Babymaker - Cover

Babymaker

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Fifteen year old Trent just wanted to knock up his best friend's little sister and forget about her, but falling in love wasn't part of the plan! Things only get more complicated when Julie decides to show her new boyfriend off to her friends and Trent soon finds himself juggling romance with desire as the prettiest girls in seventh grade try to steal him away.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

The first time I came inside a girl, I was hooked. Not only because it felt great, but more because I imagined my sperm swimming around one of her eggs, a million of them wriggling like crazy until one got through. I'd seen a video at school just a few days before, in health class, and I'd thought that had to be the coolest thing ever. Seeing a girl get pregnant. After that, all I could think about was knocking someone up.

That might sound a little strange, I'm not sure, but I was only fifteen years old anyway, so I didn't tell anyone. I mean, all my friends liked talking about girls and sex, and which ones they wanted to do it with and all that. Some of the stuff they said could be pretty rude, you know, being high school kids like we were, but I never said anything about how badly I wanted to get a girl pregnant. That was my secret.

Three days after seeing that video, I was going a little crazy with the idea. Too many hormones probably, the same thing every teenage boy suffers, but I had it bad. Not jerking off didn't help either, that just made it worse, but I'd already decided I wouldn't be wasting any sperm. I had to save that stuff up and put it in a girl. Not just one girl either, but every single one I could. Every girl in school, in the whole city maybe. Shoot, I'd daydream about knocking up every girl in the world, but that's a lot of girls.

So I started with the closest one, my best friend's little sister, Julie.

Jules was thirteen and I knew she had a crush on me. I'd ignored it mostly, only because I was fifteen and it would be pretty uncool to like a little kid like her. I mean, she didn't even have any tits, just nipples that she covered up with a training bra under her t-shirts or whatever. Skinny hips and legs, but Jules had a nice butt and a really cute face. Brown eyes and wavy brown hair, nice brown too, not boring or anything, she'd grow up to be a little fox in a couple years probably. But not yet, she was still just a little kid and I ignored her.

After seeing that video though, I saw Julie in a whole other light. I knew she'd gotten her first period like a year before. Randy, my best friend, had told me how his little sister had freaked out and we'd laughed about it, but I hadn't had a clue. I didn't have any sisters, so what did I know about anything? I knew Jules was fertile though, and that made her special all of a sudden. It made her beautiful like you wouldn't believe and everytime I saw her, all I could think about was making her pregnant. Julie wasn't a little kid anymore, at least not on the inside where it counted, and best of all, I knew she liked me.


"Trent?" Julie blinked at me in the darkness of her bedroom and it was almost midnight probably.

"Yeah," I whispered. "Shhhh..."

"What are you doing?" she asked softly. "Where's Randy?"

"Sleeping," I said, sliding under the warm sheets to lay beside her.

"Get out!" she whispered loudly. "What are you doing?"

"It's okay," I told her, putting my hand on her tummy and the girl flinched a little. "I just wanna talk to you."

"About what?" she almost smiled. "I was sleeping."

"I know," I smiled back at her. "I wanted to wait until Randy was asleep."

"Why?" she asked with a soft swallow and Julie didn't seem to mind me rubbing her tummy through the cotton nightgown she liked to sleep in.

"Because I don't want him to tease you," I said, laying on my left side as I faced her.

"Tease me about what?" she wondered, definitely smiling now as she turned onto her right side and our faces were really close together on her pillow.

"About how much I like you," I told her.

"You do?" Julie asked and I could see her biting her bottom lip. She had her hands together like she was praying, pulled to her flat chest while I rubbed her hip through the cotton.

"Yeah," I nodded. "I like you a lot, Jules. I just, um ... I didn't know how to tell you before."

"Oh," she nodded too and the girl's breathing grew a little quicker and I could smell her mouth all minty like toothpaste.

"But if Randy finds out..." I shrugged.

"Yeah," Julie agreed with a soft giggle. "He's a jerk."

"I know."

"How come you like me?"

"Why wouldn't I?"

"I mean, you didn't used to," Julie frowned a little. "You never even said hi or anything."

"I know," I sighed. "I'm sorry, but I was scared."

"You were not!" she giggled.

"Shhhh..." I laughed too. "I was! You're so cool, I was like..."

"I'm cool?"

"Yeah, Jules," I told her seriously. "You're cool and beautiful and..."

