Babymaker - Cover

Babymaker

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Fifteen year old Trent just wanted to knock up his best friend's little sister and forget about her, but falling in love wasn't part of the plan! Things only get more complicated when Julie decides to show her new boyfriend off to her friends and Trent soon finds himself juggling romance with desire as the prettiest girls in seventh grade try to steal him away.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

I was doing my homework, sorta, but mostly I was just laying on my bed and thinking how my sheets smelled like Julie after we'd had sex twice. I'd cum inside her both times too and I wasn't exactly sure if her plan was a good one or not. I mean, yeah, I wanted to knock her up and everything, that would be seriously cool, but she made it sound like after that we'd get married or something!

There was no way I could marry a seventh grader though! Man! My parents would kill me if I told them me and Jules were gonna get married. They'd probably kill me if they found out her baby was mine, if she had one, I mean. It got me to thinking, and probably I should have done that before, but I hadn't really thought the whole thing through. I kinda thought getting Jules pregnant was like the finish line, you know? She acted like it was just the beginning.

Girls could be so weird sometimes.

I'd love her, sure. I'd even be her boyfriend and that would be kinda cool, like walking around with her and everybody could see Julie's big tummy and know I'd fucked her good, but married? I figured her parents would really be mad when they found out Jules was pregnant and Randy would pound me for sure! I wasn't dumb though. I mean, I knew they couldn't make me marry her. Lots of girls get knocked up. All the time! And they don't get married to the guy either, I'd seen enough Oprah to know that. Probably I'd just have to sorta act like we were gonna get married, like ... someday.

It wasn't gonna be my fault anyway. I'd wanted to pull out, but Jules wouldn't let me. It would be her fault if she got knocked up, not mine. So I'd just look surprised when Julie got pregnant and blame her! If somebody made a big deal out of it, I'd say, "Sure I'll marry her ... someday." and life would go on and we could still go out and everything. We could have a lot of sex too, because it wasn't like I was gonna make her twice as pregnant! Maybe she'd even let me bun fuck her and that would be pretty cool.

Picturing hot little Jules on her hands and knees with her big, knocked up tummy hanging down, and some nice round boobs full of milk sorta dripping on the bed, and her sweet butthole right there for my cock ... Ouch! It made my dick hard and I was just about to grab it when Mom started yelling.

"Trent! Telephone!"

"Who is it?" I yelled back, even though she hated that.

"Some girl named Lisa! Come down here!" she yelled half a minute later and I frowned, wondering why Lisa would be calling me.

"Hello?" I smiled sheepishly at my mom, since she looked kind of annoyed, but at least she didn't know Lisa was only thirteen.

"Trent?"

"Yeah."

"It's me! Lisa!" she giggled and I was caught between a smile and frown. I sort of liked the way she giggled, you know?

"Hi," I said, deciding to smile because she did make me feel good. "What are you doing?"

"Calling you!"

"I know that!" I sat down on the floor and lowered my voice. "What else are you doing?"

"Being bored. I was just gonna paint my toes."

"Yeah."

"What's your favorite color?"

"I don't know. Why?"

"Cause I didn't paint them yet. I wanted to find out what color you like first."

"Oh, ummm ... blue."

"Blue?"

"Yeah. That's my favorite color."

"Like ... baby blue?"

"Heh!" I laughed softly. "Like dark blue."

"Oh. I don't have any dark blue. What's your second favorite color?"

"I don't know."

"I got um, pink and red and some ... silver and some kinda gold and..."

"Pink."

"Your second favorite color is pink?" Lisa giggled.

"Just for like toes and stuff."

"Really? Cool."

"Yeah."

"Pink's my favorite color too."

"Okay. Where are you?"

"At home!"

"No! I mean, like are you in the kitchen or..."

"The kitchen!" she practically gasped. "I know what you're thinking about!"

"What? No!" I laughed at her. "I'm just..."

"I'm in my bed."

"You are?"

"Uh-huh. I got my own phone."

"I wish I did," I said truthfully.

"I'm naked too," she whispered. "I'm not wearing anything."

"Really?"

"Yeah. I was, um ... sorta touching myself."

"You were? Where?"

"Guess!"

"Ummm ... Your pussy?" I whispered, imagining Lisa's puffy, hairless little pussy all pink and wet with our cum. My dick throbbed and I rubbed it through my jeans.

"Yeah," she giggled softly. "Where else?"

"I don't know, uh..."

