Babymaker - Cover

Babymaker

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Chapter 13

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Fifteen year old Trent just wanted to knock up his best friend's little sister and forget about her, but falling in love wasn't part of the plan! Things only get more complicated when Julie decides to show her new boyfriend off to her friends and Trent soon finds himself juggling romance with desire as the prettiest girls in seventh grade try to steal him away.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

My mom paid little attention to me the morning after she'd tucked me in with a bedtime story and some quick, hard sex. I wasn't sure if we'd been making love or fucking. That might not seem very important to most people, but I'd been learning to appreciate the subtle differences. If I knew what we were doing, I hoped, I might almost know what I should be feeling. As it was, I felt a little bit of everything.

"I don't want any phone calls today," she said, walking into the kitchen and fixing her left earring.

"Okay," I cleared my throat, only half-looking at her.

She'd pulled her blonde hair into a severe bun, leaving a few deliberate tendrils falling past her ears. They were the only thing about her that wasn't perfect and that's what made her beautiful, at least to me. Mom had put on her red scarf, the silk knotted loosely around her throat. Like a man's power tie, it made her look aggressive and assertive, much like her crimson lipstick and fingernails. She barely glanced at me. No more secret smiles, no more flirting, the world had gone back to normal.

"That means you too," she said, looking at my dad. "I have an important meeting downtown."

"Oh." He looked at her over his morning paper. "Well, you're dressed for it, dear. You look very important."

"Hmmm..." Mom tugged her earring, a large gold one, and finally returned his smile. "Thank you. Wish me luck."

It's pretty amazing how she could grow so warm in the blink of an eye. I mean, one minute she walks into the room and the temperature drops thirty degrees, and a second later she smiles and it almost breaks your heart. Dad could do that, get her to melt and relax, even get a girlish giggle out of her. They shared the moment, looking at each other, and I felt ... Jealous? She never looked at me like that.

"Did you finish your homework?" Mom asked, losing her smile as she stared at me. It wasn't an angry look, not even stern, just the sort of look a busy mom gives her son when she doesn't need a last minute problem.

"Almost," I said. "I can do it during study hall."

Of course, if Mom hadn't come into my room the night before, we both knew my homework would already be finished. It seemed a golden opportunity for one of her flirty, secret smiles, and yesterday I would have gotten it, I'm sure, but not today. Last night never happened.

"Do good in school, Trent." She left, blowing a kiss at my dad on her way towards the garage.

"I'd better get going too," he said, glancing at his watch. "Hey, if I take your mom out for dinner tonight, can you fend for yourself?"

"Huh? Sure," I said with a shrug.

"I'll give you some money for pizza," he said. "Or maybe you can see that girlfriend of yours. Take her to a movie. How about that?"

"Maybe. I can call her after school, I guess." It would have to be long distance, I didn't say. Dad thought I was dating Lisa.

"Here's, uh..." He looked through his wallet. "Sixty dollars. You can take a cab. It's better than the bus, right?"

"Yeah," I agreed, returning his smile. "Thanks."

"I'll be glad when you're old enough to drive," he said, standing up. "I'll probably pick your mom up at work, so ... Be good. Right?"

I wondered what was going on, but I didn't ask. When they went out, it was usually on Saturdays, and I couldn't remember the last time Dad had picked up my mom at work. It seems kind of strange to admit, but when I thought about it, I really didn't know that much about my parents. Maybe it's like that for all kids, I'm not sure.


Mrs. Collins must have been watching for me out the windows. She opened the kitchen door before I could even knock. It had felt weird hiding around the side of a neighbor's house, watching and waiting for her husband to leave for work. Julie left a few minutes later, standing on the corner with a half-dozen other middle school kids for the bus. That made my heart stutter, just seeing her again. She looked gorgeous to me, even from halfway down the block, and I wished I could go talk to her. We could skip school and just ... talk. I missed her so much it hurt. But her bus took her away, and Randy finally left, walking by himself now that we weren't friends anymore.

"We'll go upstairs again," Mrs. Collins decided, taking my jacket as I kicked off my shoes.

