"Not much, just a bunch of people hanging around getting ripped," Greg said.

"What time? I have to take a shower first," I said.

"We're planning to go at nine or so. You and Kim can shower at our place if you want to," Larry said.

Greg and Larry shared a rented upper flat a few miles from our parents' house. He moved out when he turned eighteen. I wanted to move away from home too, but for now I lived with my parents. Kim and I talked about renting an apartment, but we hadn't started looking yet. Both of us worked at a clothing shop so we could afford it if we wanted to move. Kim and I started planning for our inevitable move while we were juniors in high school. We saved as much money as we could. The clothing shop we worked for allowed us to stay in style at discounted prices.

Like Kim, I didn't like living at home. Even though I was eighteen, my parents treated me like a little kid. If they knew I smoked dope and drank, they would be pissed. Kim's parents were every bit as old fashion as mine were.

"Drop us off at Kim's house. She can take me home so we can get ready," I said.

"What's the matter, don't you trust us?" Greg said.

"It's not that at all. I want to get clean clothes," I said.

"Pack a bag, you can crash at our place tonight," Larry said as he looked at Kim.

Larry drove Kim and me to Kim's house. We told the boys that we would get ready and meet them at the flat. The four of us planned to get something to eat before heading to the lake.

"What do you think about crashing at Larry and Greg's place tonight?" Kim said. She sat on her bed next to me.

"I don't care. If we get trashed, I wouldn't want to go home," I said. It was nineteen seventy two and legal for eighteen year olds to drink. Even so, I didn't want to deal with my parents if I decided to get drunk.

"Okay, I'll take a few things to change into. Give me a few minutes to take a quick shower," Kim said.

Kim left me in her room while she showered. I thought about kissing Greg, wondering if I wanted to do more with him. I normally didn't go too far the first time I went out with a boy, but I'd known Greg for years. He and Larry were friends in school. I would see Greg at my house almost everyday. Greg and Larry spent hours practicing the guitar together while Kim and I watched them.

We left Kim's so I could shower and grab a few things. I decided to wear jeans in case it turned cool that night. After gathering a few things, I left a note to let my mom know I may not be home. I told her that I was with Kim.

Kim drove to Larry and Greg's flat. We went up the back steps and knocked on the door. Larry let us in. Kim and I dropped our bags in the living room. We sat on the couch to wait for the boys to finish getting ready.

The stereo blared, playing one of the latest rock songs. Kim and I rocked from side to side, singing along. Greg and Larry came into the living room and told us they were ready to go.

Larry took us to a drive-in restaurant. Kim and I didn't want to eat in the back of the van, so we sat outside at a picnic table. We ate burgers and fries, washing them down with cold soda. Greg and Larry talked about the band. They told us about a couple of the new songs they'd written.

As we ate, I couldn't help noticing how Greg looked at me, or how my brother looked at Kim. The more I thought about Greg, the more I wanted to make out with him. When we left the drive-in, Greg climbed into the back of the van with me. He scooted close, putting his arm around my shoulders. Kim and Larry sat up front. They talked to each other, but I couldn't hear them over the loud music.

Greg leaned closer, turning his head toward me. We began kissing each other while our hands moved over one another's backs. He brushed my breast a few times, but never groped me. As we made out, Greg lowered me down onto the mattress. We squirmed around, pressing our bodies together.

We got to the lake, which was really an abandoned gravel pit, at about nine. Larry found a parking place, stopped the van, and turned off the engine. Kim and Larry moved to the back of the van with Greg and me. Larry lit a joint and began passing it around. Greg took four bottles of beer from a cooler, giving each of us one.

Kim and Larry began kissing. I watched for a moment, but turned my attention to Greg when he kissed my neck. The four of us sprawled out in the back of the van and made out for the next half hour.

Taking a break, Larry sparked another joint. We passed it around, drinking beer between tokes. We finished the joint and got out of the van. A few other kids showed up so we went to talk to them.

By ten thirty, there were about twenty kids there. Someone built a fire and everyone gathered around it. The group passed joints around and most of the kids caught a buzz. I felt ripped! Greg stood next to me with his arm around my waist. We would look at each other, smile, and then kiss. Kim and Larry did the same thing.

Taking my hand, Greg led me to the van. We climbed in back, stretching out on the mattress. He began kissing me softly. Our kissing heated after a few minutes. When Greg tugged at my tee shirt, I didn't stop him. His hand slid up my stomach until he covered one of my braless breasts. I moaned into his mouth to let Greg know I liked what he was doing.

Greg continued to kiss me. He played with my breasts, never squeezing too hard. When he began tugging at my nipples, I moved one hand to his crotch. He moved against my hand as I rubbed his hard cock through his jeans. Greg undid the snap on my jeans. He put his hand down my pants, finding my curly pubic hair with his fingers. We moaned as we squirmed around and played with each other.

When Greg started to pull my jeans down, I stopped him. "Not here, Greg. I don't want a bunch of people watching us." Greg nodded and put his hand back into my jeans. His finger found my wet slit, causing me to moan. "Mmmm, I like that."

"We're leaving," Larry said as he and Kim got into the van. "Some of those assholes are getting out of hand. Before you know it, the fuzz will be here."

Greg and I stopped fooling around. We sat up while Larry drove to his flat. Once inside, we all got cold beers and lit cigarettes. The four of us sat on the couch listening to music, making out, and drinking.

"Damn it's hot in here," Kim said.

"Sorry, we don't have air conditioning. I have a fan in the bedroom," Larry said.

Kim giggled. She stood up, removed her top, and said, "That's better." She sat on Larry's legs, putting her arms around Larry's neck.

