Babymaker - Cover

Babymaker

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Chapter 14

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Fifteen year old Trent just wanted to knock up his best friend's little sister and forget about her, but falling in love wasn't part of the plan! Things only get more complicated when Julie decides to show her new boyfriend off to her friends and Trent soon finds himself juggling romance with desire as the prettiest girls in seventh grade try to steal him away.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

"That was pretty weird," Molly decided, giggling as we sat together at the back of the bus.

We hadn't really talked about the twins, Angie and Stacy, and how I'd made them pregnant. I'd expected them to be a little more angry with me for breaking up with them like I had, but on the whole, they'd seemed pretty cool about it. Except for calling me a butthead and a jerk, which I was, the twins had been their usual silly selves. Sexy too, and I have to admit that seeing them again had brought back some good memories. Fucking identical thirteen-year-old hotties at the same time in the same bed wasn't something a guy forgets.

"I can't believe you made them both pregnant!"

"Shhh..." I made a face and Molly giggled some more. There weren't a lot of people riding the city bus at eight o'clock on a Friday night, but there were a couple old ladies on their way to bingo sitting nearby.

"Are you really going to talk to their dad?"

"I don't have any choice," I sighed. The twins had made me promise to come to their house in the morning, or else their dad would come to mine.

"My parents would be so mad," Molly said, looking more happy than sympathetic, but she wasn't a boy either.

"Well, it's the responsible thing to do, right?" I shrugged. "Face the music?"

"The responsible thing would be not to knock them up!" She laughed again and bumped me with her shoulder. "You're such a guy, Trent."

"I guess so." I smiled weakly, but I wasn't sure what that meant exactly.

"They're just little kids," she continued. "I knew you liked Randy's little sister, but ... Did you knock her up too?"

"Huh?"

"Oh my God! You did!" She clapped her hands with a huge, almost disbelieving grin. "Who else?"

"What do you mean?" I frowned. "It isn't funny."

"I know! It's awesome! Come on, who else?" Molly repeated. "I won't tell anyone, I swear."

"Why are you so happy?" I wondered, narrowing my eyes. She hadn't been acting like this before, but maybe she just had to get used to the idea. Whatever the idea might be.

"You knocked up three girls," she said. "It's cool."

"I thought you said it was irresponsible." I smiled back at her. "You're weird."

"Were they all virgins when you did it?" Molly asked, lowering her voice and leaning closer, enough so her shoulder rubbed against mine.

"They were my girlfriends," I told her. "I'm not going to talk about it."

"Trent!" She pouted and put her hand on my leg, squeezing my thigh. "I'll keep it a secret. I just want to know. Were they all virgins or not?"

"Are you a virgin?" I asked, not looking for an answer, but just to make my point. It really wasn't any of Molly's business and maybe I hadn't treated Jules or the twins fairly, but I still had to respect them.

"Oh. Okay." Molly nodded. "You wanna do it like that?"

"Do what?" I asked with a confused smile.

"Quid pro quo," she said. "I get it. My dad's a lawyer."

"He is?" I didn't even know what language that was.

"So's my mom," Molly said with a shrug. "Yeah. I'm a virgin."

"Uhhh..." I blinked, not expecting her to tell me that.

"Your turn," Molly said. "Were your girlfriends virgins or not?"

"Yeah." I nodded, understanding that I had to trade secrets with her. Or something.

"All three of them?" She giggled and stuck her tongue out at me. "You must be really good at sex, huh?"

"Me? I don't know." I smiled self consciously. "Maybe. You're thinking abut it now, huh?"

"Not really." Molly shrugged. "I'm just wondering if you're gonna be a good boyfriend or not."

"Yeah? Are you my girlfriend now?"

"I'm thinking about it," she said. "Making a list, you know."

"Like what?"

"Like pros and cons, stuff like that." Molly smiled, widening her eyes all innocent-like.

"Uh ... What's on it?" I wondered, knowing she was teasing me, but maybe not.

"Well, you're cute," she told me. "That's definitely a pro, but you can't ice skate. That's kind of a con."

"Sorry."

"But I can teach you and that would be fun, so it's kind of a pro, too."