She wore pink sweatpants and a t-shirt, which surprised me a lot less than seeing her in a skirt the night before. She'd obviously brushed her hair though, and she'd put on a little makeup, too. Mrs. Collins had put on the same reddish brown lipstick and it looked nice with her brown eyes and hair. I'd seen her plenty of times in the morning, like when I'd sleep over, and she didn't usually worry about looking so nice.

"Here, let me do it," she said, kneeling on the floor of Julie's bedroom.

Apparently, she'd decided this was the room she wanted to get pregnant in, but I didn't know why. Maybe because I'd taken her daughter's virginity on the now unmade bed, and maybe even knocked Jules up. Whatever the reason, I couldn't help smiling as Mrs. Collins undid my belt and then my jeans, pushing them down my thighs as I held her shoulders for balance. She pushed my boxers down as well and my cock wasn't hard, since I felt pretty nervous. It just sorta dangled there as I stepped awkwardly out of my clothes.

"I want to do it twice before you go to school," she told me.

"Alright," I whispered, watching as she took my cock in her hand.

She played with it for a moment and then kissed the tip, not as tentatively as the night before. Mrs. Collins pulled my penis upward and licked along the underside of the shaft, all the way from my balls to the smooth glans. She did it again and then pursed her lips, kissing my cock right at the base. She kissed my thighs and played with my cock some more, holding it between her thumb and fingers at it started to grow. She seemed to want to do something else. I can't explain how I knew that, but I felt it. Like she was less interested in my cock than she was in my ... balls? Yeah. After a minute, maybe two of kissing and licking all around my nuts, she finally closed her eyes and planted a wet, lingering kiss on my scrotum.

"Mmmm..." she sighed, holding her mouth against my balls, slowly, slightly shaking her head so that my sack rubbed across her cheeks. It seemed a bit weird maybe, but as far as I could figure, all sex is weird.

"You wanna suck my balls?" I wondered, getting over my nervous fear as I became more excited. Like they're inversely proportional or something, which was kinda what my math homework was about, but I wasn't thinking about school.

"They're beautiful," she breathed, jerking my cock in her fist as I'd grown fairly erect by then. Zero to boner in six seconds flat and I had both hands on the woman's head, steering her mouth around my crotch.

Once she started sucking my cock or licking my balls, it didn't really matter who she was in real life. At that moment, Mrs. Collins was just another girl. I stopped worrying about Jules or even her husband. My dick was leaking precum over her fingers and she seemed to love my balls a lot. She'd push her tongue underneath them, like she wanted to lick my butt or something, and then flick it back and forth, up and down. My swollen cock pressed against her face, along her nose and past her closed eyes. She'd opened her hand, stroking the shaft with her palm as more precum leaked onto her forehead.

When Mrs. Collins took my balls in her mouth, she wasn't shy about it. I heard her whisper something about how big they were, but I didn't know if I had big balls or not. So far as I could tell, I wasn't much different than most of the guys in my gym class. But I already knew her husband had some serious gonad issues. I mean, he couldn't even knock his wife up after six months of trying. Maybe he had really small balls? Probably a little dick, too. Except I didn't want to think anything bad about the guy. Actually, I didn't want to think about him at all.

"Not too hard," I warned her, wincing as Mrs. Collins tried to stuff both of my nuts into her mouth at the same time.

"Sorry," she breathed, giving up on that and just taking one between her lips.

That worked better for both of us and she went back to jerking me off, eyes open this time. She stared at my penis and nursed on my balls, one and then the other, sucking on them like candy, and it felt sorta nice. Too nice, and like the night before, I told her I was going to cum pretty soon if she didn't stop.

"Yeah. Okay," she said, dragging a wet kiss up my shaft.

She closed her lips around the head of my cock and for a second there I thought she actually wanted me to cum in her mouth. Mrs. Collins only sucked me for a few seconds, however, and then let me go.

"Put it inside me," she said, laying on Julie's bed.

She'd taken off her sweatpants, but not her t-shirt or her panties, pink ones this morning. She pulled the crotch aside, inviting me in, and I fucked her. We were definitely not making love. She didn't move at all, but only closed her eyes and bit her bottom lip, laying stiff beneath me. She felt nice and hot though, slick and oily with her own juices, so maybe only wanted to pretend like she didn't care. It didn't matter as I came quickly and that seemed to wake her up again.

Mrs. Collins opened her eyes, smiling and nodding her head. She let out a deep breath, I guess she'd been holding it, and put her arms around my neck.

