Altargen: Foundation - Cover

Altargen: Foundation

by Dinspiration

Copyright© 2009 by Dinspiration

Science Fiction Sex Story: A couple try out a new gender change technology in an attempt to "fix" their relationship. Unintended effects occur as a result.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Rough   Sadistic   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Transformation   .

Thursday Night

George

George collapsed on the bed next to his girlfriend Lucy. "That was the best yet sweetbuns. Night". He laid down his head, closed his eyes, and smiled as remembered the big game the next day.

"George Hallis Lindern, what do I tell you day after day?"

"Like I care?"

He heard Lucy give an audible sigh. "Sometimes I don't know why I stay with you. You treat me like shit and you don't even care if I cum or not".

"Bitch bitch bitch ... that's all you do. I wish you would shut up sometimes".

"But we need to talk".

He sighed. Once she starts... "Fine ... if it's that important to you, we'll talk. Tomorrow, after the game" That always gets her off my back ... if she wasn't such a good fuck, this wouldn't be worth it. He switched back to thoughts of the game as blackness claimed his senses.

Friday Afternoon

Lucy

"Why do you put up with him Lucy?"

Lucy shook her head. "I don't know Marsha".

"Well it can't be the sex. The last time you mentioned it positively was a few months ago".

Lucy chuckled and continued to pick at her salad. "In, out and done. He didn't used to be like that".

Lucy watched Marsha shake her head. "Right ... the 'it honestly happened' prom night. I don't believe that for a moment".

"Ok, so it wasn't the best I've ever had. But it was a hundred times better than the best of these past months. I'm at wits end. I've worn out three vibes this month alone. I'm running out of ideas".

She looked down at the remains of her salad and sighed. "I see only two options. One, dump him and find someone else. Two, get those needs met with someone else".

Lucy stared at Marsha. "You know that neither of those are options. I love him too much to do either. Some friend you are".

"Well, there is one more option ... but you'll have a hell of a time getting him to agree to it".

Lucy balled her free hand into a fist. "Tell me or I'll be forced to punch you for holding back on me"

"It's called the Altargen experience. Somebody at the college built a machine that can temporarily change your gender. He's opened up it's use to any couple that wants to try it".

"Is it safe?"

"So he says. There's a sign-up sheet outside the room he keeps the machine in ... five twelve I think".

Lucy looked down at her breasts for a moment. This could be my last chance to make things work with George. "I think it's worth a shot".

She watched Marsha shake her head. "Maybe you're okay with it, but how are you going to convince him?"

Lucy smiled and took a sip of water. "Easy ... tell him this is his chance to have breasts he can play with all day and orgasm as much as he wants without needing to recharge. He won't be able to resist that, and it'll be too late when he learns the downsides of his fantasies".

Later that night

George

Time to get the bullshit over with. "What did you want to talk about last night dear?" George watched the pout that had been on Lucy's face since dinner disappear.

"There's something special I'd like us to try as a couple".

Something special? This can't be good. "What is it?"

George took in a deep breath and prepared himself for the worst. "It's this technology called Altargen. Basically, it allows someone to temporarily take on the body of the opposite gender. Think about it: you'll have breasts you can play with anytime you want. Even better, you can orgasm all you want without needing to have any tissues on hand for clean up. Did I mention you won't be restricted to one every hour?"

He pinched himself. There was no way something this good could exist. She's got to be lying. "That sounds awfully unbelievable dear. Don't take me for a fool".

"Marsha warned me that you might not believe me. I've made an appointment to meet with the person running it tomorrow if you'd like to join me".

George turned back towards his paper for a moment. It's worth a shot I suppose. If she's lying, I can always just dump her and find someone else. "That sounds just fine dear. We should probably get some sleep so we're fresh for our appointment". He folded up the paper, placed it on the end table and turned off the light.

The Next Morning

Lucy

Lucy looked at her watch and back at the crowd. "He fell for it Marsha. He has work until four, but we're going to meet with Mark at five. I can't wait ... in two hours I can finally start fixing my relationship". She reached into her purse and pulled out her headset, plugging it into her phone.

"Are you sure he'll go through with it? Besides, from your voice it sounds like your more interested in revenge than problem solving" Marsha's voice blared through the headset.

"The revenge is just a perk ... honest. You know that if I was only out for revenge I could get it so much more easily".

"Ah, right ... his hot, bi brother. I forgot about Micael".

She heard the phone ring. "Speak of the devil. I'll talk to you later". She quickly switched the call. "So what is he up to this time?"

"He got off work early and is on his way to the college for some reason. This wouldn't happen to be one of your schemes, would it?"

