Predatory Mothers - Cover

Predatory Mothers

Copyright© 2009 by IronBuddah

Chapter 3: Behind the Counselor's Door

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Behind the Counselor's Door - Ariel is a slim, stacked, horny sluty mother. When she realizes her son Joseph has the biggest cock she's ever seen, she sets out to seduce him. Joseph turns to the school counsellor for help, However, she turns out to be every bit as slim, stacked, and horny as his mother. Will the counsellor help Joseph resist his mother, or just make his forbidden desires that much stronger?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Size   Teacher/Student   Big Breasts  

Ariel woke up on the couch, and it took her a moment to remember how she got there. She and Joseph had fallen asleep in her bed, and when they woke up, they were both hungry. He had screwed her on the counter while they cooked dinner in the microwave, which was good. Then he had carried her, cock still buried inside her, to the the couch where he fucked her properly, which was better. Ariel realized she must have fallen asleep for the night after that fucking. She wondered if her son had stayed on the couch with her, or gone back to her room.

"He probably locked himself in my room so we couldn't have sex again. That selfish boy, only considering his foolish guilt. He's not thinking about how empty my pussy feels when he's not inside it." The horny mother said to herself as she stretched her naked body.

She went up to her room to shower and dress, but found the door to her own bedroom locked. "Damn that nit-wit! Now he's locked me out of my room! Fuck! I did all that laundry yesterday. I bet every stitch of clothing in this house is behind one of those two locked doors!" Ariel had never anticipated this complication after she had gone on a cleaning frenzy yesterday. The cleaning had distracted her, somewhat, from the aching need in her pussy. It had started when she cleaned up the shattered plate of food, and she just kept cleaning and doing laundry until she had spotted the mailman.


Joseph had indeed forgotten to unlock his mother's door before sneaking out of the house early in the morning. He was sorely tempted to wake his mother up when he saw her laying there naked on the couch. He hadn't slept well. He couldn't stop thinking about the fact that he had sex with his mother four times that day, and how he had cum twice the day before when she barged into his room. He realized that if he didn't do something to control his urges, he would be having sex with his slut of a mother every time his cock got hard. Unfortunately for him, his cock got hard a lot.

He rode his bike to school. He had hoped the exercise would clear his head, but the motion of peddling had turned his half hard cock into a raging erection by the time he reached school. He took advantage of arriving early to knock on the counselor's door. He had never spoken to Ms. Laymon before, but he didn't know where else to turn.

Joseph was pleased to find that the counselor was already in her office, and was also pleased with the pretty face that opened the door. Ms. Laymon's hair was very dark, almost black. Joseph saw that she was dressed conservatively in a ladies business suit, the kind with a skirt instead of slacks. He found that somehow reassuring as well. From the way her suit coat fit, Joseph guessed the counselor had a stocky build. However, he couldn't help thinking that with her, while not as plump and pouty as his own mother's lips, that Ms. Laymon could probably give good head.

"I said, May I help you?"

Joseph told himself to stop thinking about such things and that he needed this woman's advice, not more sex from an older woman. "Um, it's kind of an emergency. I need to talk to someone about my mother."

"What about your mother?"

"I'd rather not say in the hallway."

"Very well, come into my office then. What's your name?"

"Joseph Hughes."

"Let me pull your file, Joseph, and then we'll talk about your mother."


Scrounging through the basement, all Ariel had managed to find in the way of clothing were her son's freshman gym uniform and an old pair of high heels that she had intended to give away. Scratching her head, she looked at motley array of clothing she had been able to find. Setting the jock strap aside, she said to herself, "I guess I'll get a shower in the guest bath and think about how I can wear these without getting arrested. The shorts have a draw string at least, but I don't know how I'm going to keep my big boobs covered with a stretched out old tank top. I've got to get a replacement key before that idiot son of mine locks us out of every room in the house."