"So, even the pros and cons have pros and cons?" I grinned at her and Molly giggled. I wondered where knocking up three middle school girls fell on her list. She didn't even know about Lisa.

"We're almost there," she said, looking out the window. "Push the button."

I carried Molly's ice skates off the bus and up a curving street lined with trees. She didn't live that far away from me, really. It wasn't very late, only about eight o'clock, and I figured I had a new girlfriend now, whether I wanted one or not. Molly talked most of the way to her house, but not about anything special. She'd point at a house and tell me who lived there. She complained about living so far from the bus stop, although it turned out to be just a couple blocks. It was fun just walking with her.

"Thanks for walking me home, Trent." We stood on the front porch of her house, a large Victorian mansion that must have been a hundred years old.

"Sure." I nodded, wondering what that meant.

"Do you want to call me sometime?" she asked, tilting her head and smiling. She looked up, through her bangs, although she didn't have to. We were almost the same height, but it did make her awfully pretty.

"Yeah. Okay," I agreed, glancing at the front door. Like, weren't we going inside?

"Hold on a sec..." She opened her purse and it jingled like Christmas as she found a pen. "Give me your hand."

"Why?" I smiled as she wrote her phone number across the back of my hand.

"I don't want you to lose it," Molly explained, showing me her tongue. A big light, almost like a chandelier, hung over the porch and her sapphire eyes sparkled.

I wanted to kiss her, but I didn't. We just looked at each other and I felt the same feelings I'd had for Jules knotting up my gut, making my heart swell. I'd sort of felt like that with my other girlfriends too, but definitely with Julie and now with Molly. Somewhere between sitting in the library and walking her home, I'd fallen in love. Real love. I felt kind of dizzy, actually. Self-conscious and sort of shy, but excited like you wouldn't believe. Every part of me tingled.

"Well, I'd better go inside," she said. "I had fun."

"Me too," I said, finally realizing that she wasn't going to ask me in. I felt disappointed, but not confused. Molly wasn't like other girls.

"Buy some skates, okay?" She laughed again and I smiled, nodding quickly.

"I will," I replied, but what I meant was, I'll do whatever you want me to. Maybe she already knew that. "Oh, uh ... Here."

I handed over her skate case, a pink one with a lot of stickers on it and her name printed neatly on the side. We looked at each other some more and I didn't know if she was waiting for a kiss or not. I wanted to kiss her, like I said, but I had this voice in my head telling me not to. She expected me to kiss her, I thought, and I wanted to surprise her. Maybe. I didn't really understand it to tell the truth. Why didn't I kiss her?

"Good night, Molly," I said.

"Bye." She didn't look surprised, only happy as she opened the door and went inside her house. Molly waved her fingers when she closed it behind her.

On my way back down the street, walking towards the bus stop, I didn't even feel the sidewalk. I hadn't felt like this since me and Jules had skipped school together. That had been the best day of my life -- Until now. Molly was the first girl I'd ever fallen in love with that I hadn't fucked first, and that's a very strange thought to have. What would it be like to make her pregnant? I hadn't even kissed her yet.

I hoped the bus would come quickly; I couldn't wait to get home and call her.


"Hi Trent!" Molly answered on the first ring.

"Hi, uh ... How did you know it was me?"

"Woman's intuition," she replied.

"Oh."

"Plus I know the bus schedule and you said you live on Cedar, so..."

"Yeah. Okay, Miss Smarty-pants."

"God! Call me anything else," she said with a giggle. "It sounds like I'm a geek."

"No," I sighed, getting comfortable on my parents' bed. "You're definitely not that."

"Definitely."

"But you are smart though," I said. "And pretty and funny and..."

"I'm pretty?"

"Well, when you're mad, I mean."

"Shut-up!" Molly laughed again.

We didn't say anything for a long ten seconds.

"Hey, um ... Trent?"

"I'm here."

"Thanks for being so nice tonight."

"Sure. Yeah." I shrugged. "Why wouldn't I be nice?"

"No, I mean thanks for not kissing me."

"Oh."

"That was really sweet," she told me.

"It was?" I didn't quite understand that, but I wanted to. I wanted to know everything about the girl, you know?

"My mom was watching us," Molly said. "You really impressed her."

