Predatory Mothers - Cover

Predatory Mothers

Copyright© 2009 by IronBuddah

Chapter 12: Unbarring the Door

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12: Unbarring the Door - Ariel is a slim, stacked, horny sluty mother. When she realizes her son Joseph has the biggest cock she's ever seen, she sets out to seduce him. Joseph turns to the school counsellor for help, However, she turns out to be every bit as slim, stacked, and horny as his mother. Will the counsellor help Joseph resist his mother, or just make his forbidden desires that much stronger?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Size   Teacher/Student   Big Breasts  

Dana walked back to Ariel's room, asking, "Your son has locked himself in his bedroom. Where do you keep the key?"

"Ulp," Ariel was still in the process of giving David a blow job.

Seeing that Ariel didn't seem inclined to stop what she was doing, Dana instructed her son. "David, will you promise not to blow your wad while Ariel answers my question?"

"Uh ... Feels so good, but I guess I can manage that."

Ariel took David's long prick out of her mouth. "So, Joseph is back to locking himself in his room? The key is hanging on a hook in the closet in the hall, but it won't do you any good. He started jamming a chair under the doorknob after I used the key to get into his room once." Sighing, Ariel went on, "That was the first time I sucked my son's cock, and it was the first time he ate my pussy, and it was the first time we fucked. Ahh, so many good memories."

"Hmm, a chair barring the door ... Do you have a yardstick somewhere?"

"Uh, I think there is one behind the fridge. Are you going to try to get Joseph to come out by threatening to spank him? By the way, you were right about how much I love your son's long cock! It's delicious and it fits so nicely between my legs."

"Since it tastes so good, you might want to put it back into your mouth Ms. Ariel. I'm not sure how much longer I can keep from spurting!"

"Ah, you called me Ms. Ariel; that's so cute!" Ariel wrapped her lips around David's cock once more, and it was a good thing too. David started jerking his hips and grunting as soon as he felt Ariel's lips and tongue touch his shaft. Dana watched while her son orgasmed into another horny woman's mouth. A chill went up her spine, and Dana realized that if she didn't get into Joseph's room soon, she would be joining her son in Ariel's bed.

Dana stripped off all her clothes in the kitchen, and went back upstairs armed only with a key and a yard stick. She decided that, whatever progress she tried to make at understanding why incest made Joseph feel so guilty was going to have to wait until after she got some relief for herself.

As quietly as she could, she unlocked Joseph's door. When she was satisfied that he hadn't noticed, she slid the yardstick under the door until it poked against the leg of the chair. With a quick shove, she unbalanced the chair, sending it crashing to the floor with a thud and releasing the pressure on the doorknob. Dana burst into Joseph's room before he had a chance to move something heavier in front of the door.

Joseph had been jacking off, but he stopped and sat straight up in his bed when he heard the chair hit the floor. "What the fuck! How did you?"

Dana interrupted her teen lover. "That's not important right now! What is important is that your cock is hard and my pussy needs a good fucking."

"No, bad Mommy, no!" Joseph wailed.

"You can't tell me you don't want these bouncing all around while we fuck, can you Joseph?" Dana slapped at her huge tits, making them jiggle, to emphasize what she was talking about. Joseph tried to look away, but his eyes almost immediately locked back onto Dana's massive fake rack.

"Fuck! I can't resist either one of you." Joseph laid himself flat on his bed in preparation for Dana mounting him. The horny counselor climbed on, and gave him a good ride. Unfortunately for her, Joseph had been about to cum when she barged in on him, and he filled her pussy full of his seed much sooner than she wanted.

Dana knew it would only take a minute or two to get Joseph hard again, but just then Ariel's screams of bliss filled the house. "Sweet mother of pussy! That's not a secret weapon, that's some sort of doomsday device of carpet munching." Ariel screamed a bit more before anything intelligible came out of her mouth again. "Fuck me raw! I'm cumming like I'm using a machine gun for a vibrator! Aiee!"

"What's your son doing to my mother?" Joseph wondered.