"I'm not beautiful," she sighed.

"You are too," I promised her. "That's why I was scared. Like, what if I said hi or something and you just laughed at me?"

"I wouldn't ever do that."

"I thought you would," I said. "I thought you were teasing me or whatever."

"I was not!"

"I know. But that's what I thought."

"Don't..."

"Don't what?" I asked, playing my fingers along her bare thigh. Julie's nightgown had ridden up kind of high and I'd helped, lifting it even more as I'd stroked her hip.

"Don't touch me like that," she giggled.

"Why not?"

"Cause it ... tickles."

"It does?" I smiled at her. "You ever kissed a boy?"

"No!" she laughed again.

"Yeah you have," I made a face at her. "I bet you kissed like ten boys already."

"I have not!"

"Do you have a boyfriend?"

"No," she swallowed hard. "Do you, um ... have a girlfriend?"

"No," I shook my head as I rubbed her warm, smooth skin and Jules wasn't stopping me anymore.

"Oh."

"I want one though," I told her. "But..."

"What?"

"I want you to be my girlfriend, Jules."

"You do?"

"Yeah," I breathed, nodding my head and shifting so we were even closer. My hand slipped behind her leg, moving up and down from her knee almost to her butt and that felt unbelievable nice, like petting warm silk except better.

"I kissed one boy before," she confessed with a nervous giggle.

"I knew it!" I grinned.

"Just a little one though."

"Can I kiss you?" I asked her. "Just a little one?"

"Yeah," she nodded.

I touched her lips with mine and that bed felt a hundred degrees warmer all of a sudden. I'd never kissed a girl before. I felt Julie's lips soft and kinda moist and it didn't last very long, just a second maybe, but it was still pretty amazing and I felt that kiss all over, you know?

"Oh!" Julie trembled, like a shiver went up her spine, and I guessed that she must have felt it the same way.

"Wow," I licked my lips. "You kiss good, Jules."

"Do I?"

"Yeah," I nodded. "I never kissed a girl before."

"You didn't?" She smiled at that, pleased that she was my first, I thought. "You want to kiss me again?"

"Oh yeah," I agreed.

I kissed her small mouth gently and I'd heard of French kissing. Like, who hasn't? And I touched her closed lips with the tip of my tongue, just to try it, and Julie opened right up for me. She wanted to French kiss too and I'll admit I was nervous, maybe even scared the first time I slipped a girl the tongue, but it was incredible how good that felt and Julie seemed to love it.

"Mmmm..." she kind of whimpered softly, tickling my tongue with hers as we learned how to do it.

Julie's left arm went over my shoulder and we moved while we kissed so that she could lay sort of on top of me. I sorta rolled onto my back and she lay on her tummy, with her chest partly on mine, cradled in my left arm as I held her with it. She touched my hair, holding my head gently while we kissed, and I'd brought my right hand up to her butt. Jules didn't even say anything or try to stop me. She let me rub her small, round ass through her panties and I'd never even imagined anything so nice.

She couldn't get enough of kissing, that was for sure, and maybe I couldn't either. We hardly stopped for air, we just moved our tongues back and forth, from her mouth into mine and back again. Julie would turn her head and rub our noses together, making those soft sounds deep in her throat. I could feel her small heart going fast like mine and both of us were damp with sweat, but we didn't care.

I played with her butt the whole time too. I worked my middle finger between her butt cheeks, pressing the nylon between them. I'd squeeze her cheeks and pull her against me and when my fingers went lower, finding her virgin sex from behind, I was surprised by how hot she felt. Jules had like a little fire going between her thighs, I swear, and her panties were wet. I could feel the moisture leaking from her pussy as I played with it, just kinda rubbing her through the thin crotch of her panties.

She didn't even stop me then! I kept waiting for her to say something, but Julie spread her legs even wider and sort of rocked her hips, rolling her butt as I began to finger her barely covered pussy. I couldn't really get inside her or anything, but I could play with her slit and that was seriously cool. I could feel her pussy lips, but only vaguely and maybe I imagined it more than anything else, but I knew my fingers were playing with a girl's real live pussy and Jules only kissed me harder.

"Oh ohhh oh!" She suddenly shivered and clutched me tightly, gasping and really moving her butt around like crazy.