"I feel it," she whispered. "Keep fucking me. Don't stop, it feels good."

She brought her knees up, wrapping her legs around me as she began moving. I fucked her through my orgasm and into hers. She grew even wetter then and fucking Mrs. Collins was like giving my cock a bath, but she wasn't very tight at all. Not until she groaned and arched her back, every muscle in her body contracting, include the small, soft ones in her pussy. She squirmed and pulled me to her mouth, kissing me hard and deep the way she had the night before. Everything else was just pretend for her. I mean, the way she'd been so stiff and how she kept her clothes on, and all that. She obviously wanted to fuck. Mrs. Collins got off on it, she was cumming like crazy, but she probably didn't want to.

But I didn't care. It sounds bad, but it's true. I grabbed her thighs and pushed her legs up, and drilled her cunt for what seemed like an eternity before I came the second time. She loved it too, believe me. Every girl I knew was messed up in the head, except Julie. I thought about her while I fucked her mom, and not in a bad, guilty way either. I pretended it was Jules I was fucking. Like she'd grown up and we were married maybe, and we even had kids and wanted another one. They had the same eyes and I sort of fell into them, wishing Mrs. Collins was her daughter.

I kissed her, trying to hold my orgasm and knowing I couldn't. I kissed the woman the best I knew how, pumping her cum dripping pussy with short strokes and teasing her tongue with mine. When my cock began to pulse and spurt a fresh load of sperm inside her, I only slowed down. I didn't stop. I rocked my hips, working my long, fat erection into her the way I liked to do it with Jules. I loved the woman with my mouth and cock, with my fingers in her hair, and she loved me back. Mrs. Collins moaned, clutching at me with her hands and caressing my tongue with hers.

That's how you make a baby, I wanted to tell her, but being a mother, maybe she already knew that.

"Thank you," she breathed, blinking at me as we caught our breath. We didn't say anything else for awhile, but we didn't move for a long time either.


I had friends at school, a lot of them. Randy had been my best friend forever though, so I'd never really had another one. Once in awhile I'd hang out with the other guys, you know, like we'd play football together or baseball in the summer. Sometimes I'd go to someone's house and play videogames, but once I'd started getting girlfriends, that had pretty much stopped. For about a month there, closer to two months now, I'd spent all my free time with girls or avoiding girls, or just worrying about girls. It didn't leave a lot of time for doing guy stuff.

I sorta missed that, but mostly I missed having a best friend.

"What did my mom want to talk to you about?" Randy asked me, and I think the surprise masked my guilt pretty good.

"What?" I stared at him. We were in the library for study hall and he hadn't said a word to me in over a week. Maybe two.

"She made me call your house yesterday," he said. "What did she want?"

"I don't know." I shrugged. "Ask her."

"It was about my sister, wasn't it?"

"Just leave me alone, dude." The last thing I wanted to do was get in another argument about Jules, but I really didn't want to talk about his mom either!

"You made her sick," Randy said, and that made me frown.

"What do you mean?"

"She won't eat hardly anything and last night she barfed," he told me. "Ever since you broke up with her."

"I'm sorry," I said. "I had to, remember?"

"You're such an asshead, Trent."

"You wanted me to leave her alone," I reminded him, but we'd had this conversation before. We'd almost got in a real fight over it.

"Not like that!" he protested, a little too loudly as Ms. Williams, the librarian, rang her silence bell.

"How else am I supposed to do it?" I whispered. "It's not my fault."

"If she dies, I'm gonna kill you."

"What?" I grinned at him. "She ain't gonna die, stupid."

"I told you she's sick," Randy said. "My mom even took her to the doctor."

"She didn't look sick to me," I retorted. Jules had looked fine waiting for her school bus.

"What?" He stared at me.

"What?" I shrugged.

"When did you see her?"

"Ummm..." I frowned. "I dunno, the other day. Who cares?"

"You're supposed to stay away from her!"

"Shut-up," I whispered. "You're gonna get us in trouble."

"So you're like stalking her or something, huh?"

"I gotta go." I started grabbing my books.

I had visions of being sent to the principal's office for something stupid like talking in the library. He'd call my dad, who would be busy with a patient, so then he'd call my mom in the middle of her important meeting, and I'd be dead. All because of Randy.