Rubbing her tits on his arm, Dana whispered to Joseph, "I'll teach you how to eat pussy like that if you want. I find your dick so satisfying, that I haven't felt the need to give you the same sort of instruction I give the less well endowed. However, we're going to be spending a lot more time together now, so it wouldn't hurt to teach you a few of my advanced tricks."

"Ugh! You're an evil woman Dana. Teaching your son things like that and letting him practice them on you! It's so wrong. Why would you do something like that? Oh shit! You didn't get the idea from me did you?"

"I did, and in fact, that night you left me mid fuck was the night I decided to seduce my son. So if you want to look at it that way, you gave me both the idea and the motivation."

"Fuck! I left because I didn't want him to see you fucking someone else like I had with my mom. I would never have left if I had thought for a moment that it would cause you to seduce him. Even if he had heard us going at it, that would have been better than the two of you becoming hooked on incest."

"I'm not so sure that's true, especially since you've started thinking of me as a mother figure."

"That ... that's not true," Joseph stammered, but his cock was surging to hardness with Dana's statement. "Ugh! What's happening to me?" Joseph wondered. "My heart is pounding and I can't catch my breath!"

"How many times have you referred to me as your hot mama?" Dana asked.

Joseph protested, "That's just a figure of speech!"

Dana wouldn't let the point drop. "Well then, if that's not true, why would you have described me having sex with David as your good mother going bad?"

"Did I say that? Fuck ... can't think ... need to fuck!" Joseph's cock had continued to expand as Dana questioned him about how he thought of her. He couldn't believe that what she was saying could possibly be true, but on the other hand, his cock was now painfully hard. Dana was the nearest source of relief and she eagerly accommodated him when he tried to crawl on top of her.

"Fuck your bad Mommy! Fuck her until she's good again!" Dana urged.

Joseph bellowed like a bull and started ramming his bloated cock head in and out of his counselor's snatch as fast as he could. "Argh! Desperate ... need ... to ... cum!" All the while Joseph helplessly pounded his cock into Dana, Ariel was equally helpless as she squirmed under David's tongue. Her cries of pleasure were easily heard over her son grunting and groaning as he strove to satisfy the sudden need which had filled his cock.

Even though Dana wished things would have lasted longer, she couldn't help but respond to her young stud's needs. "Yes, yes! Cum in me and I'll cum too!" That was all Joseph needed to hear. He let himself erupt into his substitute mother. When Dana felt the huge cock inside her throb and pulse, her belly clamped down on Joseph's invading member as she milked him for all she was worth.

When he caught his breath, Joseph screamed, "Fuck, fuck, fuck! What the fuck is wrong with me? I'm thinking of you like my mother, and all I want to do is cum again!"

"Wow, you've only fucked me with urgency like that once before, and that was when you were worried about getting me pregnant."

"Ugh! Don't remind me of that. I came home and found my mother sleeping naked on the couch. I had the same worry with her, but I jammed my dick into her that night without even waking her up. Ugh! Thinking of that has got me fucking you again bad Mommy! Fuck, why am I calling you that?"

"I told you; you think that way now, and admitting it to yourself is making you unbelievably horny."

"That can't be true." Joseph protested again, but he started thrusting his big dick into Dana's pussy even harder.

"Just admit it, you'll feel better." Dana urged. "I'll bet you cum again. Hell, I think the idea is so sexy I'm about to cum again myself." Dana's big tits heaved as she panted with excitement.

"Fine," Joseph said defiantly. "I can call you Mommy and not ... not ... n ... n..." His defiance didn't last long. "Oh fuck! I'm cumming! I'm cumming so hard in my substitute Mommy!"

"That's a good boy! Cum in your dark haired Mommy! You and your big cock cum so nicely; it makes Mommy cum too when you do that!" Dana wailed.

Ariel was standing in the doorway, her naked body slick with sweat from her recent exertions. "What the hell are you two talking about? Ariel wondered as she watched her son spray his seed into Dana's belly.

"Ugh! My real Mommy is watching me fuck my fake Mommy! How can I explain this?"

Dana answered, "Don't worry Joseph, I'll explain everything to Ariel."

Just then, David ran up behind Ariel and slapped her on the thigh with his long, straight, hard cock. "Hey Miss Ariel, I've got it up fully again and I'm ready for some real sex after all that oral!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.