"My butt too."

"You were?"

"I think I still got some of your stuff in me there."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah," Lisa sighed. "It feels good. I like touching my butt sorta."

"You're butt is beautiful," I said, wondering if that sounded as dumb as I thought it did, but how many girls liked talking about their butts anyway?

"It is?" she giggled. "Do you love my butt?"

"Yeah."

"More than my pussy?"

"Maybe," I laughed softly. "I don't know."

"Do you think I'm weird?" Lisa suddenly asked.

"No. Why would I?"

"Okay. I just ... I want you to like me."

"I do like you, Lisa. You're not weird."

"I told my mom about you."

"You did?" I swallowed hard.

"Just that I have a boyfriend."

"Okay."

"I didn't tell her everything!"

"Yeah, um ... What did she say?"

"She asked me if you're nice. I told her you're really nice!"

"Oh."

"And then she asked if you're handsome and I said, oh yeah!"

"Okay."

"And then she asked me how old you are."

"She did?"

"Uh-huh," Lisa giggled. "I told her you're fifteen and she just smiled."

"She did?"

"Yeah! She just said that was nice."

"Oh."

"Except she said she wants to meet you and everything."

"She does?"

"Of course! Daddy does too."

"Your dad wants to meet me?"

"Uh-huh. They said you can come over for dinner tomorrow, if you want."

"Oh, ummm..."

"Like seven o'clock? We eat kinda late. Is that okay?"

"I have to ask my mom."

"Please?"

"I'll ask her."

"Right now?"

"Now?"

"Yeah! Then I can tell my mom you're coming."

"Um..."

"You can even come over a little early," Lisa giggled. "If you want to."

"I can?"

"Uh-huh. I got another one of mom's pills."

"You did?"

"We can do it before they get home."

"Oh."

"Or do you wanna, um ... do it in my butt again?"

"Yeah. Okay," I nodded into the phone, because the idea of bun fucking Lisa again ... Wow!

"Mom asked me what happened to all the butter," she laughed.

"She did?" I laughed too. "My mom asked me why I smelled like butter."

"She did?" Lisa gasped happily. "That's so funny."

"Yeah."

"I want you to do it in my pussy too though. Okay?"

"You do?"

"I like it when you do it and kiss me and everything."

"Me too."

"I wish I could kiss you right now."

"So do I, Lisa."

"Are you gonna ask?"

"Yeah, um ... Hold on."

"Okay."

I had to be crazy! If I asked Mom if I could have dinner at a girl's house, she was going to ask all kinds of questions. As soon as she found out Lisa was thirteen, that would be the end of it too, just like with Jules. And what did I want to have dinner with Lisa for anyway? Except it was fun talking to her. I'd been smiling the whole time and feeling warm inside and sorta tingly, and not just because I'd fucked her either. I mean, that was part of it, but mostly it was just her. I didn't know why, but just talking to Lisa made me feel kinda good.

She made me feel like I was talking to Jules, sorta, and I didn't know what that meant exactly. But I liked it.

"Lisa?"

"What did she say?"

"Yeah, I can come over."

"Awesome!"

"But I got a thing after school, so like ... six o'clock, okay?"

"You can't come before then?"

"I wish I could," I sighed.

"Alright," she sighed too, but then Lisa giggled again. "That's okay. God! I love you, Trent!"

"I love you too," I whispered.

"I can't wait for tomorrow!"

"Me neither."

"What kind of food do you like?"

"Uh, I dunno."

"I'll tell my mom. She's a good cook. I help her sometimes."

"Okay, um ... I like everything."

"How about lasagna?"

"Yeah. I love lasagna."

"Really? Me too! I'll tell my mom."

"Okay."

"I know how to make it."

"You do?"

"Yeah! I'll cook it, okay? So you can eat my lasagna..."

"I wanna eat your lasagna!" I laughed.

" ... and tell me if it's good or not."

"Okay."

"Okay. I better go."

"Yeah."

"I'm gonna write in my diary about you."

"You are?" I grinned at the phone. "What are you gonna write?"

"I'm not telling you!"

"Awww..."

"I love you anyway."

"Is that what you're gonna write?"

"Probably!" she giggled. "And you love me too. I'm definitely gonna write that!"

"I do."

"I'm gonna paint my toenails too. Pink, right?"

"Yeah."

"Okay!"

"Okay."

"I don't wanna hang up."

"Me neither."

"You're so cool."

"You're so beautiful."

