Dreams Do Come True... - Cover

Dreams Do Come True...

Copyright© 2009 by bryans_woman

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - In April of 1956 in Los Angeles, two soul mates find each other again after 17 years and run off to Las Vegas to get married... This is the story of their hot and wild honeymoon weekend together...

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual   Historical   Humor   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

"We've made a mess of ourselves, pretty lady. How about a shower before we begin further exploration of each other's bodies ... hmmm?" Diana smiled and nodded in agreement so Charles picked her up and carried her to the bathroom.

She admired his broad shoulders and sinewy back that tapered to his trim waist and lean hips. She ogled his hard, round ass and his strongly muscled legs as she firmly ran her hands over his sexy, hard body. He had a long torso—he needed to wear shirts for a tall man. But his legs were only average in length. If his legs had been more in proportion to his torso, he would've been almost as tall as the big man. Charles appeared to be right at six feet tall.

He leaned with his hands propped on the back shower wall. She soaped her hands again and reached around to wash his crotch. She wrapped her hand around his cock—he was already half hard and she felt him stiffening even more. She couldn't help but chuckle. "I guess this feels really good to you!"

"You have no idea how good this feels to me! My ex-wife would never bathe with me! I tried many times to coax her into it, but she had me convinced that she was almost as prudish as her mother. Until I found out that she'd fucked that bastard in the shower ... SON-OF-A-BITCH!" He roared as he pounded the shower wall with his hand. His voice had gradually changed from a groan to a low, menacing growl as he remembered the anger and lust he'd felt when he'd pictured that bastard fucking his ex-wife in the shower.

Diana was pressed against the back of his body—still stroking his cock; he was fully hard. He growled, "I even had to beg that bitch to stroke me with her hands to get me off the few times she let me take her without wearing a condom. I had to pull out so she wouldn't get pregnant! I realize now that she must've loathed touching me." Your hands feel so good on my cock...

Diana moaned. She put her left hand down between his legs to massage his balls and continued to stroke his hard shaft firmly with her right hand. She groaned, "Oh, Charles ... I love the way it feels to slide my soapy hand up and down your long, hard shaft ... I can't wait to suck your beautiful cock as well! Do you think your bitch ex-wife ever made that bastard feel this good?"

Charles growled, "I don't give a fuck how she made him feel! And, I don't care about her any more—SHE could never have made me feel this good! Oh, God, Diana! I love how your hands feel on me! You know just how to stroke me ... oh, yes! Oh, God! I'm gonna come soon..." Charles moaned as his hips began to thrust.

Diana increased the pace and the pressure of her hands as she felt his balls tighten up in her left hand and she felt the first pulse as he climaxed. She slowed the rhythm of her hand to match each pulse as she coaxed him gently. "Oh, yes, come for me, baby ... that's it sexy man! Let me make you feel good ... I'll stroke your beautiful, big cock and make you come whenever you want me to!" Charles groaned even louder and his hips bucked harder a few times as she continued to stroke him.

His orgasm intensified. Good God ... you know just how to give me the best orgasms I've ever had! They were so intense ... both physically and emotionally. It was like she was inside his head and she knew what he wanted and needed ... even when he didn't know it himself! She was gently massaging his crotch as his whole groin area tingled in the afterglow of her fantastic handjob. I swear to you, pretty lady, I'm going to give you double the pleasure ... somehow!

Charles turned around to face her. He leaned his head down, kissed her right shoulder and neck and whispered in her ear, "I love you, pretty lady. You are the sexiest, most beautiful and generous lover I could ever imagine finding ... I'm so thankful that you're my wife. And I'm going to remind you every day how beautiful and sexy you are—and that you belong to me! And I pray that I'm giving you as much pleasure as you're giving me!"

Then he lifted his head and smiled. "Now ... trade places with me so I can rinse off. It's my turn to wash you!" While he washed her, he made her come twice. He rubbed his right thumb on her clit and stroked his fingers inside her. He used his soapy left hand to caress her breasts while he kissed her neck and shoulders as he stood behind her.

Diana clung to the handle on the shower door and a bar on the opposite wall. She didn't want him to have to support her—he wouldn't have been able to continue fondling her breasts! She loved the extra intensity she got from those orgasms; the combination of stimulations was exquisite!