I'd been sort of scratching at her pussy, more than rubbing it, and just flicking my middle finger against her slit. Julie had liked that a lot, but all of a sudden she started going sort of nuts and I wondered if I'd hurt her or something. She pulled her mouth away from mine and buried her face against my neck, kissing me there and making a soft, "Mmmmm..." sound, high pitched and kind of ragged like a purr, but I didn't know what that meant and I didn't think Jules did either.

"Oh, um ... What did you do?" she asked breathlessly like a minute later, giggling and kind of wiping her face on my t-shirt. "What happened?"

"I don't know," I smiled at her. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah!" she grinned, nodding her head eagerly. "I felt really ... good ... down there."

"Okay," I smiled and the honest truth was that I'd never even heard of a girl cumming before. I didn't know they could. They never said anything about it in health class, you know? And it wasn't a big topic with my buddies at school either. Who cares how the girl feels? We just wanted to fuck them.

I knew all about boy orgasms though and right about then, after making out with Julie for a good half hour probably, I needed one! My cock felt so hard it almost hurt! I'd been hard ever since crawling into her bed, even before that while I'd lain in my sleeping bag in Randy's room, making my plans and waiting for him to fall asleep. I wore a t-shirt and boxers, that's all, and my cock was poking out through the unbuttoned fly. It was all I could do not to reach down and grab it, you know? A couple good strokes with my fist was all it would take to cum for the first time in three long days. My balls were full!

Jules didn't know my cock was loose, or if she did, the girl didn't care. She just wanted to kiss some more and that was fine with me. Whatever had happened to her, it only seemed to make her even more horny than before and her tongue darted into my mouth eagerly, as if she wanted to reward me for making her feel so good. I'd pulled my hand away from her pussy when she'd started acting all funny, but now I went back and this time I pulled the crotch aside, carefully and slowly in case she didn't like it, but I had to touch her bare pussy.

I pulled them down a little, tugging Jule's panties off her narrow hips, and she giggled into my mouth.

"What are you doing?" she wondered, taking a ragged breath.

"I just want to feel you," I said, pulling her panties down even more with my left hand while I rubbed her back with the right.

"Yeah," she nodded. "Touch me again, okay?"

"I will," I smiled at her, hardly believing my luck. I'd seriously expected her to tell me to stop, but she didn't.

Jules wanted to feel my fingers on her pussy as much as I wanted to feel her. She wanted to cum again and that makes sense, right? Everybody wants to feel good and we kissed deeply while I worked her panties down her butt and then her thighs. She even helped me, lifting her legs as much as she could, one at a time and kind of kicking until five awkward minutes later, her panties were somewhere near the foot of her bed.

I could really play with her then and it was tough concentrating on kissing her while I thought about what my fingers were doing, but Jules could kiss enough for both of us. I felt her bare pussy and she was burning up and unbelievably wet. Her panties had been soaked, but now I could really feel her juices. She felt puffy down there, kind of fat almost, but in a good way, and Jules didn't have any hair. Just soft skin, oily with her cum and hot with her excitement. I stroked her slit, finding her pussy lips and sliding my finger between them. They were soft too. God! Softer than anything and right at the top was where Jules liked it the most.

She had a little bump sorta thing and when I touched her there, Julie jerked slightly and gasped into my mouth. So I did it again and I rubbed it and flicked it with my finger, trying different things to see what she'd do, but mostly I had no idea what I was doing. I just played with her and after a minute or two, Jules started rocking her hips again, just like before. She spread her legs even wider and moved her whole body. She liked to rub her chest against mine, but I wasn't exactly sure why until I figured out that I could feel her puffy nipples through our clothes. They must have been super hard and I wondered if they hurt and that's why she wanted to rub them so badly.

All I knew was that I had to put my dick inside her pussy. I wanted to fuck her and put my cum inside a girl and knock her up. And Jules started doing that thing again, really moving around as I played with her pussy, kissing me like she couldn't get enough of it, and I knew this was when I had to do it. She wouldn't say no, not when everything felt too good. I pulled the girl towards me, on top of me as I lay on my back, and her knees straddled my hips without really thinking about it. That must have been even better for Jules anyway, since she could really rub her tits against my chest that way.

