Babymaker - Cover

Babymaker

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Chapter 11

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Fifteen year old Trent just wanted to knock up his best friend's little sister and forget about her, but falling in love wasn't part of the plan! Things only get more complicated when Julie decides to show her new boyfriend off to her friends and Trent soon finds himself juggling romance with desire as the prettiest girls in seventh grade try to steal him away.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

I hardly recognized Bambi and I had to remember to call her Mrs. Hutchins, but seeing her dressed like a teacher made it easier. I didn't know she wore glasses, but she did, and the round, black frames made her look smart. Kind of geeky almost, but that could have been because she had her hair pinned up and wore a long, dark dress that hid her sexy body a lot better than I would have believed possible. She didn't even wear high heels.

Lisa had dressed nicely as well and she looked older than thirteen, which was weird. Her mom must have helped with her makeup and she had a new haircut, or maybe she'd just gotten it styled or whatever. Anyway, with her lipstick and eye shadow, with real earrings and a real dress, sort of a dark blue one with white polka dots, Lisa looked my age. Seriously. If I'd just met her, I'd have guessed she went to high school.

"Well," Mom smiled at her, "it's nice to meet you, Lisa."

"It's nice to meet you, Mrs. Patterson," she replied with a demure smile. "You have a beautiful home."

I just blinked at her, because that didn't even sound like the Lisa I knew! My girlfriend was usually kind of bubbly, sorta giggly mostly, and liked to stick out her tongue when she smiled. This girl stood straight and still, keeping her teeth together when she smiled, except she still got those cute dimples.

"Thank you for inviting us over," Bambi said. "I've been looking for forward to meeting you and seeing your husband again, socially for a change."

They both laughed at that, since my dad was her dentist. Lisa's, too.

"Dave's out in the backyard," Mom explained. "He's grilling steaks. It's too bad Mr. Hutchins couldn't join us."

"Oh, he wanted to," Bambi sighed. "But after Robert had that awful stroke, it's been difficult for all of us."

"I'm so sorry, uh ... Would you like to sit down?" Mom gestured towards the living room. "Trent, why don't you bring us some iced tea?"

"Sure Mom," I agreed.

Mom had told me to be on my best behavior, but mostly out of habit, and in any case, I knew I had to at least pretend like I wanted to impress Lisa's mother so mine wouldn't get suspicious. Plus, I still wanted to fuck Bambi, more than anything, especially now that she looked so ... normal! She'd turned me down two days before, though, which only made me want her more.

"Go with him, Lisa," Bambi suggested, and then turned to my mom. "It's been especially hard on our daughter, the poor girl. That's why it pleases me so much to see her happy again."

"You mean, now that she has a boyfriend," Mom said, nodding as Lisa and I left the room.

I really hoped Bambi didn't lay it on too thick, my Mom wasn't even close to being stupid. She was a loan officer and people tried to bullshit her every single day. I had to admit though, after my initial panic when I'd heard Lisa and her mom were coming over on Sunday afternoon, things were looking pretty good. I'd had visions of Bambi showing up in some outrageous outfit, but of course, she had a whole entirely normal life outside orchestrating teenage orgies in the privacy of her home. Thank goodness, right?

"Hey!" Lisa whispered when we were alone in the kitchen "Look."

"What?" I turned around as she pulled up the front of her ankle-length dress. "Where's your underwear?"

"I didn't wear any!" She giggled and twisted her hips, showing off her hairless pussy. "Mom's not wearing any either."

"Shhh..." I frowned at her. "You guys are crazy!"

"You're going to be my real boyfriend now," she said, letting her dress go as I opened the refrigerator. "I didn't get my period yet either."

"Good thing," I told her, grinning as she stuck her tongue out at me. "That would be a mess with no panties on."

Obviously, the real message had been lost on me for a second there, but my brain caught up.

"Wait." I blinked at her. "You mean you're really pregnant?"

"Probably," Lisa agreed. "I didn't want to be, I mean before, but now I do. You still love me, right?"

"Yeah." I nodded, and I wanted to kiss her, but we both knew better than that. She must have spent an hour getting her makeup just perfect.

"Good, cause you're going to be a daddy," she said, and then she laughed at the look on my face.

"Oh." I hadn't really thought about that. I mean, I had, kinda, but not like someone would actually call me "Daddy" or whatever. That seemed really weird.