"Bye."

"Bye."

"Hang up!"

"You hang up!"

"I will!"

"Prove it."

"Do you really love me?"

"Yeah."

"I know! Bye!" Lisa hung up the phone with a giggle.

I dreamed about her that night.


The thing I had after school was smiling at me when I got home and she wasn't a thing at all. She was a tall, blonde, seriously cute, thirteen year old girl and that was way cool ... Except there were two of them sitting on my front steps.

"Hi Trent," the one on the left smiled and wiggled her fingers at me.

"Is that him?" the one on the right asked and she smiled at me too.

Hi," I smiled back, looking between them and feeling kind of confused.

Why were there two hot seventh graders sitting on my steps? There was only supposed to be one, Stacy, and I was her new boyfriend and we were gonna have sex. The other one had to be her twin sister, Angie, but the only reason she'd be there was if Stacy had chickened out. Like she still wanted a boyfriend, but she didn't want to go all the way. Right? I mean, isn't that what it means when a girl brings along her twin sister? I thought so and it kinda bummed me out.

"Ummm ... Stacy?" I picked the girl on the left and she giggled, they both did, and maybe their mom could tell them apart, but I couldn't.

"Maybe," she shrugged. "This is my sister, Angie."

"Maybe," the other girl grinned at me. "You're pretty cute. Are you really fifteen?"

"Yeah," I nodded and I really wanted to ask what she was doing there, but that might have been pretty rude. "Ummm ... You guys wanna come in?"

"Of course we do!" Stacy stood up, holding a little brown book bag and her purse over her shoulder. She wore purple shorts, short-shorts so I could see her long legs and they were smooth and super nice.

"We've been waiting for like half an hour already," Angie sighed and she wore red pants, like those fake leather hipsters a lot of girls like, but they were cool and tight and clingy, sort of.

"You have? Sorry," I shrugged, but it wasn't my fault and mostly I just wanted to get in the house before someone saw them! Like what if Lisa came by or Jules? I'd be dead!

"You're gonna have to work on that!" Stacy giggled, watching as I unlocked the front door.

"Work on what?" I smiled at her.

"Being on time," Angie said and I turned to look at her, but she was identical anyway. "If you're gonna be our boyfriend."

"Who's boyfriend?" I blinked at her.

"Ours!" Stacy told me. "We're twins."

"Duh!" Angie giggled.

"I know that," I frowned, pushing the front door open.

"So, we do everything together," Stacy said, following me inside.

"Everything," Angie nodded, following her sister. "Ohhh ... Nice house!"

"Thanks, um..." I closed the door, " ... Mmmmph!"

Stacy was kissing me! Like not a little one either, this girl was going for it! Her tongue was in my mouth before I even knew we were doing it and being as tall as I was, that just made it easy for her. She tasted like bananas and then I realized she had a big wad of bubblegum in her mouth and that was weird, kissing around that, but she didn't seem to mind. Stacy hugged me tight and I was sorta hugging her too, I mean, I had to sorta, so I had my arms around her and we were Frenching out right in front of her sister!

She pushed the gum in my mouth after about half a minute and I'd gotten really warm all of a sudden. Stacy too, I thought, and she didn't kiss like Jules or Lisa, not at all. Stacy kissed like ... I dunno ... like a boy maybe, you know, really going for it and her tongue was all over the place! I didn't mind and even though Angie was there, I kind of moved my hands down because I really wanted to feel Stacy's butt through her shorts! She had a small one kinda, like skinny, but she was one of those willowy kind of girls anyway, which is a nice word for skinny, so ... I was squeezing Stacy's butt and chewing her gum and sucking her tongue all at once!

"Oh! Oh kay!" Stacy giggled, kind of breathing hard and licking her lips. "Give it to Angie now."

"Uhhh..." I just wanted to catch my breath.

"Yeah," the other girl nodded as she stepped close, putting her arms around me. "Give me back my gum, boyfriend."

"Oh!" I might have nodded, but I doubt it because Angie had already started kissing me.

She didn't kiss like Stacy though, Angie was more like other girls and her tongue moved lightly around my lips and then inside my mouth. She gave a muffled giggle as she felt that wad of banana flavored bubblegum on my tongue and I pushed it into her eager mouth. I kissed Angie like Stacy had kissed me, since I'm a boy and everything, and I licked that girl out! We were probably lucky we didn't choke to death on the gum, but it was kind of fun kinda rolling it around and tongue wrestling beneath it and just making out while Stacy watched.