"Cool." I smiled at that.

"You impressed me too," she whispered. "Um ... Did you want to though?"

"Kiss you?" I cleared my throat and I didn't know what she wanted to hear. "Yeah. I wanted to, but..."

"But what?"

"I didn't want to ruin anything," I told her. "Why are we whispering?"

"I don't know." Molly giggled. "My boyfriend never called me before."

"Am I really your boyfriend?"

"Don't you want to be?"

"Yeah," I said, smiling. "More than anything."

"You just have to learn to ice skate."

"I know."

"There's this town in Sweden," Molly said. "Every year they have a big dance and everyone has to ice skate."

"They do?"

"Uh-huh. I wish they did that here," she sighed. "Like the Prom or something. We could dance on the ice."

"I'd probably break my leg," I told her, not really joking at all.

"Do you have a date yet?"

"For what?"

"The Prom," Molly said, and I could hear her smile. "You're taking me. Right?"

"We're in tenth grade," I reminded her. "The prom's not for two more years."

"Yeah, but..." She giggled. "I want you to ask me now."

"Over the phone?" I grinned. "Okay, um ... Do you want to go to the Prom with me?"

"Yes. Definitely," she answered. "That's so cool. You can't change your mind either."

"I won't," I promised. "You're kinda weird, Molly."

"Sorry. I can't help it."

"That's okay. I kinda like it."

"Do you believe in love at first sight?"

"I don't know." I narrowed my eyes, staring at a wedding portrait of my mom and dad. "Maybe. Why?"

"Just wondered," she sighed. "The first time I saw you was in eighth grade."

"We were in the same class."

"Yeah," Molly said. "I didn't know I loved you though."

"What?"

"I gotta go," she said. "Call me tomorrow."

"Wait. What did you say?"

"Bye!" She hung up the phone.

She loved me? I loved her, I knew that, but I fell in love with every girl I ever had sex with. Except I hadn't even kissed Molly, so this was different. I hadn't even loved Julie until after I'd taken her virginity. She'd loved me though, which had been the reason I'd fucked her in the first place. I mean, Jules had given her pussy up way too easily, just like all the other girls.

But not Molly. She'd been impressed because I hadn't tried to do anything. That's probably normal for most girls, at least on a first date, but compared to everything else I knew about girls? It seemed kind of weird. Abnormal. She should have invited me into her house, snuck me into her bedroom, made out with me for awhile and then spread those long legs of hers.

Maybe she'd tell me how scared she felt. Or maybe Molly would ask me if I had a condom, but it wouldn't matter. I'd fuck her and cum inside her and she'd be just like Jules. What? I frowned and squeezed my dick, because I was thinking about Molly and sorta jerking off. I wanted to kiss her, but did I really want to fuck her? My cock did. My balls definitely wanted to knock her up, but my heart -- I had to be going crazy. What if she stayed a virgin until we were married? I mean, if we got married. What would that be like?

Julie was only thirteen and she'd never be a virgin again, which seemed kind of cool, but kind of depressing too. I'd knocked her up. Every boyfriend she ever had, her husband, whoever he might be, would know Jules had fucked some other guy. She'd still be in high school when her baby started kindergarten! Maybe. The math was a little tricky as I lay in my bed, stroking my cock and thinking about Jules being a tenth grade mommy. What if Molly had kid? Like today, if she had a three-year-old at day care while we sat next to each other in the library, would I still love her?

I didn't know and I felt guilty. I didn't want to, but after seeing the twins and then talking to Molly about it ... Yeah. I felt bad for knocking them up. I'd been trying too. It wasn't an accident. It just never occurred to me that it would really matter. I mean, permanently matter. Forever. They were having babies! And my dick was hard as a rock thinking about it, imagining them all big and round and pregnant as hell. I had to be insane and I guess that's when I decided I'd never fuck Molly. At least, not until we got married. She was different, but I didn't really understand why. I loved Jules, but maybe I only wanted to love her. Maybe I only wanted to love Molly.

"Maybe I should kill myself," I sighed, letting go of my dick. Love sucks.


Molly. My first thought upon waking up.

