Nymph Dreams - Cover

Nymph Dreams

(c) BoonDock 2010

Seventeen

Fantasy Sex Story: Seventeen - A young boy lives adjacent to an old growth forest. The forest contains ancient trees that are inhabited by wood nymphs who have been dormant for years. He stops to rest in an old grove and leans his back against one of these trees. His proximity rouses the awareness of the nymph who needs fresh semen to awaken fully. She manipulates the tree to caress him after he dozes off. He has a wet dream and cums in his pants. The Nymph gets what she needs to finally emerge from her long slumber...

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   Magic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Furry   Sister   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Hairy   Slow   School  

Denise was deeply disturbed. She had stood inside the house, as requested, and watched the ritual that had just been performed in her back yard. The ritual itself wasn't what had disturbed her, not really, in spite of her initial knee-jerk thoughts about cults and strange religions; what had disturbed her was the fact that the ritual seemed to have reached deep into her to stir her libido. She couldn't remember when last she had been quite so aroused. It was a little confusing though because this wasn't anything like lust. Lust normally, in her experience, had an actual target. This wasn't like that at all; it was just a general sense of arousal. The closest she could come to describing it to herself was that it felt as if she had been a dormant volcano and something had suddenly turned the slag inside her into red-hot molten lava; and there was no-where for the lava to go; no escape. She didn't know what would make the volcano erupt, just that with the right stimulus it would, and spectacularly.

"It looks like they've finished," Sally said suddenly. Denise's attention was brought back with a jerk to the scene in front of her. She willed her body under control, glad that the sweater she was wearing concealed the fact that her nipples were engorged and that there was no other physical evidence to embarrass her. It never occurred to her that her daughter would notice the scent and be able to divine its source and identify the reason.

With a speculative glance at her mother, Sally handed her the keys to her SUV and the two walked out of the door. Denise pushed the button that unlocked the vehicle and watched with interest as the procession passed her and climbed one by one into the SUV. She decided that it was fortunate that the Nymphs were so small as they were able to squash into the available space.

Once everyone was in the car, she clambered into the driver's seat and turned to Roy. "What's the plan Roy?"

"I've got a list of my friends here," Roy said from his place in the front passenger seat, "and I thought we could drive to each of them. Syl'fair says that the nymphs will be able to sense which of them would be best suited. That's why I have selected more than the number we need, so there's some room for choice."

"OK," Denise replied as she started the car, "you just give me directions." She waved at Sally, who was left standing on the sidewalk, as they pulled away, "Who is first?"

Roy gave Denise directions to the first house, which turned out to be no more than half a block away. Once Denise has pulled up to a stop, Roy looked back over his seat at Syl'fair. "This is Mike's house," he told her, "probably my best friend." Syl'fair just nodded and waited for Roy as he got out and opened her door.

Once the door was open, one of the nymphs climbed out and stood for a few seconds with her eyes closed. Roy watched her with some trepidation; if this didn't work, they would be back to the idea of a party which he dreaded. The nymph opened her eyes and gave Roy a reassuring smile before darting off into the garden. Roy smiled in relief and climbed back into the SUV. He checked his list and gave his mother directions to the next house on the list.


As it turned out, the full list wasn't required. There was only one rejection, and that came about because Syl'fair sensed something about the father in the house that made her tell Roy that this friend wasn't acceptable. Other than that slight hiccup, it took only an hour to drop off ten nymphs at various houses.

"Right, that's the last," Roy said as he climbed back into the SUV for the eleventh time, "we can go home now Mom."

Denise looked quizzically at her son then turned her head to indicate the two nymphs sitting next to Syl'fair. Roy blushed, turning red to the tips of his ears, before admitting sheepishly, "They're staying with me."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.