Predatory Mothers - Cover

Predatory Mothers

Copyright© 2009 by IronBuddah

Chapter 5: Out the Back Door

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Out the Back Door - Ariel is a slim, stacked, horny sluty mother. When she realizes her son Joseph has the biggest cock she's ever seen, she sets out to seduce him. Joseph turns to the school counsellor for help, However, she turns out to be every bit as slim, stacked, and horny as his mother. Will the counsellor help Joseph resist his mother, or just make his forbidden desires that much stronger?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Size   Teacher/Student   Big Breasts  

Ariel woke up at 7:30. Her pussy was sore from the dildos and vibrators she had been pounding into it all night long, but she still craved more. Specifically, she wanted her son's big hard cock inside her once more. She couldn't ever remember being more frustrated. She wanted to go wake him up, but the direct approach seemed to be backfiring for her. Her body was so stunning; she had never needed to tease a guy into approaching her. Subtle seduction was unfamiliar territory for her.

"That guy at Home Depot almost had his eyes pop out of their sockets when he saw me in that old tank top. Maybe that would work on my horribly moral son. Why can't he just accept the fact that I'm hot and horny for him instead of worrying about all this incest nonsense? Still, he'll be sleeping in since it is Saturday, so I've got time to watch another porn DVD and get some quality vibrator time before I need to get ready to spring my tank top trap!"

Joseph woke up with one of the most intense hard-ons he could remember in a while. "Damn! You'd think I hadn't banged Dana several times yesterday and then jacked off repeatedly on top of that the way this thing is sticking up this morning. Fuck, I better try to get to school early and see if I can get an extra round or two in with my sexy counselor. It's awfully bright; I wonder why my alarm hasn't gone off? Fuck, it's 10:30! Ah crap, it's Saturday! This is a fucking disaster! I'm going to have to get out of here before I do something stupid with this raging boner!"

Joseph heard the vacuum cleaner running, and he quietly dislodged the chair from under the door knob and peeked out into the hall. He tip toed to the top of the stairs when he saw his mother from behind. She looked to be wearing some kind of undersized shirt knotted in the back. However, her blond hair was so long and thick it was kind of hard to tell exactly what was going on with her shirt from behind. Her hair wasn't long enough to conceal her tiny little waist though.

Her ass was giggling underneath a pair of men's shorts drawn in tight around and low over her flaring hips. "Fuck, I want some of that!" Joseph whispered to himself. "What the fuck is wrong with me? That's my mother, but my cock is tingling I want her so bad. Ugh, I think I know what the problem is. I've gotten used to fucking Dana at least twice by this point of the morning. I never thought there would be a down side to having sex with my stacked guidance counselor."

Joseph turned his head, but he couldn't keep his eyes of his mother's body. The thought, "I don't really want to fuck my mother," ran through Joseph's mind as he attempted to rationalize his incestuous thoughts. "It's just I need sex so bad, my cock can't help but react. I'll just slip past her while she's vacuuming and get out of the house to clear my head."

Joseph's plan might have had some small chance of success if his mother had really been vacuuming to clean. However, it was just a ruse to surprise her son with the way she looked wearing his old gym uniform. She had opened up one of her makeup compacts, and had it sitting on the end table so she could watch the mirror to see what her son was trying.

Seeing her son in the mirror, Ariel suddenly turned, and shoved the vacuum cleaner in the direction of Joseph's feet. He jumped back and cowered against the wall. He was paralyzed with fear, but couldn't keep his eyes off his mother's body. Her midriff was bare, and her big tits were hanging out under the knotted up tank top. "What's wrong with you?" Ariel asked. "You'd think I'd come after you with a chainsaw the way you reacted."

Joseph's brain couldn't process his mother's question. Instead he asked a question of his own. "What are you wearing?"

"This old thing? It was all I could find to wear when you locked us out of both our bedrooms. I think it's your old gym uniform. The guy at Home Depot was very helpful when he saw how I was dressed."

"You slut! How could you wear that in public?" Joseph licked his lips. "It's obscene! Your jugs are hanging out."

"I'm lucky I hadn't thrown it away. If I hadn't found it I would have needed to go out in a towel. Besides, if you think it looks obscene like this, you should see how it looks when it's not knotted in back." Reaching behind her, Ariel undid the knot in the tank top, and almost immediately it fell down to partially reveal her nipples. Ariel inhaled deeply, causing them to peak out from the straps of the tank top before sliding back under the straps as she exhaled.

