Predatory Mothers - Cover

Predatory Mothers

Copyright© 2009 by IronBuddah

Chapter 1: The Unlocked Door

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: The Unlocked Door - Ariel is a slim, stacked, horny sluty mother. When she realizes her son Joseph has the biggest cock she's ever seen, she sets out to seduce him. Joseph turns to the school counsellor for help, However, she turns out to be every bit as slim, stacked, and horny as his mother. Will the counsellor help Joseph resist his mother, or just make his forbidden desires that much stronger?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Size   Teacher/Student   Big Breasts  

"Joseph!"

Ariel brushed her her long straight blond hair out of her eyes as she leered hungrily at her son's bedroom door. She was 34, but looked much younger. Regardless of age, she was gorgeous. Waist length blond hair and pretty blue eyes complemented her slim, stacked, big-titted body.

"Joseph, It's not like I don't know what you're doing in there. Is it because of me? I hear you jacking off in your room every day, and I just want to know why. Joseph, are you listening to me?"

The only response Ariel got from her teen son was to hear the headboard bumping against the wall louder and faster than before.

"Joseph." Ariel cooed as she knocked gently on the door. "Be good for Mommy and Mommy will be good for you."

Joseph groaned, "No, you won't." He was probably about to erupt cum all over his bed. Ariel turned from the door, starting to sweat as she hurried down the hall. She was dressed in jeans and a large t-shirt that gave her braless tits plenty of room to jiggle and bounce. It was the sort of thing a normal housewife might wear when she was home alone during the day.

Ariel didn't bother to put on a bra before her son returned home from school though. She was no longer a housewife any longer either. She was divorced now. Her husband had finally grown tired of her constant cheating, but he had left her the house and sent a modest child support payment for Joseph every month.

It had started six months earlier, after the divorce. Without her husband in the house, Ariel felt free to gaze at her son's tall, handsome, muscular body and bulging crotch. Ariel's sex drive had gone off the charts during her teens, so she hoped her son would take after her in that regard. She was pleased to note that her son's cock was stiff and swollen more often than not.

Ariel hoped that her body had as much to do with that as the horny genes she had passed on to her son. She had long legs and a girlishly round ass. In fact, other than the fact that most of her bras now had to be custom made, she looked little different than she did 20 years ago. To this day, bouncers at bars serious about carding checked her ID suspiciously for signs of forgery or tampering. After the divorce, Ariel had started making sure that she put her body on display for her son, and had been thrilled every time she had noticed increased swelling in her son's crotch as a result.

So far, Ariel had restrained herself from doing more than wearing low cut tops, going braless, or leaving door open when she was showering or changing. Her son was so noisy about his need to play with himself, it made her wonder what he found so exciting. He never brought school girls home for her to meet, and if he had a stash of porn, she had yet to discover it. She wasn't sure if her body were something that he would especially desire, or if her son was just generally being affected in the same way that most men were when she set out to dazzle them.

Ariel could no longer contain her curiosity. Her son had been home for half an hour. He had literally run upstairs with an obscene bulge tenting through his slacks when he caught sight of her braless tits.

Two minutes later, the thumping started. She heard it at least four times a day now. She had tried to ask him about it, both gently and sternly, but he just wouldn't answer her. All he would give as a reason for his actions was that he couldn't keep from rubbing his prick when it started to get stiff.

Well, he was just going to have to give her the real reason, Ariel thought suddenly. She found her steps had been leading her to the closet in the hall where the key to the interior rooms hung on a nail. Looking at the key, she made the conscious decision to forcefully interrupt what he was doing. Excitedly, she went back to his room, knowing full well she was about to catch her boy in the act. Ariel hoped her body was the reason, but whatever the cause, Joseph simply had to learn to admit to the source of his desire.

Ariel let herself into her son's room, but he didn't notice immediately. As she had expected, his pants were around his ankles. A jar of baby oil stood on the nightstand, and Joseph's fist raced up and down his lubed-up throbbing, straining cock.