These girls had kissed before!

I grabbed Angie's butt too, pulling her against me and she felt just like her sister. She had the same skinny butt and her body rubbed against mine. They both wore t-shirts and I could feel Angie's bra underneath, but her tits must have been feeling something because the girl really liked pressing her flat chest against mine and she held me tightly with her arms around my waist. It was pretty fun kissing these two girls and my dick had gotten hard right away, like it always did, and I pushed it against her because Angie was the perfect height. Like the tent in my pants pushed right against her pussy, except we had way too much clothing between us.

"Good kiss!" Angie smiled, pink faced and nodding as she let me go.

"Yeah," I breathed, smiling back and letting her ass go reluctantly.

"Give me some gum," Stacy said. "You kissed him more than me!"

"I did not!" Angie giggled. "Here."

I sort of stared when Angie put her mouth on Stacy's, kind of kissing, but not really. She pushed the gum between them so Stacy could bite it and then they pulled away from each other. It was all stretchy of course and the girls laughed and had to use their fingers to tear long, yellowish strands apart, and then they were both chewing gum and smiling at me.

"You guys wanna go upstairs?" I asked, because there just wasn't any sense wasting time! My dick hurt and we only had two hours and I just knew I was gonna fuck both of them. I had to now!

"Yeah," Stacy grinned at her sister and Angie nodded.

"Can we do it in your mom and dad's bed?" she asked.

"Ummm..." I made a little face.

"Oh yeah!" Stacy giggled and clapped her hands. "Can we do it there?"

"Please?" Angie touched my chest, rubbing me through my t-shirt with her hand. "That would be so cool."

"We never did it before," Stacy sighed, and her bright blue eyes looked even bigger than they usually were. "Please, Trent?"

"I don't know, um..." I bit my lip, looking between them.

"I wanna do it in a real bed," Angie decided. "The first time, I mean."

"Me too!" Stacy said seriously. "I bet they got a big bed too."

"Sorta," I nodded. "Uh, yeah ... Okay..."

"Really? Cool!" Angie laughed and kissed me.

"You're so awesome!" Stacy giggled, grabbing my hand. "It's upstairs, right?"

I had no idea what difference it made if we did it on my bed or on my parent's bed, except I'd be totally dead if Mom and Dad ever found out! Girls are weird anyway though and having two sexy thirteen year old girls rubbing on me and begging and giggling and all that ... Well, who was gonna say no? Not me and especially not my dick! I couldn't even walk straight, let alone think straight as we made our way upstairs and into my parent's big bedroom. They did have a big bed too, like twice as big as mine, so maybe this really was a good idea, since there were three of us.

"I can't wait until we go out!" Stacy said as she pulled her t-shirt over her head, shaking her fine, golden hair free. It was straight, mostly, shiny like silk and falling around her face to brush her skinny shoulders.

"Oh yeah! Friday night," Angie nodded, looking at me and her hair was exactly the same way.

Her face too and she pulled her t-shirt up and off as well. When they stood there just wearing the same training bras from the waist up? It was impossible to tell them apart. They looked the same, they sounded the same, the smiled the same way and laughed the same. Maybe if I knew them for like years and years, I could do it, but not right then. All I knew was Stacy was the one wearing the shorts and she was taking those off!

"Friday night? Ummm ... Yeah, maybe," I nodded, feeling my dick throb. "All of us? I mean, both of you?"

"Of course!" Stacy giggled.

"You're our boyfriend!" Angie giggled.

"Okay," I smiled, even though having two girlfriends seemed really weird, but they were twins, so ... I pulled my own t-shirt off.

"We'll go to a movie," Stacy suggested, unbuttoning her shorts.

"Which one?" Angie wondered, unbuttoning her hipsters.

"I dunno," the other girl shrugged. "We'll see when we get there."

"I don't wanna watch anything scary," the other girl told us and she looked at me. "I hate scary movies."

"Sure," I nodded, blinking because they both wore the same little white panties.

Like see-thru panties, sorta, that really thin nylon stuff and I could just barely see Angie's pussy as she sat on the bed and pulled up her left leg to get her pants all the way off. Stacy just let her shorts fall down and those girls didn't have any hips at all. They were tall, yeah, with awesome legs and nice little butts and everything, but the rest of them was thin and not really womanly yet. They'd grown up, I guessed, but not out and that was okay. I thought they were kinda hot anyway, since they were girls and all.

