The Visit - Cover

The Visit

by Jack Andrews

Copyright© 2009 by Jack Andrews

Mind Control Story: An imagined script between a hypnotist and her victim. (Something I wrote a long time ago and recently re-read and thought it should be here.)

Tags: Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Hypnosis   TransGender   DomSub   FemaleDom   Transformation  

You are seated and fully dressed, ready to begin.

You have your materials with you.

The photos of the woman I am forcing you to become are in front of you.

You do not have a choice, nor do you have any control. All you hear is my voice.

You will not be able to stop this transformation.

Breathe deeply.

You feel your entire body relax and get extremely tingly.

The muscle groups and each part of your body feel it.

Breathe.

Breathe.

You feel a stirring in your crotch.

It slowly rolls up to your stomach where you feel your stomach slowly being permanently sucked in. It is slightly painful, but incredibly erotic.

You cannot stop this. Listen to my voice.

With each breath, your stomach draws tighter and tighter. You cannot stop this. You would like to, but each breath feels so good and with each breath your stomach becomes flatter and flatter. Tight and taut. Smooth and silky. As your stomach draws in flatter and flatter, you begin to sense all of your skin feeling softer and softer. Smoother and smoother. Lighter and lighter.

Your stomach continues to get flatter and flatter, to the point where even if you exhale, your stomach feels as flat as a board. The hair on your skin feels like it is being sucked back into your body. Feel the hairs re-enter your body while your stomach is flat as a board.

You are no longer in control. Focus only on your breathing, the sound of my voice and the pictures. You body is mine to mold and manipulate. You can try to control it, but it doesn't work for you. You can try to think of other things, but you cannot. You feel your entire body changing and you cannot do anything about it.

As you breathe, your skin becomes softer and softer and you can feel a sharp sensuous tug above the front of your hips. You want to stop it, you need to stop it. But you cannot. The more you try to struggle, the more wonderful it feels.

With each breath now, you feel your waist begin to slowly draw in on itself. It hurts as you feel your bones rearrange themselves, but the moderate pain is offset by wonderful feelings in your nipples, ass, and your cock and balls.

Your waist is getting smaller and smaller. You want to stop it, but it is impossible. The more you feel you need to stop it, the more sensuous it becomes. Your waist is getting smaller and smaller. You can't stop it from being drawn in on itself. Breathe.

You want to stop it but your body isn't yours. It is mine.

With each breath, your waist gets smaller and smaller. Smaller and smaller. It feels like it is a 24 inch waist. Smaller and smaller. Tight and taut. As the pain quickly fades away from your waist, you feel a very odd tingling in your nipples. It feels like something is pushing at them from the inside.

As you breathe, you feel your feet folding in on themseleves. They too are getting smaller. More feminine. You want to stop this, but you do not control your body. I do. Breathe. Feel your nipples get slightly heavier.

Your feet are shrinking. Your stomach is flat as a board and your waist is that of a 21-year old girl.

As you feel your feet stop shrinking, your hips suddenly begin to expand, changing the positioning of your pelvis. It is surprisingly pleasurable. You feel your hips push out and away from your body while feeling your balls begin to pulsate.

Breathe deeply.

You feel your legs become tingly and begin to reshape themselves by reallocating muscle. Your legs are becoming increasingly feminine while your thighs are reforming to match the picture. You can no longer close your eyes, you must focus on the pictures.

Your entire body begins to tingle and pulse. You are very aroused but cannot do anything about it. Your hips continue to expand and shape themselves like a woman's hips. It is pleasure and pain at the same time. You have no control over you body.

As your hips continue to expand, you notice your stomach is incredibly taut and your nipples are pulsing. You feel a pressure behind each nipple and can feel the pressure slowly and sensuously pushing out. It feels so amazingly good. You know it shouldn't be happening. You want it to stop, even though it feels so wonderful. You cannot make it stop since you do not control your body.

The pressure and pleasure behind each nipple increases. You feel the pressure build and your breasts begin to expand outward. Your waist pulls itself in a bit more and your penis begins to tingle. The pleasure is becoming more intense, focused on your expanding breasts.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.