If she'd felt my cock before, and she must have, Jules probably hadn't realized what it was. Or maybe she did, but when I reached down and started rubbing the head against her pussy, she definitely felt that! Julie sort of jerked, like she wanted to get away, but I held her tightly with my right arm around her waist and she didn't let go of my head. She held me tightly with both hands, kissing my mouth and cheeks while I rubbed my cock along her slit and found that funny bump with it. I rubbed her there too and I thought I could cum just from doing that.

Jules liked it anyway. She rolled her hips and pushed herself back, sort of grinding her pussy against my dick. When I went inside her, it happened mostly by accident, I swear. I didn't really push or anything, I was just holding my cock in my left hand, teasing her pussy with it, when all of a sudden Jules pushed against me and... POP ... my cock was inside her! Like almost half of my dick went inside her hole and she felt so hot and tight, God! It almost hurt because her pussy seemed way too small for me. I could feel her buttery sex squeezing my dick hard as it stretched around me and even pushed me back out a little, but there was no way I could let that happen!

"Ohhhh!" Jules pushed herself up on her arms, arching her back and groaning loudly, and then she just went kinda ... nuts!

She shoved her burning sex against me even harder, about the same time I'd decided I had to push if I was going to get all of my dick inside her pussy. So it was kind of luck more than anything else and we both gasped as the rest of my cock drove into her pussy all at once. Every inch of it too! Jules was half laying on me, with her knees spread and her arms straight, her eyes were shut tightly and I think she might have been crying a little. Her body shook and all I could feel was her pussy squeezing my cock really hard and really fast, like vibrating inside kinda, and then I started cumming too.

I couldn't have stopped it if I'd wanted to and I didn't! My cock hurt! I swear, it felt like the pipes were too small for all the cum I pumped into Julie's pussy. Every rapid pulse of semen that shot out of my dick brought a mix of pain and pleasure like I'd never imagined. My balls were tight and they'd jerk up into my gut, pushing hot sperm into Julie's sweet hole. I think she felt it too, because she just fell on me, collapsing onto my chest and kissing my face all over. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her back, feeling Julie's cheeks wet and her nose kinda runny, but I didn't care. I was making her pregnant!

"I love you..." she breathed, over and over. "I love you so much, Trent. I love you."

My cock didn't get soft either, even after I'd finished cumming, and that was cool. I hadn't really gotten to fuck her at all. I mean, as soon as I'd gotten my dick all the way inside Julie's cherry pussy, I'd started cumming. That didn't seem fair at all to me, so I started moving slowly while I held her. Jules didn't move very much after that, she just laid on top of me, kissing my neck mostly, sometimes my face, and breathing softly while I worked my cock back and forth. She was unbelievably tight and totally soaked with my cum, but I don't think very much was coming out of her. Her pussy just wouldn't let go of my dick and after two or three minutes, she moved her hips a little, sort of rocking against me gently.

"That feels good," she whispered.

"Yeah," I nodded. "You're really hot inside."

"I know!" she giggled weakly, kissing me again and her soft brown hair covered my face. "I never felt like this before."

"Does it hurt?" I wondered.

"It kinda did," she nodded. "But just for a second."

"Okay," I smiled. "I didn't mean to hurt you."

"I know." She kissed my mouth. "I love you."

"I love you too, Jules," I said, even though I didn't. I just didn't want her to get mad and make me stop or anything. That would suck!

"You're my boyfriend," she smiled, laying on top of me and putting her cheek on my shoulder. "I always dreamed of this."

"You did?" I breathed, moving my cock faster and I reached down to grab Julie's butt, pulling her against me because that felt really good.

"Yeah," she sighed. "But ... you didn't put your stuff in me yet, right?"

"Ummm..."

"You gotta take it out," she said, "or it'll be bad."

"It will?"

"Yeah," she giggled. "Don't you know where babies come from?"

"Yeah." I pulled her down and pushed with my hips, feeling her cum-filled pussy massaging my cock.

"Just don't put your stuff in me," she said again and I couldn't believe she didn't know I'd already put a big, huge load of ball juice inside her.

"I won't," I promised.

"Good." She kissed me again. "I'm not supposed to do this. Mom's gonna kill me if she finds out."

"I won't tell her," I said seriously and Julie giggled.

"Shut-up!" She kissed me and sighed. "Are you gonna do it pretty soon?"

"I think so."

"Okay," she nodded. "It kinda hurts a little now."

"Sorry," I breathed and kissed her mouth, and I really didn't want to hurt the girl at all. I didn't love her, I knew that, but I did like her a lot.