"Just stay away from her," he said, kind of growling under his breath.

"That's what I've been doing," I muttered, leaving the table for another one on the other side of the library.

I didn't blame him. That's the worst part, you know? If I had a little sister like Jules and Randy had kissed her, maybe even fucked her, I'd have been pissed too. If a guy broke her heart, I'd probably want to break his head. So, I understood why he was mad and I only wished he could see it from my point of view. He didn't have a clue how I really felt, nobody did, and the more I tried to explain, the more angry everyone seemed to get. I wished I'd never even met Jules, except I loved her, so I didn't really believe that. I wished I didn't love her so much, that's what I mean. I'd only wanted to have sex with her, but I'd ended up having sex with everyone around her!

God hated me.

"What's the matter with you?" a girl's voice made me blink.

"Huh?"

"Huh?" Molly giggled and took the chair next to mine.

She dropped her biology book and her purse on the table with a whump and a jingle. She had a lot of junk on her purse, flair, she called it, like buttons and pins and key chains and just stuff. She wore a lot of stuff as well. The girl had like ten bangles on her right wrist, not the rubber band kind, but real ones in silver and gold. She had a red one too, a medical bracelet that people wear when they're allergic to penicillin. That was on her left wrist, next to her watch, a real one like my mom's, not plastic. She had three earrings in each ear and two necklaces. One was a small crucifix and the other one a gold pendant that said "Molly" on it. She had a bunch of rings on both hands and a sparkly sapphire barrette in her raven hair that matched her eyes.

She didn't look like a little girl though, not even all that jewelry could hide the fact that Molly was definitely fifteen and definitely one of the hottest girls in my class, if not the whole school. She actually made all that stuff seem kind of cool, which probably explains why half the other girls tried to copy her, but they didn't seem to know the secret formula to make it work. Or more likely, Molly could have worn a garbage bag to school and made it look good.

"You look like somebody kicked your dog," she told me, leaning on her elbow and giving me puppy dog eyes.

"I don't have a dog," I said.

"Why not?" Molly smiled. "I have one. You want to borrow him?"

"What?"

"He'll cheer you up," she said, teasing me. "Seriously. Dogs are awesome. What are you working on?"

"Nothing." I shrugged. "I have to do some math, but..."

"Math sucks."

"Yeah."

Molly smiled at me. "Do you want to copy mine?"

"That would be cheating."

"Shut-up!" She laughed, already opening her notebook. "Next time, I'll copy off you. Okay?"

"I'm not sure you want my answers," I said, returning her smile.

I liked the way her breasts jiggled. Not too much, but just enough to make me wonder if Molly wore a bra beneath her shirts. She wore two of them, a pink halter top and a blouse over that, although it looked more like a boy's dress shirt. It was white with baby blue pinstripes, with the sleeves unbuttoned and neatly rolled almost to her elbows. She didn't tuck it in, of course, and she wore a baby blue skirt beneath. With her pale skin and black hair, her dark eyes and that giggle ... Yeah, Molly looked kind of grown up and beautiful, and much different than any of my girlfriends had been.

"So you broke up with your little girlfriend, huh?" she asked, sounding more innocent than accusing. I appreciated that too, believe me, but I didn't want to talk about it.

"Is this a one or a seven?"

"I heard you talking to Randy," she continued. "That's a seven. He's a dork anyway."

"Don't say that," I sighed. "He's my friend."

"It didn't sound like it."

"Well, he is," I told her. "And he's not a dork anyway. He's just..."

"What?" Molly grinned at me.

"Okay, Randy's a dork," I agreed, and then shook my head. "I thought girls are supposed to have good handwriting."

"What's wrong with my handwriting?"

She leaned close, looking over my shoulder, and I felt her hair touching my face. Molly had thick, kind of wavy hair that curled at the ends, and I guess her barrette was just for looks. I could smell her too. Some teenage girls, most of them, smell like teenage girls, but she reminded me of my mom. She wore real perfume, not body spray or baby powder. Red Door maybe, because I knew my mom had some of that. Mom had Chanel and Poison too, all kinds of expensive perfumes, and I knew that smell, I just couldn't think of it. I liked it a lot though.