"Mom said I had to wait a week before I could check with one of those home pregnancy things," Lisa said, talking happily away. "I want you to be there, okay? Like when I find out for sure? That would be so cool."

"Sure. Yeah, um..." I shrugged. "Okay."

"And I'm gonna be your real girlfriend," she said. "I know you still like Julie and everything, but we have to be kind of serious now."

"What do you mean, serious?"

"Your mom's gonna let me be your girlfriend," she told me. "Not Julie. So it would be kind of weird if you were still seeing her."

"But, um..." I licked my lips. "She's pregnant, too."

"So?" Lisa shrugged. "Lots of girls get pregnant without a boyfriend."

"She's your best friend though."

"Not when it comes to you," she replied. "Not anymore, Trent. If I can dump her, so can you."

"That sounds kind of mean," I thought aloud, remembering I was supposed to be getting tea. I found a tray and some glasses while Lisa stared at me.

"Are you gonna be my boyfriend or Julie's?" she finally demanded, and I remembered Bambi's warning about making a choice, but I really didn't know what to do. Friday night, less than 48 hours ago, it hadn't been a problem


We'd been sitting in the living room, eating pizza, drinking soda, and acting like typical teenagers. Even Bambi, or especially her, maybe. She didn't seem like anybody's mother I'd ever met. She didn't even seem like an adult, really. Being at her house was like joining a secret club and she was the leader.

The only thing that made it really weird was her husband, sitting in his wheelchair with his lopsided face. Bambi and Lisa made sure to include him in everything we did, too. I mean, they constantly talked to him, fussed over him, and gave him their boundless attention. Obviously they loved him a lot, but they also teased him mercilessly as well.

The poor guy couldn't even raise a finger, but Bambi walked around in her thin, pink panties and open housecoat, while Lisa wore a silver thong and a ragged t-shirt that she'd cut almost too short. The baby blue cotton barely covered her budding breasts. Even Julie, who I always figured to be totally innocent, at least until I'd popped her cherry, was hanging out in teal camisole thing that she'd borrowed from Bambi. It looked sorta like a silk t-shirt, but it had lace and spaghetti straps, and she wasn't wearing anything at all beneath it.

I knew because all three of the girls had been dancing around the living room to Black Eyed Peas songs for the last hour or so. They'd dance with each other, like dirty dancing, or just dance by themselves. Sometimes they'd dance for me, with one of them getting on the coffee table and doing a bump and grind thing. Jules liked to wiggle her narrow hips and pull her camisole upward, giving me sexy peeks at her pussy and butt. Bambi danced behind her for awhile, holding Julie's tits, really squeezing those small mounds and pinching her nipples while the girl rode her thigh.

Lisa gave her dad a lap dance, with her mom's encouragement and Julie's playful teasing. She bent over in front of his wheelchair and planted her nearly naked butt right on his blanket covered crotch. She had her hands on her knees while she moved her ass around in circles, grinding her pussy around his unseen dick, which may or may not have been hard. I knew mine was. Lisa kept smiling at him over shoulders, turning her head back and forth to toss her auburn hair like a sexy little gypsy or something.

I was pretty shocked, as you can imagine. I grew up in a very normal house, you know? Nobody walked around naked or especially in sexy underwear, which would probably be worse in my parents' opinion. Mom never gave my dad a lap dance, at least not in front of me. Lesbians, so far as my family was concerned, were people on television. I had to wonder about all three of these girls, because Bambi wasn't the only one grabbing tits. Lisa and Julie didn't mind copping a feel of each other and if they caught me watching, they'd do a lot more than that. The first time I saw Lisa giving Julie some tongue, I must have looked pretty funny. They were making out!

"I kissed a girl and I liked it!" Lisa sang, and then Jules and Bambi joined in, even though Fergie was singing about her humps.

My family didn't watch home sex movies, either. Nobody had bothered to change the channel and I wondered if Lisa's parents had made a video every time they had sex, because it never stopped. They must have been crazy in love for a long time before the man had his stroke. Once in awhile Bambi would stop everything so we could watch a particularly good scene, like Robert blowing a load all over her smiling face. Lisa didn't seem shocked at all and Julie only giggled, but they'd been best friends for ten years or something, too. She'd probably seen the movies before.