Charles put his arms around her from behind and held her as she recovered to normal breathing. He kissed her neck once more and grinned as he felt her shiver again ... even as warm water cascaded over her body. He softly told her, "Finish rinsing. I want to take you back to bed and explore each other with our mouths." I'm anxious to taste your sweet pussy and to feel your soft lips wrap around my cock for the first time...

The anticipation of feeling her soft lips on his flesh sent heat flooding into his loins. This will be another first for me... Diana made him lie back as she showed him the magic she could provide with her lips, tongue and hands. He was about half hard when she began, but it didn't take long for her to make him fully erect again.

Your beautiful cock is so different from the big man's! She'd only been able to wrap her lips around the tip of his thick shaft—she had to use her hands to stroke him. But Charles' cock was just over half as thick. She was able to take several inches of his shaft into her mouth.

It was so sensual to feel her hand and mouth sliding up and down on his semi-soft shaft until it became a long, hard rod of velvety male flesh. And she loved the sound of his deep groans when she would pause to swirl her tongue around the tip and then draw several inches of him back into her mouth. She moved her right hand down and massaged his balls gently.

He groaned deeply, "Oh, God!" Now you're torturing me, pretty lady! He curled the fingers of his right hand into her hair as he was stroking it. His left hand tried to dig into the mattress next to his thigh as he thrust his hips very sensuously ... just once.

Diana was crouched on her knees beside his right hip, leaning over him. Charles was using his right hand to move her hair out of the way. I want to see your face as you suck my cock, pretty lady. I want to watch your luscious lips and tongue travel up and down my hard shaft! I've read all about this, but ... good God ... this feels so much better than what I imagined!

And he'd imagined all kinds of things to do while having sex! He knew there was a lot more to sex than just fucking—which was all his father had explained to him about "the birds and the bees." And that had been only to warn him away from trying to do it with any girls before he was married or he'd get them pregnant. His Dad had made it sound like every time he had sex, the girl would end up pregnant! But he'd already decided early on that he wouldn't fuck a woman unless she was his wife... And I knew you were meant to be my wife the moment I laid eyes on you, pretty lady...

His Catholic upbringing had instilled in him a strong sense of marital fidelity and commitment—even after watching his parents' torturous marriage. He was oblivious when he was younger as to how apathetic his parents' marriage was. As he got older, he spent more time at his friends' homes and he saw how some of their parents related to one another. He began to realize his parents had a loveless marriage.

He had no clue as to why or how they'd become so distant ... and yet they still stayed together. He'd vowed he would not allow his marriage to end up like that! Oh no ... He'd been gentle and loving to his ex-wife regardless of how cold she'd seemed. He'd never dreamed that she could be capable of hurting him so cruelly.

He was no longer a practicing Catholic. His parents' loveless marriage and the failure of his first marriage had driven him to seek his own relationship with God. Why should he listen to a group of celibate religious leaders who had no clue as to the realities of marriage?

God intended for men and women to procreate and populate the earth. And He was very smart about it! He made sex so potentially pleasurable that mating partners would seek each other out for sex. It was just a little something extra that God gave us to make life here on earth more worthwhile. And when God saw fit to bring two people together who stimulate each other so potently as he and Diana ... it was nothing short of a miracle...

Yes ... thank you, God, for leading me to her. She knows instinctively how to please me... She was slowly and torturously stroking him with her mouth and hand. Her right hand was gently massaging his balls, cupping them every so often just to feel the weight in her hand. He felt himself tightening up as he got closer to orgasm. Then he felt a jolt of pleasure and a slight massaging pressure on the area underneath. She was massaging his perineum!

You know about this? He'd read about it in one of those sexual technique books. He'd gotten so frustrated at one point during his first marriage from all the masturbating that he'd tried it on himself. He'd wanted to see if it would make him come faster—and boy, had it worked! He groaned louder. "Yes, that feels sooo good! Please keep doing that ... a little harder, though ... Oh, yes! That's it! Oh, God! I love you, Diana! Ahhhhh... !!!"

His hips thrust slowly at first. Then he bucked hard a few times when she applied a little more pressure on his perineum—triggering a harder climax. Oh, my God! You're letting me come in your mouth?! She continued to stroke his shaft with every pulse; waves of pleasure radiated through his whole groin area.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.