"Good morning, sunshine." Mom smiled as I walked into the kitchen. "I'm scrambling some eggs."

"Hey, buddy." Dad smiled at me over his morning paper.

They both seemed unusually chipper, although not too much. My parents had gone out the night before and I'd fallen asleep before they'd come home. I suppose having a nice dinner and maybe a movie, or whatever they'd done, had put them in a good mood. Plus it was Saturday, so nobody had to rush to work or school, which was always nice. We sorta lived for the weekends, much like everyone else, I suppose. Except I had the twins to look forward to, or their father, I should say, and I wanted to change my mind about going to their house.

What's worse than knocking up a thirteen-year-old girl? Knocking up two of them.

"What did you do last night?" Dad asked a few minutes later.

He folded his paper as I sat at the kitchen table with some toast and juice, remembering how I'd fucked Mrs. Collins. There'd been a big puddle of cum right there by his left elbow, but I tried not to think about that.

"I went ice skating," I replied. "You think I could get some skates today?"

"Ice skating?" He gave me a quizzical look. "When did you start doing that?"

"Last night," I said. "I went to the Rec Center and, uh ... I kind of like it."

"Why?" Mom wondered, standing behind me. She leaned over my shoulder, setting a plate with eggs and bacon in front of me. "You went with Lisa?"

"Ahhh..." Dad smiled, nodding his head.

"Not really," I answered slowly. "I sorta met a different girl."

I wanted to see my mom's reaction to that, but she stayed behind my chair, rubbing my shoulders. Not in a flirty way, nothing like that, but in a normal, motherly way. And that only shows how strange my life really was, having to decipher everything she did. For the moment at least, she seemed content to be the same old Mom I'd always had -- Until the night I'd fucked her, I mean. I didn't want to think about that either.

"Well ... Who's this girl?" my dad wondered, sipping his coffee.

"Molly," I replied. "She's in my class at school. We've known each other since eighth grade."

"Your own age then," he said with a chuckle. "Good for you."

"What's her last name?" Mom asked, squeezing my shoulders extra hard. Did that mean she wasn't happy?

"Carpenter," I said. "She lives up the hill, on Rosewood Street. I think her mom and dad are lawyers or something."

"Molly Carpenter?" Dad tilted his head, thinking about that. "Black hair, real pretty? I remember her. No cavities."

"You know her?" I smiled, but I shouldn't have been surprised. Sometimes I think my dad specialized in teenage girls. Or at least in their teeth.

"How pretty?" Mom asked, and he shrugged.

"She has nice teeth," he said with a grin. "No, if that's the girl I'm thinking of, she's real nice. Ice skater, huh?"

"She's really good at it," I agreed. "So, do you think I can go to the mall and get some skates today?"

"What about Lisa?" Mom wondered, letting me go as she moved around the table towards my dad. "You can't have two girlfriends, Trent."

"I like Molly," I said, and that was easy to say. Lisa was a zillion miles away.

"We should meet her first," she decided. "Then you can worry about buying ice skates."

"But..." I frowned, and it was pointless to argue with her. At least she hadn't said no, but I honestly couldn't tell what my mom was thinking. She didn't smile or frown, but stood next to my dad as he put an arm around her waist.

"We have some news, too." He looked up, smiling at my mom. "Do you want to tell him?"

"Tell me what?" I asked, looking between them.

"You tell him," she decided, staring into my eyes with her arm around Dad's shoulders.

"Well, your mother and I, uh ... We're going to have a baby."

"Oh." I blinked at him.

"I saw a doctor yesterday," Mom said. "He confirmed it. I'm pregnant."

"Okay," I said, trying to smile as I glanced at my dad. He looked happy enough, he even leaned over to kiss Mom's tummy. "Congratulations, I guess. Um ... Okay."

"It's hard to believe, I know," he said. "So you're going to be a big brother. What do you think about that?"

"I'm..." I shrugged, looking at my mom. She still smiled, but her eyes were cool. "Happy. Yeah. That's awesome. Is it going to be a boy or a girl?"

"Oh, it's a little too early for that," Mom said, laughing lightly. She kissed my dad's cheek and even sat on his lap. "You boys will have to work on a nursery. There's going to be some changes around here."