"I'm gonna ... Ummmm..."

I winced and pulled out at the last possible second, just like I'd promised, and the first jet of semen spattered right on her open pussy, but then my cock stood straight up sorta, like the shaft of my dick rode along her slit with the head rubbing between Julie's butt cheeks. Hot cum started shooting all over her ass, my cock erupting like a volcano or something. I kept moving as if we were still fucking too. I held her hips and Jules rocked her butt with me, which was really nice of her, I thought. It felt great anyway and Julie kissed me too, really tonguing my mouth deeply, probably because she knew how nice kissing and cumming go together.

My cock made a real mess too. I had a lot of cum and if my first orgasm had been as big as the second ... God! I must have put like a big glass of spunk inside Julie's pussy, and she didn't even know! She'd been so busy cumming that she hadn't even realized I'd been cumming with her! My dick had stayed hard and I'd been fucking her again a minute later, so yeah, Jules had no idea I'd pumped like a million spermies inside her. I found that idea pretty intense and I probably could have fucked her again, except it was really late.

We'd been having sex for like an hour and a half probably. My lips felt bruised and swollen, and my tongue actually hurt after all that French kissing we'd done. My whole body felt sticky with sweat and my boxers and part of my t-shirt were wet with cum and all that. Julie felt the same way, I think. Her panties were wet and buried under the sheets, her nightgown had some serious stains, and her sheets were damp and stained as well. The blood was a little freaky. I hadn't expected that, but it was just a little bit and mostly on my boxers. I don't think Julie saw it really, but she probably had some on her thighs too, I wasn't sure.

"I better go back to Randy's room," I told her and Julie nodded.

"Yeah," she said. "I'm gonna go to the bathroom."

"Okay, um..."

"You got some on my pussy," she said, sitting on the bed and looking down, but I couldn't really see anything in the dim light.

"I did?"

"Just a little," she said. "It's okay. I don't think you got any inside."

"Good," I smiled at her.

"I love you, Trent," she whispered and I had to kiss her. I mean, I wanted to, but I had to as well and she deserved it.

"I love you, Jules," I told her, kissing her lips as she sat there. "Goodnight."

"Goodnight," she sort of waved as I slipped out of her bedroom.


The next morning, Saturday morning, we slept late as usual. Julie had already gotten up by the time Randy and me wandered into the kitchen looking for some cereal or something. I was starving and I felt like the king of the earth or something. I'd fucked a girl! I wasn't a virgin anymore and I'd even cum inside her! I'd spermed my best friend's little sister and that was way cool, but it kinda sucked too because I couldn't tell him. I wanted to tell everyone, you know? But I couldn't do that! Still, it felt pretty awesome and especially when I saw Jules sitting in the kitchen eating Lucky Charms.

She coulda been pregnant already!

"Hi Trent!" She smiled at me, like a big huge, happy smile and I smiled back, but then Randy gave us funny looks, so I stopped.

"What's wrong with you?" Randy asked his sister and Julie frowned at him.

"Wouldn't you like to know!" She rolled her eyes.

"Not really," he waved her off and I gave Julie a real smile behind her brother's back.

Julie giggled and blushed a little and she looked prettier than I remembered her ever being. I mean, she'd always been cute, like I said, but on that particular morning, yeah, Jules was sorta beautiful, I thought. She kind of glowed or something, except she didn't. She looked about the same in a pair of old, faded jeans and a yellow halter top with her training bra underneath it. I could see the straps and I almost wished she wasn't wearing it, just because I wanted to see her nipples poking through her top. That woulda been cool and mostly I was thinking I wanted to fuck her again. I wanted to cum inside her and make sure she got seriously knocked up.

My dick was hard in my own jeans and I sat down quickly at the table to hide it.

"Did you sleep good last night?" Julie asked me, smiling and flirting with her soft brown eyes.

"Yeah," I nodded. "I guess so."

"I did too," she said. "I had some nice dreams."

"Oh." I poured some cereal.

"Did you have any dreams?"

"Me?" I shrugged, wondering what she was talking about.

"What are you talking about?" Randy sat down then and he hated his sister. Well, not hated her, but you know, he didn't like her very much as anything but his annoying little sister.

"Nothing you'd understand," she said, kinda sticking her tongue out at him.