I finally figured out that Jules felt quite at home with Lisa's family and I wondered how she'd kept it a secret from her uptight PTA mom. How had any of them kept it a secret? Except ... What was it they were keeping secret, exactly? I didn't even know, that's how screwed up it was. I mean, Bambi could probably be in trouble for having sex with me, since I was only fifteen, and maybe for letting a couple thirteen year old girls watch home porn videos. That might be kind of bad in some states. But, I dunno, maybe it just seemed really bizarre because my house seemed like a museum compared to this one.

"Come on, Trent!" Julie took me by the hand. "Dance with us!"

"Yeah!" Lisa giggled, grabbing my other arm and the two girls pulled me off the sofa.

I'd tried to keep my bathrobe closed as much as I could, because my cock seriously ached. I didn't think I'd ever felt this horny before in my life, not even when I'd been grounded. My girlfriends must have been feeling it, too. The air was ripe with the musk of female sweat and arousal, that tart, oily perfume rising from between their legs. Bambi was definitely wet. Her panties clung to her vulva as if someone had thrown a cup of water on her. I mean, they were soaked, and her thighs would glisten as the moisture caught the light.

The same was true of Lisa as her thong rode tightly between her plump pussy lips. She didn't seem self-conscious about it at all and I think she'd pulled it tight on purpose. The nylon crotch seemed just as thin as the strip of stretchy material that barely covered her asshole. She'd been teasing me with her butt, knowing how much I liked it, and Lisa had some kind of anal fetish thing anyway. She was totally into playing with her ass. Her T-shirt, what little of it there was, didn't even cover her plump brown nipples anymore. It had gotten pulled up in the front and down in the back. I wanted to bite her tits for some reason.

And Jules turned around in that slinky, clingy camisole so that her butt rubbed my stiff cock and my chest was against her back. I held her with my hands on her tits while we danced. Or she danced anyway, mostly I moved as if we were fucking and the sensation of my cock riding the crease of her silk covered buns was going to bring me off quickly if I wasn't careful. I'd had an erection ever since walking through the door and only one orgasm in Bambi's mouth. I needed another one and I didn't care that we were in the middle of the living room.

"Dance with me!" Julie said, giggling rocking her hips, rolling her ass until my cock somehow worked itself beneath her camisole.

Her pussy had gotten just as hot and wet as the other girls' and I slid my cock beneath it, so that Julie's pussy rode along the shaft. I didn't know if I really had a big dick or not, even though all my girlfriends kept saying I did. They were just thirteen, though. I knew I didn't have a little one, put it that way, and maybe I was big for my age or something. But my erection was long enough to poke out in front of Julie, tenting her camisole as if she had a cock of her own.

"Julie got a boner!" Lisa said with happy grin. She'd started dancing with Bambi, waving her arms in the air and riding her mom's thigh with her pussy.

"Poor girl!" Bambi laughed, pushing and pulling Lisa's hips as the girl fucked her leg. "Maybe you should take care of it for her."

And just like that, Lisa pushed herself off her mom and knelt on the carpet in front of us. I sill held Jules, pinching her nipples and fucking her hairless, dripping slit without actually getting my cock inside her. She pulled up her camisole with one hand, exposing my cock and her pussy, and reached for her best friend with the other. There was only the head of my dick and maybe an inch or two of thick shaft poking out beneath Julie's pussy, but that was enough for Lisa to suck on.

She was giving me a blowjob, right there in front of her parents. I mean, her dad had no choice but to sit there, staring at us while Jules pulled Lisa's nose flat against her mound. The girl took all of my cock between her lips, or the first few inches anyway, since most of it was trapped between Julie's thighs. I felt her tongue swirling around the head, cleaning off my other girlfriend's juices. My dick had gotten seriously wet, but Lisa didn't seem to mind at all.

Julie turned her head and we started kissing, which felt awesome for me. Making out with one girl while another sucked my cock, and feeling Julie's hot pussy cradling the top of my shaft like a thin, fleshy hotdog bun or something. I had to move, if only because it felt too good, and I started fucking Lisa's face, sliding my cock beneath Julies cunt and then pushing forward to find the other girl's open mouth. When I pulled back, Lisa would chase my cockhead with her tongue and give Jules a couple quick licks across her clit. I sorta wished someone else was having the sex, just so I could have gotten a better view of what was going on in front of Julie. I couldn't really see much, but I felt everything.

"Don't stop," Bambi whispered, and I suddenly felt her hugging me from behind.

