Maybe Mom Should Do It Too! - Cover

Maybe Mom Should Do It Too!

Copyright© 2009 by Lauren Blue Eyes

Chapter 9

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Jennifer's son has developed a habit of pleasing himself with her underwear, in places where he knows she may catch him. Out of anger and frustration at not being able to stop him, she tries something more drastic to get his attention.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism  

"What the hell should I do now?" Ryan thought to himself. "Should I touch her? How CAN I touch her? But Man, her ass looks so damn good." While Ryan wasn't ready to touch his mother's exposed flesh yet, he was ready to touch himself. He traced his almost fully-erect penis with his finger tips, up and down the shaft.

"How are you doing, Sweetheart?" Jennifer asked. "Are you feeling O.K. so far?"

"I'm fine, Mom. Um ... thanks." Ryan turned his head slightly so he could take in his mother's form. He couldn't have imagined she would look this good laying on her side. Her head was on her pillow, arm draped over her waist. He took her all in, from her soft hair, her curved shoulder, her smooth upper back, her tantalizing lower back, the gorgeous ass which he suddenly realized he wanted to touch, and her thighs. The sight of his mother's near-naked body took care of the final blood flow to the boy's now aching dick. Ryan grasped himself loosely and began slow movements up and down his shaft. When Jennifer heard this, when she realized what he was doing, she felt herself get immediately wet.

"I hope you don't mind that I know what you're doing, Sweetie. It sounds nice to me."

"No, I don't mind," Ryan replied. Jennifer pushed her hips toward her son ever so slightly. She wasn't aware that he had just had the thought of putting his hand on her behind. But coincidentally, that was exactly what she was wanting him to do in that moment.

Picking-up on what he hoped was a signal, Ryan lifted his idle hand toward the current object of his desire. With his stiff member in one hand, Ryan brought the other near Jennifer's ass. Just as he was about to touch her near the top of her panty line, she broke his concentration.

"Ryan, Honey?" she said to him at exactly the wrong time.

"Yea, Mom?" he responded, trying to hide his frustration.

"Sweetie, I put those there for you, you know." She pointed to the foot of the bed. "Do you wanna use a pair?"

"Oh yea..." Ryan had in fact forgotten that his mother had prepared well for his visit. "I guess so, yea." As he sat up to reach for a pair of panties, Jennifer looked intently at the wall, not wanting to break her promise, nor to startle her son into stopping what he was doing. Seconds later he was beside her again and she could hear the soft rustling of her underwear as her son positioned it around his hard-on. "MMmmm ... thanks, Mom," Ryan said softly.

Feeling this fabric gave Ryan the incentive to do more. He returned his hand to hover just above his mother's butt. He allowed the back of his hand to graze his mother's lower back, just above her panty line. Jennifer let out a long sigh to indicate her clear approval of his gesture. Ryan moved his arm up and down so that his knuckles could trace the band of his mother's underwear.

"That feels really nice, Ryan," Jennifer said ... and she meant it. She had not realized how much she missed this kind of touch. And although she never in a million years expected it would come from her son, her body was electrified.

His mother's words prompted Ryan to move further. He turned his hand over. Palm down, he slid it to his mother's hip. He couldn't believe he was touching her in this way ... touching Any woman in this way for that matter. She felt so soft and wonderful. Ryan did what he had been wanting so much to do. He allowed his hand to move down and actually touch his mother's beautiful ass through the sexy panties she was wearing. This gesture gave both Ryan and Jennifer a charge in their groins. Ryan squeezed his dick harder and Jennifer felt herself grow wetter.

"Oh wowwww..." Ryan whispered, allowing his hand to continue exploring. It roamed over the curve of Jennifer's cheek, then up her crack, then down her other cheek. After that, Ryan became even more assertive as he grasped one of his mother's buttocks in his hand and squeezed. "MMmmmmmmmmmoohhhhhh, Mommmmmm..."

Jennifer didn't know what to pay attention to. She loved the feeling of Ryan's hand roaming all over her ass, she was terribly turned-on by the sound of him pumping his cock with her panties, and her pussy was getting hotter and wetter by the second ... not to mention the tingling sensation she felt from head to toe. Suddenly she knew what she would like to happen next. Jennifer brought her own hand to her hip, slid her index finger under the waistband of her underwear, and pulled it away from her lower back. Would he get the hint? He did.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.