Predatory Mothers - Cover

Predatory Mothers

Copyright© 2009 by IronBuddah

Chapter 4: Keys for the Door

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Keys for the Door - Ariel is a slim, stacked, horny sluty mother. When she realizes her son Joseph has the biggest cock she's ever seen, she sets out to seduce him. Joseph turns to the school counsellor for help, However, she turns out to be every bit as slim, stacked, and horny as his mother. Will the counsellor help Joseph resist his mother, or just make his forbidden desires that much stronger?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Size   Teacher/Student   Big Breasts  

Ariel looked at her watch. She was cursing her uncontrollable horniness. She had showered, but fingered herself into so many orgasms afterwards that she had needed to take a second one. She really wanted to get replacement keys before Joseph returned home from school, and was going to be cutting it close now.

Cinching the drawstring of her son's old gym shorts around the narrowest part of her waist, she regarded herself in the mirror. She decided to loose the shorts a bit so they rode a bit lower on her hips and fully exposed her navel. She decided that she liked this look, and would have to bare her midriff more often, especially for her son.

Sighing, she turned her attention to the stretched out tank top. It was, at best, a disaster that should have long ago pitched in the trash. The scratchy material was causing her nipples to harden and swell making it more difficult to cover her decently. Even now, one perky nipple was fully exposed. She tugged and rearranged and was able to finally get everything covered, well mostly covered. With her nipples all swollen and excited, crescents of pink flesh were visible on either side of the straps. Even if that could be called decent, the slightest movement was enough to cause one or both nipples to pop free. More energetic movements were enough to produce full boob slips.

Abandoning that idea as unworkable, Ariel pulled the shirt up and then tied a knot at her back. That was better, but the shirt was still sliding around too much as she moved. Really stretching the shirt out and pulling it tight when knotting it behind her finally seemed to do the trick. She had about two inches of under-cleavage showing, and her hard nipples were clearly outlined under the worn out cloth. However, she was at least fairly certain that she met the legal demands for proper clothing when going out in public. After heading down to the kitchen, Ariel put on her high heels, grabbed a spare set of car keys, and headed out the door.

"Excuse me sir, can you help me?" Ariel asked a middle aged, somewhat pot-bellied man who was stocking boxes in the hardware section.

Catching sight of Ariel in her barely decent clothing caused the man to cry out "Holy shit!" and drop a five pound box of nails to the ground. The box split making a mess in the floor. Leering at Ariel all the while, he bent down to try to put the spilled nails back in the box. However, he was so distracted that he was just picking up handfuls of nails and dropping them back onto the floor.

"I said, can you help me?" Ariel asked again. Normally, she would have thought the man's stunned reaction to her body was cute, but she was in too much of a hurry today.

"Uh ... What?" The man mumbled while still absentmindedly scattering nails around in a vain effort to clean up his mess. "Oh, help. Of course that's what we're here for."

"I need replacement keys for interior doors. You know, the kind that aren't really keys, they just need to be long enough to reach the mechanism and flat enough to turn it. Skinny screwdrivers would work too. Am I in the right place?"

"Um, yeah, pretty much." The awestruck employee drooled. "They're one aisle over." The man looked glum at the prospect of not having the beautiful customer to stare at any longer. Suddenly, his face brightened. Taking Ariel's hand, he added. "Here, I'll show you."

Walking Ariel to the next aisle, he pointed out the keys she needed. "The keys are here, but if it's screwdrivers you want, they're down at the end of this aisle."

"No, these keys will do fine. I was wondering if you could do me a favor though. See, the reason I need the keys is that my son locked my purse in my bedroom." Lifting the poor employee's hand to her lips, she kissed the back of his hand. "I can't pay for the keys until I get my purse, and I can't get to my purse without the keys. I was wondering if you could do me a huge favor and buy a few of these keys for me so I could get back into my room. I really shouldn't have even driven over here since I don't have my ID on me."

Leaning back to blatantly check out Ariel's ass before answering, the man groaned, "I'm sorry miss, there is a strict policy against any of the workers buying goods for the customers."

"Oh I see." Ariel said frowning. The man wasn't much to look at, but Ariel was still very horny. His lewd stare was starting to make her blood hot. "Well, in that case, could you show me to the restrooms?"

Still holding her hand, the man guided Ariel to the back of the store. "Here they are pretty lady. Wait! That's the men's restroom!"

"I know!" Ariel growled, dragging the man behind her.

Helpless to stop her, the worker protested. "You can't be in here! I'll get fired if we're caught!"

Shoving the confused man into a stall, Ariel purred, "I'm worth it." The man's eyes went wide as he stumbled backwards, half falling and ending up sitting on the toilet seat. Ariel quickly undid the man's belt and fly, pulling his hard cock out of his boxers. Having become used to her son's generous endowment, she frowned briefly upon seeing the man's average sized cock. "Oh well, any port in a storm." she commented while undoing the drawstring at her waist and allowing the old gym shorts to fall to the floor.

