Predatory Mothers - Cover

Predatory Mothers

Copyright© 2009 by IronBuddah

Chapter 9: A Sign on the Door

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: A Sign on the Door - Ariel is a slim, stacked, horny sluty mother. When she realizes her son Joseph has the biggest cock she's ever seen, she sets out to seduce him. Joseph turns to the school counsellor for help, However, she turns out to be every bit as slim, stacked, and horny as his mother. Will the counsellor help Joseph resist his mother, or just make his forbidden desires that much stronger?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Size   Teacher/Student   Big Breasts  

Ariel frowned at the pile of tops on her bed. She had not been happy to receive a call from Joseph's school informing her that the school counselor wanted to meet with her this afternoon. There was no telling what kind of trouble she might be in, depending on how much of a filter Joseph applied when speaking with the counselor. Looking in the mirror, she decided that the current top she had on wasn't suitable either. Even if she did put a bra on under it, she would have to be constantly adjusting the deep v neck to keep it from sliding down obscenely.

Much as she liked the way it looked, she knew that it would soon be joining the pile. Ariel couldn't help but bounce around a bit until her big boobs worked their way free from the slinky top. She felt her pussy juice start to flow. She always felt sexy as hell when her tits bounced out of a top. Sighing, she peeled that top off and threw it into the pile. Putting her bra on, she switched to sweaters. The first one was way too tight. She'd have teen boys walking into walls the way this sweater stretched across her tits. She switched to a baggy fuzzy sweater, which actually made her chest look even larger. However, it didn't fit as tightly. She concluded that this top, of anything she owned, was the least likely to be objectionable to a school official. Sighing, Ariel picked up her keys and headed downstairs to leave for Joseph's school.

Joseph wolfed down his lunch and headed into the hall. He was hoping to dump a load of cum into Dana before afternoon classes started. After cuddling in bed with his mother, there hadn't been time before school. He really hoped she would excuse him from one of his afternoon classes too. Despite how sore his cock was from over fucking both the older women in his life, all Joseph could think about was how he could do it more often.

Joseph's felt his hope go into a free fall when he saw that there was a 1:00 PM appointment on the sign-up sheet outside Ms. Laymon's office door. His blood nearly froze in his veins as he realized whose name was in that slot. "What the fuck? Ariel Hughes, one o'clock today!" Joseph imagined his mother rounding the corner and bumping into him with her voluptuous body. He could easily end up whipping his cock out and fucking his mother right there in the hallway. Then everyone would know his shameful secret. He fled down the hallway.

"Hey, no running in the hall!" a teacher behind Joseph called out. Joseph paid him no mind as he dashed into the bathroom.

There were several guys in the bathroom, which was probably inevitable during a lunch period. Joseph kept running until he entered an empty stall and slammed the door behind him.

"Who was that?" One of the teen boys asked.

Another answered, "I think it was Hughes."

"Damn Hughes! What's the rush?" Another boy called out.

Joseph didn't answer them. His big cock was rock hard, and he was afraid it would be seen through gaps in the stall. He trapped it between his thighs. He was so horny from thinking about both Dana and his mother, that he couldn't keep himself from stimulating himself by squeezing his thighs tight around his engorged cock over and over. It only took a minute before he ejaculated. He groaned, and his cum dripped off his legs into the toilet.

"Dude, don't hurt yourself!"

"Let's get out of here before he starts stinking the place up."

Having temporarily cleared the bathroom; Joseph fisted his shaft and began pumping it viciously to make himself cum a second time so he could get soft enough to go back out into the hall without an embarrassing boner in his pants.

Dana tried to smile pleasantly as she greeted Joseph's mother. "I'm glad you could meet me on such short notice Ms. Hughes." On the inside however, Dana was troubled. She wasn't used to having any competition in the looks department, especially from a woman her own age. Joseph had described his mother as young looking, but she could easily pass as his sister instead of his mother. She really wouldn't look out of place in one of the senior classrooms. Looking at how Ariel's long blond hair fell to her waist, Dana considered letting her own hair grow out. Dana also wasn't used to having any competition in the size of her bust either, but Joseph's mother seemed to have a pair of melons under her sweater that rivaled her own.

While Dana was sizing up Ariel, Ariel was sizing up the counselor. She noted Dana's young looking face, and worried that she was fresh out of college and would insist on doing everything by the book. That could be trouble for her depending on what Joseph had told the counselor. "It was no trouble, really." Ariel lied. "If Joseph is having difficulties, of course I would like to help with them as quickly as possible." Looking at the counselor's suit coat, and the width of her hips, Ariel concluded that the young woman was on the stocky side. Ariel smiled at the thought of the prim looking woman growing fat by the time she was in her thirties.

"Please sit down Ms. Hughes." Dana stated pointing to the couch in her office. Dana wondered if Ariel would have taken a seat on the couch so quickly if she had known how many times she had fucked and sucked Joseph on that very couch. Dana started her questioning. "I'm not sure how to put this delicately Ms. Hughes. Joseph is telling me that you dress rather immodestly around the house."