"You smell nice," I said, without really planning on it. I'd turned my head and Molly turned hers, and our noses were about a centimeter apart.

"Thank you," she said, smiling. We looked at each other for a second and it seemed like a long time. "Did you really break up with your girlfriend?"

"Yeah," I cleared my throat and sat back in my chair, only because Molly hadn't moved at all. I could have kissed her, if I'd wanted to. I mean, I couldn't kiss her, but we'd been really close and it made me nervous for some reason.

"Too bad for her," she said, smiling with just the corners of her lips. She wore lipstick too, pink like her top, but not too bright. She wasn't too anything, but kinda perfect, except nobody's that. Are they?

"I don't know," I said... "I feel bad about it. She didn't deserve it or anything."

"She'll get over it." Molly shrugged. "My first boyfriend dumped me and it hurt for like a month."

"Really?"

"But then it was okay cause I knew he was a jerk," she explained. "It was his loss, not mine."

"How old were you?" I wondered, closing our notebooks and pushing all that junk out of the way. As far as I knew, she'd never had a boyfriend, although a lot of guys talked about asking her out.

"Ten." Molly giggled. "He was my boyfriend for three days. I thought I was going to marry him."

"Right!" I laughed at her. "I thought you were serious."

"I am serious!" she pouted, trying hard not to smile. "It's different for girls. You don't know, you're just a boy."

"Nah." I shook my head. "I think it's pretty much the same ... What?"

Molly had narrowed her eyes, searching my face. "You don't look delusional."

"What's that mean?"

"Girls and boys are definitely not the same," she told me. "Boys just want ... you know..."

"Sex? And girls don't?" I grinned at her. "Maybe you're delusional."

"I didn't say girls don't want it," Molly protested. "But it's not the only thing we think about either."

"All the girls I know do."

"Well, I don't," she told me, crossing her arms over her breasts. "And you know me, right?"

"I guess not," I teased her. "Where's my pen?"

"For what?"

"I'm gonna take notes," I told her. "Molly doesn't think about sex. I'm gonna write it down."

"Shut-up!" She hit me in the shoulder.

"Ow!"

"Don't say that," she said, actually looking kind of mad. "It's not funny."

"You said it," I reminded her.

"I said I don't think about it all the time," she reminded me. "There's a big difference."

"You're kinda cute when you get mad."

"You'd better stop."

"What? I can't say nice things about you now?"

"Nope!" Molly pursed her lips. "Your compliment privileges are revoked."

"Alright. Fine. I'll tell everybody you think about sex sometimes. Happy?"

"Trent! God! You're such a jerk!"

"And I'm not even your boyfriend yet."

"Yet?" She grinned and stuck her tongue out at me.

"Uhhh ... I didn't mean that," I said truthfully. "I just meant, I'm not your boyfriend."

"Yeah? It just slipped out?"

"I guess so," I agreed, feeling almost stupid. "Sorry."

"Why? Do you think I wouldn't go out with you?"

"Um..." I couldn't even translate that question. Was I supposed to say yes or no?

"Try it," Molly said. "Go ahead. Ask me."

"Just so you can laugh at me?" I gave her a doubtful look. She had to be teasing.

"I might say yes."

"That's what scares me," I replied, only half-joking.

"You're scared of me now?"

"Well, you did hit me."

"Only because you deserved it."

She smiled patiently while I just looked at her and finally took a deep breath. "Do you want to go out with me?"

"Yeah." Molly nodded. "What time are you picking me up?"

"You mean tonight?"

"You're asking me, remember?"

"I don't even know where you live," I told her. "What do you like to do?"

"Ice skating."

"Ice skating?"

"It's open skating from six to nine at the Rec Center," Molly said. "You've been there before. Right?"

"Yeah." I shrugged as the bell rang and we both looked up in annoyance.

"Great! I'll just meet you there, okay?" she suggested, gathering her purse and books. "Six o'clock. Bring your skates."

And just like that I had a date with the prettiest girl in tenth grade. Maybe I even had a new girlfriend, one my own age, and that would be a first. I wasn't counting on it though. I wasn't even sure I wanted Molly to be my girlfriend, since I already had one. Bambi expected to see me that very night, but not like a date or anything. I was supposed to go to her house and basically spend as much of the weekend as possible with her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.