"Did you hear about Lisa?" one of them asked and I had no idea which. They'd both gotten on the bed, smiling in their panties and bras, moving around and getting comfortable.

"Lisa? What about her?" I asked, trying to keep my balance as I took off my pants.

"She says she's got a boyfriend now," the other girl rolled her big blue eyes and I just listened as they talked to each other for a minute.

"Yeah right! Who'd go out with her?"

"I don't know. She wouldn't say."

"She's just making it up."

"Cause Julie's got a boyfriend."

"Yeah."

"I mean, Julie had a boyfriend!"

"Used to!"

Both of them were giggling, smiling at each other and at me as I got on the bed. My heart was going a hundred miles an hour and my cock was already wet, making a stain on my boxers and that was almost embarrassing, but I couldn't do anything about it. I was getting in bed with two girls at the same time! Twins! That was like a dream come true or something, except I hadn't even dreamed it at all. I'd have been afraid to imagine something like this, but now it was happening and they made room for me between them and I was definitely glad we were on my parent's big bed!

"When are you gonna tell Julie?" the one on the left asked me, touching my chest as I laid down on my back between them.

"Tell her, um ... what?" I asked, being dumb because my brain didn't work anymore.

"That you got a new girlfriend," the girl on my right said.

"Two new girlfriends," the other one corrected her sister with a little scrunch of her nose.

"That's what I meant," her sister scrunched up her nose too and it was making me sorta dizzy because they looked the same, like I keep saying.

"Pretty soon," I said and I didn't even want to think about Jules!

"Are you gonna kiss me now?" the girl on my left wondered, because I was looking at her and I nodded.

I did kiss her, since I was her new boyfriend and all, and the blonde girl sort of stretched out on her side while I just turned my head mostly. Her leg went over mine and she rubbed her knee over my thigh and her foot along my shin. Her hand was on my stomach and her lips were so soft and she kissed gently and I knew she had to be Angie, because Stacy kissed different.

"Wait ... uhhh..." she moved, giggling and taking out her gum and just stuck it to the headboard of my parent's bed, but I didn't say anything.

Angie kind of laid on top of me then and that was better because I didn't have to turn my head so much. I liked the way her hair brushed across my face too and now we could really make out because that stupid gum wasn't in the way. I held Angie with my left arm underneath her and my hand on her back. She felt amazingly warm and smooth, except her bra strap was kind of annoying. She liked it when my tongue was in her mouth, I thought, more than when she was in mine. Angie liked to moan too, really softly and her fingers scratched my stomach as she tickled my tongue with hers and swallowed our spit.

"My turn," Stacy whispered and I had no idea where her gum had gone, but I didn't worry about it as she invaded my mouth with her tongue.

Definitely Stacy, yeah, because she was into kissing hard and deep, like licking my tonsils or something. She kissed me the way I'd kissed her sister, and that was kinda cool. Her tongue was small anyway and she wriggled it all over while I teased and licked it with mine. I held Stacy just like I held Angie, and her bra was in the way too, but her hand was on my cock! Stacy rubbed me through my damp boxers, not really grabbing my dick, but just rubbing it around and rolling her head slightly, like she was screwing her tongue into my mouth. I was burning up between those two girls!

Angie reached behind her and unsnapped her bra for me while I kissed her sister and that was cool. Stacy did the same thing and I didn't even realize the clasp things were in the back or I'd have tried to do it myself, but it was probably easier for them anyway. Bras are kinda weird. She shrugged it off her shoulders, both girls did and so we had to move around a little, which gave Angie an excuse to kiss me again and I could barely catch my breath before I found myself making out with the other sister.

Their bras were gone now though and I dimly realized that I could feel their hard little nipples rubbing against me. Both of them liked to move a lot and I'd caught a glimpse of their tits. Stacy and Angie were different than Lisa and Jules. I mean, my other girlfriends had big nipples, like fat puffy ones, especially Julie. God! I loved her nipples a lot! But Angie and Stacy had small nipples, brown ones like mine, and not really puffy at all. They had little boobs going though, not very much, but smallish mounds anyway, so that was nice. I dunno, maybe I was really starting to like baby tits, you know? Or maybe I just really liked the way those two girls were rubbing their hard nipples against me.