"You're right Mommy! That is worse. Come here and I'll try to arrange it properly." As Ariel moved closer to her son, one of her boobs popped free. Joseph groaned, but he didn't flee as he had been wont to do in the past. Every time he got his mother concealed modestly, Ariel would move slightly causing anything from a minor nipple slip, to a full boob slip.

With each adjustment he made, Joseph's fingers were making more and more contact with his mother's tits. After causing both of Ariel's boobs to pop free at the same time by pulling too hard on the tank top, Joseph groaned and started feeling his mother up. He just couldn't help himself, and the urgent need for sex he woke up with just got stronger and stronger each time he squeezed one of Ariel's big jugs.

Although he had been very quiet as he worked on arranging his old gym uniform to look modest on his mother's very female body, Joseph gasped in pleasure when Ariel grabbed his cock through his shorts. She wasn't rubbing it or playing with it. Instead she got a good grip on his johnson and simply held on. It wasn't what Joseph expected, but he shuddered with pleasure as his already hard cock released a large glob of pre-cum. The confused teen asked, "Mommy, what are you doing to me?"

"You've run away from me too many times, but you can't go anywhere until I let you go now."

"Ugh!" Joseph grunted. "I can't run away now, even though I know I should. I'm too horny and spellbound by your tits. It feels so good to squeeze them in my hands."

Unimpressed, Ariel squeezed her son's cock tighter while saying, "I'm not taking any chances."

"Here, I'll prove it by feeling you up under your shirt!" Joseph did just that, sliding his hands under the worn out fabric of his old gym uniform and fondling his mother's bare breasts. "I can't let myself do anything more than feel you up though." No sooner had these words come out of his mouth though, that Joseph leaned into his mother's chest and began licking and sucking on her her large hard nipples.

Suckling at his mother's large breasts was making Joseph's head swim. He hardly knew what he liked better, licking, squeezing, or sucking on his mother's tits. He was doing all three uncontrollably. He tried to clear his head by coming up for air. When he did so, he blurted out. "Mommy, let me fuck your tits!" Joseph immediately covered his hands with his mouth, and saw his mother beginning to kneel in front of him.

On her knees, Ariel said, "That can be arranged. It's about time you admitted you like playing with Mommy." Still keeping a firm grip on her son's cock, she started to extract the large tool from his shorts. She could have just yanked her son's pants down, but she was determined not to allow her son to escape her no matter how horny or impatient she felt inside.

Joseph gasped in pleasure as his mother's hand reached inside his shorts gripping his rod without any clothing in the way. Trying to get out of the predicament he found himself in, Joseph tried bargaining with his wanton mother. "I didn't mean it Mommy. Please don't put my dick in your delicious cleavage; let me go back to suckling on your tits. Or let me use one of your toys on you. Don't you keep saying how you need to cum? Let me make you cum with a toy. You don't need to play with my cock!"

"Yes I do!' Ariel growled. She tucked her boy's thick prick under the old tank top, letting it rest between her ample breasts. Joseph groaned, and a large glob of pre-cum oozed from his shaft to lubricate the insides of Ariel's jugs. "Let me help with that." Ariel stuck out her tongue and drooled onto her son's cock.

"Oh! That feels so good Mommy!" Joseph squeezed his mother's tits tight around his cock and began thrusting. Ariel was making loud noises of pleasure as her son's cock rubbed back and forth between the valley of her tits. "Oh, you little slut! You can come from me fucking your tits? Do you need me to pinch your nipples like this to get off?"

Ariel's body was so primed for human contact, that she did cum when her son played with her nipples as he tit fucked her. However, the feeling of control she had over her son was important to her orgasm as any physical stimulation. "Oh baby! You're being such a good boy to Mommy today. Why were you so bad during the week?"

"No Mommy!" Joseph protested. "You've got it all backward. I was being good during the week, and I'm being bad now. This is still incest!" Despite his protests, Joseph screwed his cock between his mother's jugs with more urgency. He was thrusting harder and working his cock closer to his mother's mouth. Suddenly he shouted, "Lick the head of my cock Mommy!"

Ariel tilted her head down, but rolled her eyes up to keep her gaze locked on her son. As requested, Ariel stuck her tongue out again, flicking it over the head of Joseph's cock at the end of his thrusts. "No Mommy! Don't listen to me. I don't know what I'm saying. Fuck! That feels too good. Stop it Mommy, before you make me cum. I swear I won't stop fucking your tits!" Joseph's voice was quavering, and it was obvious to his experienced mother that her son was close to blowing his wad even without his verbal warning. Wanting to delay her son's cum explosion by a few seconds, she lifted her head to lock eyes with her son. "Mommy, your face is so pretty." Joseph sighed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.