When the school counselor bent over to get his file out of her cabinet, Joseph wondered if he were wrong about her having a stocky build. Under the suit skirt, her ass was the finest looking he had ever seen. Ms. Laymon's hips were wider than his mother's, but that looked to be bone structure, not fat. It was so round! Joseph started daydreaming about bending her over her desk and doing her doggie style.

Dana Laymon peeked over the file folder at the teen who had unexpectedly knocked on her door that morning. He was a handsome boy, and he looked athletic. From his chart, she saw that he was a junior with decent, but not exceptional, grades. It didn't list any sports that he played which might have explained his athletic build. That wasn't unusual though; sports other than football and basketball were rarely noted in her files. The other sports often weren't considered important enough for her to pay special attention too.

Dana smiled as she noted that the boy seemed to be sitting to hide a hard-on and his eyes seemed to be glazed over. Her ass often had that effect on men. It had been far and away her best feature, a legacy from a childhood spent learning dance that she maintained with a strict regimen of lunges. However, after getting a pair of stripper sized implants added to her already ample chest a few years ago, she had two other round mounds of flesh that demanded their own share of attention.

She wasn't surprised when the boy, Joseph, didn't answer her question about his mother. Often, trouble with teen boys was nothing more than them needing to find a girlfriend who would fuck them. When she thought she could get away with it, she would let the boys she counseled fuck her instead. Occasionally, some of the girls even. You had to be more careful with girls though, they tended to get clingy. Clingy was bad when you were trying to get away with something, and she hoped she would be able to get away with fucking a handsome boy like Joseph.

"Joseph, did you hear my question? I wanted to know what specifically about your mother you needed to talk about."

"I'm not sure how to say it."

Holding up her hand, Dana asked, "Do you mind if I take off my jacket?" Joseph nodded yes, and as she removed it, she advised the teen. "It's usually best to say whatever you need to say as quickly as possible and as directly as possible. Don't try to add too many details to the core of the problem, that's often what makes it hard to talk about."

Joseph nodded briefly, but was dumbstruck by what he saw as Ms. Laymon took off her jacket. He was used to his mom stretching out tops with her big tits, but he had never seen anything like the size of the school counselor's rack. She wasn't stocky, she was stacked! What he had taken for an stocky figure was actually the result of a jacket that wasn't tapered. The jacket had hidden an hourglass figure until Ms. Laymon had removed it. Joseph didn't think she was as wasp waisted as his mother, but that wasn't keeping him from leering at the woman. It looked like several of the buttons on her shirt were in danger of popping open.

Joseph's brain was struggling trying to decide if he should keep staring at the counselor or answer her question. On one hand, he reasoned that it would be good to fill his mind with sexy images of someone besides his mother. On the other hand, he needed her help, and if he didn't talk to her, it was unrealistic to expect any help. It didn't help that he kept wondering if her shirt was going to pop open instead of deciding how to explain that his mother was trying to seduce him.

He was sure of only one thing: that he couldn't possibly admit that his mother had already succeeded in having sex with him on more than one occasion. He just knew that there was no way anyone would help him if they thought he was fucking his own mother. In his mind, that was just unforgivable.

Something that Joseph had no way of knowing was that having buttons which would come undone if she moved the right way was one of Dana's major deciding factors when it came to picking out her blouses. The way this young man was staring at her, she decided he deserved a little more to look at. "Oh, I need to wake up, I'm still sleepy and I've got a student I need to talk to!" Dana stretched, and the middle two buttons of her shirt came undone.

"Holy shit!" Joseph gasped as he found himself suddenly seeing a whole lot of cleavage and the top of Ms. Laymon's bra. His mouth was gaping open and he was leaning in for a closer look.

"Oh dear! I seem to be having some trouble with my buttons." Dana said while trying to sound surprised. As she re-fastened them, while apologizing. "I hope I didn't embarrass you. You probably liked what you saw, though. Didn't you?"

"Yes mama!" was the enthusiastic reply.

"Now then, you owe me an explanation of what this is all about, and keep it simple."