Whatever it was, my cock was going to explode pretty soon! We kept making out, first one girl and then the other, they'd kiss me for like a minute, maybe a little longer, and then switch. We didn't say anything, none of us, we just breathed heavily and sighed and moaned, especially Angie when we kissed. Stacy just made warm, wet swishing noises as her tongue wriggled around in my mouth and I had to swallow a lot of spit when I was kissing her!

The girls were getting hot too, seriously! Their pussies were burning against my thighs. Stacy and Angie had their legs spread as they lay half on me, and I could feel that soft nylon and the hot humidity of their pussies underneath. I guess all girls get really hot and after all the sex I'd had with Jules and Lisa, I was kind of used to it. I'd just never felt two pussies rubbing on me at the same time before. I reached for their butts and if they'd been short, it would have been easy, but they were tall and I could barely reach the waistband of their panties, so we moved around again.

One of them, and I had no idea which, was on her back and I was on top of her, my chest was anyway. I was laying on her tits and kissing her and I thought it was Stacy, but either way, I could reach down and rub her pussy through those sheer panties and the girl spread her legs for me. She had a little hair, like blonde peach fuzz and I had my hand inside her panties too! I could feel it! I rubbed her vulva gently with my fingers, all four of them, just rubbing the swell and then her pussy lips. She had a skinny pussy too. I mean, her mound wasn't puffy at all, but sorta flat, and she had real pussy lips! Like longer than I expected, but thin and sorta rubbery and definitely wet!

She lifted her butt off the bed and closed her thighs around my hand, whimpering softly into my mouth. I wanted to make her cum and I was rubbing the top of her sit with two gingers, making a small quick circle around it and that seemed to be what she really liked. She wrapped her arms around my neck and jammed her tongue into my mouth and her butt was up in the air! She had to be Stacy, I thought, changing my mind just because her tongue was fucking my mouth while her pussy trembled against my hand. I could feel her cumming! Her pussy shivered, I swear, and then her whole body shivered and then she sort of ... fell.

"Do that to me!" Angie said and I didn't even have time to think.

The girl pulled me away from her sister and spread her legs and maybe she was Stacy because her tongue pushed into my mouth quickly as she held my tightly. I slid my hand, still wet with her sister's pussy juice, under her panties and as soon as I touched Stacy's burning pussy, it was like déjà vu all over again! They felt the same. They moved a little different and they kissed differently for sure, but her soft pussy lips were long and thin, her clitty bump thing at the top of her slit was hard, and I couldn't tell the difference between them.

She came different though, not lifting her butt at all. She just closed her legs tightly and pulled her knees up like she wanted to curl up into a ball. Maybe she was Angie, since her tongue seemed to melt back into her mouth and I chased it, Frenching the girl as she moaned softly and caressed my tongue. She even sucked on it and all the while her pussy was gushing juice. I mean, God! She got wet! Her sister had gotten wet too, but not like this and I thought she was peeing for a second, but it was all girl cum and I squeezed her little pussy like it was a lemon! The smell of her, of both of them, filled my nose and I loved that smell. It made my dick hurt!

"We got a good boyfriend," the girl said breathlessly a minute later, smiling at her nodding sister.

"I know!" the other blonde girl kissed me and by then I wasn't even sure I could tell their kisses apart.

"We're gonna do it, right?" the one beneath me asked, looking at both me and her sister.

"You wanna go first?" the other girl had kind of curled up next to her sister and hugged her, rubbing her tummy while I still lay on her tits.

"I don't know," she giggled, looking up at me with her big blue eyes. "Is it gonna hurt?"

"Just a little at first," I said. "But then it feels really good."

"It does?"

"That's what Julie said too," her sister agreed. "I'll go first."

"No I wanna do it," the other said quickly. "You love me, right?"

"Oh yeah," I told her softly, kissing her lips because she looked kind of scared, or just nervous maybe. "I love you."

"Both of us?" the other one asked, biting her bottom lip and I nodded.

"Yeah," I looked at her. "I love you too."

"We love you," she sighed, letting me kiss her right above her sister's flushed face.

We made out for half a minute and then I had to make out with her sister again. That gave Angie, or maybe Stacy, a chance to take her panties off and then she took off her sister's for her, since we were busy kissing. That seemed really cool, except I couldn't really see it, but a girl taking off her sister's panties so I could fuck her? Oh man! I don't know why I liked that, but I did. This had to be the coolest thing in the world, making out with twins, and I was pushing my boxers down while we kissed. I was going to fuck both of these girls and I started thinking about seeing them both pregnant! Knocked up twins! God!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.