"Your ass looked so good I was sure you had a thong on. I never dreamed you were going commando. I've died and gone to heaven!" The man exclaimed while staring into Ariel's bush and pussy.

Stepping out of the discarded shorts, Ariel corrected him. "Not yet, you haven't." She informed the man as she mounted him.

Opening the door to the counselor's office after school. Joseph was treated to the site of Dana's bubble butt as she was leaning over looking at some papers on her desk. "Hot damn!" The horny teen admired.

"Lock the door behind you Joseph."

"Yes ma'am!"

Without turning around to face him, Dana asked. "Was our morning session helpful in controlling your extreme horniness for your mother?"

"Yes and no." Joseph answered excitedly. "I wasn't thinking about my mother, but I got so excited thinking about you that I don't remember a single word one of my teachers said today in class."

"Oh dear!" The unscrupulous counselor said with mock concern. "Earlier today, you expressed an interest in bending me over my desk. It sounds like I would be terribly remiss if I let you leave my office before you satisfied that desire. Otherwise you might be tempted to bend your mother over once you reach home."

Bouncing up and down in the lap of the Home Depot worker, Ariel cried out. "Yes! It's been so long since I've felt a cock in my pussy. Oh! It's feels so good to be fucking again."

"Damn lady! You could have any man you wanted just by snapping your fingers. How long a dry spell could you possibly have had?"

"Oh, it's awful, it's been at least sixteen or seventeen hours now!"

"Damn! You're some kind of nympho, aren't you?"

"I guess you could say that." Ariel panted. She was doing all the work as she bounced up and down in the older man's lap. "You're not complaining, are you?"

"Fuck no! I can't remember the last time I was this hard."

Grunting now, Ariel complemented him. "You're doing better than I expected! Huff, huff! You were staring at me like an idiot in the store. I was worried you were going to jizz your pants. I might actually get off twice in your lap!"

"You're an angel!" The lucky man groaned. Reaching behind Ariel, he undid the knot in her tank top. Instantly both her breasts bounced free and started slapping the man in the face.

"Ohh! Now I've died and gone to heaven! When I came into work today, I never expected to have someone slapping an expensive fake rack in my face!"

"Oh, those are real!" Ariel giggled.

Making a strangled noise, the employee's cock instantly started spewing into Ariel's belly when she informed him her breasts were natural. "Ut-oh, I'd better hurry!" Ariel cooed. She rode the man hard, getting off a second time just as his cock started to deflate.

Wordlessly, the man held Ariel in his lap as she caught her breath. "Man that was quite a workout. Now, after that, you can surely get those keys for me. I think about a dozen should do. My son is full of mischief, and I think it would be best if I had lots of spares."

"I, I don't know."

"Oh dear. I tried to be polite about this, but you're not leaving me much choice." Ariel pouted. "I'd hate to have to tell a manager about this little bathroom indecent!"

"You little bitch!"

Patting the man on the chest as she stood up Ariel added. "And throw in three or four of those little screwdrivers for good measure."

Just as his mother was finishing her cowgirl session in the stall of a Home Depot bathroom, her son was asking for one. "Bending you over your desk was awesome Dana, but I think it's time you taught me more about cowgirl style."

"Are you already to go again? Did you even get soft after banging me on my desk? I was so worried about making sure you wouldn't tell anyone about what we were doing, I just assumed that you started to get soft, and I jacked you back up again earlier this morning. Did you stay hard that whole time?"

"Yeah, I almost always have to cum twice before I can get soft."

"Wow that is a dream come true for any sort of cock lover! You're going to have to be very careful to make sure you never use this big tool of yours on your mother. Sit down in that chair, and let me show you how excited getting double fucked makes a woman."

"Oh Dana! Thank you so much for helping me with my problems with Mommy! I'll do my best to make sure you stay so excited that you'll keep helping me again and again."

"There you go, twelve interior keys and four little screwdrivers."

"See, that wasn't so bad. I bet the person who checked you out didn't even ask why you wanted so many keys."

"No. Sorry I called you a bitch." Looking hopefully at the gorgeous woman in the ratty old gym clothes, the Home Depot asked, "Um, is there maybe something I could help you out with around your house?"

"I don't know, how long does it take your batteries to recharge?"

"Um, usually about four hours, but you're so hot I bet you could have me going again in three."

"Sorry, no offense, but it's not like I want to hang out with you if your dick's not hard." Patting the man on his gut. "Besides, you need to do something about this. You've got good stamina once you get it up. But as horny as I was, I should have been able to have four or five orgasms easily if I wasn't fighting with your spare tire to get your cock all the way inside me. To be honest, I'm hoping that I'm not going to need to make another trip out here; that's why I got so many keys. Just remember, we'll always have our time in the bathroom stall together."

"Oh Joseph, that was awesome, you came so much in me both times. I'm so glad you knocked on my door this morning. Oh, see how I'm just gushing about how good sex is with you. That's what would happen with your mother if your willpower ever cracks."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.