Ariel looked at it. It was the first time she'd ever seen her son's naked, stiff prick. She knew he was at least average size from what she had been able to see bulging in the crotch of the pants and shorts her son wore, but she hadn't expected the monster cock she laid eyes on. Her son's tower of lust rose at least 9 inches from between his legs, as thick as her wrist at the base. The shaft tapered a bit, but was topped by a knob the size of a plum, angry red and oozing pre-cum.

Instantly, the divorced, promiscuous mother felt an exciting new craving throbbing in her pussy. She had teased Joseph with her body just to prove how hot she was up until now. However, she had never been one to resist cock, and her son's was magnificent.

"All right Joseph, you need to answer me right now."

Joseph raised his head and yelped with shame as he saw his mother in the room with him. He threw a sheet over his cock and hid his face in his pillow. He was hoping he wouldn't be tempted by his mother's sexy body which now seemed to always be on display. His cock still throbbed and pulsed making the motion of the sheet perhaps more obscene than leaving his massive tool uncovered would have been. For her part, Ariel's nipples quickly hardened and bulged beneath her t-shirt. Ariel sighed, glad that she hadn't put a bra on, but wishing her son were looking at her jiggling tits.

"Since when did you start barging in past locked doors?" Joseph complained, "Don't I get any privacy?"

"You know I was asking you a question, and you were ignoring me. I think that's reason enough to use the key, don't you? You do nothing but jack off all the time and make yourself cum. I'm afraid it's going to affect your grades and social development. You have to let me know what's causing it. Is it me? I've seen the way your eyes, among other things, bulge when you get a good look at me. Or is there some girl at school you're afraid to talk to?"

"I haven't seen anyone one at school with a body half as..." Joseph trailed off as he realized that in embarrassment of being caught jacking off, he gave away more information than he wanted too. "I mean, my cock gets hard, and I feel like rubbing it. What's wrong with that?"

"Don't you ever feel like watching some porn while you rub it, or trying to find someone to help you rub it, or maybe do something that even feels better than rubbing it?"

"What's wrong with you Mom? Are you offering to buy me porn, or worse? I thought Dad was lying when he called you a cheating freak, but the way you started flaunting those big tits of yours as soon as he left makes me wonder."

"You didn't think I cheated on your dad? That's so sweet, but honey, I slept with two of the groomsmen the night before the wedding, and the rest the night of the bachelor party. I've been cheating on him ever since."

Aghast, Joseph pulled his head out of the pillow to stare at his mother. The sight of her hard nipples and braless tits was making his cock really pulse and throb under the sheet. A slight spot of wetness was becoming visible from all the pre-cum oozing from his shaft. "Fuck! This is so embarrassing."

"Well, you're the one who wouldn't answer me." Ariel said. "It looks like you've got a big load stored up that's just aching to get out. You tell me why you rub your cock all the time and I'll get out."

"Fine, you win Mom! It's you and your big tits, and long hair, and pretty face that make my cock so crazy. I try to think of something else, but right before I cum, I'm always thinking about you and it makes me feel like a big pervert. Are you happy now!?"

"Joseph, you poor thing!" Ariel gasped, overwhelmed with both sympathy and an irresistible, incestuous lust.

"Well aren't you going to leave now?"

"I don't think so." The horny mother replied to her shocked son. "I've been causing you stress and I want to make up for it." Ariel shocked her hung son again, and she put her hand under the sheet, and reached for his throbbing cock.

"Wh- What the fuck are you doing?" Joseph gasped. As Ariel's fingers began to curl around her son's thick shaft, he protested further. "You can't do that, you're my mother! Take your hand off my prick this instant."

"I don't want too. It feels good in my hand. I've never held one so big, and I've held a lot of cocks. More importantly, I can tell it feels good to you too." Ariel answered as her hand fully closed around Joseph's big dick. Then Joseph stared openly at her chest, groaning as the huge, pert tits jiggled under her shirt.