"Guilty as charged. In that case, I should make sure I beat him there. Thanks for the warning Mic". She grabbed her bag and stood up, turning towards the college in the distance. "I suppose you want to know what the deal is this time?"

She grinned as Micael laughed on the other end. "That is my normal fee. Time to pay up".

"Of course. I tricked him into doing something he'd ordinarily never do: agree to swap genders for a little while. Of course, he thinks we're going to just meet with the person who can do the swap ... he doesn't realize our appointment is for the actual treatment itself".

She looked up, noting her distance to the college. "Ah ... very sneaky of you. I hope you don't think this is going to change anything about your relationship. Not even a week in a woman's shoes would be enough to change him".

She frowned for a moment as she walked through the main gates of the college. "It's worth a shot. Besides, this way I get to feel what it's like to be the man for once. Anyway, I'm almost there, and Mark made very clear that cell phones can disrupt the machine, so I gotta go. Thanks again for the heads-up".

"My pleasure. Enjoy yourself".

She smiled and opened the door to the main building. "Of course". She ended the call and quietly shut off her phone. She quickly made her way up to the fifth floor and stopped in front of the open door to room twelve.

"You're early Lucy. I wasn't expecting you for another two hours".

"I hope it's not a problem Mark, but George got off of work early and is going to meet me here instead of where we were originally going to".

She looked at Mark. For a geek, he's not bad looking. "Of course not. I'm not expecting anyone else for the rest of the day, so this works. Besides, this is not the first time a couple decided to show up early. Please come in and sit down".

She smiled. "Are there any things I should be careful of besides what you told me yesterday?"

"Not really. You did warn him that getting pregnant may cause the change to become permanent, right?"

She smiled again. "Yes. One question though: are we still going to be attracted to each other after the change?" She looked up and saw George approach the doorway.

"I take it that's George? Perfect timing then — come right in and I'll only need to answer that question once". She watched George nervously enter and sit down in the chair next to her. "Attraction to your partner is not a problem. The machine temporarily adds attraction to your old gender. This doesn't actually change anything for people who are bi, gay or lesbian. However, straight people will effectively become bi-sexual while they're transformed".

Lucy watched the concern on George's face start to disappear. "Good. How soon can we get started?"

Mark pointed toward the machine. "As soon as you're both ready. George, I'm assuming Lucy explained the warnings to you already".

Lucy smiled at the nervousness on George's face. "Uhm ... right. She told me them this morning. How long will the transformation last for?"

Lucy watched Mark walk over to a computer attached to the machine. "Right, she wasn't sure how long you could both agree on. Normally I set it for an hour to make sure both partners wish to continue, then extend it out for as long as the couple wants. A full day seems to be a fairly popular time frame".

Lucy stepped onto the platform of the machine. "A day works for me. How about you sweetie?" She watched George gulp.

"A day is fine".

George

George watched as Mark punched in a few commands. "I'll start with Lucy for now. Are you ready?" He watched Lucy nod her head. Suddenly a blindingly bright light filled the room for a few seconds. When George was able to see again, Lucy was standing on the platform of the machine, now in the body of a slightly overweight male, her overly tight clothes revealing a small belly.

"If you're ready George just stand on the platform. As you see, the machine changes you based on your genes and general features, so you'll probably end up with large breasts and a slight stomach". George walked over to the platform and nervously stepped onto it as Mark punched in a new set of commands. "Here we go". He felt his body get torn apart for a second then get rapidly put back together as the bright light surrounded him. It faded a moment later as his underwear and jeans fell off.

He turned towards Mark and pulled them up again. "Is this normal?"

Mark smiled and pointed to a closet in the back of the room. "Yes. There are some clothing you borrow in that closet. Lucy can help you select a bra, and there's a full size mirror so you can see what you look like now".

George made his way over to the closet slowly, getting used to his changed gravity while holding up his pants. These breasts weigh a ton ... I can hardly walk. He scowled as Lucy began to laugh lightly.

"Having trouble dear? Those aren't the paradise you thought they'd be, are they?"

He sighed loudly and looked at Lucy. "Yeah ... Help me". He paused for a few seconds, finally adding "please".

He could only categorize the smile that crossed Lucy's face as slightly evil. "Since you asked so nicely, of course" she added, a slight hint of venom on the words. He watched her step forward and cup his breasts forcefully. "Thirty-four triple D. I'm kind of jealous". He watched Lucy quickly disappear and reappear with a bra, panties, skirt and blouse. "I'll put the bra on for you, but you put on the rest". George watched Lucy quickly slip on the bra then step away. George rapidly got the remaining clothing on then looked at the flat sandals Lucy laid in front of him.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.