She reached past me to hug Julie, hugging both of us so that I couldn't move as much. Bambi kissed my cheek and ear, teasing me with her tongue as she urged me to cum in her daughter's mouth. Jules was getting off as well, between my cock rubbing her pussy and Lisa's tongue teasing both of us. She held the other girl with both hands, her fingers entwined in Lisa's auburn hair as if she was really getting a blowjob. She started cumming, shaking and mewling, sagging in our arms as Bambi and I held her up. I had to cum as well and my cock seemed to explode with a rush of semen into Lisa's hungry mouth.

I heard her gagging at a first, making muffled choking noises before she was able to swallow a big mouthful of sperm. Lisa had never sucked my dick before and she'd definitely never swallowed down a boy's orgasm, but she had little choice as Julie refused to let her go. All I knew was that my cock was bathing in a warm, wet bath of spit and cum, being massaged by a soft, delicate tongue while my balls eagerly emptied. It had been the strangest, best sex I could have imagined, being sandwiched between Bambi and Julie while Lisa ate my cum. Heaven would probably be a disappointment after an experience like that.

Especially when Jules let go of Lisa, allowing her best friend to stand up and share my orgasm in a sexy, lesbian sort of French kiss. All four of us were hugging and I turned my head to make out with Bambi, even though I really liked watching my two girlfriend's tongue wrestle with milky semen drooling from their lips.

"I feel like I'm drunk," I told Bambi, giggling like a little boy. "This is really ... Wow!"

"It's better than being drunk," she whispered back. "The best drug in the world, Trent."

"Sex?" I breathed, letting go of Julie as Bambi tugged at my shoulders, turning me to face her.

"And love, right?" she suggested, and I had to agree with that. I loved all of them, Bambi, Lisa, and especially Jules. If I'd had to pick one, I wouldn't have wanted to. It would have spoiled everything.


Now Lisa stood in my kitchen with her arms crossed over her small tits, looking and acting like an older version of the girl I thought she was. She wanted a decision, except maybe she really didn't, although I figured Bambi had been talking about Friday, not forever. Like, don't make a decision tonight because they're just fooling around, but come Sunday you'd better make up your mind, Trent. I mean, Bambi was out there selling her daughter to my mom! Obviously she wanted me to be Lisa's boyfriend, but what about Julie?

I'd really gotten in over my head this time.

"Are you gonna be my boyfriend or Julie's?"

"I don't know yet," I replied after a moment, and that was the truth. I sorta expected Lisa to get mad, but she only pursed her lips.

"That's alright," she said, following me out of the kitchen. "Julie's probably gonna breakup with you anyway."

"What?" I almost dropped the tray as I looked over my shoulder at her. "Why would she do that?"

"I don't know," Lisa replied, smiling extra sweetly. "It must be that intuition thing. All girls have it, you know."


There were worse things in the world than being Lisa's boyfriend. In fact, it was sort of hard to think of anything better, except I knew I loved Julie. I sorta loved the twins, too. All in all, however, once I had a chance to be alone and think about things without anyone else there to push or pull me in one direction or another...

My mom seemed pretty impressed with Lisa, and her mother, which kind of shocked me. They chatted all afternoon, along with my dad, of course, but mostly Mom and Bambi were getting along like old friends reunited after the war.

"You're Lambda Pi?" Bambi gasped and then smiled.

I didn't even know my mom had been in a sorority, but it turns out they were sisters from different chapters. I wondered if they had a secret handshake.

Lisa and I were sitting together by the pool, kind of away from the adults, and we just blinked at each other when our moms started singing their sorority song. Dad even joined in after a chorus or two, and I blamed it on the wine. My parents, and Bambi, were working their way through a second bottle. I knew none of them were drunk, and Mom certainly wasn't going to lose control the way she had a couple weeks before, but they were all definitely relaxed.

So, yeah. Mom thought Bambi was just great and Lisa looked so grown up and acted so sweet and mature, it wasn't even a question. I definitely had a girlfriend now, a legal one that my parents approved of. I wondered if Dad would give me more condoms, not that we needed them. Lisa was almost certainly pregnant already and I wondered how well that would go over. I almost wished they weren't getting along so well, if only because it would make it easier on my mom later, when she got angry.

"Look at them," Bambi sighed. "Don't they make a cute couple?"

"You have a very pretty daughter," my dad told her, but he knew Bambi and Lisa anyway. Sometimes it seemed like he knew every girl in the city, but that would probably be impossible.