"Your mommy sure has a pair of big ones, doesn't she? Do you ever think about sucking on them while you beat off? Being able to stare at my braless tits from this distance must be very exciting for you, but I bet you'll like this even better." Very slowly, Ariel began to stroke her son's cock.

"Mother!" Joseph was so shocked that he knew he had to make his mother stop before things progressed any further. He threw the sheet aside, and reached for her wrist, intending to force her to stop. However, Ariel withdrew her hand and Joseph found his fist wrapped around his own cock instead.

"Why don't you rub that some more for yourself Joseph? And tell me if it feels as good as when I did it."

"You crazy bitch!" Joseph growled at his mother. But he began to do it. He stroked his shaft for his mother, considering what felt better. His cock throbbed so insistently that he could hardly think straight. He told himself that he would make himself cum so he could resist his mother's insane, incestuous actions, but what came out of his mouth was "Your hand felt better."

Ariel stared openly at his huge prick now while his hand whipped up and down the cockstalk as fast as he could manage. "That feels good doesn't it, but your Mommy can do better. You admitted it."

"Are you so disgusting that you would give your own son a hand job? I bet you would. I bet you want to suck it too. You're such a pervert that you'd put your mouth on your own son's cock and swallow my cum."

Ariel stood up and boldly walked up to the other side of her son's bed, braless tits swaying with every step. "Yeah, that's exactly what I want." She looked her son straight in the eye, snapped her fingers, and pointed at his huge cock. "That's going in my mouth, but you have to ask for it!"

"You filthy, shameful whore..."

But then Joseph's words trailed off as his mother dropped to her knees in front of him. She confronted the whole throbbing length of his cock, and her breath flowed hotly around it. Joseph realized his mouth was dry, and he could feel his heartbeat better in the head of his prick than he could in his chest.

"Don't kneel by my bed like that Mommy. Your face is too pretty, and your pouty lips look like they were made especially for cocksucking. Stand back up Mommy so I can quit thinking about such evil things!"

He felt as if he's lost all control of himself, that it was impossible to distinguish between what he would really do, and what he could only dream about doing. Still, he couldn't believe that it was in him to actually shove his cock in his mother's mouth and spew his cum down her throat.

Joseph gripped his cock more tightly now, sliding his fist down to the root. He stared intently at his mother's plump, pouty lips and the pre-cum that was glistening all over the head of his angry prick. Suddenly, he found himself smearing his own cock juices over his mother's rosy lips. Obscenely, she thrust out her tongue, eagerly licking his spunk off the tingling tip of his cock. That proved to be the trick that battered down the last of Joseph's physical reluctance.

"Uggh! That feels so good Mommy!" Joseph, began feeding his long shaft into his mother's mouth, and her hand replaced his at the base. "Put it in your mouth, Mommy! Suck it! Unggh! Suck it good!"

Joseph's hands instinctively tangled in his mother's thick straight hair, but he felt too guilty to actively participate in the incestuous head he was getting. He released his mother and laid down on his bed to submit to her perverted blow job. Joseph shut his eyes trying to block out the knowledge that he was the kind of guy who would accept blow jobs from his own mother.

His mother's lips slid down his pulsing fuck rod, slurping more and more of his cock into her mouth. She stopped when she had inhaled a third of his of his meat. Joseph was amazed his mother's pretty mouth could handle so much of his massive prick without choking on it.

Joseph's horny mother started sucking on his cock extremely hard. She shut her eyes as well as she nursed contentedly on his aching stiffness. An absurd voice in the back of his mind told him that he had stopped protesting his mother's actions because filling her mouth with cum would make her feel guilty.

Ariel sucked the big cock in her mouth harder and harder, shocking her son with her eagerness to mouth and slurp her own child's prick. She gagged herself forcing her mouth closer to the curls at the base of his cock, her goal apparently to swallow all of his meat. Joseph's big cock responded to his mother's energetic cock sucking by growing larger than Joseph thought was possible. He could feel his cockhead throbbing larger and pulsating on the roof of his mother's mouth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.