Taking a deep breath, Joseph announced, "My mother has been trying to seduce me."

"Oh my! That is a very serious situation. You realize that, strictly speaking, I'm legally required to report that to the appropriate authorities."

"Oh no! Please don't do that. I'd die of embarrassment if anyone other than you ever heard about this. Just help me, and keep this between the two of us!"

"So you're asking me to handle this as a private matter, off the books so to speak. Let me ask you a few questions then, so I can better understand the entire situation." Joseph agreed, and Dana asked. "What exactly do you need help with?"

"I need to be able to fend off my mother's advances."

"Are you tempted by your mother's offer?"

"No, of course not! How could I be?" Joseph looked panicked.

"Joseph, I have to say, I don't find your answer very convincing. If your mother's attempted seductions aren't tempting, why would you need my help resisting them? It's important that you be honest with me if you want me to help you."

"Oh all right. I am tempted. I'm very tempted." Joseph was worried that Ms. Laymon would ask him if he and his mother had actually had sex. There was no way he could ever admit to that, but the counselor seemed to be able to tell when he didn't answer honestly. He decided that the best way to keep her from asking a direct question was to tell enough of a true story to make it seem like his willpower had never cracked.

Taking a deep breath. "This morning, she slept naked on the couch so I would see her before going to school. In some ways it was worse than when she asks me to fuck her. She looked so innocent in her sleep. Even though I know she is not at all innocent. She admitted to sleeping with some of the people in the wedding the night before she married my father. Oh, I'm such a horrible person. I actually was tempted to unzip my jeans and put my dick into my own mother. If I even did give into such horrible desires, there is no way I could possibly show my face in public ever again."

"I see. You are clearly upset about all this. I think I understand your need to keep this a private matter. Now let me ask you a question which may be a little uncomfortable. What specifically makes the idea of having sex with your mother tempting?"

"Uh, I don't understand the question, I guess."

"Are you really horny and tempted to fuck anyone who is willing? Do you have a desire to be with older women? Does your mother have some physical feature that you find particularly appealing?"

"Ugh! She's really hot! She's got a pretty face, and long blond hair, and big tits and a round ass. Oh, and when I say big tits, I mean she has really big tits. They're not as big as yours, but you've got the biggest damn jugs I've ever seen on a skinny chick!"

"Well, you do seem to be fixated on large breasts, and you mentioned my breasts as well, so I think think we can say that there are at least two factors in what you find appealing in women that would actually make your mother's offer tempting."

"Man, I'm really fucked up then, aren't I?"

"I wouldn't say that." Dana reassured the confused teen. "There is nothing inherently wrong with appreciating older women or large breasts. However, there is still the question of your libido. Would you consider yourself particularly horny Joseph?"

Joseph mumbled, "I've had people tell me that I'm really horny because I, um, jack off a lot."

"And how much is a lot?"

"Between 8 and 12 times a day usually, but I've been beating off for hours on end trying to resist my mother but it doesn't seem to help much."

Even the jaded counselor was taken aback. "Oh my goodness! That is a very great deal. Do you always masturbate to orgasm?"

"Oh, I was only counting the times I rubbed it until I squirted. The numbers I gave you would be a bit higher otherwise."

"That's quite unusual Joseph, I think it might be best if I did a visual examination of your penis to check for abnormalities?"

"You mean, like, there might be something wrong with my cock that makes me want to fuck my mother?"

"Honestly, I doubt it, but I would like to rule that out as a possibility."

Joseph was very confused. He had imagined that the counselor would tell him things he could do or think about so that he wouldn't be tempted by his mother's body any more. Never in a million years would he have guessed that he would be asked to open his fly and display his cock. However he had never imagined such a hot piece of ass serving as the guidance counselor either. Part of him really wanted to whip his big dick out just to see what her reaction would be. Another part of him was thrilled to be lusting over someone, anyone, other than his mother. Nervously, he complied with the attractive counselor's instructions.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.