"A nursery?"

"We'll do it ourselves," Dad told me. "Fix up one of the spare bedrooms. Some new paint, carpeting, some wallpaper maybe. You know, a little project just on the weekends. Man stuff, me and you, Trent."

He grinned and Mom smiled happily, wrapped up in her husband's arms. They looked like a Norman Rockwell painting, or maybe a Ralph Lauren ad, since Dad was dressed for his Saturday round of golf in slacks and a teal polo shirt. Mom wore some stressed jeans, like the kind that cost a hundred bucks because they looked like they were worth ten, and a white CK sweatshirt. They were beautiful together, that's what I was thinking. Perfect. The American dream, except the baby in her belly wasn't his.

I didn't feel much like eating.


Dad found me in my room just before he left for the country club.

"Hey, here's a hundred bucks," he said. "Go buy some skates for that girl of yours."

"What about Mom?" I wondered, taking the money and trying to hide my guilt.

"We'll apologize later," he said. "She's in a good mood anyway."

"Because of the baby?" I asked, looking at the money so I wouldn't have to look at him.

"That and she got a promotion yesterday," he replied. "That's why she's been so stressed lately, but we're okay now."

"Okay." I wasn't sure what that meant. I mean, he made it sound like they weren't okay before, but I hadn't noticed anything. Probably because I'd been too worried about how Mom had been acting towards me; I'd been avoiding my dad.

"Are you okay with the baby?" he asked, and I felt my stomach knotting up like you wouldn't believe. That was the last thing I wanted to talk about.

"Yeah." I nodded. "It's great. You guys are happy, right?"

"We are," he agreed. "It's kind of a surprise. We weren't trying, but ... Look, I know things haven't been perfect around here."

"What do you mean?"

"We've had our problems, your mom and me," he said slowly, almost carefully. "We didn't want another, but I think it's the best thing that could have happened to us. I just want you to be happy too. We both love you, Trent."

"I know, Dad. I love you guys too."

He wanted to hug and we weren't exactly big on hugs in our family, but sometimes ... I had the insane urge to tell him the truth. I loved my dad a lot and Mom had been right; he could never, ever find out the truth.

Shortly after he left, and just as I started down the stairs on my way to Angie and Stacy's house, my mom caught me.

"What did your father say?" she asked, standing at the bottom of the stairs with her arms crossed.

"Uh ... He gave me some money for ice skates," I answered, hoping that would be enough of an answer. Probably she wanted to make sure he wasn't suspicious, but I wasn't going to bring up the subject unless she asked about it directly.

"Okay." Mom nodded. "He didn't say anything about the baby?"

"Just that he's happy," I said. She made me feel naked as I stood there, but not in a sexy way. I mean in the embarrassing, self-conscious way.

"That's all?"

"He said, um..." I lifted my eyes to hers. "It's the best thing that could have happened, maybe."

"He did?" My mom actually smiled at that, but only a little. Maybe she felt relieved, I wasn't sure.

"Is everything okay?" I wondered

"It's fine," she said, dismissing the topic completely. "How much did he give you?"

"A hundred dollars." I thought she would be mad, but I guess she really was in a good mood.

"Ice Skates are expensive. There's money on my dresser," she told me. "Get another fifty, just in case."

"Alright. Thanks, Mom." I turned around, taking the first step.

"Trent..."

"Huh?"

"I want to meet this girl," she said, repeating what she'd told me earlier. "No more peasants, remember?"

"I don't even know what that means," I sighed. "But Molly's great. She's kind of like you."

"Me?" Mom narrowed her eyes.

"I mean, she's just ... She's smart. She's not a little kid. Special, like grown up or something." I shrugged. "I don't know."

"We'll see," she said, somewhat doubtfully.

I guess because she didn't think much of any of my previous girlfriends, Mom figured Molly wouldn't be any better. The only reason she let me go out with Lisa was because of Bambi being her sorority sister or whatever. I knew for a fact that my mom didn't really think much of the girl, but she knew I wanted a girlfriend, too. She wasn't telling me I couldn't have one, and maybe she even wanted me to date a girl, but Mom seemed determined that any girl I got serious with had to meet some set of standards or something.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.