"She seems so grown up," Mom said. "Don't you worry about that?"

"She doesn't know you very good, does she?" I whispered, teasing Lisa with a grin.

"No." Bambi shook her head, not offended at all. "We're very open with each other and I know Trent is a very responsible young man."

"A very horny young man!" Lisa whispered back, squeezing my hard dick through my pants. Our parents couldn't see her doing it, but it still made me nervous.

"I hope so," Mom said. "Teenage boys don't always think before they act, and Dave's right, Lisa is a very lovely girl."

"And Trent is a very good looking boy," Bambi said, and that was another reason I had for surrendering my love for Julie.

Bambi, I mean. She caught me later, alone after I'd used the downstairs bathroom. My parents were cleaning up in the kitchen. Lisa wanted to help, but Mom wouldn't dream of letting a guest do anything but relax, so she sat in the living room waiting for me. Except her mom was waiting as well, and as soon as I opened the door, she pushed me right back inside the small bathroom and locked it behind us.

"Uh ... Hi." I smiled nervously, mostly because my parents were on the other side of the wall washing dishes.

"I think it's going good," Bambi said, putting her hands on my shoulders. In her low heels were almost exactly the same height and her eyes were looking into mine.

"Yeah," I agreed. "I guess so."

"Lisa's your girlfriend now," she assured me. "Just like we wanted. Right?"

I didn't say anything as my hands went to her hips. On the outside, Bambi looked ready for a church picnic, but underneath I felt her sexy body all soft and warm. Her glasses had slid down her pert nose, just enough so she could tilt her head and look at me over the top of them. She looked gorgeous, I thought, like a real woman instead of the teenage girl she so often pretended to be at home. I liked that for some reason and she reminded of my mom, actually.

"You have to give up Julie," Bambi told me. "I know Lisa talked to you about it, Trent. The time for sharing is over."

"But you said I didn't have to," I protested, whispering. "I love her."

"Mmmm..." She smiled. "Do you want me?"

"What?" I swallowed hard.

"Do you want me, Trent?" she asked. "Let Julie go and you can have me instead. That's the deal."

"You mean, like a girlfriend or something?"

"Exactly like a girlfriend," Bambi whispered. "Just me, nobody else and nobody has to know."

"What about Lisa?"

"I think you knocked her up," she said, sliding her hand down my chest to find my hard cock. "You fucked a baby in my little girl. That's going to be bad for my reputation."

"Ummm..." I drew a sharp breath as she squeezed my dick through my pants.

"I'm going to send her to my mom's," Bambi said. "She hates me, but she loves her grand-daughter more than anything else. Lisa can have her baby there."

"She already knows about that?"

"Not yet," she said with a shrug. "We have to make sure she's pregnant first. No more girlfriends, okay? Just me."

"Okay," I breathed, wincing as she let me go.

"Good boy." Bambi kissed me lightly on the mouth. "We'd better go out there before someone misses us."

"Yeah." I nodded, wondering what it was I'd just agreed to, exactly.

Bambi was my girlfriend now? Lisa would be moving away and I had to dump Julie, and probably the twins, too? I'd kinda wanted to see Lisa pregnant, though. Getting big with a baby growing inside her. Kissing her and feeling her tummy, watching those small tits of hers filling with milk. I wouldn't get to see any of that. But, I wouldn't have to worry about taking care of a baby either. My mom wouldn't even have to know I'd knocked Lisa up, which was a huge relief. I mean, Bambi could make any excuse she wanted and I guess it would be kind of bad for a teacher if her thirteen-year-old daughter got pregnant.

I'd never thought much about how it would affect anyone else. We were just kids, basically, but our parents had jobs and reputations and responsibilities. What would my mom's boss at the bank think if her son was running around knocking up every girl in the seventh grade? Reality sucks and I decided to ignore it.

But I did have another reason for breaking up with Jules. I kinda loved Bambi a lot. More than I loved Lisa, anyway, which was kind of hard to admit, but true. I liked Lisa. She was fun and I loved fucking her butt and knocking her up and all that, but I wasn't ever going to marry her. I wasn't going to marry Bambi either, since she had a husband already, but that was kind of cool, too. I mean, fucking a guy's wife behind his back, that seemed kind of bad, but at the same time ... I thought about my dad and sorta felt guilty, but it had been his fault anyway for getting so drunk.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.