"Shut-up!" Randy shook his head and they were always like that.

"What are you gonna do today, Trent?" Julie asked me, and this was only a little weird. Randy knew she liked me a lot.

"I gotta go home and mow the lawn," I said, eating my cereal slowly.

"That's too bad," she sighed.

"What do you care?" Randy asked her.

"I was hoping you were gonna hang out a little bit," Jules continued, ignoring him. "I gotta clean my room."

"Yes, you do," her mom agreed, walking into the kitchen with a full laundry basket. "After you start the washing machine ... Good morning, Trent."

"Uh, good morning, Mrs. Collins," I blinked at her, hoping she couldn't tell that I'd fucked her daughter. I felt like she'd see it all over my face and Julie was blushing.

Mrs. Collins was pretty cool, but kind of hyper about cleaning her house, especially on the weekends. My mom was the same way though and I was probably lucky Dad wanted me to mow the lawn. I hated cleaning the house. Anyway, I didn't hang out at Randy's house very long after eating breakfast and I didn't get a chance to talk to Julie either, which was okay. I wasn't really sure what I'd say to her anyway. She thought I was her boyfriend, but I couldn't go out with a thirteen year old and definitely not my best friend's little sister! That would be crazy!

So, I did what any boy would do in a case like that ... I totally avoided her!

"Trent! Telephone!" Mom yelled that afternoon and I'd just gotten out of the shower after mowing the grass.

"Who is it?" I yelled back.

"A girl," Mom almost laughed. "I think it's Randy's sister."

"Oh," I frowned. "I'm in the shower, Mom!"

"Alright!"

A half hour later I was in my room playing Warcraft on the computer...

"Trent! Telephone!" Mom yelled up the stairs. "It's that Julie girl again!"

"Ummm..." I made a face. "I'll call her back, Mom! I'm kinda busy!"

Twenty minutes later I was kicking some serious Elf butt...

"Trent! Telephone!" Mom yelled again.

"I'm busy!"

"Come down here!" she yelled back. "Now!"

Mom had a lot of patience for being old like she was, but that had been a lot of yelling for one afternoon.

"I'm not your secretary," Mom told me with a sarcastic smile, holding the phone out as I came down the stairs.

"Sorry." I gave her my contrite smile, she always liked that one.

"Trent?" Julie's voice filled my ear and she sounded sort of worried.

"Hey, Jules," I said, making it sound like I was happy to hear from her and Mom sorta sniffed and walked away.

"I thought you didn't wanna talk to me or something," Julie said.

"What? No, I was just..."

"Do you still like me?"

"Yeah," I nodded into the phone. "Of course I do."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Why wouldn't I?"

"I don't know," she sighed. "Maybe you think I'm a ... you know..."

"What?" I asked, because I didn't know.

" ... a slut?" she whispered. "Because of what we did last night?"

"No!" I said, and the surprise in my voice was real. "I don't think that at all, Jules."

"Really?" she asked hopefully.

"Yeah," I told her. "I swear. I was just sorta busy before."

"Okay," she said and I could hear her smile.

"Okay."

"I love you," Julie whispered and I looked around, but Mom was in the kitchen and Dad was outside working on his car.

"I love you too," I whispered back.

"God!" she giggled. "I was scared. I'm sorry."

"Don't be scared," I laughed too. "What are you doing?"

"Just nothing," she said. "What are you doing?"

"Talking to you."

"Besides that!"

"Nothing," I said. "Waiting for dinner mostly."

"Me too."

"Did anybody find out?" I asked, because I had been a little worried. "I mean, like ... your mom or anybody?"

"No," Julie said. "I washed the sheets and everything. They were kinda messy."

"They were?"

"There was some, um ... blood."

"Oh."

"It's okay though," Jules said quickly. "I heard about that stuff before."

"What?"

"Like, you know..." she giggled, " ... you broke my cherry thing."

"Oh."

"It still kinda hurts."

"It does?"

"Just a little."

"I'm sorry."

"It's not your fault. I liked it anyway."

"Me too."

"I wanna do it some more."

"You do?"

"Don't you?"

"Yeah!" I laughed and Julie giggled. "I wanna do it a lot."

"Me too."

"Alright."

"But, um ... you gotta be more careful next time."

"I do?"

"Yeah," she told me seriously. "I think some of your stuff got in me."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.