"So that's what Joseph told you, that I dress immodestly?" Ariel said cautiously. "I don't want to seem vain, but there is a limit to what I can do to conceal my body. Are you sure this isn't just a teenage boy who hasn't gotten used to being the only male in the house with his mother after his parents have divorced?" Ariel tried to look innocent in hopes that explanation would suffice. At least her son seemed to have had enough sense not to say anything about how she had been trying to seduce him with varying degrees of success over the last week.

"I see. I hate to have to bring this up, since you seem to be dressed appropriately, within the limits of your figure. However, Joseph tells me that you rarely wear a bra around the house. For example, he tells me that it is quite common for you to wear a men's t-shirt without a bra around the house. Is this true?"

Ariel frowned. "Well, as you can see, I am quite slim and rather stacked. My bras need to be custom made, and they are decidedly expensive. I try to make them last as long as possible by not wearing them at home when I am able to go braless. Surely this is a logical and reasonable thing for me to do."

"Well, I can appreciate your desire for thrift. But I must ask you, if going braless bothers your son, wouldn't you say that you are actually unable to go braless when he is at home?"

Changing the subject, Ariel asked a question of her own. "If I may, could I bring up a concern I have about my son?"

"Of course." Dana answered. "We are here to help him after all." Dana considered her answer ironic, as the real reason she had called Ariel to ask for a meeting was to confirm her suspicion that the blond slut had successfully managed to seduce her son. She actually gave Ariel credit for dressing in a way that wasn't completely trashy. She had half expected Joseph's mother to show up at school in a tube top or something with a plunging neckline.

"My son seems to masturbate a great deal. As soon as he returns home from school he runs up the stairs and locks his door. A minute or two later, you can hear his headboard thumping as he pleasures himself."

"Oh dear!" Dana said with mock concern. She could see Ariel's face start to flush and her pupils begin to dilate as she spoke of her son's masturbation. Dana could feel herself reacting the same way to thoughts of Joseph's cock, but she doubted the other woman would notice such things. "Have you tried talking with your son about this behavior?"

"Many times." Ariel answered; relieved she wasn't answering questions about herself. She was also glad to be able to answer without needing to make something up. "Both sternly and gently. However, my son still spends hours a day playing with himself."

"Hours a day? Are you sure?"

"Yes, he's not quiet about it."

"Interesting. That would be unusual behavior for the average teenage male, but it might be normal for one with a very high sex drive."

"I don't think I would call it normal." Ariel disagreed. "One time I asked him if there were any girls at school who might be able to help him out. I know it's probably wrong for me to encourage my son to become sexually active, but he didn't seem interested in girls his own age." Ariel didn't add that Joseph had finally confessed to lusting after her own body when she asked her son that question.

"Well, it sounds like you would agree that your son does appear to have a fantastic sex drive." Dana stated.

"I don't know if I'd call it fantastic, but he does seem to be horny much of the time."

"What about you Ms. Hughes? Are you horny much of the time? Have you been sexually frustrated since your recent divorce?"

Ariel was clearly flustered. Finally she said, "I don't see how those questions will help Joseph."

"Perhaps you're right. Would you mind if I tried an experiment instead." Dana had recovered from the initial jealousy she felt over the way Ariel looked. Joseph might have resisted getting his hands on those big ripe tits, or kissing those pouty lips, or running his hands through that long blond hair. Dana didn't think she would put up much of a fight if Ariel had been trying to seduce her. However, in the experiment Dana had in mind, she would be the one seducing Ariel.

Ariel answered hesitantly. "What kind of experiment?"

"Don't worry, you really don't have to do anything except sit on my couch and answer a few simple questions." Dana knelt on the floor in front of Ariel and started rubbing the other woman's knee. "Does that feel pleasant?"

"It's not unpleasant." Ariel replied, still unsure of the counselor's actions.

Rubbing her hand back and forth between Ariel's knee and mid thigh, Dana asked, "How about this?"

"What are you doing?"

"Relax, it's just a little technique I use on the high school girls I counsel from time to time." Ariel spread her knees a bit, and Dana started rubbing both of the blonde's denim covered legs.

"Ugh! I don't think this is appropriate." Despite her protests, Ariel opened her legs wider. Her faced was flushed red, and her breathing rapid.

"Don't worry; this is strictly in the interest of science." Dana's hands now nearly reached the crotch of Ariel's jeans on the upstroke. Ariel scooted her butt on the couch, practically offering to let the brunette rub her pussy through her pants.

Dana did just that, smiling as she made Joseph's mother moan. "You do seem to have quite a high sex drive yourself Ms. Hughes. Do you think there might be a genetic component to your son's seemingly compulsive need to masturbate?"

"Maybe!" Ariel squealed.

"Would you mind if I took off my jacket?" Ariel's reaction when she realized that the conservative looking suit coat concealed an hourglass figure instead of a stocky one was a bit different from her son's.

It only took a moment for Ariel to put two and two together. This was Joseph's mystery woman; someone he could fuck without her becoming his girlfriend. "You bitch! You're the one who's been fucking my son and wearing him out so much that he barely has time for me!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.