Greg chuckled and said, "Aren't you hot too?"

I giggled and took a big swig of beer. I glanced at my brother and Kim. While I wasn't opposed to taking my tee shirt off in front of Greg, I didn't know how I felt about being topless in front of my brother. I guess the pot and beer loosened me up enough not to care. Grinning at Greg, I pulled my tee shirt over my head. Deciding show Kim up, I also removed my jeans. When Larry noticed me, I blushed.

Kim saw that I was down to a pair of bikini panties. She stuck out her tongue, stood up, and shucked her jeans. "I think someone in this room is over dressed," Kim said with a giggle.

"No shit! Come on, boys, catch up," I said.

Larry looked at me, raising his eyebrows. I giggled as I shrugged my shoulders. Greg wasn't paying attention to the subtle exchange between Larry and me. He removed his shirt and jeans. Greg came up behind me. He put his arms around my body, cupping my breasts. I leaned my head back, hooding my eyelids as I waited for Larry to remove his pants. I didn't know why, but I was anxious to see my brother strip. Kim knelt on the floor. She unfastened Larry's jeans, lowered his zipper, and tugged his pants down his legs. I sighed when I saw the bulge in his tight white briefs. Greg kissed my neck, distracting me.

The four of us shared nervous glances. I turned in Greg's arms, stretching up so I could kiss him. He gripped my ass, pulling my stomach against his hard dick.

"Fire up another joint," I said to Greg. I didn't know what was going to happen, but I wanted to be able to blame it on the dope if I wanted to.

We returned to the couch. Greg sparked another joint, passing it to me after hitting it. I took a toke and passed it to Larry. We shared the joint, using a clip when it was too small to hold with our fingers. After snuffing out the roach, Greg and I started making out again.

It didn't take long for me to get so horny that I thought I would burst. I slipped off Greg's legs, took his hand, and led him to his bedroom. We sprawled out on his mattress, picking up where we left off in the living room. I moaned, holding Greg's head as he kissed my breasts. He sucked my nipples, using his teeth to nip at them.

I pulled Greg up so I could kiss his mouth. We stroked each other, working our underwear off in the process. Greg rolled me onto my back. He straddled my body, scooting forward until his cock touched my lips.

"What do you want me to do with this?" I said as I wrapped my hand around his dick.

"Suck it for me," Greg said.

I opened my mouth so Greg could put his cock between my lips. I rubbed my tongue over the head of his dick, looking up at him as I did. Removing his cock from my mouth, I said, "Do you eat pussy?"

"Yeah," Greg said with a smile.

"Good, you have to give to get," I told Greg. I took his cock back into my mouth, gently sucking on the end of it while stroking his shaft with my hand.

Greg put his hands on the mattress above my head. He began moving his hips, fucking my mouth. I used my hand to keep him from shoving his cock down my throat as I sucked him. A few moments later, I felt his cock swell in my mouth. Blocking my throat with my tongue, I waited for Greg's cum. When it came, I let his semen gather in my mouth. He stopped spurting and I removed his cock so I could swallow.

Rolling onto his back next to me, Greg said, "That was great, Amber. You're the first chick that swallowed my jizz."

Propping my head on my hand, I looked down at Greg. "I believe in doing things right."

Greg put a hand behind my head. He stroked my hair, pulled my head down, and gave me a kiss. I have to admit it surprised me when he opened his mouth and shoved his tongue past my lips.

"You're the first guy that kissed me after I gave him a hummer," I said.

"How many guys have you given head to?"

"A few, not that many really," I said. I giggled and kissed him. "You'll be the second boy to fuck me."

"How many guys have eaten your pussy?" Greg said as he ran his hand over my chest.

"I've never had a boy do that for me."

Greg smiled. He pushed me onto my back, moved down, and began kissing my stomach. Greg pushed his tongue into my bellybutton, causing me to squirm. Looking up, Greg said, "I'm glad I'm the first one to eat your pussy."

Moving lower, Greg pulled at my pubic hair with his lips. Extending his tongue, he licked the length of my overheated pussy. My legs opened as if they had a mind of their own. Greg looked up, smiling at me from between my legs. He used his tongue and fingers to give me a fantastic orgasm.

Greg slid up along my body. He pressed his mouth to mine, kissing me. Lifting his head, Greg said, "So, how did you like having your pussy eaten for the first time?"

"I didn't say it was the first time. I said it would be the first time a guy did it to me," I said with a smile.

"No shit! You've done it with another chick?" Greg said. His eyes opened wide and a big grin formed on his face.

"Yeah, I've done it a few times. You're very good at it—for a boy," I said with a giggle.

Greg chuckled. He worked his hips until his cock found the opening to my pussy. I wiggled, helping him sink into my sex. He moved slowly until all of his nice cock filled my pussy.

"Mmmm, now that's something a girl can't do for me," I said.

Smiling down at me, Greg moved his hips. His cock slid in and out of my pussy, making me feel wonderful. The other times I'd balled a boy, he was like a rabbit. Walt would pound into me for about two minutes before blowing his load. Greg moved slow, making it enjoyable for me. What a difference a couple of years in age can make.

Greg hovered above me as we screwed. I pushed up against him when he pushed into me. After a few minutes, he rolled onto his back, taking me with him. For the first time, I was on top. I put my hands on Greg's chest, riding his cock. He held my hips, controlling the speed. I could feel his cock bump against my clit, sending jolts of pleasure through my body. He fondled my breasts, rolling my nipples. I groaned as I felt an orgasm build. A few moments later, I came. Greg held my hips, driving his cock up into me. He let out a groan, pulled me down, and came in my pussy. I flopped forward, resting on his chest.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.