Predatory Mothers - Cover

Predatory Mothers

Copyright© 2009 by IronBuddah

Chapter 11: A visitor at the Door

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11: A visitor at the Door - Ariel is a slim, stacked, horny sluty mother. When she realizes her son Joseph has the biggest cock she's ever seen, she sets out to seduce him. Joseph turns to the school counsellor for help, However, she turns out to be every bit as slim, stacked, and horny as his mother. Will the counsellor help Joseph resist his mother, or just make his forbidden desires that much stronger?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Size   Teacher/Student   Big Breasts  

Joseph slammed the door in frustration. Dana had let him fuck her twice before school started, which was the only decent way to start a school week in his opinion. However, she hadn't pulled him out of class and there had been a note on her door saying that she had been called away unexpectedly. Then his mom's car hadn't been in the driveway, so she wasn't home to help him relieve his aching cock either. He didn't like being the sort of boy who would fuck his mother, but he was so horny that that didn't matter so much at the moment. His aching hard on relented slightly with no females around to relieve it. Joseph sat down on the couch and closed his eyes trying to concentrate on anything but sex.

There was a knock at the door, and that just made Joseph more frustrated. His mom wouldn't knock, so it was probably some stupid salesman or someone trying to raise funds. If his mom came home while Joseph was getting rid of whoever was at the door, it could cost him valuable time getting his cock into her pussy. Even worse, she might want them to fuck her first.

When he opened the door, instead of a salesman, Joseph saw another teen boy. Joseph though he was probably a few years older than the boy at the door. Joseph waited for the boy to say something, but he stepped inside the doorway instead. "Hey! What are you doing? Get the fuck out of my house?"

The boy ignored what Joseph said. "Do you think your mom is going to be home soon? Are there any pictures of her around? I hear she's really hot!"

"Who are you? What do you want with my mom?" Joseph stared at the boy incredulously as the intruder wandered around the living room looking at different pictures that decorated the room.

"In addition to being really hot, I heard she's a total slut and I wanted to take a shot at getting in her pants!" The boy announced shamelessly. Holding up one of the pictures he was looking at, the boy asked. "Damn! Is this a picture of your mom when she was in high school?"

"Um, no. It's from just a few years ago." Joseph admitted. His fists were clenched, and he was tempted to threaten this cocky teen like he had the horny mailman.

"Fuck! She is beyond hot then! Look at those pouty lips. I know I just said I wanted to get into her pants, but I'd be tempted to skip that for a blow job. I bet your mom gives fantastic head!"

Joseph sputtered, "Uh, why would I know anything about how my mom, um, you know... ?" An offensive tactic of ejecting the intruder gave way to a defensive one of not admitting that he knew exactly what it felt like to get a blow job from his mother.

Not really waiting for an answer, the boy grunted. "Ugh! This picture is giving me some major wood!" Unfortunately, the topic of conversation was doing a good job of restoring Joseph's aching cock to full hardness also. Not really believing what he heard, Joseph thought he could make out the sound of a zipper coming down. His disbelief only lasted a second. The next thing he knew, a long straight prick was sticking out of the boy's fly.

"What the fuck are you doing you pervert?" Joseph demanded. "I don't want to see your johnson flopping around in the breeze."

Pointing to his stiff member proudly, the boy boasted, "I'd hardly call this flopping! Besides, it looks like me talking about your mother has given you a pretty good boner of your own!"

"Fuck you! I'm not thinking about my mother! That's disgusting; I was watching porn!" Joseph lied.

"Oh! Let me see. I haven't seen a whole lot of porn yet, but I want to see more. A whole lot more!"

Joseph started backing out of the room when the strange boy accused him of having an erection induced by his own mother. Even though he could claim his intense hard on was because he hadn't cum enough recently, the stranger's accusation was too close to the truth for Joseph to be comfortable. It would take just an errant word or two to betray his shameful incestuous secret. While Joseph still preferred guilt free sex with Dana, having hot mommy sexy was just as good physically. It was the guilt that came afterwards which tipped the scales in Dana's favor.

"This looks like a good one!" Holding up one of his mom's DVDs, the unlikely home invader said, "But I bet the lead actress' tits aren't as big as your mom's. I've heard she's got this incredibly large natural rack. Is that true?"

"Why would I know something like that?" Joseph protested.

"You'd have to be blind not to know if your mother's got big tits or not." The boy explained as he loaded the DVD into the player. He added under his breath, "Unless she's really good at hiding them."

Joseph didn't understand the comment about a woman hiding the size of her rack. His mom sometimes displayed her tits more brazenly than others, but you could always tell that they were big no matter what she wore.

Then Joseph heard the porn company's theme music and groaned as his excitement doubled. He stayed standing at the edge of the room watching the TV. The sound effects on the DVD menu were all sexual. The movie started with an obscene moan. It about doubled Joseph over with burning lust. There was some cheesy line of dialog, and the strange boy, who was now sitting on the couch with his dick sticking up out of his shorts at a 45 degree angle, said, "Dude, you should come watch this too; it's awesome!"

Joseph, despite his better judgment, found himself walking over to the couch also. He eyed the odd character's cock warily as he sat down. His posture was the exact opposite of the boy's. The stranger on the couch was stretched out, relaxed, and had a long straight cock sticking up out of his lap. Joseph on the other hand, was doubled over trying to contain his lust, tense, and had a painful boner trapped in his briefs.

"Isn't that painful? Why don't you unzip like me?"

"Ugh! It's like you want to see it, or something."

"I don't want to see it, but it seems silly to put up with a painful cock if there is something easy you could do to correct the problems. Damn dude! Are you jerking it through your pants?"

"No!" Joseph lied.

"Whatever! I can see your arm moving. You might as well just unzip."

Having been caught masturbating, Joseph was embarrassed enough to actually unzip in front of another teen boy. His cock was so long at this point, he had to completely drop his trousers and briefs to mid thigh to free his massive tool.

"Fuck! I thought I had a lot of meat, but that thing of yours is a damn club. I bet for you, girls come into two categories, tight and don't fit!"

Joseph had resigned himself to the fact that he wasn't going to be able to get rid of the well-hung stranger sitting on the couch easily, and he had to admit that however young, his mom would probably do just what the kid wanted given the length of his dick. That didn't mean that Joseph was interested in breaking out a tape measure and making comparisons though. "Just be quiet and watch the porn you weirdo."

The plot of the porn was predictably awful. The starlet was in a garden poking aimlessly at the dirt with a spade. She was wearing a sundress with straps that didn't want to stay up. Of course, it was low cut, so even when it wasn't threatening to fall of, it showed a lot of cleavage. The male star was up on the roof, and he spent more time looking down the woman's top or up her skirt as she moved around the garden on her hands and knees. When he came down from the ladder, he informed the woman that she was looking at an $8000 roofing repair. When she said she couldn't afford that, he mentioned that the way her tits kept threatening to pop out of her top, he was aching to give her a hard labor discount. The guy actually pointed to the bulge in his pants so that there could be no mistaking his meaning.

"Man, I had no idea porn was so cheesy," the stranger said. He wasn't taking his eyes off the actress though.

Joseph found himself agreeing. "Yeah, most of them are pretty bad." He also found himself stroking his cock harder and faster in anticipation of the porn star dropping her top. "Fuck! I can't believe I'm doing this in front of you."

"Really, you're more beside me. It might help it seem less weird if you think of it that way," the other teen advised.

"I don't know; my husband wouldn't like it," came the voice from the TV.

"Would he like it if you saved him $2000?"

"Well, when you put it that way." Off came the starlet's top.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.